Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 06

Story Info
Emily and her new maid friend are rewarded.
4.7k words
4.33
5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I WIN!! I WIN!! I FUCKING WIN!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

Fuck! Oh Fuck! I can feel him tremor as he is about to cum!

And I don't have any contraception! And he's going to cum inside me! And fill me with spunk!

And I know he's just going to cum straight inside my unprotected pussy. He's going to start spurting hot streams of cum up inside me! He's going to fill my pussy with his spunk again, just like when I was playing the bad sister, but this time Lord Rutherford is going to cum inside the maid... Err... The bad sister who is now being used as a maid... But that's still me!! He's going to cum in me!!

And this serious actress is going to be inseminated at work!

Oh God! Oh Shit! Oh Fuck!

My body's just been raced at breakneck speed and now my mind's racing flat out!

Oh God! Oh Shit! Oh Fuck!

I should've thought about it!

I really am acting out what happens to the maid...

I'm going to be impregnated!

They'll just casually see it as the maid being casually impregnated while doing her job...

But that's actually me! The actress! Being casually impregnated as she does her job!

Oh God! I bet they couldn't give a fuck!

'There's plenty more maids where that maid came from...' and there's plenty more actresses where this actress came from! I'm fucked!

And the maids probably were accidently impregnated all the time during his Lordship's games... being trained!

I suddenly wonder if the maid being accidentally impregnated during the real sex acting was also expected for total authenticity...

Oh my God! I suddenly wonder if the actress being unavoidably impregnated during the real sex acting was expected - and accepted - as part of achieving total authenticity...

And Peter wants total authenticity!

I'm going to be fucking authentically accidentally impregnated - in my role acting a maid!

Fuck! I'm going to be fucking accidentally authentically impregnated - portraying a maid!!

Fucking shit! I'm going to be fucking impregnated playing a fucking maid!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrgh!

HERE HE CUMS...!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRHHHHHHHHHH...!!!"

This hapless maid is now being inseminated and impregnated... Oh Fuck!!! Oh Fuck!!!

His jubilant victorious cock swells magnificently and spasms in orgasmic climax and he cums mightily in a triumphant powerful contained explosion! - Massive hot jets of spunk shooting up inside me, splattering fiercely against my cervix and filling my hot pummelled pussy with a tsunami of his virile sperm!

The helpless maid is now being filled with sperm...

And that's actually me!

And I agreed to it...

And it's fucking real!

I'm the one being inseminated...

And impregnated!

I bloody hope not! But the moment I feel him pumping me full of spunk, shooting that sperm into me, my pussy ignites!

This is so hot! It's so sordid and dirty and sexual! I'm being forcibly fucked, then fucking deeply inseminated!!

It's so debauched... I'm being displayed obscenely naked, being filmed, being totally fucked for real by a pornstar, in explicit graphic detail, on a film set - while acting in a film! And everyone can see! And now, with lurid close-ups of his spasming cock cumming mightily in my destroyed pussy and filling it with spunk. He's a rugged handsome actor twice my age and now everyone's avidly watching his rugged handsome cock actually ejaculating his sperm deep inside me - the beautiful naked actress - filling my pussy with spunk to make the film more realistic - watching his cock in vivid close-up detail, primitively, rhythmically pulsating, undoubtedly and demonstratively fulfilling its primal purposeful: effectively delivering its precision guided payload, actually irrevocably pumping his sperm into me - and the expression of awe, and horror, and amazement, on my face as he does it - because my pussy's being irreversibly filled with his impregnating sperm somewhat riskily as I'm not even using any contraception. Which means, while I'm being truly and thoroughly inseminated in graphic detail for the viewers to watch in 4K HDR Dolby Vision and listen in Dolby Atmos, for maximum realism, and for their maximum enjoyment and delight, there is the genuine possibility that I am actually being accidentally and involuntarily impregnated as they watch - and that the actress next to me is being as well! Just like the actress definitely was on the billiards table earlier! They can watch us serious respectable actresses who agreed to play the parts of maids, being fucked, inseminated and impregnated for real!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHH!! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH...! ...OH FUCK YES...!!!"

I can't help it - as soon as I feel my unprotected pussy being filled with spunk - lots of his hot cum inside me - Yes! I'm being filled with cum! After all the unrelieved build-up during the race - all that ferocious fucking and sucking and slapping and slamming - now, in sheer unfettered release: I just joyously cum and cum and cum, squirting and squirting and squirting, in an uncontrollable, unbridled spunk filled ecstatic orgasm of delight! Fuck the risk! I love it! I'm being filled with spunk! It feels so good! It's so primal...

Inseminate me more!! Yes! More! More and more! Do me! Fucking do it right! Fucking Impregnate me!!!

FUCKING IMPREGNATE ME!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ... FUUUUUUUCK!! OH FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" I howl in ecstasy...

"HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!" he cries, "This hysterical wild beast has gone into a frenzy of uncontrolled excitement! Bertie! Your bridle bit! Push in deeper and hold this Bouncy Bitch down while I fill her with spunk!"

"MMMMAAAAAAAARGHHHHHAAAWWWHH!... MMUUUHMMGHTTAGGHUUGHT!"

I gag as his cock goes further down my throat, his big balls tight on my chin. I shudder to an orgasmic twitching halt after disappearing into an intense experience of gagging and cumming at the same time, but then I do eventually stop squirting - obediently...

"Àaaaaaaahhhhhhh..." my mind is calm...

"I HAVE THE BEST! Derek shouts...

"I HAVE THE BEST!

"THE BEST HAS WON!

"AND THIS ONE'S SO SPUNKY!

"But she's not only spunky! - she's now really splendidly spunky! - full of my spunk as well. And she's not only the maid, she's really the fucking spunky sister, splendidly full of my spunk as well!" he boasts in glee:

"This maid's full of spunk! I've fucked the sister - and filled her with spunk! And now she's a maid - full of spunk!"

"I've fucked the maid and filled her with spunk!"

"I'VE LAID THE MAID, AND MAID THE MAID, AND MAID HER FULL OF SPUNK!!!"

"YOU ALWAYS DO! AND THEY ALWAYS ARE!" shouts Andrew in swift reply, hoping to shut him up, "AND SO IS MINE... NOWWWW!" as I look over, cock in mouth, and see him thrusting his cock hard up into the beautiful ensnared actress to deliver her generous consolation prize: HIS MONEY SHOT!!!

"FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK! YESSSS! FUUUUUUUK...!!!" he exclaims loudly, in spunky orgasm!

"NHHHHHAAAAARRGGHHHOOOOOOHH NOOOO...!!" she cries equally loudly in horrified protest!

And even though I can still feel Derek's cock pulsating and continuing to fill my pussy with more dangerous sperm - and I can hear what the bastard is shouting as he does it - I watch captivated as right next to me, the very pretty new maid's beautiful body completely freezes, her shoulders tense back and her firm breasts push out nipples erect, as like me, she feels the hot splashes of cum spurting up inside her.

I'm watching her being filled with cum:

I orgasm again!

Her pussy being filled with lots more of Andrew's virile cum:

I orgasm again!

His cock pulsing and contracting rhythmically as it pumps and pumps more and more spunk deeper and deeper into her unprotected cunt:

Another big orgasm!

No withdrawal. No condom:

I cum again!

It's so hot watching her being filled with cum as she stares at me! And her expression! Her horror! Fuck me! I can't stop cumming! It's too much! Watching him cum inside this beautiful actress, and the look on her face...

His penis ejaculating - her vagina being filled with hundreds of millions of his sperm:

"Unsupervised sexual intercourse has reportedly taken place on an unregulated film set, and an unsuspecting naked actress (as yet unidentified) has been involuntarily completely inseminated. She has had an unspecified, (but presumed perilously large), amount of potentially impregnating sperm deliberately deposited, deep in her vulnerable unprotected vagina by an actor who recklessly and purposefully, intentionally ejaculated inside her without obtaining her prior consent. It's not clear yet as to whether she has been unavoidably impregnated..."

"Oh really! How did that happen?"

"Well... Err... She was innocently playing the part of a maid... in an authentic Victorian period drama..."

"Well in that case she should've expected it!"

"What? To be impregnated on set while acting?!"

"Yes! It's what happens! She's authentically portraying what happens to maids..."

"But..."

My imaginary reporting of the event makes me smile! It equally applies to all three of us...

I am being filled with sperm as well!

But watching that seemingly unprepared actress being filled with spunk... the horrified look on her face, that first moment she realized she was being inseminated, and then, her helpless astonishment, as it continued on and on... It made me so horny! It made me cum again and again...! It was so delightful to see that happen to her - especially the thought, that from the look on her face, she might have no contraception in place and that she was actually being involuntarily and catastrophically impregnated by Andrew right next to me as I watched! - Am I so wrong?

She still has a big look of surprise or even shock on her face, it's difficult to tell, with that big cock still in her mouth and the huge round balls on her chin as she stares at me; and if she didn't still have a cock in her mouth, I bet her mouth would've dropped even wider open! Maybe she would've screamed...

No, he didn't withdraw!

And he is still filling her pussy with his spunk! Her pussy is being filled with hot spunk and she can still feel it! She can feel his cock pumping the cream deep into her pussy! She knows she's being filled with spunk! This beautiful respectable actress is having her unprotected pussy filled with spunk! On a film set! By a stranger! Who has basically realistically raped her - to realistically act out what happens to the maid... And is now filling her unprotected pussy with his warm virile sperm... So that she, by being 'involuntarily' and 'forcibly' filled with spunk, can realistically act what happened to the unfortunate maid!

She is being inseminated... - at work!

And by the look in her eyes, I don't think she was expecting that!

She certainly wouldn't be expecting that if Peter had told her she was just acting in a classic Victorian period drama. Even if he had told her he wanted realism...

And she'd willingly but unwittingly signed the consensual sex form, and thought it would show her artistic integrity, and it would be required to make the film more realistic... And she just has! She's made it very realistic. Now she is really acting what happened to the maid! And she's actually been necessarily 'raped', and her pussy is actually authentically full of spunk!

She has just been inseminated for real... Quite possibly impregnated...

This is how Peter's films work; this is why Peter's films work so well for the audience! It's the fact we are not experienced pornstars, but talented serious actresses. But for the sake of realism, we respectable mainstream actresses have just been forcibly fucked and filled with spunk and consequently possibly impregnated...

But she knows what kind of film she's in now! It may be billed as a Victorian biopic, but this is actually an explicit hardcore sex film; not a soft-core Victorian titillating drama. This is the kind of film where the sex is not simulated: the actresses are really fucked and really filled with spunk. And we are those actresses, the stars of the show; the actresses who are going to be fucked stupid and filled with spunk again and again, no doubt in every possible position by several different men with no protection at all! Under the guise of realism: to make it look authentic... Because Peter believes sex should be portrayed more realistically in films and the actresses should be fucked for real!

And she's one of those actresses! She's going to make it look authentic. And she already has... She's already been fucked and she's full of Andrew's spunk now! So, there's no going back...

And somehow, I don't think she came the way I just did!

"Ha! I hope that pleases you," I think, "stealing my Andrew's spunk, and you couldn't even cum!"

Anyway, while I was mulling that over, thinking maybe I was being a little bit harsh, as she hadn't actually had any choice in the matter from the moment she was impaled on Andrew's cock, Derek had still been busy emptying his load inside me, but he'd finished now. His cock had stopped its muscular contractions and completed its task of pumping his hundreds of millions of virile sperm deep inside me (they say you can be impregnated within two minutes of ejaculation!), and I felt his cock go limp and shrink still inside my well-fucked pussy. He pulls it out - a sad ghost of its glorious former self, and the spunk starts to drain out of me.

The soldier pornstar pulls his erect cock out of my mouth in male solidarity.

The race is over! And we were the winning jockey and horse. We've revelled in our moment of glory! And now it's over. It's cum and gone! I'm full of cum! And Derek's cock has gone... And it only lasted a few minutes, but my pussy is now full of spunk and still tingling from the ride! And I'm completely full of his spunk, his virile sperm...

That's his balls emptied, and me pregnant...

- with his baby...

- Derek Bailey's baby...

"I'm going to have his baby!" I moan to myself in maid-like mock sarcastic self-satisfied triumph. "I'm fucking pregnant! I'm going to have Lord Rutherford's baby!"

"MY GOD! YOU HAVE IMPREGNATED ME YOUR LORDSHIP!" I gasp aghast, "YOU HAVE DELIBERATELY AND RECKLESSLY IMPREGNATED ME - A LADY - AS IF I WAS ONE OF YOUR UNFORTUNATE LOWLY MAIDS! AND NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE YOUR BABY!"

I've said some lines! - I've improvised my own lines!! - simultaneously playing the role of both the bad sister and the maid!!

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"SILENCE!!"

"OWWWHHHH!!"

"And that should tame you! You feral frisky filly! You wretched wild animal that needs to be broken, and trained, to serve me. Now quiet! We're not finished yet!"

"Every time I say anything I get a slap! I'm going to get my own back..." I silently promised him.

He lifted me up and forward, down onto my knees. I felt the spunk dripping out of my open used pussy.

As if working by routine, the pornstar immediately stuck his cock back in my mouth and pulled my head forward forcefully, so my face was hard up against his groin and his cock right down my throat, and started face fucking me, pulling me violently to and fro by my hair.

"BU...!! GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

I was busy again! Meanwhile, the other handsome stud, on cue, was also doing the same to the beautiful new maid. I could see her head bobbing and hear her slobbering and sploshing as she was compelled to, and seemed surprisingly willing to, expertly and enthusiastically, suck his big cock - very noisily:

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

The two young men hadn't missed a stroke during the race and now they had their hard cocks back in our mouths for us to suck and pleasure them. They hadn't cum yet. They certainly weren't finished yet! It wasn't over!

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

And Lord Rutherford had plans:

"Right, Archie and Bertie, take these two fillies over to the green. They've raced well! It's time for you to thoroughly reward them. Give them a green gown... In true racehorse style, I want you to cover them, thoroughly inseminate them, and turn them into useful mares...

And by that, what I actually mean is: Go and FUCK these two eager spunky young maids heartily and vigorously; enthusiastically and energetically. In fact - give them your all! We've warmed them up for you and now they are primed, willing and ready to go. Just get your cocks into them! They just need properly fucking - as part of their disciplining and training. And they need thoroughly earthing as part of their corrective treatment: You need to fuck them more, and fill their deserving and receptive pussies with a lot more warm spunk; inseminate them with your man essence and IMPREGNATE them for me."

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!" Impregnate us?!! I don't think so...!!

"They're maids! They're here to be fucked and inseminated... They'll love it! They love to be fucked! That's why they've agreed to be maids - so they can be fucked, inseminated - and impregnated ... It's what they want! It's what they're here for! Especially this one! - touching me. This one even pretended to be a maid so she could be inseminated! She's desperate for it! She really wants to be resolutely fucked until she's irrevocably and irreversibly impregnated! So, let's indulge her! Let's fuck the shit out of her and fill her with more cum. But we do need to successfully impregnate them both! We could do with a couple of new wet nurses round here - even if one of them does think she's a lady - we'll impregnate her anyway...

I want to be able squeeze their big milk filled titties and suck their engorged nipples and drink that warm baby milk squirting from them! That'll make them much more useful and: They'll love it!

Jesus!! He's getting a bit carried away with the impregnation bit! That wasn't the deal!! I've agreed to being fucked and inseminated while playing the role of the maid, with a very slight risk of accidental impregnation... But it sounds like he is now on an all-out mission to have us maids intentionally impregnated!! Is that supposed to be part of the plot?!!

"So, fuck the dirty little spunk-filled bitches for me! And fill them with more spunk! FILL THEM WITH SPUNK!!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"God! Listen to him! He certainly knows how to lay-on the charm!" I smiled sarcastically again to myself, still dutifully and enthusiastically sucking that big cock. "Is he still acting? or has he got totally carried away and he's not actually acting at all now? Does he really want to get us actresses pregnant? Has he actually been told to do that? It sounds like it! It's the maids who they're supposed to be trying to impregnate with their 'man essence' not us actresses!! But it seems like he really wants to have the actresses fucked and impregnated for real!! He really wants us fucked and impregnated for real!! If he's acting, he's certainly enjoying playing the part - and he's playing it so convincingly - so realistically!"

12