Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 13

Story Info
Chapter 13.
3.6k words
4.5
17.6k
27

Part 13 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirteen

"Ooh, ooh, I can't wait for you to make them!" said Garnet.

"I'm getting there," I said as her tail rubbed around my rump. I was before the Void Crystal. "So the real me is in a coma, huh?"

"You are the real you," she said. "The other you got hit by lightning. The doctors think he'll come out of it. I suppose he'll have a boring life with the other me." She sighed. "No hanky panky. He'll probably start dating Maya. She's got such a huge crush on you."

"Maya?" She was my best friend since childhood. She had lived next door all my life. "Really?"

"You are so blind, big bro," she said. Then she sighed. "It's not the same at home. Even Crystal is moody."

"Crystal?" My older sister didn't have much time for me. Other than she liked to prance around the house in skimpy clothing and get mad when she noticed me staring at her body.

"You want to bring Crystal here," cooed Garnet. "You want to do naughty, naughty things to her."

I flushed. "Guilty."

"Then get more powerful." She rubbed her small titties into my arm. "You can go out and find another dungeon builder and take his Glyph."

I swallowed. "That didn't work out well for the last one." Flashes of that terrifying blindness swept over me. I could do that now. I could feel those spells Mthunzi had used on me brimming inside of me. Two flavors of magic, but still at the Beginner's Tier. I needed to find another mana river to upgrade my capacity.

"You're not him!" she said. "You have me and Lana and Usiku. She's like a bonus me."

"I am," Usiku called. "The four of us could wreck some damage. There's that other dungeon builder in the area. Life and water magic. We'd fuck him up."

"Yes, yes, yes," squealed Garnet. My little sister jumped up and down, rubbing her breasts. "You'd be such a powerful dungeon builder then. Kweh, heh, heh!"

I glanced at her. "Where did you get that laugh from?"

"It's how all the succubi laugh." She puffed out her cheeks. "Isn't it cute and adorable?"

"I guess."

She huffed. "You're no fun!" She glanced at the Void Crystal and Souleen lying on it. "Hey, Momma Crystal."

"Your brother has named me Souleen," the little spirit said. "I'm not your mother."

"No, but you're kinda motherly. You made the crossing over so relaxing. I wasn't scared at all. You were like my mom." Garnet looked at me, her red eyes sparkling. "So, you going to make some sexy monster girls?"

"Wildhounds," I said.

"They're Level One Darkness Creatures," said Souleen. "They are easy to create. You can easily have as many of them as you have will o' wisps."

"Okay," I said and grabbed the crystal. I could make more will o' wisps, but there was a second type of monster girl I could make now. Wildhounds.

I pictured the first one. She had pale skin and sleek, black hair that fell down her petite body. She had small breasts and pink nipples. A dog's tail thrust out from her tail bone, bushy and black, and triangular ears thrust up from her hair. Her eyes were green, but reflective the way a dog's was in the dark. She had sharp canines and claws on her fingers and toes. She appeared in a crouch, legs bent, hairless pussy on display, hands planted on the floor before her. She had a fierce look.

The name Hela rose in my mind. I used the power. Darkness swirled to my right. My sister gasped. She flung away from me and watched the monster girl appear. Hela crouched before me, this look of subservient delight in her green eyes.

"Puppy!" squealed Garnet.

She fell to her knees and hugged the wildhound monster girl like she was an actual dog and not a girl with a tail and ears. Garnet rubbed their cheeks together, girlish sounds of delight bursting from her lips.

"Little Sis Garnet!" the wildhound said. The will o' wisps had seen Lana Fulmine as their big sis, and it looked like the wildhounds had something similar.

Hela licked Garnet's cheek with a thick tongue. My sister's wings flapped. She turned her head and then sucked that tongue into her lips. They kissed on the ground while I smiled. It was hot to watch them. The succubus and the wildhound made out with such hunger.

I concentrated and created Hela's first sister. A similar monster girl, petite and kneeling, appeared in my mind. Ci swirled into existence, appearing on my left this time. She let out a whimper of delight and then a throaty growl.

"Master Leo!" she barked. Her tail wagged happily behind her. "Master Leo, thank you for creating me!"

She bounded forward in a crouching leap and landed between me and the narrow plinth the Void Crystal rested on. Without missing a beat, she swallowed my cock fresh from my little sister's asshole. The wildhound didn't mind one bit sucking on my dirty dick.

She nursed with hunger on it. I groaned at Ci's naughty sucking. Hela kissed my little sister with hunger, the pair of them whimpering. Both their tails wagged and swished. I groaned, loving every moment of it.

"Oh, they are so cute," said Usiku. The fomorian moved into the room. "I like wildhounds."

"I bet," I groaned, realizing she would have known some of Mthunzi's wildhounds. What happened to them? Did they die with their master?

Yes, said Souleen. Unlike Usiku, they were merely born out of his imagination. They have no soul outside of him. Just like yours don't. They are true monsters, not like Usiku or Lana or Garnet, who are hybrids.

Like me, I thought back. I was brought here to this world, too. This wasn't really my body. That was in a hospital bed in the real world.

In a way, I suppose, answered Souleen.

Ci kept sucking on my dick as I concentrated on and formed another wildhound. Du gave a yipping bark of delight and then darted to Usiku. Black hair streaming behind her, Du barked, "Big Sis Usiku!"

I smiled at that. So they still saw Usiku as being connected to them. The wildhound buried her face into the fomorian's pussy and licked at her. My dick throbbed in Ci's mouth as Du devoured Usiku's cunt with hunger.

I liked these wildhounds.

To my right, my sister and Hela sank to the floor, still kissing each other. Their tongues danced with each other, their hands squeezing small breasts. They looked so sexy with their petite and girlish bodies writhing together. Hela's ears twitched.

Ci bobbed her head, taking more and more of my cock as I conjured the next wildhound out of the Void Crystal. Nos appeared in a crouch. She whimpered in delight, her head turning as she looked around. Her ears twitched and tail thumped on the floor. Her small breasts quivered, nipples hard. She had a juicy pussy.

"Master Leo!" she cried. Beside her, the darkness swirled again and then Gwyllt appeared. She yipped in delight as I created the last one. Marwo formed out of the power of the crystal, her green eyes bright.

"Master Leo!" the three newcomers barked. Then the trio of wildhound sisters looked at each other. Gwyllt stood in the middle, a big smile on her lips as her two sisters barked and then attacked her with playful licks.

I groaned, releasing the Void Crystal to watch the lesbian incest. The three of them were licking each other's face. Marwo and Nos bathed Gwyllt's face while she got licks in on them, her tongue flicking over their lips. Then the three sisters were locked in a hot kiss, Gwyllt's arms around the other two.

I savored it while Ci sucked on my cock. She nursed with hunger on my dick. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. The pleasure she gave me was incredible. I loved every moment of her polishing my dick clean.

Usiku moaned to my left. Her face twisted in delight. She shuddered there, her blue hair swaying down around her shoulders. She gripped Du's black hair, holding the wildhound to that pussy. The monster girl licked with delight.

"Let's sixty-nine," my sister cooed to Hela.

"Yes!" barked the first wildhound.

They scrambled around, my sister lying on her back while Hela straddled her head. The pair fell into licking each other, their pale, petite bodies pressed tight. My sister stroked up and down Hela's back as they pleasured each other.

The moans echoed through the room. The three wildhound sisters kissing each other were now groping each other's breasts. I grinned, my dick throbbing in Ci's mouth. She took more and more of my cock past her lips.

I slid down her gullet.

I groaned at that wonderful delight. She swallowed my cock. She nursed on me. It was amazing to experience. I panted at the naughty feel of her lips sliding further down my dirty cock. Her tongue swept around it while her gullet engulfed my shaft.

She growled. Her throat rumbled.

"Fuck, Ci, that's good," I groaned.

"Yes, it is," panted Usiku. "Ooh, Du has such a naughty tongue. She's got it deep into my cunt. Yes, yes, I'm going to explode on her mouth."

"Yay, Big Sis Usiku!" Du barked. "Your pussy tastes so good."

"So does yours," Hela growled. She lapped at my sister with noisy licks.

"Mmm, your pussy is yummy!" groaned Garnet. "Big bro, you made some sexy pets for us to play with."

"They're to help guard the dungeon," I groaned, my dick throbbing and aching. I swelled towards the mighty explosion of cum that would fire down Ci's throat. I had to redesign my dungeon. Darkness and more power gave me more options.

I had to build it better.

My dick twitched and throbbed in Ci's gullet. She growled around me, massaging me with her naughty passion. Her hands gripped my hips, her claws lightly pricking at my skin. Not enough to cut me or anything.

I groaned, the pleasure building and building in me. It was incredible to feel. Just an amazing delight. My dick throbbed in her sucking mouth as she slid back up me. Her lips sealed tight. Her green eyes stared up at me.

The moans of the other monster girls echoed around me. I could hear Lana and the will o' wisps playing in the bedroom. They were gasping and moaning, making such naughty sounds. The trio of wildhound sisters were all fingering each other, sitting in a triangle as they kissed each other. Each had fingers in the other two's pussies.

Their lesbian, incestuous passion made my dick throb and ache. I watched them with hungry eyes and licked my chops. This was all so hot. So delightful to witness. My dick ached and throbbed. I would have such a huge orgasm.

Just a mighty cum.

"Ci!" I groaned.

She sucked so hard on just the tip. She winked an eye at me, a doggy ear twitching. She was so sexy. I threw back my head and growled out my pleasure. The pressure burst in my nuts. My cum fired into her mouth.

I pumped spurt after spurt of my jizz into her gullet. I fired it deep into her mouth, the stars bursting across my vision. It was such a wild delight to enjoy. I groaned, dizzy from this wicked passion that was coursing through me.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

I pumped my cum into her mouth, and Ci swallowed. The wildhound gulped down that cum with such delight, her green eyes staring up at me with such love. I groaned with each eruption, the pleasure coursing through my veins. Her tail wagged behind her and her triangular ears twitched.

"Fuck, yes!"

"I know!" Usiku moaned beside me. The fomorian's large breasts heaved as she came on Du's mouth, the wildhound lapping up that cream.

On my right, Hela and my little sister were locked in a furious sixty-nine, both of them moaning and groaning. They must be cumming, too. Garnet's wings flapped against the stone floor while Hela's tail wagged back and forth.

The last three wildhounds were all gasping and groaning as they fingered each other's pussy. The three sisters yipped and yapped, their small tits quivering. The monster girls reveled in the incestuous delight of cumming on each other's digits.

It was such a delicious sight.

I fired the last of my cum into Ci's mouth. She sucked hard and then popped her mouth off my cock. She looked up at me with such joy in her eyes. She licked her lips, her tail wagging back and forth.

"Thank you, Lord Leo!" she moaned. "You have such yummy cum." She rubbed her cheek into the bottom of my cock and across my balls. I shuddered at her touch. It felt so wicked to me. I groaned, my fingers flexing.

Hela rolled off of Garnet. My little sister rolled onto her knees, her wings fluttering. "Big bro, this is so awesome. I love it. You made just the most adorable puppies. They're so cute." She hugged Hela tight, the pair kneeling together, cheek's pressed tight. "Love them, love them, love them!"

I smiled at my little sister's enthusiasm. She was such a delicious thing.

"Ooh, ooh, Ci, you have his cum on your lips," Garnet moaned. "Come kiss me with my brother's spunk on your lips."

"Yes, little sis!" Ci barked. She pulled away from me and turned her head. She threw her arms around my sister and kissed her with hunger. I groaned as she did that.

Usiku shuddered. Du popped to her feet, lips shiny with the fomorian's pussy cream. The wildhound threw herself against Usiku, her busty tits pressing into the wildhound's small boobs, dark-purple flesh against pale. Their arms entwined as they kissed each other. The three in the back scurried around the Void Crystal to kneel before me. Marwo, Nos, and Gwyllt all stared up at me with such love in their green eyes. The wildhound sisters all looked so much alike, but there were subtle differences in their faces. Different cheekbones, noses, lips, and even chins. Their ears all twitched.

Garnet broke the kiss and moaned, "Pussy eating!" She petted Ci on the head. "I want to eat your pussy now!"

"Yes, little sis!" the wildhound said. She beamed at my sister. "You're so cute."

Ci spun around and knelt there, her tail thrust up into the air. Her hairless pussy peeked between her pale thighs. My little sister's crimson pigtails swung about her face as she leaned in and pressed her face against that twat. She licked.

I groaned, watching my sister's spade tail swing back and forth. Her cute ass swiveled. She was mine. They all were mine. Usiku groaned beside me, kissing Du with passion. My dick throbbed and ached. I had to fuck a wildhound's pussy. These sexy monster girls were delicious.

"Nos, lick out my little sister's cunt," I commanded. "I want you feasting on her while I fuck you."

"Yes, Lord Leo!" Her eyes were brimming with delight. She then turned and scurried over to my little sister's pussy. Nos pressed her lips into Garnet's shaved pussy.

"Yes!" squealed my sister, her bat-like wings fluttering.

My dick throbbed. I fell to my knees behind Nos. I aimed my dick right at her cunt. I pressed my cock up against her pussy. I slid up and down her, stroking that naughty cunt. The monster girl moaned in delight. She wiggled back into me and then groaned as I slid into her.

I fucked into her pussy with a powerful stroke. Her fluffy doggy tail rubbed against my chest. I shuddered, savoring that furry delight caressing over me as her pussy clenched down on my cock. I stared at the chain of pussy eating before me. Nos ate my little sister who ate Ci. And then Hela crawled to the front and wiggled her rump.

Ci devoured her sister wildhound's cunt. Hela barked in delight, her tail wagging back and forth. Not wanting to be left out, Gwyllt and Marwo crawled around, forming a curving line around the Void Crystal. Souleen perched there, witnessing the line of licking, incestuous wildhounds with my sister in the mix and me at the caboose as I pounded Nos's cunt.

Usiku and Du broke their kiss and then Usiku knelt before Gwyllt and Du became the front of the line, getting eaten out by the fomorian. Du had wrapped the line all the way around the Void Crystal and knelt next to me, staring at me.

"Big Sis Usiku!" yipped Du, pleasure bursting across her face, her fangs flashing behind her plump lips. "Ooh, ooh, you love pussy."

"Mmm, I did get a taste for wildhound cunt!" Usiku moaned, her blue hair spilling over Du's pale rump.

It was a beautiful sight. I pumped away at Nos's cunt, slamming into my wildhound's pussy as the sounds of pussy licking filled the air. Moans and growls and yips of delight resounded through my vault, almost drowning out the sucking hum of the Void Crystal. Souleen masturbated her pussy. In my bedroom, Lana Fulmine and the will o' wisps were having their own orgiastic fun.

I pumped away at the darkness monster girl's cunt. I pounded her pussy hard, my balls smacking into her clit. She moaned into my little sister's cunt. Garnet's devil-tail swished back and forth. The naughty succubus looked like she was in heaven.

Having her pussy eaten and eating cunt would do that for a succubus. But then she was my little sister... damn.

My balls drank in the wet friction around my cock. My nuts tightened with every thrust into Nos's cunt. Her tail swished back and forth across my chest. She stroked me. It was such a naughty delight to enjoy. I groaned, loving it as I pumped away at her cunt. I fucked her hard. Fast. I pounded into her with such hard strokes.

She squeezed about me. She felt amazing. I loved every second of it. This amazing heat that rushed over me. I groaned, my balls on fire. I thrust into her pussy with powerful strokes. I pounded into her cunt hard and fast. It was amazing. Wonderful. I loved it. I pumped away at her cunt hard.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned into my sister's pussy.

"Oh, big bro, fuck her hard!" Garnet whimpered. "She keeps moaning into my cunt. I love it! Ooh, they're such cute puppies!"

"Little Sis Garnet!" yipped Ci. "You're amazing. Love you! Love you!"

A chorus of, "Love yous!" echoed from the wildhounds as they licked and lapped at each other's pussy, filling the air with the musk of their incestuous passion. I breathed in that heavenly perfume as I slammed into Nos's cunt.

Du panted beside me. I planted my left hand on her head and rubbed between her ears. They twitched and she moaned with such joy. She wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy into Usiku's face. My dick tightened, the heat swelling and swelling in me.

I groaned as I slammed my cock deep into Nos's cunt. My balls tightened from the juicy grip of the monster girl's cunt. Her tail swished faster. The ticklish caress across my chest added this wicked delight to the entire event.

Brought me closer and closer to that moment of erupting.

"Gwyllt! Gwyllt!"

"Oh, Little Sis Garnet!"

"You're licking my cunt so good, Ci!"

"Yes!"

Their moans and pants and sounds of delight echoed around us. My little sister's tail thrust up into the air. She quivered there. Her wings flapped hard. Then she cried out in ecstatic delight. Her body shuddered. Nos's cunt squeezed down hard on my pussy as I slammed into her.

My little sister had cum.

"Nos! Nos!" she moaned. "You cute puppy, yes! Love it!"

She set off a chain of climaxes. Ci squealed her own delight into her sister Hela's pussy. That wildhound trembled then she moaned into Marwo's pussy. Her climax spread to Gwyllt who moaned into Usiku's pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes!" Usiku moaned, trembling. "That feels so good on my clit... Yes!"

Du trembled, her ears twitching around my hand. Her face twisted and tail wagged faster. Then she yipped out her pleasure. I groaned, hearing her cumming as I petted her. I gripped a handful of her hair and slammed into Nos's cunt.

My dick throbbed in her juicy pussy. She licked up my little sister's cream. That was so hot. The thrill ran through me. My balls tightened. Then I erupted. I fired my spunk into Nos's cunt. I unloaded blast after blast of jizz into her snatch.

"Fuck, yes!"

The pleasure rushed through my body. I groaned, the heat slamming into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. My cum splashed into Nos's pussy. She yipped in delight, her tail stiffening for a moment.

Then her pussy went wild around my cock.

12