Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily admires a maid hard at work.
3.3k words
3.92
11.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Shoot

"Action!"

It was a large high-ceilinged room with a huge English-sized billiards table in front of me.

"Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhh!... Fuuuuck!"

And: Oh My God! What a noise, and what a sight!

"Mmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Fuuuuck me!!!"...

I should've turned around and walked right back out, there and then...

"Mmaaaaaaaarghhhh! Ohhhh... Ouuuhhh... Ooooohh!"...

But I didn't.

"Aaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oooooooohhhhhhh!"...

I was actually instantly captivated; totally sensationally mesmerized even:

"Mmmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Awwwwh!"...

There was a beautiful actress, her stunning body completely naked, being fucked extremely vigorously right in front of me on that table. And she was shrieking loudly:

"Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Fuck! Oh Fuuuuuck!"...

She was lying on her back, with her long legs wide apart held behind her shoulders, while a naked hunky stud, his muscular chest raised domineeringly above her, was fucking her masterfully (and noisily!) with his massive cock slamming deep into her wet pussy and his huge balls slapping against her ass! And with each powerful thrust she shrieked:

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Fuck!!! My Goaaaaawd!!!"...

I think it was fair to say:

"Maaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh Jesus! Oh God! Oh God!"...

This was definitely not simulated sex!

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh!! Fuuuuuuuck!!!"...

That actress was definitely really being fucked: And I mean really being fucked!

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh...Fuuuck! Oh Fuck!! Oh Fuuuuuuuck!!!"

I could quite clearly see the long glistening shaft of his unsheathed cock, well lubricated by her love juice, sliding in and out of her unprotected pussy, unquestionably fucking her for real: powerfully pumping her pussy like an unstoppable shining piston; rigorously ramming home like a heavy-duty steam hammer...

"Mmmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh...Jeeeeessussss!" she groaned again...

That actress was certainly giving everything she'd got - and they were certainly giving it to her...

And she was getting it all right! She was being absolutely fucking hammered, absolutely fucking destroyed on that table - acting her role totally realistically, totally authentically!

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Ohhhhhh... God!!!"...

Each time he thrust his cock balls-deep into her, as his huge cock penetrated deeper and deeper into her tight little pussy, he grunted, and she utterly shrieked, as her small shapely bottom was consequently completely flattened into the green of the table and her large naked breasts dramatically swung back and proscribed a complete circle, with her shoulders being forcefully slammed hard up against the table cushion.

"Mmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhhaaawwwhh!"...

Her skimpy clothes were lying discarded on the table.

"Maaaaaaaarghhhhh! Ooooooh!"...

A man - I recognised, but couldn't quite place from where - who was dressed as gentry, was standing by the table trying to keep his erect cock sliding in and out of her mouth as her head kept being jerked backwards and forwards by the way she was being so overwhelmingly fucked. I looked on, instantly engrossed. His cock was also shining, obviously lubricated by her saliva. His cock and balls were uncommonly big too. What the fuck? What...? Was this a Victorian drama?

"Mmmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhhfuuuuuck...!" she wailed...

"Don't mind her!" I heard a voice shout from behind one of two high backed upholstered leather armchairs in front of a large inglenook fireplace to my right, "She's just modelling the latest maid's uniform...

"Mmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Fffffuuck!"...

"Now come over here quickly, maid, and let's see what you've got to offer!"

"Mmaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh...Maaouuuuuooh!"...

"'Modelling a maid's uniform'? Well, she's certainly displaying herself," I silently observed, "but she'd model so much better if she actually wore that uniform, rather than leaving it lying on the table in a crumpled heap and being worn herself round that huge cock that's fucking the shit out of her!"

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh God! Oh Fuck! Ohhhhh! Fuck!"...

"And this shoot is outrageous," I thought, "There is very real hardcore fucking going on already - that naked actress is being monumentally fucked into oblivion on a billiards table - authentically playing a maid!"

"Mmmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Ohmmm... Fuuuuuuuck Meeeee...! Aaaaaaaarrgh...!"

Although I'm sure Peter would say that all they were doing was acting, and accurately depicting a hapless Victorian maid (realistically portrayed by a very beautiful, talented and committed actress) being consummately and callously exploited as she is mercilessly spit roasted between two debauched toffs, as had been historically documented: and that they were merely authentically demonstrating this, using his realistic acting method...

"Maaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh... Oh Christ! Oh... Oh... Ohhhhhh... ChriiiiiiiSTTT!!!"

But it didn't matter how he phrased it: that actress was still being spectacularly fucked - for real - even if she was just acting...

And my goodness she was displaying such dedication, such deference, such devotion to the realistic acting ideal; submitting her body mind and soul so selflessly; so totally immersed in this intense and all-consuming scene; unswervingly acting in her role as a maid being helplessly and overwhelmingly fucked so hard she was in danger of being physically split in two - while conscientiously doing her job!

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh God... Oh God... Oh God!!!" she was screaming...

What acting!

But, as commanded, and aware that after what I'd seen, my nipples had now gone erect and were trying to pop out of the top of my blouse, I very carefully started to carry my tray of teas over to the voice coming from behind the chairs to show him 'what I had to offer'; although my eyes were still glued to the sight of that large shiny cock, plunging balls deep into the little pink pussy of that poor squealing pummelled actress. My God! She was certainly submitting to the role she was playing! She was being destroyed! She must be being paid a lot more than I am, to be fucked like that!

"Mmmmaaaaaaarghhhhh!...Auuuuuuck! Aaaaaarrgh...!"

But before I could even get to the chairs, just as I was right next to the billiards table, there was a sudden loud grunt from the stud with his cock in the very occupied beauty's mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...!"

He had very obviously started cumming, and was shooting his load down the actress's throat. Her eyes opened wide, and she started making spluttering gagging noises:

"Aaaaaahssppthmmuuuhmghttagghuuguuht!"

She was nearly choking, with his cock - right up to his very large balls - filling her mouth, obviously pumping large amounts of sperm down her throat. She couldn't breathe and I could see she was trying to pull her head away, but the bastard was holding her firmly by the hair and thrusting his cock harder into her mouth with each big ejaculation, as he continued delivering his payload right down her throat - and she continued struggling - and gagging...

"Uuuuhmmghttagghuught!"

Meanwhile, clearly unconcerned, the stud between her legs had continued ramming home mightily into her pummelled pussy, but now he also suddenly stopped thrusting, with his cock still balls deep in her, and made a louder, longer grunt of satisfaction.

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHH...!"

He was obviously now cumming deep inside her and filling her pussy full of spunk! The utterly impaled actress was simultaneously being filled with spunk at both ends! My God! Talk about living the part - hmmmm... that's what Alex had said about my part! - although I'm not sure this actress had had any choice in the matter... She just couldn't have acted it any more realistically. She was so absolutely perfectly portraying a hapless spit roasted maid being massively filled with spunk! It was testament to the actors' decisive, determined delivery, and her consciousness concerted, commitment, the way they made it look so easy; so real!

I could see the base of the cumming actor's cock rhythmically contracting as he pumped more and more of his sperm into the actress's unprotected pussy. She was being so filled with sperm! I was so close I could see every twitch of his cock, delivering spurt after spurt of sperm:

"Jesus! That's a hell of a lot of spunk going up inside that gallant actress," I thought, "He's just pumping more and more and more sperm into her! She's undoubtedly being impregnated, right now on this billiards table, right in front of me, unless she's got fucking good contraception in place. Maybe she's allowing herself to be impregnated to make her acting even more realistic! What dedication! Fucked, inseminated and impregnated for her art... whilst realistically playing a maid. That really is true commitment!"

I looked up from his cock, and the actor was just staring straight into my eyes as he filled her with more and more spunk. I recognised him too...

He was fucking staring steadily right into my eyes as he pumped jet after jet of hot spunk into her.

Jesus! The way he was looking at me, he might as well have his cock in me and be filling me with sperm!

I felt an involuntary warm gush of love juice in my pussy...

I looked down again and silently gasped in astonishment: the actress's pussy was now so full of spunk it was overflowing: with every spurt of his cock inside her, his semen was now oozing out of her, in gush after gush, seeping from all around his pulsating shaft which was still tight in her sperm filled pussy. That poor helpless actress was being massively over-filled with an enormous amount of excess sperm. She was being forcibly super-sperminated: unavoidably impregnated right before my eyes!

"Mmmooaaaaaarrrgghhhh!"

Another muffled cock-stifled scream came from her full mouth, which she finally managed to yank off the other spurting cock only to receive a huge wad on her face, as his cock continued unabated to blast jizz on her hair, her face and all over her unencumbered breasts. Now her naked body's being covered in spunk too! Undeterred she gasped for air!

"Ooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??!"

"Ah! At least she can breathe now! But Jesus! There's such a lot of spunk everywhere - all over her now - and even more inside her!" I muttered.

She still had spunk running down her chin as she raised herself up on her elbows with difficulty and with a throat still full of gloopy spunk, and thick globules of spunk dribbling out of her mouth, exclaimed loudly in a perfunctory garbled frenzied shriek:

"AaapphhhAAARRRGHHHGGARGHH!

"My fucking pussy! What the f-fuck?

"Aaaaarrgghhgh! Uuuuuurrrgh!!

"YOU'VE CUM INSIDE ME!!!

"You stupid fucking bastard!

"Uuuuuaaaaarrrrrghhh! You weren't supposed to fucking cunting do that! And what the fuck are you doing to my pussy?

"Aaarrrgghh...! Uuuurrrgh....! Grraaarrgh...!

"What the fuck have you done! My fucking pussy feels like it's going to burst!

"Oh God! Oh God!

"My fucking pussy!!!

"Jesus Christ!!

"YOU'RE STILL CUMMING INSIDE ME!

"You fucking cumming cunting bastard!"

And with that, she sat up, awkwardly pulling herself off his spurting cock, but with spunky determination...

There was a huge gush of spunk from her pussy.

"PHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

She exhaled a huge sigh of relief, then looking down - while his jerking pulsing cock still kept shooting huge white bead streams of jizz over her shining breasts and belly and pussy, coating her in even more rapidly congealing spunk! - she screamed:

"Oh God! Oh! My Fucking God! There's loads of fucking spunk! My fucking pussy's full and it's still oozing out! I'm fucking full of your fucking spunk; you fucking careless fucking cunt! Oh my fucking God! I've taken no fucking precautions and I'm fucking fertile! And now my pussy is full of your fucking sperm!"

"Yep...! She's definitely pregnant!" I thought, " - after being so impressively inseminated while she's fertile. But what a compelling performance all the way! She was so receptive to the other actors... and so involuntarily obliging! I hope she wants that baby!"

And slithering off the table, leaving a very large puddle of semen where her ass had been on the table, and with spunk still oozing from her fucking cunt, leaving a sticky wet snail trail on the clean green table cushion, she shouted:

"I'm fucked! I'm fucking fucked now! I was just supposed to be modelling a bloody maid's uniform!"

She staggered towards me, and I didn't quite know where to put myself, so started backing away to let her pass. I was towering above her, tottering on my - ridiculously high - high heels and I was dressed in a scanty maid's uniform with my nipples trying to pop out! - the costume she was supposed to be modelling... What was I supposed to do? I was supposed to be taking this tray (that was now getting heavier and heavier and the tea getting colder and colder) over to the voices behind the chairs.

She gave me a look as if she was about to say something, then changed her mind and turned and headed for the door, still butt-naked but with a glowing red butt, covered in spunk. And she was quite right:

She was fucked!

There was loads of spunk still visibly seeping out of her absolutely fucked-full pussy and running down her legs! I could see it from the front as she'd stomped towards me, and between her legs from the back, as she'd flounced away. No wonder she was complaining she was full of spunk, it was still oozing out of her, positively pouring out of her, and she was leaving a gloopy puddle trail across the wooden floor as she half ran, half hobbled towards the door trying to cover her bouncing spunk covered breasts with one hand and her leaking pussy with the other.

"I hate you! You bastards! Look at me!" she screamed, as she swung open the door.

"I'm full of fucking spunk! Now I'm fucking PREGNANT!

"FUCKING LOOK AT ME!"

And without any doubt at all, we could all definitely see: the beautiful actress was not modelling a maid's uniform; not even the latest scanty maid's uniform.

She was instead, covered in spunk, from head to foot, front and back, and had plenty of it seeping out of her as well... And yes, she was probably pregnant...

"Oh My God!" I whispered to myself again. "She was full of spunk! And she didn't seem to have been expecting it! It seemed like it was a complete surprise to her! And she had no contraceptive protection - no wonder she seemed so genuinely angry and upset...

"What's going on here?" I questioned quietly, "What's just happened to that actress?"

But surely she should've known there's always the chance of an 'accident' if her acting role meant she was going to be vigorously and rigorously fucked taking part in frenetic unsimulated sex - especially risky without any protection - and playing a maid! But she seemed so surprised! And that didn't seem to be much of an accident...

"Don't be so ungrateful!" shouted a deeper voice from behind the chairs,

"You should appreciate how hard it was to give you such perfectly crafted gifts; what length they went to, to deliver them to you in person: they thought they would fill you with joy, when they donated their lovely generous presents - something to remind you of them when you get home!

"And this is how you thank them?"

But she was already slamming the door behind her, on her angry and spunk-filled way out, generous presents and all. There was a moment's silence.

"I don't think she was suitable to be a maid!" the first voice said:

"She came unprepared..."

"No. She didn't cum. They came unprepared!"

"No. They came unannounced!"

"Oh, all right! She was unprepared when they came unannounced - inside her!"

I could hardly take it all in! Was she meant to act like that? Was she looking for an Oscar? But she seemed so angry! Or was that all just acting? A Victorian maid shouting like that would definitely be punished and sacked, and as Peter had said, destined to take up a job as a whore. Had he instructed her to do that, so that she could progress to a new acting role realistically playing a Victorian whore in the next scene? Or had those actors really just recklessly filled that actress with so much spunk deliberately, without her consent, when she was helpless to prevent it and she was now understandably, genuinely enraged?

And what kind of shoot was this? - where a lovely actress was already completely naked and blatantly being fucked for real in front of everyone, on a billiards table. And what was her role in this drama? If she was playing a maid, modelling the latest uniform, how on earth had she ended up being fucked on the billiards table? Was that really authentic? Could the actors just do anything they liked to us maids and it would be authentic? This was supposed to be an historical Victorian biopic! I mean, I know they were carrying out Peter's Realistic Acting, but this was real hardcore sex! That actress was having the shit fucked out of her on a billiards table in full view of everyone and it was obvious that both actors had just cum inside her and filled her with spunk; and for a Victorian period drama this shoot was already massively more explicit than I'd imagined. I'd expected there might be a bit of naughty hanky-panky between the sheets... but this...?

But then as I looked back over at the actors, the realization hit me, and I gasped:

"Oh God! It's a fucking porn film! I thought I recognised those huge balls and that big cock!"

I remembered now where I'd seen those actors before: They were pornstars. One was the first soldier (the super virile one) that had relentlessly fucked the unwitting (and bound) beautiful red-haired actress Rebecca, absolutely senseless, right in front of me in Big Insurrection - the film in which we'd both ended up being forcibly fucked and filled with spunk - several times. No wonder that poor girl had so much spunk running down her leg: He was a semenator - a spunk monster! It was unnatural the amount of spunk he produced! It made women scream! And the other one: he was one of the ones that had powerfully finished me off and filled me with such huge amounts of cum, I had nearly screamed! He was another abnormal spunk monster! Another semenator!

It's not a Victorian drama at all! It's a fucking hardcore porn film! And I'm in it! And it looks like I'll be taking over from that poor spunk-filled actress... What the fuck will happen next?! To me...?

By now I could see who was sitting in the tall-backed chairs.

"Blow me!" If it wasn't Andrew, the actor who'd fucked me, while I was off my head, in what turned out to be The Secret Show, in the nearest chair, and next to him, that bastard actor Derek Bailey who'd deliberately slipped his cock inside me when we were filming Duncumbe Abbey, and then proceeded to fuck me rigid. Shit! I knew what he did, but I didn't expect to see him now acting in an actual hardcore porn shoot!

Oh God! I've been fucked by them all before! My fucking incongruously indecorous past has caught up with me! And it's a bloody porn film. I'm in another bloody porn film! Oh Jesus!

And I'm a fucking maid...

And we all know what happens to the poor bloody maid surrounded by pornstars in a porn film.

12