Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 07

Story Info
The pretty new maid gets a good seeing to.
3.3k words
4.45
7.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that was the third cock inside me, the unwitting but compliant maid, so far this evening in all of twenty minutes, and it was huge. He sat me down on the edge of the table and started to fuck me attentively: slowly and sensually there and then.

"Ooooooooohhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

It felt so good, my juices were flowing; and I was watching his glistening shaft as it slid powerfully, rather monstrously, but smoothly in and out of my tight lubricated pussy, amazed that such a mammoth cock could fit inside without splitting me in two! But I certainly knew I was being fucked all right:

"Oowwwwwwwwwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhh!!"

It was monumental! It was outstanding! I was truly awestruck! I was being fulfilled! My mouth was hanging open! And I was just about to lean back on my elbows to see if he could fuck me any more deeply, when there was a shout so loud:

"BERTIE!!!"

- that Bertie instantly withdrew his cock leaving my pussy gaping wide open in shock, with a view right up to the bubbly white spunk-filled depths inside me - until it resealed itself for safety as I fell backwards in surprise onto the table.

"Bertie! Brother starling! Get your dirty fucking cock out of that dirty fucking spunk-filled whore! She's a buttered bun! You dirty impatient fucking bastard!"

It was out, and standing out, and standing to attention obediently!

I may be a 'buttered bun' full of cum, but I was a maid, not a whore!

"When I told you to fuck her, fill her with spunk, and inseminate her, I didn't mean stir my spunk around inside her using your cock as a pestle and her cunt as a mortar. All you'll succeed in doing is pounding my virile sperm deeper up inside her and your little swimmers will have no chance of penetrating her eggs against my terror-torial tadpoles! Now get that other maid to lick her cunt out while your one sucks my spunk off your dirty cock, you dirty fucker! Then, when she's got a nice clean pussy, you can fuck her shitless to your heart's content. But just make sure when you cum in her, you cum inside as deep as possible, to make damned sure you unequivocally knock her up - just in case my super sperm hasn't already penetrated her egg..."

"Jesus! Does he actually know I'm not using any contraception? I hope he didn't hear! It's like he's definitely on a mission to have us two actresses successfully impregnated..."

Still, the way things are going, I'll have had all four of their cocks inside me by the end of the shoot, and no doubt, all four of them will have shot their load inside me, at least once, so all four of them will have inseminated me, and my pussy will be full of all four of their spunk by the end of the night, so it is only fair to give all four of them an equal chance of impregnating me!

But actually "Knock me up"?

I don't think so!

I'll be straight down the chemist's tomorrow for a 'really-shouldn't-have-let-them-cum-inside-me' pill just like that first actress who'd been fucked and flagrantly over-filled involuntarily on the billiards table - though an irresponsibly curious part of me was interested to know which of them did have the most virile sperm to impregnate me - I'd go for Bertie. I think he was so virile he could impregnate anything; he could fuck me and easily impregnate me - but I wasn't actually going to take bets on it (even if they were!), or take Peter's quest for authenticity quite that far, intentionally anyway...

Suitably bollocked, Bertie swung my legs around onto the table from my rather prone position and pulled me by the hair, with a large hand round my chin, to stick his erect dick in my mouth.

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

Archie pushed the pretty actress, who, with her hard erect nipples, still standing to attention, was already on the table with her mouth open ready to suck his cock, down and around onto her elbows and knees; so that she was ready to be fucked from behind in the doggie position with her face buried in my snatch.

"New orders! Clean her up - she's a bit messy!" commanded Archie.

It was true - we both still did have the last thick white globs of spunk oozing tellingly from our used pussies, and she had left another thick wet sticky patch on the table where she had been squatting.

How very messy!

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

And though Lord Rutherford definitely wanted me cleaned out, he didn't seem quite so bothered about pretty maid, who was also still full of Andrew's gooey spunk; as Archie knelt down, positioned her lovely slim ass up in the air in front of him and pulling her firm pink round buttocks wide apart, lined up her leaking spunk filled pussy hole with the tip of his red shiny helmet, and unhesitatingly plunged his massive erect cock deep into her cum filled cunt:

"MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she felt that...

He was seemingly totally unconcerned by the glistening beads of another man's spunk still seeping out of her - and started fucking her powerfully: deeply and steadily - no doubt appreciating the extra smooth lubrication already generously supplied by Andrew, as he creamed it with his plunging cock.

"MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She's definitely being filled! - fully fulfilled in fact...

While I, lying on my back, legs akimbo with her face in my pussy, actually felt him enter her, as she was pushed right into my cunt and her tongue went deep inside me.

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!" Yep! She's definitely being fucked!

"I'm not the first maid to be lying here in this position on the billiards table tonight," I thought, having noted the large wet patch that was still there, "but I have another maid's tongue inside me actually licking the cum out of me, rather than an ejaculating pornstar's cock non-consensually pumping it in - and it leaking out!

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!" He's doing her all right!

Considering she was now being w-hole heartedly pounded from the rear and the spunk nicely creamed in her pussy, she was actually doing a very good job of licking me out and, even better, caressing my aroused clit with an expert tongue. She seems to be good at acting like a very good maid now - she's certainly giving as good as she's getting...

"MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!" And she's certainly getting it all right!

Fuck! She's going to make me cum. She's fucking good at this! I could feel the orgasm rising from my aroused clit. She was going to make me fucking cum!

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUUUUUCK!"

"MMOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!"

My whole body convulsed as I had a big orgasm. Wow! I'd definitely want to spend more time with this woman; on a bed with a nice sprung mattress and nice clean taut silk sheets rather than on a hard unforgiving fucking billiards table...

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"QUIET!" I heard Lord Rutherford shout, "Maids are here to service our needs - not to enjoy themselves!"

"Mmmmmmmmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

"Fuck him!" I thought. "Oh yes - I already have... He's not going to stop me from enjoying this!"

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmaaaaaaaaaaaaoooohhhhhh!"

"Mmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

She had made me cum comprehensively and very pleasurably and consequently squirt in her mouth several times but now I had to murmur quietly in a restrained sort of way and try not to twitch and squirm too much as the next orgasms racked through my quim...

"Mmaaaaaaaaaawwwwwhhhhhh!!"

"Mmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

I am a consummate squirter and she was doing the trick, and it wasn't long before my bottom was in a wet pool of cum of my own making, mixed with the last of Derek Bailey's spunk - those few million unfortunate sperm that hadn't made it far enough up inside me to fertilize my eggs - who'd failed in their one-way commando mission, and whose only achievement in their brief adventure, having been jettisoned like jetsam in a jet of my cum, was to make another big stain on what had been a lovely green clean billiards table...

"Mmoooooooooooaaaaahhhhhhh!"

"Sppthmmmghttagghuught!"

The poor pretty maid spluttered and choked as she tried to swallow more of my cum, and gasp for air at the same time, and I pulled my mouth off Bertie's cock to look down over my breasts and now blatantly erect nipples to see if she was okay. The whites of her eyes stared up at me reassuringly from the warmth deep between my legs below.

"Mmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

"She's really getting the hang of what she's needs to do now!" I thought, appreciatively impressed, "Making a really good job of servicing me while she's being serviced herself... Maybe we'll make a good fucking team - and I mean fucking team... I'm beginning to warm to her!"

"Mmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

As I turned back towards Bertie, who had grabbed me by the hair again, to slam his momentarily deprived cock back into my warm wet mouth, I caught another glimpse of Archie, balls-deep in pretty maid, fucking her with a great look of determination on his flushed face:

"Mmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

- as if remembering Lord Rutherford's words of encouragement and what was expected of him - to impregnate us! Bertie was also balls deep in my mouth, my head hanging over the edge of the table as I expertly swallowed his cock and gave him a blow job-to-die-for:

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

I don't think either of them could complain about the unquestionably authentic service they were receiving from these devoted, talented, and completely committed serious actresses, who were not showy pornstars, but were selflessly, and unconditionally, totally giving themselves and their beautiful bodies willingly to them, while realistically performing the roles of Lord Rutherford's obedient and obliging maids!

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Mmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

I had watched Archie, as best I could, as he deeply fucked the actress playing pretty maid, steadily, expertly, still from behind. And seeing her being fucked like that by that big cock was making me so horny, but now he had changed position so he could fuck her from above, squatting over her shapely ass.

"Mmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

And I now had a good view of his long, thick, cream lubricated cock smoothly sliding in and out of her from above, fucking her so primally, but determinedly and methodically like an entranced animal, and I watched engrossed, as he systematically and purposefully deeply fucked her like a fucking metronome keeping regular time, for quite some time, until the fast and furious, thrilling and all-consuming tumultuous explosive finale, by which time I had a very clean pussy, and, after a big climax and loud groan from Archie:

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

(and a muffled scream from her):

"MMMMMMAAAAAAPPPPGGHHH!"

- She had a very dirty one - a very messy vagina - a very fucked one - a very very spunk filled one - inseminated full to the brim and overflowing with a fresh load of Archie's warm, viscous, sperm-filled, virile, maid impregnating cum.

"Ooooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

But let me take you back... To accomplish that necessary feat, and increase the chance of impregnating her, he had been following Lord Rutherford's explicit instructions to the tee. From his regular metronomic rhythm, he had started heartily and vigorously speeding up:

"Mmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

"Mmooooooooooowwwhhhhhhh!"

"Mmoooooooooooaaarrrwwwwhhhhhhh!"

- so he was now fucking her enthusiastically and energetically (and in symbiotic unison she was responding similarly, and had started, moaning and groaning, licking and flicking my clit faster and faster and more and more enthusiastically), while he was fucking her even more heartily and vigorously towards his massive uncontrollable climax and a huge explosion of sperm inside her - and her intended impregnation - No! Her unquestionably certain impregnation!! No doubt about it! Her preordained pregnancy.

"Mmooooooooooowwwwhhhhhhh!"

Pretty soon, I knew he was going to cum

"Mmaaaaaaooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

Pretty soon I knew I was going to cum!

"Mmmmmmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

She knew he was going to cum -

"Mmooooooooooowwwwwhhhhhhh!"

And he knew he was going to cum -

"Mmmmmmmmooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

But was she going cum? - when he dumped his load inside her; and she felt her pussy being filled with large amounts of hot spunk again - the second time in fifteen minutes?

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Archie groaned.

As he exploded MASSIVELY, MIGHTILY, and VIOLENTLY inside her pussy, like an erupting volcano, blowing its top...

"MMMMMMAAAAAAPPPPGGHHH!"

She did!

A little.

I felt just a slight tremor through her body between my legs, and her mouth clamped my pussy, as he delivered his unstoppable all-powerful vinegar stroke, and started to thoroughly and professionally, systematically and methodically, massively and monumentally, inseminate her, most impressively; and she felt him start pumping copious amounts of semen into her unprotected pussy; a lot more spunk into her rapidly filling unprotected pussy, and a lot more spunk into her full, fully unprotected pussy, and even more, into her over-full, fully sperm filled funhole, as he continued to climax. I could clearly see his cock and balls visibly rhythmically pulsating again and again in powerful contractions as he pumped more and more spunk down into her- urged on by Lord Rutherford who was showing his approval by cheering loudly and applauding generously and slapping his arse!

But then I heard a muffled scream come from her, and her mouth was tight against my pussy:

"MMMMMPPPAAAAAAARRGGHHHHHH! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!!!"

She was too full! Her cunt was too full of spunk! With Archie reflexing outside her and his cock obviously still spasming inside her - he was relentlessly pumping more and more spunk from his big balls into her - Derek and Andrew have a lot of spunk, but Archie and Bertie are veritable spunk monsters! Semenators! She was being semenated: filled with more and more spunk - an unnatural amount! - Just like Bertie had done to impregnate the helpless beautiful actress on the billiards table earlier. Archie was just continuously spurting more and more hot spunk into her pussy! And I was watching transfixed! She wasn't just being inseminated; she was being superseminated! And not just that - she was being massively and irrevocably supersperminated!! She was being so massively filled with Archie's sperm! Pumped so full of Archie's virile sperm! She was obviously going to be successfully impregnated right in front of me... Obviously now being impregnated right in front of me! Really!!! I wondered if she actually was... I wondered if she could actually feel it - the moment of impregnation? I wondered if she really was actually being successfully impregnated by Archie right in front of me - with her mouth glued to my pussy - her tongue inside me as she's impregnated!! Being impregnated right here and now on the billiards table for everyone to watch and enjoy: the actual moment of conception! - The actual moment of accidental conception; the actual moment of involuntary conception; the actual fertilization of her eggs by Archie's sperm after he had so massively filled her with spunk - while she was realistically acting being a maid in a film shoot... He had shot his spunk inside her! - while she had been required to be really fucked and filled with spunk to make it look realistic! He had impregnated her! With total realism! What a result!! What a sensation! - maybe! But she was also being severely over-filled! Where the fuck was it all going? She suddenly lifted her head away from my cunt, as she made a deep guttural groan and leaned forward and managed to pull herself off Archie's spurting cock which continued to blast spunk over her back and into her hair, even as far as splashing onto and basting my breasts. Meanwhile she groaned loudly:

"AAAAAOOOOOWWWWAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHAAAHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

I watched fascinated as there was a loud sploshing, almost popping noise:

"SSSHHPPLOPP!"

And I could just see a huge lake of semen now spreading out from beneath and behind her on the billiards table, as, between my breasts, she now sighed loudly:

"PHHHHEWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!"

- relieved! I was astonished at the amount of semen that must have been inside her and was now gushing out of her over-full pussy - now that the seal had been broken - and making that big pool on the billiards table:

Archie really was a horrendous spunk monster.

It was truly unnatural!

But after being fully inseminated, and consequently quite possibly forcibly impregnated by Archie if not already by Andrew, while just acting in her role as a maid, she looked up at me with a naughty smile of fulfilment; not a shocked look on her face this time; but definitely more one of accomplishment - and relief!

"I must be fucking pregnant now...!! He must've fucked me pregnant! Because if that fucking didn't make me fucking pregnant - nothing ever will!"

And she kissed my nipples! Maybe now she was starting to willingly embrace the realistic acting!

Acting the part of a maid being fucked - again and again...

I still wondered, as a respectable actress, what she thought about acting out having two different men's spunk inside her - at the same time? One cumming inside her straight after the other... Had she ever done that before?! I would have to ask her...

"GLK GLG GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

Bertie had thoroughly enjoyed having his cock expertly sucked, by me cleverly employing my considerable maid oral acting skills at fellatio, to stimulate and enthusiastically encourage his cock to grow until it had swollen so much it was now extraordinarily large and was also now frightening hard; and he was now definitely and uncompromisingly ready, and very fucking keen, to mercilessly fuck me stupid, until he could spectacularly empty his very very full, very very large balls, now completely refilled with massive amounts of dangerously virile sperm, deep into me, and so undoubtedly accomplish Lord Rutherford's necessary objective of my unequivocal and inexorable unescapable impregnation, with extreme prejudice... I couldn't wait!

Archie slapped Fancy Fuck on the arse - rather affectionately, I thought - with a cheeky grin on his face, and with her, still on arms and knees, swung her to one side out of the way, with his strong hands either side of her, then swung himself down off the table to go and recuperate from his physical exertion - no rest for us though! Bertie had, meanwhile, vaulted onto the table sporting his excessively hard erection that was refusing to abate, pulled me up by my arms to cock height, where he pushed his cock back into my mouth to keep me quiet!

Andrew, meanwhile, appeared with a large bean bag and placed it over the wet spunky patch where my ass had been, and lifted pretty maid up and positioned her bum on it. Bertie pulled me off his cock, swung me right up onto my feet and turning me round, pushed my head down between pretty maids open legs, so as I was fucked from behind, while standing up on the billiards table but leaning over, I could still lick the spunk oozing from her pussy. She was now lying right back - reclined in the position (purposely, I wondered) that's recommended for the most likely chance of post-coital conception, her firm breasts pert and her large erect nipples pointing to the far wall, aroused in anticipation, with her legs apart and leaking-spunky-pussy prone in front of me for my delight and delectation...

12