Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 08

Story Info
Emily wonders if she's ended up with more than she bargained
4.5k words
4.64
5.2k
2

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was going to really enjoy being thoroughly fucked in this position while I licked her out, with the remote cameras following every move, and when Bertie slowly and teasingly pushed his big cock inside me, inch by glorious inch, until it was deep into my wet pussy, my body tremored, and I came there and then!

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH...! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING! FUUUCK! OOOOOOOHHHH!! YES!!!"

He immediately started to fuck me hard and powerfully, and I was quickly becoming absorbed in the sheer pleasure of it - enjoying being fucked again by such a lovely big cock; loving that feeling of it sliding in and out of my tight but lubricated aroused pussy - fucking me; mastering me; owning me, dominating me - but most of all: masterfully and expertly fucking me, sensationally:

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRHHHHHHH!" I'm so full of Bertie's cock....

When out of the corner of my eye, even though my tongue was inside pretty maid, and I was also trying to concentrate on pleasuring her - as she had me - I saw Lord Rutherford come swaggering over, in his smoking gown, and position himself right by my ass and watch intently from literally a few inches away as Bertie fucked me.

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!" I moaned, pleasurably but completely impaled...

"That's right! Give her a good seeing to! That's the way! Deep inside her! I can see your big cock opening up that little pussy. I wish I was in there again! I wish I was in there with you, fucking her again! Go really deep! Fuck that pussy! Fuck her hard!"

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!" He's so big... He's so deep...

"Oh God! Derek's watching Bertie's big cock fucking my pussy really close up and giving fucking advice! It's bad enough knowing the close-up cameras are zoomed right in recording every explicit detail; but now I've got Derek inches away studying my pretty little pussy being ploughed by Bertie's huge erect cock. He can see every lurid detail. I hope he's not going to continue with a bloody running commentary like Andrew did for the whores race..."

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWHHHH! FUCK!!" Bertie's fucking me so good I'm going to cum!

Derek started commentating:

"You're making her nice and wet! Good job! She's obviously really enjoying your cock inside her, fucking her. She can feel every inch of your big cock deep inside her. She loves it! She's making it all lubricated and shiny, and just a little creamy! She can't help herself. Good job! She's loving your cock."

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!" I am truly loving it and I'm going to cum!

"I bet she's got copious amounts of cunny juice; it'll be running down your balls next. I hope they're nice and full and ready to be emptied into her! She'll like that...She wants to be pumped full of spunk! And I'm going to watch while you do pump her full of spunk. I'm going to enjoy watching you massively inseminate her and relish the moment you irrevocably impregnate that pretty maid, right in front of my eyes; when you cum deep inside, and your virile sperm swim up her fallopian tubes and immediately, irrevocably and inevitably, penetrate and fertilize her defenceless eggs!"

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!" Yes! I want him to cum deep inside me, just as I cum!

"She wants it! It's what she deserves!"

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!" Yes! Fuck! It's what I deserve! Fuck me, inseminate me and fucking impregnate me! I'm just a fucking maid! - Here to be fucked!

And Derek was certainly right! I deserved to be fucked good and truly inseminated. And I was really enjoying Bertie's massive cock inside me, and I was really enjoying the way he was fucking me! And I was producing lots of love juice to show it. Fuck me more! Fuck me good!

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!" Fuck... That's good! Fuck me!

Finally! As an actress having actually consented to having unprotected sex with, and now actually being paid to be fucked by, a handsome hunk of a pornstar, to realistically portray what happened to a Victorian maid with absolute authenticity, I was undoubtedly really enjoying playing the maid being thoroughly fucked:

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!" Fuck!! That's so good!! Fuck me!

And I would enjoy him filling my pussy with his spunk full of his virile sperm to make it totally realistic.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!" Fill me! Fill me!

But it didn't have to be so realistic that he actually impregnated the actress - me - for authenticity, for fuck's sake! Massive, magnificent insemination - Yes, fine; Irrevocable and irreversible impregnation - No! I don't think so! That's not the deal! So, fuck you, Derek!

Pussy spectacularly filled with copious amounts of sperm - Yes please! - as much as you like! - even you, Derek... Eggs famously fertilized by sperm - No thank you very much! But you're welcome to try all you like! Especially you Bertie!

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!" Just keep fucking me! I'm going to cum!

"Now, I can tell she really likes you fucking her, I bet she'd like it even more if I was fucking her as well! I bet she'd love to have both our cocks in her pussy at the same time!"

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT!!!" Yes! Yes! You can both fuck me! As much as you like!

"Both giving her one - stretching that little pussy with two big cocks tight inside it - fucking her together till we both shoot our big loads into her; and by filling her pussy simultaneously, double the chances of impregnation! But I'm afraid mine's still recuperating - recovering from fucking her so splendidly before. But we do need to make her orgasm, for the most likely chance of impregnation."

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUUUUCK ME!!!" Yes! Make me cum to impregnate me! I'm all for that! But you have to make me cum first!

"Let me help!"

Thank God he's not long cum and I haven't actually got both their big cocks in my little pussy! But:

"MOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Oh... Fuck Yes! That's Good!

I've still got Bertie's big cock deep in my pussy and now I've got Derek with his fingers massaging and stimulating my clitoris, with Bertie's balls slapping against them. It's too much sexual sensation! I've got two men pleasuring me. My clit is growing and so is the orgasm! It's rising up like hot lava through my body...

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWHHHHHHHHH! I'M GOING TO CUM!!" I mumble into pretty girl's pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! I'M CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMING!!!"

I tremble in uncontrolled orgasm, and I feel the jets of cum firing off as I squirt into Derek's hand (and hopefully his face!) and onto Bertie's balls and down his legs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Woaw! She's a lively one, this one! She's on heat! Look at all that cum! That's good! You made her do that! Well done! She did that for me, you know, all over my balls when I had her riding me like a whore in the whores race! She's no lady! Do you remember? I had to get you to stick your cock right down her throat to bring her under control while I filled her with spunk!"

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!" That was good! Fuck me! Fuck me more!

And he slapped my arse! No doubt graphically remembering me energetically riding his cock again and his victorious release as he exploded inside me. He was making it very difficult for me to concentrate on trying to sensitively lick pretty girl's clit. My tongue was shooting everywhere!

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!" Yes! Fuck me to the next orgasm!

"Now look here young stud! You're doing her fine, but we haven't got all day! You have to cum at the same time as her... I want you to fuck her deeper and harder and faster! Really give it to her: open up that little pussy of hers wide with the girth of your big cock and don't be so fucking gentle with her! She needs it rough! Show her who's in charge here! She's your conquest! Let her have it! You need to ram that big cock deeper inside her: balls deep - so she cums again".

He does!

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUUUUUCK! AAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH!! FUCK ME! JESUS CHRIST! FUCK!!!"

"Fuck her harder! Fuck her faster! Give her a good old slamming and fuck her harder! I want you to smash that pussy and fuck the shit out of her! Fuck her into oblivion! But faster! That way, she won't be able to control herself, and she'll have to cum again!"

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! OH FUCK!!!"

And started smacking my buttock in encouragement on Bertie's out stroke before I felt him enthusiastically rubbing my clit again. Then fuck! I've got his finger inside me as well as Bertie's cock! What the fuck! What's he going to do next? - Wipe some love juice from my pussy to lubricate his finger and push into my buthole! - That's what!

And Bertie is fucking me so hard!

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! OH FUCK! OH FUUUUUCK!! OH FUUUUCK!"

Oh God! He's got his finger in my ass. I've got Bertie's cock in my cunt and Derek's finger up my arse! I'm at their mercy! This is so dirty So hot!

"I'm going to fucking cum again!" I hiss into the pretty maid's attentive pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOWWWHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUCK...! FUUUUUUUCK... MEEEEEEEEEEEHH!!!"

More uncontrollable orgasmic squirting!

" Oh Yes! Look at that!! That's good! That's the second one! The third one will be the big one! She's definitely got no control now! She's totally defenceless and receptive... She's ready for it! Her egg's in position! We've got her! Go for it! Fuck her! Faster! Fuck her! She's ready for impregnation! Fucking go for it! Cum inside her massively now and she'll cum too!!!"

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IN HELL...!!!" I groan, nearing oblivion...

Bertie was fucking me faster and faster and harder and harder. His cock was just growing bigger and bigger and slamming into me as he was getting ready to cum! He was destroying my pretty pussy! All I could think and feel, was the intense unstoppable fucking and the rising pleasure in my pussy!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" I gasp...

His grunts have changed too. He was going to fucking cum!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUCK! OH FUCK! OH JEEESUS! OHHHHHH... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I cry...

Meanwhile Derek had a finger sliding in and out of my ass, while rubbing my love juice lubricated clitoris with all the fingers on his other hand, in a quick circular motion and patting.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!! JESUS!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM!!!"

I could feel my clit swelling, getting more and more engorged and erect. The waves of pleasure were again rising up more and more powerfully into my vagina from my aroused clitoris. Stronger and stronger...

I was going to cum!

" AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!"

Oh Shit! Oh Shit! Oh fuck!

IT'S BERTIE! HE'S CUM!! BEFORE ME!!!

He's fucking already suddenly exploding inside me without warning!

I can fucking feel it!

Oh God! Bertie the semenator! He's exploded deep inside me! Bertie the fucking spunk monster is already hugely fucking cumming almightily inside me! Oh! Fuck! He's filling me up!! Ohhhhhhh!

He's overwhelmed my cumming! I was right on the tip! I was just about to cum! But I haven't cum!! Oh no!! I haven't cum! I haven't cum! I need to cum!! I haven't cum!!!

"I was right on the tip of cumming!" I laughed at my double entendre into Fancy Fuck's pussy. And my God that cumming tip was cumming immensely, deep inside me. But now I'm thinking about it too much, just like I was thinking about it too much when I thought Derek was going to impregnate me and I now can't cum...

But he is fucking supremely cumming like a fucking stallion; like a huge fucking bull emptying its massive balls inside me - cumming massively inside my little delicate pussy... He's filling me up!! He's filling me up!!!

"AAAAAAARGH!! FUCK in HELL!!!"

I am not just being inseminated...

Why don't I cum!!!

I am being massively inseminated!

And I can fucking feel it alright: He can't get his mighty swollen cock any deeper in me! And it is swelling even bigger as he cums! I can feel huge hot jets of hot fucking spunk spurting deep into my cervix. I can feel the heat!

My cunt is on fire! I'm being filled with so much spunk! I should be cumming!

His cock isn't just slightly pulsating: It is jerking and spasming rhythmically in huge contractions; powerful pulses, pumping and pumping and fucking - heroically - pumping, pints and pints of hot concentrated semen, full of full-fat sperm-filled baby batter, deep into me... So much sperm; God! So much sperm! So many virile sperm inside me! Help!!:

I'm not just being sperminated...

I'M BEING MASSIVELY SPERMINATED!!!

And I'd forgotten he's such a fucking semenator! Filling me to fucking bursting! With his sperm!

No wonder tied up Big Insurrection red haired Rebecca had screamed... No wonder the naked helplessly committed actress on the billiards table had screamed... No wonder the beautiful actress playing pretty maid has just screamed! I can feel the pressure building up in my pussy from the huge amount of spunk still being pumped into it... So much spunk. It's full!! It's fucking full!!!

"Oooooohhhh! Oh Fuck!!! Fuuuuuuuuuck!!! Fuuuuuuck!!!"

And I'm not just being massively seminated...

I'M BEING TOTALLY FUCKING SUPERSEMINATED!!!

I think my pussy might be going to explode! I'm going to go off like a fucking spunk bomb! Maybe if I cum it will relieve the pressure! I need to cum...!!!

"Oh Fuck! Oh No! Oh shit!"

But I'm just not cumming! And it's not just the fact that he just keeps shooting more and more semen into me, it's the knowledge that he's actually pumping and pumping more and more impregnating sperm into me... Billions of energetic sperm inside me- on a mission:

"Jesus Fucking Christ!"

I'm not just being massively sperminated...

I'M BEING TOTALLY FUCKING SUPERSPERMINATED!!!

I'm just full of virile sperm!

I know I'm acting the part of a maid being fucked, and I know I'm now realistically acting a maid being inseminated without contraception and having her pussy fucked full of sperm - but it's my fucking pussy that's being massively inseminated and overwhelmingly overfilled with sperm, and it's my fucking pussy that's so full of sperm it's about to burst!!

Fuck! Oh! Fucking Fuck! Oh Fuck!!!

I'm either going to cum like fuck or I'm going to explode!

His body is trembling against my legs, and I can even feel his huge balls inside his scrotum, tight against my open pussy lips, quivering - they've already exploded into my pussy - but now his cock is still pumping more and more of their spunk into me, and they are now completely emptying themselves of all his spunk - that's all of his spunk - deep inside me.

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm too fucking cunting full of cum! And I can't pull my fucking cum full cunt off his fucking, cum filling cunt filling, big cumming cock!

He's fucking excelled himself! He's fucking given his absolute fucking all!

Into me!

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!" I scream...

I am so fucking full of cum! No one had ever cum like that into me ever before... That much! His huge cock is so tight in my cunt he is just forcing more and more dangerous sperm into me, horrendous amounts of sperm, and it wasn't overflowing fast enough... My pussy feels under pressure!

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

The hot jets of spurting spunk just didn't stop coming. I could literally feel those hundreds of millions of virile sperm being forced through my cervix, into my uterus and swimming further and further up my fallopian tubes:

I AM SO FULL OF SPERM!

Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!

OH! SHIT!

They are fertilizing my eggs...

...I'm being totally impregnated...

...right now...

I AM FUCKING PREGNANT

"I'M FUCKING PREGNANT!!!"

I cry out. And then, remembering I'm still acting being the maid:

"YOUR MAN BERTIE HAS SUCCESSFULLY IMPREGNATED ME, GOOD AND PROPER, WHILE TRYING ME OUT, YOUR LORDSHIP! I AM NOW WELL AND TRULY PREGNANT!!" I am well and truly fucked...

Bertie had fucking done it!

He had fucking successfully impregnated the maid!

He had fucking successfully impregnated the actress! Me!!!

The fucking maid was fucking pregnant.

The fucking actress was fucking pregnant.

Oh shit! I am fucking pregnant!

"THEY HAVE IMPREGNATED ME!!!"

"QUIET! I'll be the judge of that!" declared Lord Rutherford lordly, "We'll do what we want with you!"

Just like the first maid on the billiards table - I too, was now pregnant. We're both fucking pregnant. And probably pretty maid too - it had looked like she was also being successfully impregnated on the billiards table! We're all fucking pregnant! Just like in Victorian times...

It actually physically felt like he had impregnated me. I could feel it... I really was pregnant this time! I knew I was actually pregnant. I could sense it: my body told me...

I had agreed to play the fucking maid being fucked for real, and I had fucking been fucked for real - and now I was fucking pregnant for real!

And this was what Peter really meant when he said I would be creative in my role as a maid - and the other actors would do all they could to ensure I was creatively fulfilled! They'd fucking succeeded!

I'm fucking pregnant! Oh! Fuck...

I wondered again if the maid being impregnated during the real sex acting was also required for authenticity...

I wondered again if the actress being impregnated during the real sex acting was also required for authenticity...

I wondered again if the actress being impregnated during the real sex acting was the intended result - the desired result - the expected result...

Of course, it was! It was what Peter wanted! It's what he really wanted! The actresses 'accidentally' pregnant! So it was all authentic!

It certainly felt like they had done their absolute best to impregnate me on purpose... But that's so fucking hot! I've been deliberately fucked stupid until I was pregnant, playing a maid in a porn film! And now I was pregnant! Wow! Some fucking achievement...

I was a respectable serious actress and now I'd been fucked pregnant in a porn film by a pornstar...

I could imagine Peter had offered them a big bonus for each actress that was impregnated... They had seemed intent on that...

And they'd fucking succeeded! - They'd scored a fucking hat trick! That's all three of us actresses fucked and impregnated! All three fucking fucked pregnant!!!

Oh fucking shit!!!

I was going to have fucking warm jets of baby milk squirting out of my fucking tits into Lord Rutherford's open fucking mouth!

For one instant I pictured myself in the historically authentic sequel (the follow-up porn film) - the only work I could get now - hot sweating and totally naked, with Derek on one big breast and Andrew on the other huge swollen melon, both open mouthed, noisily gulping warm baby milk squirting high in the air in uncontrollable jets from my huge engorged nipples and splashing on their milk covered faces, and oh yes, at the same time, Bertie's enormous cock noisily pumping my huge engorged pussy from above and Archie beneath with his cock slamming up to his balls in my ass - and Robert's cock deep in my mouth to keep me quiet. And now... they're all cumming superhumanly! Gargantuanly - in me and over me, impregnating me yet again!! With so much fucking cum! With cum spurting from their cocks, and cum spurting from my pussy: Cum squirting everywhere! And milk squirting from my nipples - it's so sexually hot and so delightfully grotesquely torrid - and in such lurid detail - It's making me cum... I'M GOING TO CUM!!

12