Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 17

Story Info
Chapter 17
3.8k words
4.5
9.3k
10

Part 52 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seventeen

When Garnet's mother appeared beside her in the hot water, a shuddering sob broke from the dainty succubus's lips. She knew her mother wasn't dead, but seeing her body vanishing into motes had put that fear in Garnet.

Now she was alive. Well.

"Mommy!" Water sloshing around her, she threw her arms around her mother's neck and kissed her on the side of the cheek. "You're alive!"

"I am," the motherly dryad said. Sviesos popped into the water nearby. Then a host of will o' wisps appeared out of flashes of shadows. Garnet didn't care about any of that. She just clung to her mother.

"I was so scared." She kissed her mother again. "It was so... And... I just..."

"What is it?" whispered her mother. The dryad stroked down the succubus's back. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing!" The words were all tangled up in the little succubus. She wanted to blurt out what she had done to the unicorn who had gored her mother, but she couldn't. She just clung tighter to the dryad, the steam rising around them.

"Shhhh," whispered her mother. "I know. Today was so awful. Having to fight... It was to protect our family. You, Leo, Maya, and all the monster girls. They are family."

Maya nodded. She had poked her head above the water, all the ice melted from her flesh.

Garnet shuddered and sniffled. "They are. I just... I was so scared that..."

"Oh, my baby girl." Mrs. Baldwin pulled Garnet down. The succubus didn't resist her mother. She was brought to a heavy tit floating on the surface of the water, a brown nipple beading with milk.

Garnet latched on and suckled from her dryad-mommy's teat. The rich and creamy milk splashed against the back of her throat. She loved the flavor. It was all so wonderful to feel spilling down her throat. Just an amazing delight to gulp down.

She swallowed it all. She gulped it down with hunger. She savored every mouthful of the creamy and wonderful delight. Garnet felt so relaxed as the incestuous milk soothed her. Wings fluttered, rippling the surface of the water.

A surface that was getting more and more disturbed. The wildhounds had appeared. They were yapping and squealing as they pounced on each other. Garnet could feel the sex brimming in the air. Already, one was licking at her sister's cunt. Then the mermaids appeared.

"Oh, yes, Skela!" Maya gasped. "Ooh, you naughty mermaid. I'm going to eat your pussy, too."

Maya vanished beneath the water to sixty-nine with the mermaid. They were licking and lapping each other. Garnet could feel it. A will o' wisp used her lightning on a satyr which made her baa with delight. Near them, Baaghi was lapping at an ooze's asshole.

Garnet relaxed even more. The sex brimmed around her. This is how the world could be. Passion and love and sex and big harems of sexy monster girls having lesbian orgies.

She nursed harder while her hand slid down her mother's stomach. Mrs. Baldwin purred her delight when Garnet's hand reached her thick pubic hair soaked by the water. The mommy-dryad parted her thighs.

Garnet's lithe fingers found her mommy's hot pussy.

"Ooh, yes, yes, Garnet," purred the sexy dryad. "Such a loving daughter."

I am! Garnet thought. That was what she had to focus on. Not that other stuff.

She gulped down more relaxing milk while her fingers rubbed up and down her mother's folds. Then she thrust her digits into her mother's depths. The dryad gasped, her cunt clenching down on the naughty succubus's digits.

It was such a thrill to hear. She pumped her fingers in and out of her mother's cunt. She suckled down all the sweet and creamy milk she could, her cheeks hollowing. Her right pigtail dangled down into the rippling water.

"Doodh!" hissed the naga. "Yes, yes, rub your pussy on mine."

"It's so good, Paanee!" Doodh baaed.

"Oh, that's naughty," barked Ci. "You're licking my butthole Cikata."

"Such a yummy butt," groaned the ooze.

"I love tribbing!" gasped Sviesos. "Ooh, rub that cunt on mine, Hela. Rub that naughty, little cunt on mine!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" the wildhound howled.

All those sounds were amazing. They were such a treat to hear to the succubus. She fingered her mother harder. She plunged her fingers deep and hard into her mother's twat. That delicious snatch held her digits tight.

She worked her fingers in and out faster and ground the heel of her hand on her mother's clit. Mrs. Baldwin gasped. Her moans echoed through the bathhouse, reverberating with the other monster girls' gasps and moans.

"Oh, Garnet," the mommy-dryad moaned. "Oh, your fingers. Oh, yes, yes!"

Garnet suckled hard and filled her mouth with milk. Her cheeks bulged as she kept draining out more and more. She held all she could and then ripped her mouth off her mother's nipple. She darted up and kissed her right on the mouth.

Their tongues danced together. They traded the creamy milk back and forth. Garnet loved the feel of it spilling over her chin. She thrust her fingers deep into her mother's cunt. Her mother moaned, her pussy clenching down on the naughty succubus's digits.

Garnet thrust her fingers in faster and faster. She rammed them in deep. She plundered her mother's cunt and loved the squeals the dryad made. Mrs. Baldwin's thighs clamped down around the succubus's hand.

The dryad broke the kiss and howled, "Garnet!"

Her motherly flesh went wild around Garnet's fingers. A big grin flashed across Garnet's face as her mother's head tossed. The wicked succubus loved the sight. The sound. She savored the feel of her mother's cunt writhing around her digits.

"Kweh, heh, heh!" she chortled, not having to force it at all. "Cum, you naughty dryad-mommy!"

"I'm cumming so hard!" moaned Mrs. Baldwin. "Oh, yes, yes, you're such a wicked thing, Garnet."

"I know!"

The succubus kissed her mother again, her tail swishing behind her and churning up the water. She was so glad to love her mother. She wasn't dead. Garnet's big brother had saved the day. He had made everything right.

He would always make everything right. She believed that one hundred percent.

* \ * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin broke the kiss with her daughter, the dryad's orgasm reaching the peak of rapture. The dryad leaned back, panting. The warm water felt so amazing around her. The monster girls were all loving each other.

They had won. What Mrs. Baldwin had done today had been necessary. She had to keep telling herself that. Necessary.

They had fought against the forces of two evil men. The twins. She despised them. She would fight hard with her son, her daughter, Maya, and all the other monster girls. They would triumph. Mrs. Baldwin would see to it.

"Mmm, Mommy," cooed Garnet, pulling her fingers out of the dryad's pussy. She pulled them out of the water and popped them into her mouth. Her dark-red wings fluttered. The succubus shuddered.

"You like that, huh?" asked the dryad. "You want more of Mommy's pussy?"

Garnet nodded, still nursing on her fingers.

"Mmm, I bet you do. But what about your pleasure?" Mrs. Baldwin licked her lips. "Don't you deserve to cum, too? You made me feel so good, Garnet. Let me do the same."

Garnet slid her fingers out of her mouth and gasped, "You're passing on having me lick your yummy pussy, Mommy?"

"Not passing," she said with a smile. "But I'm your mother, and I need to make sure my little succubus is taken care of. You're a creature of sex now. You have to cum and cum and cum."

"Kweh, heh, heh, I do!"

"Then sit on the edge of the pool and let your mommy devour that yummy pussy of yours."

"Yes, Mommy!"

Garnet rose, the wet ends of her pigtails clinging to her skin. Water dripped down her body and off her wings. Her tail swished back and forth as it thrust from her tailbone. Her cute rump and hairless pussy appeared as she crawled out.

Mrs. Baldwin licked her lips at the incestuous sight.

Then Garnet spun around and sat on her butt. She spread her legs, her pussy lips parting to show off her pink depths. She leaned back on her elbows and had such a naughty gleam in her crimson eyes. It made Mrs. Baldwin shudder at how depraved it was.

Then she ducked her head down and buried her face into her daughter's snatch. She licked at Garnet's spicy pussy. The dryad's tongue lapped up and down those yummy folds. She brushed the succubus's clit.

"Yes!" squealed Garnet. "Mommy!"

"Mmm, such a yummy pussy you have," purred the dryad, her leafy green hair spilling over Garnet's wet thighs.

"I do have a yummy pussy!" the naughty succubus said. She had a big grin on her face. "I'm glad you recognized that, Mommy!"

"How could I fail to?" The dryad swiped up her daughter's cunt, gathering all that spicy cream. "Mmm, that's good."

"Uh-huh," moaned Garnet.

The dryad licked and lapped at her daughter's cunt. She dragged her tongue up those wonderful folds to her clit. She brushed that naughty bud, sending more shivers through Garnet. Her wings fluttered behind her.

The little succubus moaned in delight. She groaned, her head tossing back and forth as she enjoyed the licking and lapping. It was a true delight to feast at the incestuous folds of her daughter's pussy. The dryad-mommy loved it.

"Oh, yes!" Garnet moaned. "So good."

"Mmm, just let Mommy make you cum," Mrs. Baldwin purred.

She thrust her tongue into her daughter's cunt and swirled it about. Moans echoed through the bathing room. Water splashed as the other monster girls loved each other. The dryad savored her daughter's twat, caressing those spicy folds with a nimble tongue.

The wicked dryad enjoyed feasting on her daughter's pussy. It sent such a taboo thrill through the mother to devour this incestuous twat. It was a feat she never would have performed back in the real world. Now she dove into it with relish.

Her tongue thrust into her daughter's pussy. Mrs. Baldwin feasted on her daughter's cunt with a wild passion. A wicked and wanton lust. Her hips wiggled back and forth, the water rippling around her thighs, as she ate her daughter's delicious snatch.

The dryad loved the taste. She reveled in the forbidden delight of eating her daughter's cunt. Garnet's back arched, the succubus whimpering. Her wings flared wide while her thighs squeezed about Mrs. Baldwin's head.

"Mommy," the girl moaned. "Oh, Mommy, yes, yes, that's wonderful. What a delight. Ooh, you're so wicked. Kweh, heh, heh, you're going to make your sexy daughter cum! Mommy!"

"Cum all over my face, Garnet," moaned the dryad. "Just shower me in your cream. I love you."

"Love you, too, Mommy," Garnet moaned. "Ooh, yes, yes, I love you so much. Just keep licking me."

The dryad wiggled her hips back and forth and then gasped when soft hands grabbed her butt. They were gelatinous hands. One of the oozes kneaded her ass and then parted her cheeks. The dryad trembled as the soft face pressed into her crack.

"Ooh, ooh, Philtara, eat my mommy's asshole!" Garnet moaned. "Rim that sphincter! Kweh, heh, heh!"

"Gladly!" Philtara moaned.

The ooze licked at Mrs. Baldwin's asshole. The wet tongue fluttered around the dryad's puckered sphincter. She moaned into her daughter's cunt. Her tongue thrust into Garnet's incestuous snatch, soaking in those spicy juices as that wicked ooze licked and lapped and rimmed.

The ooze's tongue felt so naughty on the dryad's asshole. Her butt-cheeks clenched around Philtara's gelatinous face. Then a thick appendage pressed on her pussy. One of Philtara's tentacles pushed into the dryad.

The wiggling tentacle thrust into Mrs. Baldwin's cunt. She moaned into her daughter's twat as the thick appendage filled her cunt, undulating in her, pulsing in ways her son's cock couldn't. A moment later, Philtara's tongue pushed into Mrs. Baldwin's asshole.

"Oh, yes," she moaned as that tongue became a thick and invading tentacle, too. It stretched open her asshole and thrust deep into her bowels. It swirled around in her, licking and fucking her anal sheath at the same time. "So good!"

"Ooh, ooh, is she using her tentacles on you, Mommy?" Garnet asked, her leathery wings rustling."

"Yes!" squealed the dryad.

She slid her fingers up her daughter's thighs until she found Garnet's pussy. Toes curling in the water from the tentacles fucking her cunt and asshole, Mrs. Baldwin thrust her digits into her daughter's juicy cunt. At the same time, the dryad latched onto the succubus's clit and sucked.

"Mommy!" gasped Garnet.

Mrs. Baldwin nursed on her daughter's clit. She suckled with hunger, loving the feel of that naughty bud between her lips. She suckled with hunger. It was a thrill for her. A wonderful delight for her to suckle on her daughter's clit while the wicked Philtara fucked her tentacles in and out of the dryad's holes.

Those naughty, squirming, wiggling appendages in her asshole and pussy sent two frictions melting through her nethers. Velvety heat and silky delight swirled about in her, mixing and churning. She moaned around her daughter's clit, sucking hard while plundering her pussy with hard thrusts of her fingers.

"Mommy! Mommy!" the wicked succubus moaned, her small titties quivering. Black pigtails swayed about her shoulders while her adorable face twisted in delight.

She's so beautiful, the dryad thought, staring at her daughter's face. I'm so glad I'm here. So glad to be able to love my children. A moment of longing washed through her. Crystal wasn't here. Her oldest daughter would be so delicious to play with.

She suckled hard on Garnet's clit while churning up the succubus's pussy. The dryad's own holes clenched down on Philtara's tentacles. The ooze churned up her cunt and asshole, driving her to her orgasm while she nursed on the succubus's clit and fingered her twat.

"Mommy! Mommy!" gasped Garnet. "I'm going to cum! Kweh, heh, heh, you're going to make your naughty daughter cum!"

"Mmm, do it!" she moaned and then nipped her daughter's clit with her teeth. Not hard. She knew her daughter would love it.

Garnet gasped, her cunt clenching down on the dryad's two fingers. Wings flared wide. The succubus threw back her head and cried out in wordless rapture. Her cunt spasmed around Mrs. Baldwin's fingers, pussy cream gushing out.

The dryad reveled in the feel of her daughter's cunt spasming about her fingers. She loved the feeling while she thrust her digits in and out of the girl's twat. The hot flesh rippled about her fingers. She abandoned the succubus's clit to lap at the spicy cream gushing out around her digits.

"Mommy!" squealed Garnet.

Mrs. Baldwin shuddered, her orgasm building so fast. The tentacle-tongue swirled about in her asshole while Philtara's other appendage pumped in and out of the dryad's cunt. She drank her daughter's juices and swelled to her orgasm.

Her boobs swayed beneath her. She ripped her fingers out of Garnet's cunt and sealed her lips over her daughter's pussy. The juices poured into Mrs. Baldwin's mouth. The forbidden and spicy cream spilled down her lips.

She gulped it down, her orgasm swelling. Her holes clenched down on Philtara's tentacles.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mommy!" Garnet whimpered, her juices flowing. She leaned back on her hands, breathing heavily. "So good. Love you."

"Love you," moaned the dryad, so happy to make her daughter cum.

"You're the best mommy!" groaned Garnet. "Just the best!"

Joy burst through Mrs. Baldwin. That sent her off. She exploded in orgasmic delight. Her pussy and asshole convulsed around Philtara's tentacles. She enjoyed the appendages writhing around in her spasming holes.

Waves of pleasure rushed through the dryad. They flooded her mind. They spilled over her thoughts and drowned her mind. She rubbed her face into her daughter's hairless twat and savored the ecstasy consuming her.

"Oh, god, yes!" she whimpered, her leafy, green hair spilling over her daughter's pale thighs. "So good!"

"Yes, it is!" Garnet moaned. "Oh, Philtara, you made my mommy cum hard!"

The tongue-tentacle pulled out of the dryad's asshole. "Mmm, it was so much fun, Garnet."

"Yes, it was," the dryad moaned, her body trembling through her orgasm, her pussy spasming over the other appendage. "Yes!"

Her orgasm hit that peak. She trembled, so glad to have comforted her daughter. And herself. What happened today had been horrifying. The reality of what they had faced had left wounds on her heart, but she had to be strong. For her daughter.

And for her son.

He wasn't here. He should be. He needed to have his women love him. Then she realized Lana Fulmine wasn't here. And she smiled. He had always had a crush on the movie starlet. That sort of boyish lust for the unattainable.

* \ * / *

Maya savored the warmth of the water as she held Skela to her. The mermaid's lips licked at the undine's cunt. Maya thrust her tongue into the mermaid's cunt, savoring the honey flavor of Skela's cunt.

What a yummy flavor, thought the undine.

Pussy had never held any fascination for Maya. She liked boys. Leo. Had liked—even loved—Leo since they were kids. Had wanted to be his wife. Now she was his monster girl, one of the special companions that he had brought from the real world to share this crazy, fantasy universe with him.

This living, breathing video game.

She found that more than enough. She was with Leo. Friends and lovers now.

She squirmed in the water, hugging the mermaid's scaly butt in her watery hands. Maya's tongue licked at the slit in the mermaid's scales. Her honey-flavored pussy. The fishtail flickered before her, moving the pair ever so slightly in the heart of the hot spring.

The sounds of passion echoed around them. It radiated through the waters, the sounds lowered in octaves, but the undine could hear it with clarity. Water was Maya's domain now. She was water. It was a new existence.

One she loved.

Skela's tongue lapped over the watery folds of Maya's pussy. Pleasure rushed through the undine. She shuddered and moaned, her tongue thrusting deep into Skela's pussy. The mermaid gasped, a sing-song burst of pleasure.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you," Maya said her fingers finding the other slit in the mermaid's scales. A smaller one that hid her puckered asshole. "Mmm, and you like this, too."

She pressed her finger against the mermaid's sphincter. Maya caressed it as her tongue thrust into the honey-flavored depths of the mermaid's cunt. Skela's tail flicked. She moaned as her anal ring widened to swallow Maya's digit.

"Yes, I do, sis!" the mermaid moaned. She, the other mermaids, and the oozes saw Maya as their honorary sister. They were all born of the Water Glyph, their origins similar even if Maya came from another universe. "Ooh, your finger feels so naughty in my butt. I can do that, too!"

The mermaid's digits squeezing Maya's watery ass, moved across the undine's rippling flesh. Waves washed through the undine at all times, stirred by her movement and her emotions. A quivering one passed through her as Skela's digits ventured into her butt-crack and found her asshole.

It's so weird, Maya thought. I'm made of water, don't eat or drink, and don't have to use the restroom, and yet I have a butt. A naughty back door for wicked mermaids to thrust their fingers into.

Being an undine was both delicious and baffling for Maya.

Not that she was complaining as the mermaid's two digits thrust into her asshole. Maya moaned, her bowels clenching down on those intruding fingers. She wiggled her digit around in the mermaid's asshole, stirring the mermaid up while her tongue lapped at that delicious slit.

They both moaned, feasting on the other's cunt, fingers pumping in and out of the other's asshole. The delight mixed in Maya. Two wonderful sensations that built and built her towards her orgasm. She would have a mighty one. A big burst of ecstasy.

12