Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 35

Story Info
Chapter 35.
3.9k words
4.66
7.6k
18

Part 70 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Five

Halia dreamed.

They were vague dreams that flitted through her childhood. She was a little girl watching her father don his adventuring gear. He would polish his sword with a cloth, making sure the enchanted blade gleamed.

"It's been handed down through our family for generations," Anguin, her father, said. "It was looted from Dashilith the Depraved's dungeon before he was killed. No dungeon builder has been as powerful as him."

"Wow," Halia said, staring at the blade in awe. "He was killed a thousand years ago."

Her father nodded. "A thousand years it has served us. It can never be lost. It's bound to our blood."

"Anguin," said her mother, "she's too young for this."

"She's of my blood," Father said, his voice stern. Anguin stared down at little Halia, her black hair in twin pigtails, each tied off with white daisies. "When one member of our family dies, the sword will appear before the next. It knows our blood and will seek out the next to wield him. You hear that buzz?"

She nodded. The sword always hummed when activated. The magic blazing through it.

"That's the bond between us. The sword knows us and sings for us. He will be a stalwart ally."

"Anguin," Mother said, her voice sounding anguished. "You speak like..." She trailed off.

"Fuegin is a great threat. The Black Flame of Nyias must be extinguished." Anguin rose. "I will be gone a month or two, Halia. Watch after your mother. You have my blood in you. You're strong."

"Yes, Father!" Halia had said, putting her hands on her hips, the short skirt of her child's smock swirling about her legs, her knees covered in scabs from her play. "I will protect Mother until you return."

Her father's hand rubbed at the top of her head. She felt the callouses. The strength. "Of course you will."

He rose and then he embraced mother.

Her dream shifted to a few weeks later. She was playing by the river that ran by Astovin village. She giggled as she made a mud ball to throw at the boys. The girls all liked to play with dolls. It was all so boring. She romped with the boys.

Light flashed before her. She gasped, the mud falling from her fingers. Her father's sword coalesced out of the light and impaled into the river bank. She gasped at the sight of the familiar blade. She grabbed it and yanked it out.

"Look what Halia has!" one boy called.

"Wow, Halia!"

"A real sword!"

"Neat!"

She held the blade up. It hummed. Happy. She gasped and then turned and bolted for her home. She ran up the bank and into the village itself. She passed people who cried out in alarm at seeing a child with such a large weapon. She ran all the way home and burst inside.

"Mother! Mother! Father lost his sword!" she cried.

Her mother, turning, said, "What is this, Hali..." Her words trailed off. Her face paled. "Noooo!"

She collapsed, crying.

It was some time before Halia understood what it meant for her father's sword to appear in her hands, and then she wept with her mother.

The dream shifted. She trained hard, practicing with her father's sword. Her blood was the blood of heroes. A slayer of dungeon builders. When she turned eighteen, she was ready. She gathered her first party, a priest named Milies and a rogue named Norso. Several dungeons had appeared around her home of Astovin. After being ignored for a decade or more, the foul force that unleashed builders had sprinkled them here.

She had gone into her second dungeon, having failed at Mthunzi's, and found it strangely easy. They had to clear the traps, but the monster girls didn't fight them. The trio moved through to the end of it and burst in on the dungeon builder.

A man in gray robes, a breastplate, and holding a lightning spear. She had been so ready to kill him and...

"Flesh cursed to stone, let the petrification of Lord Abzu end!"

The powerful voice penetrated her dreams. She felt herself coming awake. She opened her eyes, her body held rigid. The dungeon builder, her enemy, stood before her. Only he wasn't her enemy. He stared at her with these relieved eyes, a big smile on his lips.

Gray melted from her flesh. Stone vanished. She remembered... Astovin. The village had been under attack. A gorgon and a half-dozen basilisks. She had been consumed by petrifaction. Engulfed in it. She shuddered, her head shaking. She was in a room. The dungeon.

"Leo?" she gasped. Her father's sword hummed in her hand. She had fallen in love with her enemy. Only Leo wasn't her enemy. He might be a dungeon builder, but he wasn't evil. She looked at him and saw the joy in his eyes. He looked older. Not in his features, though. It was in his soul. Then she noticed he had two more glyphs on his chest. "How long?"

"A few weeks," he said, pulling her to him. "It's been a long, long day." He held her tight, her breastplate pressing into his chest. She gripped her father's sword in her hand as he pressed his face into her neck.

He cried.

His arms tightened about her. "I thought... I thought I lost you, Halia."

Her heart tightened. Emotion caught in her throat. Her left arm hugged him tight, her right clutching to her father's sword. She couldn't sheath it, not with Leo clinging to her, and she could not dishonor it by dropping it. Tears stung her eyes.

"I'm here," she whispered. "You haven't. I'm here."

"I killed him," he whispered. "The bastard who sent the attack. I baited a trap and killed him, Halia. My women... They suffered so much so I could rescue you and... and... What sort of man does that?"

"They are your soldiers, Leo," she whispered. "Not just your lovers. Nor am I just your woman. I'm your sword. Your shield. We're your army. Sometimes, your soldiers have to die. They have to suffer. But if your motives are pure, if your goal is honorable, if your cause is just, then it is a sacrifice that they--we--will make. What is it you want to do?"

"Find out why dungeon builders are sent to this world and end the violence. Bring peace."

"That is something worth dying for," she whispered. "I am a hero, a paladin, and that is my destiny, too. My family has waged this war for a thousand years. One day, it'll be over. We'll have peace."

"And what will be left?" he asked. "My monster girls can be restored to life, but you... The other humans. The dwarves."

Dwarves?

He pulled away from her. "I didn't kill Ziamili to save the world. I didn't go to war with him to bring peace. I did it to get the power to save you. I was selfish. I wanted you to live. I wanted there to be justice for what he did to you and the villagers."

"Don't you think saving someone you love is a just cause?" she asked. "Ziamili was no innocent, was he? He attacked my village. That is not the act of a good man. He brought this war to you, didn't he?"

"And his twin is still out there." He sighed. "Tomorrow, we will have to bring the war to Led. To his brother. He's weakened. I've grown stronger."

"Then we will attack evil together," she said. "I'm with you, Leo." She put her left hand against his chest and felt his heart beating. "There is a good man in there. And I trust him. No reservations. No doubts. You have proven yourself. Stop doubting yourself. Believe in yourself."

"Believe?" He stared into her eyes.

"That you're going to break the cycle." She smiled. "You have. We should be enemies, but I love you, Leo."

She closed her eyes, leaned forward, and kissed him. She claimed his lips with her passion. With her emotion. His heart beat faster as she loved him. Tears of joy spilled out of the corners of her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

She meant every word she spoke.

* * / *

I broke the kiss with Halia. Her words were such a comfort. She was right. Doubt. I was always doubting. Always afraid I would become a monster. Even Fuegin, who wanted to work with me, had had to commit acts of barbarity to create peace in his domain.

Even he had to.

What would I do if Lord Shorvin kept putting out the word to adventurers? If the king at Myrecilla, the capital of the humans in this area, rallied an army to conquer me. Would I have to go to war with them? Would I have to raze the city and show the world the cost of attacking me?

Was it moral to kill thousands to save millions?

I had to find a different path. Halia was the start. A human paladin sworn to me. Who loved me. I stepped back, staring at her in her armor. She sheathed her sword and a blush spread on her lips. She shook her head, her large breasts jiggling in her golden protection, a bustier of precious metal cradling her boobs.

"What?" she asked.

"You are cute," I said.

"I thought that was your little sister," she said, amusement in her voice.

"She's cute and adorable," I told Halia. "You're cute and foxy."

"Foxy?" She cocked her head. "What's so nice about being described like a fox? They're sneaky. Kill chickens. And they are mean."

"Foxy means sexy in my world," I said. "Sexy and dangerous, but in a foxy sort of way."

"Your world is a weird place," she said.

"Yeah," I told her and then touched her breastplate. "I have to strip you out of that. I have to ravish you."

"Lord Leo," she breathed. "Mmm, ravish me. I am your paladin. I am no different from your monster girls."

"You're a little different," I told her and winked.

I scooped her up and carried her with ease, armor and all. She was a gorgeous woman. I led her out of the shrine I made for her and into the bedroom. I could hear the moans of orgiastic delight coming from the hot springs. Everyone was in there frolicking around.

I would join them, but I had to make love to Halia. I had to stroke my paladin. Love her. I had saved her. I had defeated Ziamili by the skin of my teeth, but I had done it. Tomorrow, I would have to restore all those poor people in Astovin that had been similarly cursed.

I wanted to kill Ziamili again.

I would kill Led. He was just as guilty as his brother.

Halia quivered as I set her down on the bed. Then I began unstrapping her armor. I drew off her breastplate, her large tits quivering as she squirmed. Then I pulled off her gold bikini bottom, the metal molded to fit her rump and pussy. Her trimmed bush came into view, dripping in her tangy cream. Her passionate scent filled the air.

She grabbed my hard cock. She stroked me, a wicked smile on her lips. She pulled my cock to her tits, forcing me to straddle her. Then she pushed me down into the valley of those large, lush mounds. She squeezed her boobs around my cock and worked her tits up and down them. She had this hot gleam in her eyes. This wicked delight.

I shuddered and groaned as she worked her tits up and down my dick. My balls tightened as the silky delight massaged my cock. She brushed the spongy crown, pleasure shooting down to my balls. I grinned down at her.

"You want a facial, huh?" I asked.

"It's been weeks," she moaned. "Did you know, Garnet told me your cum will keep my skin smooth and silky? It was stone, Leo! Stone! I need to make sure I stay maidenly soft for you."

"I think she was lying," I said.

"She definitely believed it," Halia purred. "And I agree. Your cum on our faces will keep us young and foxy."

"Definitely foxy," I groaned.

Halia grinned at me. There was a playfulness that was coming out in her. I liked this side of her. It was fascinating to enjoy. She worked her tits up and down my cock. She felt incredible as she teased me. I loved every second of it.

My dick throbbed in her tits' embrace. I groaned as she pumped away at my dick. She massaged me with her wonderful breasts. Her enchanting smile played on her lips, her blue eyes vibrant and her cute nose twitching. I groaned, just enjoying the delight of her titty fuck.

"Mmm, yes, yes, Leo, I want your cum firing all over my face," she moaned. "Just coating me in all your spunk."

"Damn, you got it," I groaned, my dick throbbing. "Work those tits. Just massage them."

She nodded, her tits heavenly. Amazing. I groaned, loving every moment of it. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. The blood rushed hot through my veins. My cock twitched between her silky breasts.

The tip swelled with the explosive pressure. I would erupt. Just coat her in all my cum. I wanted to savor that moment. Her fingers dug into her tits as she worked them up to the tip of my cock. She engulfed the spongy crown.

"Shit," I panted. "That's so good. Oh, yes, yes. That's wonderful."

She grinned at me, her tits working faster and faster. She slid her boobs up and down my cock. Her tongue flicked over her lips and something burst with delight in her eyes. She giggled, and then she worked her boobs in opposite directions.

"Holy shit," I groaned, her tits sliding up and down my cock, massaging me from two different sides. The silky friction was intense. "That's... Halia... Fuck!"

I erupted.

My cum spurted from between her tits and splashed across her lips and chin. She moaned, opening her mouth wide. I spurted again and again. I splashed over her mouth and then she tossed her head, my cum painting over her flesh.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned in delight as I erupted.

Pleasure slammed into my mind. That wonderful rapture slamming into my thoughts. I groaned, loving every second of it. My heart pounded so fast in my chest. It was an incredible delight. Stars burst across my vision.

"Shit!" I groaned as her tits milked out my cum. "Damn!"

"Mmm, thank you, Leo," she purred, her hand shooting to her face. She rubbed my cum into her skin like it was lotion.

I shuddered, smacking my lips. Then I slid down her body. I had to devour her pussy. I had to make love to my Halia. I loved all my monster girls, but she was as precious to me as my companions I'd summoned from my world.

I had to feast on her cunt.

I buried my face into her snatch, her curls spilling over my lips and cheeks. I licked her. She groaned, still massaging my cum into her features. My tongue fluttered up and down her slit. I savored her tangy flavor.

The taste of my paladin.

I shoved my hands beneath her rump and grabbed her ass. I held on tight. My fingers kneaded Halia's plump booty. My thumb dipped into her butt-crack as I lapped at her folds. She groaned, her face smeared in my pearly spunk, her tits jiggling.

"Oh, Leo," she groaned. "Ooh, yes, yes, giving you a titty fuck was so hot. It made me so wet. I love you."

"Love you," I panted and thrust my tongue into her cunt.

I swirled around in her. She tasted so good. Just a treat. I would make her cum and cum. She would have such a mighty orgasm. I would make her detonate. Her tangy juices soaked my taste buds. Her curls rubbed on my face while my thumb found her asshole.

I worshiped my paladin. Halia was hope that I could have that future where I lived in peace with the people of this world. My thumb pushed on her asshole as I lapped at her tangy pussy. Her bush rubbed on my face. Her large breasts jiggled as she whimpered. My thumb pushed harder on her anal ring.

"Leo!" she gasped as I popped into her bowels. My thumb sank into that warm sheath, my cock throbbing.

The bed creaked as her back arched. Her moans echoed through the room. They were spectacular to hear. I loved the sounds they made as I pumped my fat digit in and out of her asshole. My tongue fluttered deep into her cunt, my nose rubbing on her clit.

"Oh, Leo," she moaned. "Thank you! Thank you! You are my hero!"

Her hero...

I smiled and fluttered my tongue up and down her pussy. I slid to her clit and latched onto her bud. I suckled. Her asshole squeezed about my thumb. I jammed it up into her rectum. I savored the feel of her bowels squeezing about my fat digit pumping in and out of her.

My tongue danced around her bud between suckles. My eyes watched her big boobs jiggle. They had such a wonderful bounce to them. They were gorgeous to witness. She moaned, her hands grabbing her pink nipples. She pinched them.

"Lady Sherida!" she moaned, calling out to the Goddess of Light. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing. Thank you for this bliss. For this man!"

I flicked my tongue against her bud, drumming it. She gasped and bucked. Her face contorted with delight. It was fantastic to witness. I loved every moment of it. I caressed her. Fondled her. My tongue danced over her bud and made her whimper.

She made such wonderful sounds.

Then she twisted her nipples hard and bucked. Her tangy pussy cream gushed out. She was such a treat. A delight to have her juices gushing into my mouth. I savored every moment of drinking her passion. She tasted amazing. I loved it.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" she moaned. "You saved me!"

"You're worth saving, Halia!" I growled. Her and all my women.

Her asshole writhed around my thumb. I jammed it deep, my left hand gripping her ass. I gulped down her tangy cream. Her passion bathed my cheeks. It was incredible. My dick twitched and throbbed, the heat building and building in me.

I had to fuck her. Pound her. Ram my cock so hard into her that she squealed in delight. It would be incredible. I pulled my lips from her pussy and rose. My dick thrust out hard before me. I twitched and throbbed as I moved up her body.

She stared at me with those burning eyes. She bit her lip, her breasts rising and falling. My dick throbbed with such need for her. She grabbed me and pulled me to her pussy. She rubbed me through her curls to push at the entrance to her passion.

"We're going to show the world who you are," Halia moaned. "You'll see."

"Yes!" I gasped and thrust.

My cock rammed into her pussy. Her flesh squeezed about me. This amazing rapture surged up my cock as her silky sheath engulfed me. I shuddered as I slid deeper and deeper into her twat. I reveled in burying to the hilt in her. I groaned, savoring that hot cunt squeezing about me.

I settled my weight down around her and then kissed her with my lips stained in her pussy cream. She shuddered, her large breasts pressing into my chest, nipples hard. Her arms wrapped around my body, her thighs around my hips. She held me tight.

I drew back.

She moaned beneath me.

Then I thrust back into her. I savored her hot flesh massaging my cock. My paladin felt so amazing. Her fingernails clawed at my back. She held me tight. It was a fascinating delight to enjoy. My balls smacked into her taint. I rammed hard into her pussy. Her flesh squeezed about me. It was incredible to enjoy.

She moaned, her fingernails clawing into my back. All the pain and suffering we had endured today was worth it. I hoped. I prayed. It had to be worth it. Halia was back. I loved her as much as my little sister, my mother, Maya, and Lana Fulmine.

Halia was special. A treasure.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," she moaned, breaking the kiss as I slammed into her pussy. "Oh, Lord Leo, that's wonderful. Mmm, I love this. I love this so much."

"Good," I groaned, pumping away at her. My heavy balls smacked against her taint. "Show me. Let me feel that passion."

"Yes!" she moaned, her pussy squeezing about my cock.

She massaged me with that wonderful flesh. It was amazing. I groaned, burying into her again and again. The ache formed at the tip of my cock. That wonderful burst of passion that would explode out of me and shower her cunt in my seed.

She shuddered, her flesh gripping me. She held me with such passion. Her fingernails raked my back as I rammed into her. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt again and again. Her passion was incredible.

"Goddamn, yes!" I snarled.

"Oh, Lady Light!" Halia moaned, her pussy clenching down on me. "I'm going to lose myself."

"Do it!" I panted, staring into her blue eyes. "Lose yourself to it."

She smiled up at me. "In you!"

Halia kissed me. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I buried into her cunt. Her flesh clamped down on me. I groaned as I drew back through the silky grip. The friction massaged the tip of my cock. I was so close to cumming. Her back arched, soft boobs pressing into my chest.

12