Dumped

Story Info
I get dumped but later become a master.
2.4k words
4.28
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

Dumped

Without a shadow of a doubt I was dumped. There was no polite conversation. Basically I was told to get lost in no uncertain terms.

It turns out that people I thought were friends where her friends not mine and it did not take long before I realised this. People stopped calling in or ring up to see if I wanted to go out.

Drastic measures needed to be taken to get me out of this rut. So what did I do? I applied for another job in another town 30miles away a bit drastic I know but...

It took 2 months for the sale of my house and for me to buy a better house in the new town, I only had to commute for week before I moved in so that was good.

Two years later I am walking down the office and I see Angela sat at a desk. What the fuck is she doing here? I turn around and walk back to my end of the office. I am shaking and I feel a bit faint. Why is she here, what made her come here, Is she going to screw my life up again?

I make a point of not going down that end of the office for the rest of the week. I did hear a couple of the fellas saying about the new girl down the other end. The thing is people who don't know, talk and when they heard that she was from the same place as me they asked her if I had worked with her. It did not take long for someone to ask me the same question.

It was 1 week later when I received an email from Angela asking if we could talk. As it was a work email I had to reply politely. "Ok." Was all said.

"What do you want?" I asked at the coffee shop the next day after work. Yes, my defences where up, I did not trust her at all and if she was going to cause me a problem I had to be ready.

Angela told me that her father's company had been investigated by the Fraud office for Money Laundering and that he had not been paying taxes for a while and that he was currently in prison awaiting trial. Everything was gone. Her so called friends had disappeared overnight. Her car and personal belongings had to be checked to make sure that they were hers. That she had changed her surname to her mother's maiden name and she now shared a house with two other girls who knew nothing about her life. That she only had a suitcase of clothes. The only thing she could do was move away although she did have to give up her passport and had to tell the Police where she was, as she was under investigation but nothing was found. Back ground complete.

I still did not trust her. We started to go out once or twice a week and saw each other in work. I did notice that she wore the same clothes in different combinations, so maybe that was true. I even invited her round for coffee 1 Saturday, partially to show her what I had done since and partially for coffee.

One Saturday morning I got up to a letter with no stamp on through my letter box. This is what it said.

"I know now what I did to you was wrong, I was so full of myself and my well to do friends. What has happened to me since has made me realise that you were my only friend. You liked me for me, not what I had or anything I owned."

"I would like to live with you if you will have me. I mean that in all sense of the word. I will be your slave and your submissive, if I make a mistake you can punish me. I would like you to be in total control of me. I do not think I can put up with the pressures of my life like it is. I would still like to work if you allow it to earn us both money."

"I am currently sat on your door step and if you do not open the door I will understand and walk away." Regards Angela.

I opened the door and Angela was sat on the step. She got up and walked in. "I meant every word I said." With that at 9.30am on a Saturday morning Angela took her clothes off in front of me.

I picked her up and took her to the kitchen and sat her down. I think she thought I was going to shag her. First I wanted to check that she was A. Sober. B. not on drugs of any kind.

Then I shagged her hard and fast several times I did not care if I hurt her or not. Let's call it a revenge fuck. I pinched and squeezed her tits I took her from behind I was more selfish than I had ever been. This was all about me and all I could hear was Angela saying "sorry."

We were both lying in bed now and I turned to her and said "We are going to have rules that you have to comply with." Angela nodded her head keenly.

"You will be naked all the time in the house."

"You will be ready for sex when and were ever I say."

"Between us we will keep the house clean and tidy, we will both cook meals and generally live as a couple. Nobody else is to learn about our arrangement."

"I will decide where you sleep, it could be with me, in the other room or on the floor."

"No hair below the neck, if I find any you will be punished."

"You will still work and earn money."

To each Angela nodded keenly.

"Go and make some tea and bring it up here."

Angela got up put her t- shirt over her head and went to the door.

"Stop, what was the first rule. Get back here, on the bed on your hands and knees looking straight ahead."

Angela realised what she had done and got in position.

"Count them and apologies for not complying with the rules."

Start as you mean to go on.

I grabbed a book and started to smack her ass. First one side then the other.

"Sorry I did not comply with the rules" was said each time eventually through tears.

"Right I think I said go and get some tea."

Off she went quickly. She came back with two mugs of tea and stood by the bed.

Morning wood is hard to get rid of sometimes.

"Suck my cock and if you do a good job you can sit on the bed and drink your tea.

She sat on the bed and I was happy.

This appeared to be a happy arrangement for both of us. Angela was naked all the time when in the house. We nearly got caught out once when a friend of mine called. Luckily she was upstairs but came down in a tracksuit. From that point we put what we called "cover clothes" down stairs in the living room for emergencies.

I opened the front door one day and found a Policeman outside asking if Angela lived here?

I went to get her and left them to it.

The officer had called as she had not gone in to the station to say where she was living. He gave her a warning and told that she must attend next month or she would be in trouble.

"I think this is a very good time for punishment." I said

Angela leant over by the table spread her legs whilst I went and got something I could use which turned to be a wooden spatula. When I came back her legs were shaking and I could see her juices forming. This is new. I had punished her on several occasions and I thought she was enjoying it. I bought the spatula down on her ass cheek she yelped and then let out a moan I did it 5 times. Then I told her to hold her tits out and I hit those as well. Angela came.

"You seem to enjoy the punishment! I think we will be taking that further next time."

Angela nodded her head. Naked and a sore I took her there and then just like before.

I heard Angela saying "Sorry." Again.

I led her over to the calendar by the nipple and I wrote it plainly "Angela to Police Station" on a date for next month. Angela nodded.

Pain is pleasure as well as punishment I thought. We will have to see.

For now I enjoyed the sight of Angela getting dinner naked.

I was enjoying this routine, around the house Angela was naked but when we went out/to work she was clothed. I helped her buy new clothes when she wanted and there was no demand for anything special but she always bought something that looked nice on her. I was also told that her work had improved and that it must be my influence on her, which I took as a compliment for both of us. We were having sex regularly even daily. When you are inspecting a naked female twice a day sex in going to happen. The punishment was varied and I wanted to see how far I could go with it.

One day I came home from work and more than anything I needed a pee. Angela was home already and I was expecting to see her naked when I walked in. That was a rule. She was not there. I went upstairs to use the bathroom and the door was locked and I could hear the shower. I knocked on the door and said "How long are you going to be?"

"Two minutes." Was the reply

When she came out the first thing I noticed was that she had a towel wrapped around herself. Also the door had been locked. Both of which would require punishment.

"Get in position as you are, I will be there in two mins."

When I came out she was in position although the towel had come undone and was slipping down her ass, her tits hung down and I reached in and pinched and played with her nipples. I could tell she was getting turned on. I ran my fingers up and down her slit and she was shaking.

"If you scream I will gag you, do you understand?"

"Yes" she replied.

I grabbed the towel and pushed one end in her fanny as far as I could turning and pushing at the same time. Angela started to moan. I pulled the towel out went around to her ass and whipped her with the damp end. Angela let out a moan. I did this three times with the same result.

"Stand up." I instructed her.

I leaned in and pinched and pulled her nipples.

I had a thought. I have some clamps that I used for clipping two pieces of soft wood together that you could adjust.

"Get back in position, spread your legs and stay there till I get back."

Angela thought that her punishment was over. When I said this she realised it was not.

I came back after a few minutes with these clamps.

"When I came home you were A. not naked and B. behind a locked door. That must not happen again."

I told her to stand up and offer me her tits. This she did and I sucked and chewed them both of them till Angela started to moan again. I pushed two fingers inside her and watched till I thought she was going to cum.

"This is your punishment."

I put the clamps on, which was a bit fiddley to start with. I turned the screw till I could see that it hurt and then one more turn for luck. I did the same on the other nipple. It was a nice view. The girl who had made my life good and then bad standing there naked with a sore ass and nipple clamps on.

"I want you to swing your tits back and fore and apologise for not being naked and greeting me and for being behind a locked door when I got home, go."

"I'm sorry I was not there to welcome you home naked and for being behind a locked door."

"Right keep doing it till I tell you to stop."

"If you do not swing those tits enough I will punish them more."

Angela proceeded to swing them even more now, this caused pain, the look in her eyes told me that it hurt but her juices I could see were running down her leg.

"Five more times and swing them hard." Was all I said.

Angela I could see was swinging her tits for all she was worth despite the pain.

"Stop."

I got naked and sat on the bed.

"Ride my cock and cum and then I will take the clamps off. You have to cum before I take them off remember."

Angela more or less jumped on my cock bouncing up and down, I squeezed her tits as she did which added to the pain. She came hard and just rested her head on my shoulder. As I undid the clamps Angela shot up as the rush of blood to her nipples was painful I guess I put my mouth on each nipple and sucked it, rolled it between my teeth and bit down on it for 5 mins while Angela just sat there. I started to move pushing Angela up and down and this time I came deep inside her.

"If I ever come home and you are not naked in front of me again it will be worse. You are never allowed to be behind a locked door again."

"Sorry."

"Let's get some dinner now."

I followed her down the stairs I guess her nipples and ass still hurt a bit as she tried not to make her tits swing as she went down stairs. The dinner was good and Angela was snuggled up to me with her tits in reach as we drank some wine, just to cap off the evening.

Taffe


Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers