Duncumbe Abbey: The Maid

Story Info
Emily rashly submits to playing the role of a maid!
35.1k words
4.21
15.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prologue

"I've got another good role for you," said Alex, my tenacious but suspect agent. "It's to be a maid, in Duncumbe Abbey."

"What?" I said incredulously, "You know I've already acted the part of the bad sister in that series. And you know how that ended up for me? Lord Rutherford really did have his evil way with me, when the actor Derek Bailey actually penetrated me with his huge, long cock; and instead of acting out the simulated love making it was supposed to be, he fucked me for real, good and proper, and I came back hobbling, with my pussy full of his spunk! God knows what would happen to me if I was playing a maid!"

"Well, you can't blame him," said Alex, "He'd been told to make it look more realistic!"

"More realistic?" I exclaimed, "It couldn't have been any more realistic! He fucked the bejesus out of me, then filled me with his spunk - as if I actually was the bad sister in the novel! I was supposed to be doing some impressive acting in a historical Victorian period drama - and I ended up being impressively fucked stupid!"

"Calm down!" said Alex infuriatingly, "I'm sure you probably egged him on, so don't be so judgemental!"

"Egged him on? Judgemental?

"It was my eggs that all his sperm were trying to fertilize when he deliberately deposited several hundred million of them inside me! - After he'd judged it was acceptable to go mental and fuck me, deemed it necessary to literally rape me on set, and then fill me with all that sperm and thoroughly inseminate me, in front of everyone - on camera!"

"Oh... You're such a prima donna! It's not as if you ended up pregnant!"

"'Prima donna! Pregnant!' I should slap you right now, for being so exasperatingly ambivalent about what happens to me! It's no thanks to you I'm not pregnant yet. It's down to luck - not planning... Anyone would think you were trying to get me impregnated! The point is: you're supposed to be finding me serious acting roles to enhance my career, and instead I somehow keep ending up playing parts where I get fucked senseless - literally. And then having to take the morning after pill. I should be able to go to work without being inseminated and possibly impregnated as well!"

"Yes, but it's you who actually chooses to do those jobs because they're well paid."

"Yes, but they're never what you've told me! And well paid? For you maybe. But I'm the one who keeps ending up with massive pornstars' cocks pounding my little pussy! - who then cum inside me because that's what they do; and then may impregnate me, because you know I don't like taking any form of contraception in case it lowers my libido..."

"You and your libido! Well, you still haven't ended up pregnant yet!"

I have my suspicions now, that despite denying it, Alex is deliberately finding me these roles, where I end up being fucked stupid, so he can carry out some weird psychological retaliation against me, for refusing to fuck him, after what first happened to me on the set of Big Insurrection; where as a naïve budding actress just starting out in the business, he got me a part which I took trustingly and unsuspectingly, and ended up being mercilessly fucked into oblivion by five pornstar soldiers to make it look realistic.

For which I have never forgiven him, and have vowed never to have sex with him as his punishment, even though I secretly find him very attractive.

It's either that, or he is so frustrated that he can't fuck me, that he is deliberately finding me roles where he knows pornstars will fuck me instead, in ever more debauched and graphic scenes, so that he can watch it; watch me being fucked silly, and fantasize it is him with his cock in me, fucking me! He might even be watching hoping to see the moment one of the virile pornstars shoots his spunk deep into me and actually impregnates me, there and then, on set - for his revengeful gratification...

"I'm sure, you'll be all right. And you'll love it - it's right up your street, perfect for your acting development! It will give you the chance to really live the role and be creative!" he was saying rather too enthusiastically, and he continued, unconvincingly:

"It's an exciting new spin-off from the main Duncumbe Abbey series with a different production company and director. You'll be able to show off your talents and they'll see you perform in all sorts of different scenarios. They'll give you a different look, wig and make-up; it'll be like a disguise, and no one will recognise you. It will be lots more experience for you and the money's great. And they asked for you by name!"

"Asked for me by name? That does sound promising... Well, if it's a good serious part that's going to enhance my career and reputation, I'll do it, and I do need the money. But you better be right!"

I turned up for the first day's shoot and, blow me, if it wasn't the same director who had told Derek Bailey to really fuck me.

I couldn't believe it! Alex had lied to me - again.

"Hi Emily, it's Peter. I'm the director. I think we may have got off on the wrong foot last time you were here. It seems there was some kind of silly misunderstanding over your role and what was expected of you. I don't think Derek explained it well enough to you.

"I don't think he explained It to me at all!" I responded, knowing full well that it was Peter who had told him not to tell me what was going to happen to me in the first place...

"You see, we are trying to make our dramas, and so our filming, as realistic as possible. I'm a founder member of the Purely Realistic Acting Association whose members want total realism, which means acting out scripts and scenes in a movie or play as realistically as possible. And I don't think you were told that...

"So, for example, if any of the characters have a simulated sex scene in the script, then we insist that the actors have real sex with each other on set, in order to make it truly realistic. Sometimes we tell the actors beforehand that they are working to this kind of agenda and must fuck for real, and more often than not the co-star is gagging to be fucked by the star anyway, and the star is just dying to get his cock inside her, so he does. And they fuck for real. Sometimes we just tell one of them what they need to do, so they initiate having unsimulated unprotected sex, and let nature and human desire take its course. And that works too!

"I see..." I said, "So that's what happened to me... Although what happens if the actress doesn't wa..."

"It's all for the sake of total realism!" He interrupted me and continued unabated:

"We just give the actors and actresses the encouragement and opportunity to have sex for real, and when they do, while they're totally engrossed in each other, we film all the intimate details with graphic close-ups; so the audience can see they really are fucking and really are portraying their characters with total realism; and it works really well. We particularly like to see serious respected actresses participating to the full, and ending up actually being filled with spunk, because that makes it all the more realistic! Especially seeing it oozing out of their sperm filled pussies afterwards, to show that even though they are only acting, they have totally submitted to their role and really have been fucked and filled with spunk to truly depict what actually happened to the character they are portraying."

"Well, that's certainly wha..."

"Everything is planned to look authentic. For example, an actress might not be told she is about to do a rape scene, so that when she is actually raped, and we see the real look of surprise and horror on her face, it gives it that extra edge of nitty-gritty realism; but it's all only acting of course, so she's not really being raped, when they hold her down and force there cocks inside her and forcibly fuck her - it's just acting - and the actors have all signed the consensual sex agreement form beforehand where they consent unconditionally to having unprotected unsimulated sex - so it's all just part of a day's work..."

"Part of a day's wo...?" I began to question, but was cut off...

"There are all kinds of surprise sex acts which work much more realistically when acted out this way...

"It all works very well. The only trouble we ever have is when a participating actress returns home full of another man's spunk, or several men's spunk if it's a shoot like we're doing today, and her insensitive husband goes berserk. But we think he should be more understanding that she's doing it for her art. Or we suggest she cleans herself up properly, so he doesn't know..."

"All right," I said, "that explains a lot." without listening properly to the end of his long explanation, "I can see where you are coming from now, and my supposedly simulated sex scene with Derek Bailey certainly was realistic the way it was done; but there was only thirty seconds of it in the final cut."

"Ah, yes, there was a bit of a cock up with the editing in the end. It was a bit too realistic..."

"Oh, I didn't know it could be too realistic...?"

"Well, anyway let's move on... Have you any questions about this shoot?"

"Yes! In this scene, what might the maid be expected to do to make it more realistic?"

"Well, it's an improvised scene, so you can play it by ear. But if you'd asked what a maid did in Victorian times, the answer would've been,

"'She does as she's told!'

"So that's what I'd expect you to do in this drama to make it authentic.

"Life in Victorian England was quite hard for a maid; if she was pretty like you and the Lord of the house said, 'I am going to mount you!' then she was mounted, and indeed a lot of that went on.

"So you might need to be mounted.

"And if she complained about what she was made to do, she could be dismissed and put out on the street where she would probably have to become a prostitute to survive - which will be a whole new Realistic Acting shoot.

"So you shouldn't complain.

"Being in service was a much safer employment, even if she was fucked by the master of the house every other day.

"So, a maid - like the one you are playing - just had to put up with being taken advantage of, especially, as I say, when she was pretty and desirable like you."

"I see. So while playing the role of the maid I should just expect to be taken advantage of, do as I'm told, be mounted and not complain... otherwise I'll be sacked and have to become a prostitute!"

"Yes! You've got the gist of it!"

"I see. To make it more realistic... But what kind of things will I actually be able to do and say, to enhance and develop my acting experience and demonstrate my acting skills? You know, what lines will I get to say?"

"Well, as I say, we you will be able to do some realistic acting as if you really were the maid. So if you are called upon to service his Lordship or say, his friends, then you will be able to act out an intimate encounter with them to broaden your portfolio with unfettered participation. The other actors will help you overcome any reluctance or inhibitions you may exhibit. And for an even more intense acting experience you could always say, "No!" and try putting up a bit of resistance as part of your act and see what happens to you then..."

"Hmmm... He's suggesting I have one word to say: 'No!' and when I say it, I will be molested by Lord Rutherford and his friends, anyway..." I concluded. "I really do need some form of contraception in case it does go that far, and they end up 'taking advantage of me' for real!"

"Of course, it would only be acting, to make the whole scene authentic, and of course for an actress such as yourself it will be very empowering, learning how to act these scenes totally realistically and authentically without hesitation; and what fantastic acting experience it will be for you. There's no script or set plot, so you can just be creative and use your power of imagination as to what the maid would actually say and do. And the other actors will do all they can to help you be creative..."

"Oh, of course, if it really would be actual acting and creative role playing, then I would love to act the part of the maid!" I committed myself, in a sudden act of reckless enthusiasm!

"Oh Good! You're just what we need to bring this scene to life! Just see my secretary and don't forget to sign the consensual sex agreement form, the release form, and non-disclosure agreement form, and we can get started!"

"Great!" I said, wanting to help make this scene really work, and remembering that I had rather enjoyed the realistic sex acting with David Bailey, even when he had acted out filling my pussy with his spunk, and in truth, I may have helped with that... And I guessed there could be some of that in this scene, especially if there was a dark, dashing, strong, handsome leading man...

I happily signed the forms. I'm sure they would cover me for everything - in for a penny, in for a pound - and off I went to wardrobe. I was given a long black wig and a maid's uniform, that, after stripping off all my clothes, was very quick to put on, and lovely and light and airy. It just consisted of black lace open crotch panties, stockings and suspenders, and a short skirt, which hardly covered my bottom, and a frilly blouse which hardly covered my boobs.

"This is a bit scanty!" I thought, "I'm not surprised that Victorian maids were taken advantage of, if they wore a uniform like this!"

I smiled to myself as I felt a warmth in my pussy. My nipples had gone erect and were very nearly popping out of the top of the black lace blouse. This costume was certainly working for me! But surely it was a bit too provocative? Mine not to reason why - it had been given to me by wardrobe so it must be authentic - except the only place a maid's outfit like this would have been worn in Victorian England would be in a brothel. Oh well...! They must all think I am absolutely fucking naive!

But this job was well paid, even though I knew (especially dressed like that!) I could end up being fucked by the leading man for added 'realism' - like before. And I know I'm naughty but the thought of that did make me feel horny!

"I really should take some form of contraception in case he does," I warned myself again.

Anyway, now I was dressed for the part, ready for the day's shoot. The director met me in the great hallway of Duncumbe Abbey Manor.

"The action takes place in the Great Games Room through this door. The whole room is wired for sound, and hi-def remotely operated cameras are installed everywhere, so don't worry about which camera you are working to," he explained, "Just act natural; play the part of the maid authentically and we will have a great session, and everything will be authentic, especially what happens to maids in Victorian England, as you will find out...!"

I was handed a silver tray with three cream teas on it by his beautiful smiling assistant. He knocked, then pushed open the big oak door.

"Now in you go! Give it to them, Emily! Show us what you've got!"

And with that he slapped my arse, so hard, the cheeky bugger, that I nearly fell off my high heels! That's the effect a maid's costume has on men - they just can't bloody help themselves!

The Shoot

"Action!"

It was a large high-ceilinged room with a huge English-sized billiards table in front of me.

"Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhh!... Fuuuuck!"

And: Oh My God! What a noise, and what a sight!

"Mmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Fuuuuck me!!!"...

I should've turned around and walked right back out, there and then...

"Mmaaaaaaaarghhhh! Ohhhh... Ouuuhhh... Oooohh!"..

But I didn't.

"Aaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oooooooohhhhhhh!"...

I was actually instantly captivated; totally sensationally mesmerized even:

"Mmmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Awwwwh!"...

There was a beautiful actress, her stunning body completely naked, being fucked extremely vigorously right in front of me on that table. And she was shrieking loudly:

"Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Fuck! Oh Fuuuuuck!"...

She was lying on her back, with her long legs wide apart held behind her shoulders, while a naked hunky stud, his muscular chest raised domineeringly above her, was fucking her masterfully (and noisily!) with his massive cock slamming deep into her wet pussy and his huge balls slapping against her ass! And with each powerful thrust she shrieked:

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh! My Goaaaaawd"...

I think it was fair to say:

"Maaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh Jesus! Oh God! Oh God!"...

This was definitely not simulated sex!

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh!! Fuuuuuuuck!!!"...

That actress was definitely really being fucked: And I mean really being fucked!

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh...Fuuuck! Oh Fuck!! Oh Fuuuuuuuck!!!"

I could quite clearly see the long glistening shaft of his unsheathed cock, well lubricated by her love juice, sliding in and out of her unprotected pussy, fucking her for real: powerfully pumping her pussy like an unstoppable shining piston; rigorously ramming home like a heavy-duty steam hammer...

"Mmmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh...Jeeeeessussss!" she groaned again...

That actress was certainly giving everything she'd got - and they were certainly giving it to her...

And she was getting it all right! She was being absolutely fucking hammered, absolutely fucking destroyed on that table - acting her role totally realistically, totally authentically!

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Ohhhhhh...!!!" ...

Each time he thrust his cock balls-deep into her, as his huge cock penetrated deeper and deeper into her tight little pussy, he grunted, and she utterly shrieked, as her small shapely bottom was consequently completely flattened into the green of the table and her large naked breasts dramatically swung back and proscribed a complete circle, with her shoulders being forcefully slammed hard up against the table cushion.

"Mmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhhaaawwwhh!"...

Her skimpy clothes were lying discarded on the table.

"Maaaaaaaarghhhhh! Ooooooh!"...

A man - I recognised, but couldn't quite place from where - who was dressed as gentry, was standing by the table trying to keep his erect cock sliding in and out of her mouth as her head kept being jerked backwards and forwards by the way she was being so overwhelmingly fucked. I looked on, instantly engrossed. His cock was also shining, obviously lubricated by her saliva. His cock and balls were uncommonly big too. What the fuck? What...? Was this a Victorian drama?

"Mmmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhhfuuuuuck...!" she wailed...

"Don't mind her!" I heard a voice shout from behind one of two high backed upholstered leather armchairs in front of a large inglenook fireplace to my right, "She's just modelling the latest maid's uniform...

"Mmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Fffffuuck!"...

"Now come over here quickly, maid, and let's see what you've got to offer!"

"Mmaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh...Maaouuuuuooh!"...

"'Modelling a maid's uniform'? Well, she's certainly displaying," I silently observed, "but she'd model it so much better if she actually wore that uniform, rather than leaving it lying on the table in a crumpled heap and being worn herself round that huge cock that's fucking the shit out of her!

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh! Oh Fuck! Ohhhhh! Fuck!"...

"And this shoot is outrageous," I thought, "There is very real hardcore fucking going on already - that naked actress is being monumentally fucked into oblivion - authentically playing a maid!"