Dunce - A Bimbofication Story

Story Info
A man finds a bimbo on a corner.
1.7k words
4.37
15.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was driving home late one night when he saw an attractive woman on a corner, just standing there. She was wearing a long red dress and had short brunette hair.

He asked, "Miss, what are you doing?"

She smiled, "Waiting for the bus."

But the buses stopped running hours ago. And she was standing under a no parking sign. It was getting cold out and he didn't want her getting sick.

"What is your name?" he inquired.

"Dunce," she replied.

"Dunce?" he questioned.

"Yep. Everyone kept calling me Dunce in high school. So, I guess that's my name," she responded without a hint of sarcasm.

"I'm Dave," he acknowledged simply.

"You should come with me," he advised her.

"Are you a doctor?" She blurted out.

"What?" he replied, baffled.

"I was talking to a woman earlier and she asked me if I had been hit in the head. She said I should see a doctor. I don't remember being hit in the head..." her voice trailed off.

He had just got off work at his office job. "Yes, I'm a doctor," he lied poorly.

Her expression brightened. "Can you take me to the hospital?" she asked with hope in her voice.

"I can take you somewhere to get help," he answered being vague.

Pleased she skipped over to the passenger side door. She got in and plopped down beside him. A black purse hung from her shoulder as she flashed him a smile that said 'there's not much going on upstairs.'

He noticed she didn't put on her seatbelt. "Seatbelts," he said, reminding her. She just gave him a puzzled look. With a sigh, he unbuckled his seatbelt and reached across to buckle her in. He heard his pants unbutton and his fly unzip as he clicked the belt in. He sat back in his driver's seat and saw what she had done.

"You can't just do that," he scolded her. There was an angry honk from the car that had just pulled up behind them. Not having time to button up, he pressed on the gas and they headed off. "Oh, you are right," she said, suddenly realizing something. She reached into her purse and pulled out a tube of lube. Dave wasn't paying much attention to her while she rubbed the lube between her palms. He was startled when she reached into his briefs and pulled out his dick.

"What are you doing?!" he said shocked.

She stroked his cock up and down, making it all slippery. "I needed to 'grease up' the gearshift before I can handle it, duh," she said, like it was obvious. "The guy that dropped me off said I had to work the gearshift to make the car go. And he said his wife was waiting for him after he leaked some oil,' she explained.

His cock began to harden in her gentle hands. Something is definitely going to go if she keeps that up, he said to himself.

She hummed a tuneless melody as she grinned. I should tell her to stop. But it feels so good. And look how happy it's making her, he reasoned. She was driving his mind into such ecstasy that he completely forgot he was going to take her to the hospital. "I think that woman was right. I am starting to feel hot. And I'm all wet down here," She said with worry.

She took his free hand and pressed it against her crotch. He took his hand away from her soaking wet panties. "This is more dire than I thought. I need to examine you immediately once we are inside," the fake doctor said, sounding serious.

They arrived at his house a few minutes later. She was still working the 'shaft' when she looked up now that they stopped. "Is this a hospital?" she said sounding dumb.

"No. There is no time! You need urgent attention! This is my home." he convinced her. "You can stop working the 'gear shift' now,' he said with reluctance. She let out a sigh of disappointment and released his member. His dick was rock hard when he tried to work it back into his pants.

They rushed inside and he escorted her to the bedroom. "Take off your clothes," he instructed.

As she undressed, he did as well. Once naked, they both stared at one another's firm bodies. Facing each other, he pointed to his giant erection. "This is a thermometer. I need you to put it in your mouth and suck on it so I can see how hot you are," he assured her.

"I thought that was called a gear shift," she asked, bewildered.

"Umm..in the car, it's called a gearshift. In here, it's called a thermometer," he told the gullible bimbo.

"Oh, that makes perfect sense," she agreed without a second thought. Or a first one. Before he could blink she was down on her knees with his cock in her mouth. She tried to get it all the way in, but couldn't reach the base. Her right hand soon wandered down between her legs as she continued to give him a passionate bj.

She rubbed her stimulated clit while moaning softly. After a few minutes, she couldn't take it anymore. She took out his cock and asked, "Was that long enough?" She asked with impatience.

"You couldn't make it any bigger if you tried," he said smiling.

"I mean to take my temperature," she corrected.

"Oh," he said feeling like the dumb one for once. He looked down at his member. "The result is inconclusive. I'm afraid I'm going to have to do some more probing," he said pretending to be grim. "Lay on your back on the bed," he persuaded.

Eagerly, she did as instructed. He stood next to her and his cock hovered over her right breast. "I'm gonna have to test your reflexes now," he informed her.

He took her right hand and placed it around his erection. He worked her hand back and forth as she looked at him dubious. "I don't see how this tests my reflexes," she said in doubt.

"Who is the doctor here, me or you?" he asked rhetorically. She paused like she was thinking about it. "I am," he said, being curt. "Now keep stroking while I examine you." he ordered.

He leaned over her, each of his hands finding a perfect round breast and hard nipple. He fondled them and watched her writhe in arousal.

"How does this feel?" he inquired.

"It's making me hotter," she moaned. His right-hand slide down to her clit. He began to do a circular rub on it and saw her hips trying to hump his digits.

I'd fuck this woman's brains out if that ship hadn't sailed already, he concluded. He slid his fingers further down. His index and middle finger found their way inside her. She let out a deep breath as his fingers pressed against her G-spot. He caused her to squirm even more as he let his fingers do the work.

After a few minutes, he withdrew them and pretended to inspect them. "This looks like I need to do an oral exam," he stated. Her chest was heaving. Her thighs twitched. Her hand released his dick. "Do what you have to do doctor Dave to make me feel better," she consented.

She spread her legs apart as he crawled between them. With his head over her pussy, he began to lick. He started with her outer lips at first, then worked his way in further. Then, he was tongue fucking her. She went wild. It made her crave his cock even more. Frustrated, she dropped out of character. "Fuck me with your cock already!" she demanded.

He stopped tonguing her and looked up with an arched eyebrow. She regained her composure. "I mean I need you to inject me with your big syringe," she said, appearing polite.

He grabbed a nearby pillow and placed it under her butt to get the right angle. "Well, since you asked nicely," he grinned.

Kneeling before her, he slid himself inside. A look of pure bliss crossed her face as she finally received the dick she was waiting for hours for. She felt the pressure with each inch sliding deeper inside.

His hands gripped her sides while he fucked her. He enjoyed hearing the sound of her pants. Her quick, short breaths, followed by long slow ones when he made her climax.

After several minutes, she reached her arms up to him, signaling that she wanted missionary.

He was happy to oblige.

He climbed on top of her, his member going even deeper than before. He slipped his arms around her back while she hooked her legs around his hips. He began to slowly thrust inside her when he felt her hands grab his ass. They were pushing him with his movements.

"Faster," she whispered in his ear. He sped up and felt her panting in his ear. The faster he fucked her, the faster she came. With a loud, shuttering pant of his own, he finished inside.

They were both breathing hard when she pushed him off her. "You're heavy," she complained.

But, he was already fast asleep.

Dave was awakened the next morning with his wife's lips around his cock. "Jessica?" he said in a groggy tone. She stopped sucking and looked up at him.

Her right hand continued to stroke his dick. "I don't know any Jessica. My name is Dunce," she responded. "I think I'm having a relapse doctor. I feel all hot inside and wet again. I need more medicine," she continued, "is Jessica another patient of yours?"

"No, she is my very lovely, intelligent, and horny wife," Dave answered. "In fact, she works for NASA and will be late for work if she doesn't leave in the next half-hour," he informed her.

"Well, maybe your rocket scientist wife gets tired of using her brain all day and just want to act stupid for a while," she explained. She was happy to see she had made him fully erect. "Now, I need more medicine," she insisted. She straddled him and lowered herself until he had fully penetrated her. "And the doctor is in." she grinned at her witty comment.