Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 05

Story Info
Emily goes racing.
3.3k words
3.8
4.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!" proclaims Andrew loudly and enthusiastically, as he thrusts his cock much deeper up inside her, and with a sharp intake of breath, her mouth drops open, and her eyes open even wider in astonished discomfort and disbelief! Not yet with the lubrication then!

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh...!" See!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh!"

Lord Rutherford who has also been engaged in casual unsimulated unprotected sex with his maid - well, actually sensually fucking the actress authentically playing her: me - the whole time, perks up and slaps my ass hard without missing a stroke:

"SSSSLLLAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!"

"OWWHHHHHAAAAARRGGHHHH !" You bastard! I knew it was too good to last...!!

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH!"

"As part of their training, these two frisky young fillies need racing hard to see who comes first past the finishing post!" he declares, "Me or you! That should use up some of their excess female charge before we reward them by inseminating them with plenty of male essence!

And pushing me forward on his cock, smacks my bum again, hard, and now he does an extra deep thrust with his extra-long erect penis right up inside my vagina, as if to gain more purchase, the inconsiderate cunt!

"SSSSLLLAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!" and slaps my bum harder!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH!! FUCK!!" I shriek. You cunt!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH!!" she cries in competition...

I squeal, my eyes watering. He's going fucking balls deep inside me - too deep! "THAT'S TOO FUCKING DEEP! YOU REALISTIC 'RAPIST!'" - but I didn't say that last bit out loud... I know you're making it more realistic - the way you're fucking this maid for the camera - but fuck me! - That's fucking deep!

"AAAAAAAAARRGHH!! NOOO!! YOU BRUTAL BEAST!"

"Ooohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!!" she squeals empathetically.

Simultaneously, as he thrusts inside me, he throws both arms up in the air with a whoosh, like a jack in my box and starts beckoning the two pornstars who earlier had been 'playing billiards' with the actress (supposedly modelling the maid's uniform), who would soon be seen, being spectacularly and ostentatiously fucked naked in public while now doing her 'modelling' in the whorehouse...

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

No doubt Peter would convince her to take on her new acting role as a prostitute, enthusiastically - although I'm not sure how enthusiastic she would be about being filled with so much cum again.

Plenty of women would like to do it - playing a Victorian whore and being fucked for real by their clients - It would all be part of his authentic, historically correct, drama! And after all, she wouldn't really be prostituting herself - just realistically acting the role of a prostitute... by being actually fucked by her clients and taking their money...

She was beautiful with an amazing body: She'd certainly have plenty of clients fucking her! It would be very realistic, and it would make a great addition to his film. I wonder if she'd get to keep her extra earnings...?

Speaking of the actress playing the whore being fucked, I was also aware - using my developing improvisational acting skills - that as the actress now playing both the sister and the maid, perhaps the sister should be making more of an objection to being fucked by Lord Rutherford - rather than enjoying it so much!

"You have no righ...!" I start to protest, indignantly, emphatically.

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!" That stung!

"AAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!" He thrusts inside me! That was too deep again!

"QUIET! YOU DUPLICITOUS WHORE! And you need to be kept quiet! You are annoying me! This will shut you up!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"You two young studs come over here! These two highly-strung fillies need teasing and bridle bits in their mouths: your cocks will do perfectly, so we can shut them up, and rein them in if they start making too much noise or are becumming too worked up and frenzied! This one needs something to keep her quiet!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"That's it... Cum over here! Looks like the race 'going' is hard to firm; so, we should have a nice fast race... Looks like you two boys are going nice and hard too - that's it, get those big cocks in their mouths!"

"Mmmaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Mmmoohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

And in a few seconds, with just enough time to muster my maid's oral acting skills, that naked stud was pushing his very large hard cock deep into this maid's accommodating mouth and pulling my head backwards and forwards by my hair; and the other hunk, still dressed, forcing his mammoth but previously well washed cock into the other maid: into the other versatile actress's wide-open mouth, and we were doing our job:

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmaaaaaaaarghhhh!"

"Shhhllloopppoooooppllllshhh!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmmhhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

We now had hard cocks in our mouths and hard cocks in our pussies. Oh Fuck! I'm acting in an historical Victorian drama - and now I've got an actor's cock in my mouth and actor's cock in my pussy - while I realistically playing the part of a maid...

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmmmaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmmohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

It was definitely the dreaded spunk monster soldier from Big Insurrection - with huge balls - who had his cock in my mouth. He was very hard again after shooting his huge load into that poor unsuspecting actress (the spunk filled one who was presumably now a model prostitute in Andrew the butler's world and being filled with a lot more spunk...).

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmmmhhhaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmmmhhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

This is turning hardcore! I'm impaled between a rock and a hard place - a cock and a hard strategically placed cock - and this big cock tastes of cum and pussy! Oh God... I bet I'm going to taste a lot more of that before the night is out...

"Mmmmhhhaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"Mmmmohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"AND THEY'RE OFF!" SHOUTS ANDREW.

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmmmhhhaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

AND OH MY GOD! WE'RE IN A FUCKING RACE! LITERALLY A FUCKING RACE!

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmmmaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Mmohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

Are we the female jockeys riding the stallions? Or are we the fillies being fucked by the stallions? Or just the female jockeys being fucked? We're certainly the actresses being fucked - which ever we are...

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

And this is very definitely not how I expected this Victorian biopic to go...

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

Now Andrew has assumed the role of radio commentator; and as well as simultaneously enthusiastically fucking the new maid, he is commentating loudly and excitedly on the race, as we eagerly take part:

"Mmmmaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Mhhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"Look at them go! They're out of the starting gate and it's a clean start - but it's going to get dirty! Bouncy Bitch gives head - I mean is ahead, and takes the lead: She's bucking and prancing, and looking very frisky, bouncing up and down on that strutting cock like a runaway pump jack. She needs plenty of stick to keep her under control - that's plenty more stick inside her and more on her ass - but she's a real goer! Look at the way her head is bobbing... She could cum first and she's got the balls - on her chin - to do it!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!"

"But Fancy Fuck is looking lively too; she's a pretty looking filthy filly! - And looks even better with that cock in her mouth! And she's on form! Look at the power in those strong firm buttocks as she gallops, prancing up and down on my big pumping cock. She looks so supple and fucks so graceful - it's like she's born for it; meant for it! And she's living up to her name! Fancy Fuck sure fucks fancy! And shows some class as she hurtles down the straight - up and down on my straight! Faster and faster! Erotic poetry in motion! She fucks so good! She fucks so fine! I just love the way she fucks so elegantly! Look at her go! She's an animated animal as I racily fuck her faster and faster...!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

I guess I must be Bouncy Bitch...

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

AND WE'RE BEING RACED HARD!

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"SSSSLAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

Leant forward, arses smartly smacked!

Frantically riding up and down on two pounding hard cocks,

With cock shaped bridle bits filling our mouths to steer us...

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Maaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Mohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

Oh my God! Oh God! Oh God! Derek is fast and furiously lifting my naked arse nearly off his cock, again and again, leaning me forward each time onto Porn Soldier's cock, which goes further down my throat as, holding me by the shoulders, he then pushes me back down again, right down onto Derek's long cock which goes right up inside me again!!

It's happening frenetically, frenziedly, again and again! It's like being an oscillating part in a bloody machine, and I'm being forcibly spit roasted tightly between the two of them, relentlessly, with no relief. Up and down! Up and down! In and out! In and out! Up and down! Up and down! And Derek is also persuasively slapping my arse to make me take my own weight and lift myself off his cock before Porn Soldier slams me down on it again.

Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! I'm being leant forward frantically fucking riding up and down on Derek's long fucking cock with my slapped arse smarting like fuck and with the Soldier's huge cock going right down my throat! I'm totally impaled, madly to-and-froing like a bobbing cam...

And Jesus Christ! I'm being totally fucked mouth and cunt simultaneously in total submission with absolutely no control! Fuuuck!! Heeeeelp!!

And so is the other jouncing actress - We're fucking bouncing puppets!!!

Bouncing bare arses being loudly slapped and whipped along the straight,

Tits being pressed, squeezed and nipples pulled hard round the first bend.

Mouths being pounded and stretched and pushed and pulled...

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

And he's got my breasts! He's racing my breasts! He's pressing them flat as he pulls me back onto his cock! And pulling them out, as he lifts me up by the nipples and nearly off his cock, and Porn Soldier thrusts his cock deeper down my throat!

He's racing my breasts! He's squeezing them, massaging them, pulling them, pushing them! He's kneading them, pressing them, slapping them, cupping them! They're playdough! They're bread dough! They're softball! They're sponge ball! He's quick! He's slow! He's rough! He's sensual! Pulling them apart! Pushing then in together! Fuck me! He's stimulating them! They're going to make me cum!! He's going to make me cum!!!

My pussy's being pumped! My mouths being slammed!! My arse's being slapped! My tits are being squeezed!

And it's the same for Fancy Fuck! She's being pulled and pushed and raced, and fucked - just the same! We're in it together! They're in us together! We're being frantically fucked and frantically raced!

Asses being vigorously slapped and flogged again along the back straight,

Tits spectacularly swinging up and down and round and round,

Between being pushed and pressed, kneaded and squeezed...

Big balls bouncing and banging on chins,

Then buttocks being slapped, whipped, opened and spread,

And flagellated ferociously round the final bend...

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"AAAAAAAAARRGHH!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"OHHHHHAAAAARRGGHHHH!"

He's got my nipples!! He's pulling them! Twisting them! Turning them! Tweaking them! He's racing my nipples!! Pulling and tugging my breasts with them! Up and down! And side to side! In and out! And round and round! He's got my nipples!! Flicking them! Slapping them! Stroking them! Sweeping them! Brushing them! Squeezing them! Ooooooooohhhhhh! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!!

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! My furiously smacked bum is glowing red hot and covered in sweat. My face feels flushed and there's sweat running down my bouncing breasts from the exertion. My pussy's all wet and being relentlessly, furiously pounded! I'm going to cum!

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Now the Porn Soldier's pulling my nipples and breasts and Derek's pulling my hair! They're swapping back and forth! One then the other! Oh fuck! It's so intense! I can't take much more without cumming! I'm going to cum!

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

And we're riding them! And they're riding us! And my God we're being ridden all right! We're being ferociously fucked! Frantically fucked hard and fast. Very hard and very fast! And being mercilessly slapped and whipped into shape!

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh! Fuuuuuuck"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh! Jeeeesussss!"

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

And all the time are mouths are being fucked deep,

And our pussies are being pumped and pounded -

By those other two hard cocks thrusting in and out,

Fucking us hard and fast as we go like the clappers -

Round the course a second fucking time.

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmmaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"SSSSLAAAAAAAPPPPPP!"

"Mmmmhhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

And my pussy's being pumped! My pussy's being raced - and pounded! Fucked and forced! Banged and bumped! Slammed and slaughtered! Shagged and screwed! Rammed and drilled! Smashed and slammed! Fucked and filled!!! My pussy's being pulverised! My pussy's being murdered! It's being fucking destroyed - fucking annihilated! !'m going to cum!! Yes! I'm going to cum!! I'm going to fucking cum!!!

My pussy's being fucked! My arse's being slapped! My mouths being fucked! My tits are being pulled! I'm going to cum!! I'm going to cum!!

And Andrew is shouting:

"They're absolutely at full tilt now!

Bouncy Bitch is giving it everything: Just look at her bounce! Look at those tits bounce!! She's so highly sprung! She's really giving it beans: bouncing beans! It's so exciting to watch her being fucked! She's simply hurtling along at full gallop, totally submitted, and breasts abreast of Fancy Fuck who's going like a beast possessed riding up and down on my red hot cock! Look at them fuck! Look at them go! Two abreast!! And what lovely breasts! And what lovely pussies! Being totally used! Totally fucked! Totally consumed!! Totally owned!!! Fantastic fucking Fillies!!!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"It's a hot fast and furious ride, and with their riders caning them hard, they're giving it their all, in this exciting whores race! Look at those whores go! They're absolutely giving it their all. They're so aroused! They're being fucked stupid! We're fucking them stupid!!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"So committed! It's so exciting to watch! No-one can tell who's going to cum first, but they are so close, it's anyone's race, as they head neck and neck towards the final straight!" Andrew shouts breathlessly, in his best enthusiastic impersonation of an excited commentator...

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

And we are now furiously galloping neck and neck; we two maids, we two frisky fillies, watch each other's wide-open eyes - mouths full of cock - pussies being fucked -

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"SSSSLAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

- Arses being slapped, hurtling along the final straight, racing towards the big finish; hot spit and froth, sweat and juices flying everywhere; riding those slamming cocks faster and faster!

My pussy's being fucked! My arse's being slapped! My mouth's being fucked! My tits are being pulled! My nipples being tweaked! I'm going to cum!! I'm going to cum!!

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

It really was like a fantastic, bizarre sex fantasy dream! It was so ridiculously excessive that it couldn't be true: I was in a dream...

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

No! I wasn't! Derek's fast thrusting cock really was noisily smashing my wet pussy, big racehorse-style making me grunt and groan. His cock filling me right up to the wide base of his shaft; his girth stretching me wide! I could really feel every hard bang of his groin against my open pussy lips and the slap of his balls - my juice running down onto those balls. And the slap of his hand on my bottom... It was a frantic frenetic fuck, but Derek was fucking my pussy into unstoppable cumming delight!

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"SSSSLAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

It wasn't a dream! The spunk-monster soldier's hard cock was definitely slamming and pulling my frothing mouth, and going right down my throat, making me moan and slobber and murmur, and his big balls were noisily smacking against my chin.

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Maaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Mohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

The noises of the actress's squealing and muffled gasping, gulping - cock in mouth - and gagging were real! And she was vigorously, and - now she was wet, and encouraged by the resounding slaps - enthusiastically riding Andrew's cock right next to me, and her pussy was really being loudly banged and slammed by Andrew the racing stallion.

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Mohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

IT WAS REAL ALL RIGHT!

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

And I've never been fucked like this before! And I've never been in a whores race before!

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmmmmaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

But the sheer spectacle of this naughty hilarious debauched dirty pantomime made me want to wave my arms in the air and scream loudly in demented hysteria for everyone to come and see and hear our depraved performance.

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"Look everyone! Look at what the fuck is going on here! You would not believe it! This is a Victorian period drama. And look at what the fuck is going on! Look at what is happening to us! This is what happened to the maids! This is how the maids were mercilessly fucked! Look at how we are being ferociously fucked!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

And maybe a little caption in explanation:

These are respectable serious actresses conscientiously acting the roles of maids in an historical drama. For the sake of total authenticity, they have agreed unconditionally to participate in unsimulated sex to allow them to faithfully recreate the loves and lives of those maids and bring unprecedented realism to the drama.

12