Dumb Jocks: Graduation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But don't worry about that bit. I mean, look at you! I bet you have left hundreds of women heartbroken. It will all come naturally to you!" I winked and he grinned.

When he stood up, I took his spot on the couch and waited. Rex moved to the corner of the room and his face furrowed into a frown as he tried to think.

After a couple of monuments, he turned away from me and pretended to hold a drink while chatting.

Suddenly, he looked at me and a smirk crept on his face. Even though it was dark I could see his blue eyes twinkle and instantly my balls tingled.

Miming ordering another drink, he walked over to me with a smile. As he did, I played some soft music on my phone wanting to create the right mood.

"I haven't seen you here before," he said while offering me the fake drink.

If I wasn't so turned on I would have laughed at that moment. Instead, I took the imaginary drink and pretended to look somewhere else.

"You obviously haven't looked hard enough. I've been here loads of times before and I've never seen you here either. What are you? A dancer or just a power bottom looking for a top?" I replied, fighting to keep my voice from breaking as I tried to sound condescending.

It was a ballsy thing for me to say, but I figured if he hadn't beat me up already after I suggested he should be a male stripper, I might as well go big.

There was an awkward pause and then Rex mumbled, "err... I've just started working here."

I let out the breath I had been holding in and looked over at him. Thankfully it seemed like he didn't know what a power bottom or top was and that gave me the confidence to go further.

"I do like me some new flesh!" I smirked, staring lustfully at his body.

After Rex let me get an eyeful, he turned away from me. Whether it was from embarrassment, anger or just to tease me, I didn't know but I liked the view he gave me. Clad in tight denim, his ass jutted out and it was lusciously muscular. Like father, like son.

"You look a bit too well dressed to be a dancer," I continued.

"Err..." he mumbled.

"You can't be that new that you don't know that you're supposed to be stripping!" I snorted, "come back when you know what the fuck you're doing. In the meantime go and find me a real man."

Turning back around, Rex had a look of anger on his face and I knew I had hurt his fragile ego.

"Oh, I'm a stripper alright and..." he paused before his face lit up, "and you haven't paid me for my time!"

Nodding my head with an impressed expression, I pulled out my imaginary wallet.

"This is two thousand dollars, you please me and it's all yours. Here's fifty to get you started."

Feeling brave, I reached forward and slipped my fingers under his waistband. To Rex's credit, he didn't shy away, clearly, he had been to too many strip clubs to know that was the standard practice. Instead, he pushed me back and began to slowly undo his plaid shirt while swaying his massive shoulders.

His hairy, muscular chest came into view and I had to remember to breathe as he slipped the shirt off and threw it at me.

Now topless, I watched as he flexed his pecs making the soft blond hair on his chest shake each time they bounced.

Damn, I thought as I flicked my wrist twice pretending to make it rain while grinning wildly. Mimicking the strippers at the clubs he had been to, Rex began to stroke his body in a suggestive way rather than the usual thrusting of hips male strippers preferred. Though I definitely wasn't complaining.

Suddenly, he paused. Facing away from me, I saw his hands holding his jean waistband. He was clearly deliberating on what to do next and whether he should go further. Like I did with his son, I said nothing and waited with bated breath to see what he would choose to do.

Eventually, he bent over, thrusting his ass in my face as he undid his boots. Evidently, he had decided to delay the next unveiling.

Halfway through undoing his second lace, he must have realised his ass was only inches from me and he shot back up. Heading to a cabinet, he opened it and took out a whiskey bottle. Taking a long sip, he steeled himself and then kicked off his boots.

Another song came on, the deep bass began to thump around the room. I could see Rex swaying his hips to the sound. Taking another long swig from the bottle, he lost himself in the music and instinctively his arms dropped and seconds later the top of his jeans came loose.

He was moving his hips to the beat of the music and his jeans were slowly slipping down. I watched transfixed as his large ass came into view. He was wearing tight, white briefs. They clung to his muscular cheeks, making my mouth water with desire.

With a sharp wiggle, his pants finally fell around his ankles. Almost instinctively Rex bent over to peel off the jeans before freezing. Maybe it was my lustful panting that made him have second thoughts or maybe he just realized how silly he would look hopping around to get off his jeans mid-strip. Either way, he straightened and inadvertently caused his briefs to get caught between his cheeks.

"Damn, that's a hell of an ass!" I muttered.

Now standing, he wondered what to do next. The music was still playing and I watched as he looked side to side for some inspiration. Eventually, he reached back and went to pull the wedgie out. Gripping the fabric he tugged it loose giving me a brief glimpse of his pale cheek.

Deciding that I need to take the lead, I took a risk. Reaching out, I squeezed his waist and tried to pull him back. With his ankles tied up, he tripped and landed heavily on my lap.

After letting out a wheeze, I recovered to enjoy the feeling of the muscular ass squirming on top of me.

"Now that's what I call stripping!" I whispered in the older man's ear, "here's a thousand bucks... you want to earn the rest?"

I felt Rex tense up but he didn't move off me. I was starting to think he would be just as submissive as his son and so feeling a lot more confident, I took it up a notch. Wrapping my arms around him, I let my hands travel up his chest.

"If you let me have some fun with you then I'll give you the money and next time I'm in town, I'll treat you to the best things. Do you want your own private hotel suite? Do you want a spa weekend? How about a Mustang? You let me do what I want and I'll worship you like a God!"

"Um... okay?" He replied, his voice confused as to whether we were still acting or not, unfortunately, I didn't pick up on that and bulldozed on.

"Get on your knees and take out my cock. I know how strippers like you earn extra money and I want to put that mouth to good use!"

This was too much for the proud, rural American. He was so angry that after he had jumped to his feet, he didn't even think about pulling up his jeans.

"What the fuck, you queer! You think I'm going to fucking do anything to you?! Get out of my house before I beat the shit outta you!"

I winched and got ready to curl into a ball for the inevitable beating. Yet it didn't come and opening my eyes to see the handsome, older man, still in his tighty whities gave me the confidence to try another tactic.

"Hey, whoa! Calm down, I'm sorry," I said, holding up my hands placatingly and trying to look apologetic.

"I just thought you wanted to get into the character. Do a bit of method acting. I mean, this film is going to be rated R. We want the blood, guts, foul language and nudity like the first terminator movie and living in these PC times, we got to have man on man!"

"Well, find another faggot! I ain't doing shit!"

"Fair enough but..." I began as an idea came to mind.

"But what?!"

"Well, how do you think the Rock became the highest-paid actor?!" I replied.

Pulling out my phone, I found a picture of Demarcus with his head out of shot. Though he looked nothing like Dwayne Johnson, Rex wasn't to know that.

The first picture had him on all fours, his phat ass took up much of the screen with my cock splitting the two globes apart.

Handing my phone to Rex, I watched his groin as he flicked through the dozen pictures. His mouth dropped open as he took in the pornographic images. He moved back and forth on my phone and to my delight, I saw his cock twitch.

"How about Will Smith or Henry Cavill?"

Grabbing my phone, I showed pictures of Callum and then Hunter to him. Again their bodies looked nothing alike, Callum was slimmer and insanely ripped, not to mention thirty-plus years younger but it did the trick.

"They all had to pay their dues!" I finished, "it's Hollywood!"

"I can't believe that they both got fucked!" Rex breathed.

He had bought it hook, line and sinker! Now it was time for me to press home my advantage.

"Yep, it's what actors have to do if they want to get those roles."

"You want this role right?" I asked looking at his muscular body.

"You want to be rich and famous. Have houses in Florida, Los Angeles and New York? Well, you do this and that's what you'll get!"

I saw his resistance begin to crumble as I listed all the positives of being an actor, while he continued to look over the pictures. He didn't even realize that his bulge was beginning to grow.

"Do you want the role?" I asked softly, taking my phone from his hand.

"I... um, I..." he stuttered before steeling himself and saying, "yeah, I want the role."

When he didn't move, I lifted a hand and placed it on his vast shoulder, "you know what you have to do."

Nodding, he gulped and then slowly sunk to his knees. Unbuttoning my jeans, I pulled them down and kicked them off. Dropping to the couch, my hard cock bobbed inside my pants and Rex's eyes stared.

He was unable to look away so I lifted my hips up and tugged my pants down. My cock sprung free and instinctively he licked his lips, before whispering, "goddamn!"

"Like father, like son," I thought.

Reaching out, his hand circled around my shaft tentatively. His palm was soft as it gripped me. I waited expectantly for his next move, knowing that I was so close to my goal.

Out came his tongue and he leant down until it came into contact with my throbbing head. Immediately he pulled back, licking his lips with an unsure look.

After a couple of painful seconds, Rex decided that it wasn't actually that bad, and he moved back.

Over and over he licked at my head, and with each time his tongue stayed longer.

"Come on," I hissed, desperate for more.

Spotting that his mouth was slightly open, I took the opportunity. Thrusting up, I sighed as the head of my prick split apart his dark pink lips.

All that teasing had made me lose my patience. Lust took over and my hands came out to grip his thick blonde hair. Driving deeper, I held him still forcing him to take more of my shaft.

Like his son, once he got a taste for cock, he seemed eager for more. There was no resistance and he happily took in my shaft until I pulled back out.

"Fuck yes!" I growled as I began to fuck his mouth with shallow strokes.

Not having cum in a while, I was already close to climax. Who could blame me when I had an alpha male sucking me off.

My balls were pulsating, encouraging me to go a bit deeper each time I thrust inside and soon Rex was gagging as I brushed against his throat.

"Take it!" I grunted.

The sounds of him coughing, the wet noise of his saliva dripping from his mouth and the groans I was making combined to make the perfect soundtrack.

Knowing that I had him, I dropped my hands and let him take control. It took two more deep gags for Rex to realize that he was fucking his mouth without any help from me.

Almost shamefully, he slowed down and began to lick and suck my prick while taking deep breaths.

"So good," I moaned, "now do my balls!"

Rex froze, but when I popped my dick free and lifted up my heavy sack to his wet lips they opened and gently began to bathe my nuts.

The sudden warmth was too much. I gripped my shaft hoping to stop the coming explosion but it was no use.

"I'm cumming!"

His blue eyes shot up to look at me in panic.

"Open up! You don't want cum on your floor!" I sputtered.

It took a millisecond for Rex to realize what I said and agreeing, he took in my tip just as the first load shot out.

"Fuckkk!"

More and more erupted into his mouth and after an initial gag, he began to swallow.

"Yesss... yesss," I whimpered as I stroked my cock making sure that I got all the cum out for him before I relaxed back into the chair.

After a final gulp, he let my dick free from his warmth.

There was a sudden tension in the air. I wanted round two while Rex was trying to work out why he had let this happen.

Seconds passed as I forced the post-nut fog to clear and work out another scheme.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"What?" replied Rex, still on his knees on the floor.

"I'm so fucking sorry! I didn't get any pictures of you to send to the casting office."

"Good! I don't want anyone to know what I did," he spat as he went to stand.

"No, no!" I said hurriedly, placing a hand on his chest to keep him kneeling.

"You need to have pictures to send to the casting director to show that you are willing and I'll be very honest with you, if they see you looking like a virgin then they will pounce on you," I exclaimed, warming up to my idea."

"Whereas if you have these pictures then they will know that you ain't some doe-eyed, naive, country bumpkin. You mean business. They are gonna respect that."

My words seemed to get through to him and he looked thoughtful, "that makes sense."

"All I'm saying is, you do this and you will control your narrative!"

It was a bullshit saying but I knew people like him lapped it up.

"Fuck yeah! I like that! Control my own fucking narrative," he grinned, "boy, get your camera. I'm going to show those Hollywood big shots that I ain't to be messed around with."

Opening up my camera app, I grinned back at Rex. Rather than waiting for him to say something or for the silence to linger, I took charge.

"Right, so we need some shots of you. Pull up those jeans and show me your best pose," I ordered.

With a nod in agreement, Rex stood and fastened his jeans together. Facing me, he looped his fingers in his waistband before dropping a hip. He looked like a complete natural, If someone had told me he had been a model, I would have believed them.

Changing to video mode, I said, "that's good. We were in the middle of a strip tease, so why don't we finish that off? It'll make you a strong contender for the movie."

"But I'm already shirtless," he replied confused.

"Rex, no one will care. When they see how fucking good you look, you can be wearing a onesie and they would still think it's hot! Now seduce me."

Flicking the music back on my phone, I watched as he began to sway to the beat. He seemed more confident this time and when he undid his jeans, he teasingly pulled them down. Soon he was just in his briefs and I was drooling for more.

My camera was capturing everything and when he gripped the white waistband and yanked it over his ass cheeks, I had to grip my wrist to stop my phone from falling to the floor.

His hands curled into a fist hung at his side, as he stepped from his briefs to be fully nude. He stood there frozen. I'll be honest, it really wasn't a good strip show but the view more than made up for that.

Though he wasn't as muscular as Rocky nor was he shaven, there was a real manliness there, something rough. Still, it was clear that he did work out, those cheeks weren't flabby, they were tight with a little bit of bounce, perfect for what I had planned.

"Okay, next thing is for you to bend over," I said and he instantly tensed, "or get on all fours, I'll leave it up to you."

There was a second of deliberation before, Rex got to the floor onto his hands and knees. He was looking down at the floor as he held himself there. There was no hesitation on my part, I knew that I had to get a photo.

Scrambling to my knees, I shuffled up and saw his cheeks spread just enough for his light pink asshole to glimpse out.

"Yes, that's it!" I gulped, taking shot after shot of the view.

Knowing what I needed, I dropped my phone, "wait there, I need to get something to help."

Rex lifted his head as if to look at me but thought twice. Jumping to my feet I ran upstairs and found my bag. Ruffling around I pulled out a tin of vaseline and thanked my constantly dry lips.

Hurrying back to the room where the older man was waiting I took a moment to admire him. He was still bent over with his large ass waiting for me to play with it. This was going to be good.

"Your ass looks better than Superman's!" I said in admiration.

"Superman?!" He replied confused.

"Henry Cavill!" I answered, "though we need to build you up to those casting shots, I don't think you are ready for what he did."

I heard him growl and then let out a huff, "whatever that idiot can do, I can do better! I can take it."

While we had been talking, I had been coating my finger in vaseline, "okay, if you say so. Now, breathe out!"

Listening to him exhale, I noticed his pink ring relax. Taking the invitation, I invaded his tight ass with a lubed-up finger making him gasp in shock and me groan with desire.

"There you go," I said before dropping my voice, "that ass was begging for it."

Holding my finger just inside his hole, I brought up my other hand and began to smear vaseline around his stretched muscle. The sharp intake was soon replaced with reluctant moans as I toyed with his sensitive skin.

Each time he got a bit louder, I pushed in deeper until I couldn't go any further.

"Are... are you even taking pictures?" asked Rex between staggered breaths.

Rather than reply, I quickly grabbed my phone and took several shots of my finger embedded inside his tight tunnel.

"You're a natural!" I chuckled.

"Course I am. I would have been a model in my youth if it wasn't... Goddam... what the hell... that's good..."

Interrupting his boast, I dropped my thumb to his perineum and began to stroke it. The electric shocks rippled through the bear-like man and he began to tremble.

For the first time, I noticed that his bobbing cock was rock hard. Just like his son, he was into ass play.

Using the distraction, I pressed a second slick finger alongside the first and together I drove them inside.

"Fuck!" He cried as his warm walls pulsated around my digits.

He went to swear again yet the word caught in his mouth as I curled my fingers and found the ridge of his prostate. Letting out a guttural gag, the older man gripped the carpet and unconsciously pushed back against me, eager for more.

"Fuckkk..." he stuttered as I ran my fingers along his pleasure spot.

Dropping his head to the floor, he thrust his ass higher and began to rock back and forward, fucking himself on my fingers for his own pleasure. Each time I invaded and rubbed against his spot he whimpered and got faster, desperate for that sensation again.

While I had been taking a video of him I had to stop as I manoeuvred myself to lie on the floor and keep my fingers inside his ass. It was tricky but I didn't want to break the spell I had Rex under.

Eventually, I was sitting on the floor with my cock nearly touching his face. Dropping my phone, I gripped my shaft and pushed it towards his gasping mouth.

"I need a couple of shots of you sucking me off, Rex," I explained as I continued to trace my pulsing tip along his lips.

There was no resistance from him as he opened wider and began to feast on my cock. Sighing, I dropped my shaft and got recording again.

Though this blow job was more eager, he had to stop every other second as he thrust back onto my hand and felt the electricity from his prostate shoot through his body.

Capturing some shots of him, Rex eventually gave up all semblance of trying to suck me off and just held my tip inside his mouth as he groaned louder and louder.