Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 11

Story Info
Chapter 11.
3.5k words
4.61
5.6k
7

Part 91 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven

"She's totally my slut," Leo said, grinning at Garnet.

The naughty, little succubus squirmed in delight. Her big brother had a big grin on his face as Crystal sucked his cock. She worked her mouth up and down his dick, polishing him. Who had he just fucked?

"I knew it," Garnet said. "She was always cock-teasing you, big bro. Our big sis is a huge slut for you. I bet she always wanted you to just pin her against the wall and fuck her brains out."

"Yeah," Leo groaned, his hand gripping a fistful of Crystal's hair.

Garnet smacked her lips. She stared at her older sister's pussy. A hairless twat that dripped with frozen juices. A naughty shudder ran through the wicked succubus. She had such deviant thoughts dancing in her mind. The idea to do just the naughtiest things in the world. Her hands squeezed her little titties. She bit her lower lip, her tail swishing behind her.

With a thought, shadows swirled and suddenly she had a big, black dildo thrusting from her cunt. The other end was buried in her twat, covered in little ridges so she could keep a good grip (and so she could have a nice cum). Humming, she fell to her knees behind her big sister.

I have my big brother, my sexy mommy, and my big sister to play with now! Everyone in the family is here! So hot!

She grabbed her sister's frozen hips. She was cold but not freezing Garnet. The succubus loved it. She thrust her dildo into her big sister's cunt. The ice sprite moaned around Leo's dick while Garnet shuddered, the other end of the toy shifting around in her pussy.

Garnet's big brother grinned at her as he worked Crystal's mouth up and down his dick. The naughty succubus grinned back. She spread her bat-like wings out wide and then slammed her cunt into Crystal's cunt. Pleasure shot through Garnet. She moaned in delight.

"Kweh, heh, heh, I finally get to fuck your cunt!" Garnet chortled in delight. "Ooh, yes, yes, I'm going to fuck my big sis so hard!"

Crystal moaned.

"I think she loves it," groaned Leo. Garnet's big bro leaned his head back against his throne. "Damn, she's just polishing Terra's asshole off my dick."

"As she should!" Garnet declared, thrusting away at her big sister's cunt.

Garnet loved this. She savored the thrill of fucking away at her big sister's cunt. Her big brother groaned, his face contorting from the bliss of being blown by Crystal. Garnet's tail swished happily behind her, the end of the dildo in her cunt teasing her.

Wings flapping, Garnet pumped away harder. Her big sister moaned around her big brother's cock. Crystal wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around Garnet's dildo. The other end of the toy buried in the little succubus's cunt sent pleasure rushing through her.

"Kweh, heh, heh!" chortled Garnet. "Pleasure our brother! Polish his cock clean! You're his, Crystal. Like me!"

Crystal moaned.

"Yes, she's mine," groaned Leo. He gripped a handful of Crystal's white hair. "She's sucking hard. Fuck her hard, Garnet. Make her cum."

"Yes, big bro!" the succubus moaned, her tail swishing behind her.

The incestuous bliss of fucking her big sister sent such a thrill through Garnet. She savored every moment of burying into her older sister's cunt. The succubus fucked the ice sprite hard, burying the dildo into Crystal's cunt over and over again.

Flesh slapped flesh. Crystal's butt-cheeks jiggled from the impacts. Garnet loved the sight. Mist spilled over her older sister's flesh, the vapor rippling when Garnet thrust forward and buried the dildo into Crystal's cunt. The other end stirred up Garnet's pussy. Her clit throbbed as she plunged into her big sister's cunt.

Wings flapping, Garnet drove the dildo in deep and hard. She loved the way her brother tossed his head. He groaned, holding tight to Crystal's hair. The ice sprite bobbed her head, sucking clean Leo's cock. Garnet grinned as Crystal polished their brother's hard dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," Garnet moaned. "Make our brother cum! Lord Leo deserves to dump all his cum into your mouth for how much of a brat you were."

"Such a brat," Maya groaned, her voice throaty.

"Yes!" growled Leo. "That's it. You're going to be sucking down all that cum. Such a dirty big sister."

"Dirty big sister!" Garnet parroted, her small tits jiggling as she rammed the dildo deep into Crystal's cunt. She pounded her big sister with hard strokes. She loved every moment of it. "Yes, yes, take it!"

Her big sister took it. Crystal moaned around Leo's dick. Garnet's orgasm built and built. Her clit burst with sparks every time she buried into her big sister's cunt. She plunged in deep and hard, her pussy clinging to that wonderful dildo. Her wings fluttered and her tail swished around.

A naughty idea burst into Garnet's mind. She thrust her tail between her legs and shoved it up. She placed the spade-like tip of her tail right against her big sister's hairless pussy. The chill spilled down her tail while cold juices coated her flesh. Garnet rubbed at her big sister's clit.

The ice sprite moaned.

Leo growled, his handsome face twisting with pleasure. He pounded his free hand on the armrest of his throne, his other holding tight to that fistful of Crystal's hair. Garnet rubbed harder at her big sister's clit, the leathery paddle at the tip of her tail massaging pussy folds and that hard bud.

Crystal groaned.

"That's it!" hissed Garnet as she thrust hard and played with her big sister's clit. "Cum! Cum while polishing Lord Leo's dick. Such a dirty big sister!"

"So dirty!" growled Leo. "Fuck!"

He shuddered and growled. Garnet gasped in delight, knowing her big brother was cumming in her big sister's mouth. A wave of heat rushed through her. She slammed her dildo to the hilt in Crystal's cunt, the pleasure bursting in her body.

Garnet came, her tail rubbing hard at her big sister's clit.

"Yes, yes, yes!" the wicked little succubus moaned. Her wings flapped as her pussy convulsed around her shadowy dildo. "Kweh, heh, heh!"

Stars burst before her vision. Her black pigtails swayed as her body shook. She moaned, her pussy rippling and writhing around the shaft. Waves of delight rushed through her body. She loved cumming so much.

And to share that pleasure with her two siblings was a thrill.

Crystal gasped around Leo's spurting cock. Then cold juices gushed out around the dildo, bathing Garnet's tail still rubbing at the ice sprite's cunt and the succubus's pussy. She shuddered, savoring it. Mist rippled thick off the ice sprite and washed over the floor.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Garnet moaned. "Ooh, you're such a dirty big sister. You're cumming! Cumming hard!"

"Fuck, yes, she is," groaned Leo. His face contorted. "Goddamn, she's just sucking all the cum out of my nuts. Shit!"

"Drink it all down!" gasped Garnet as she hit the peak of her orgasm. She fluttered there, leathery, red wings twitching.

Then she fell into panting delight. Crystal nursed and moaned, her ice-blue body shuddering. Then she ripped her mouth off Leo's dick. She panted, sucking in hard breaths. Leo leaned back in his throne, his chest rising and falling.

"Ooh, Garnet, you really know how to fuck a girl with a strap-on," said Crystal.

"Kweh, heh, heh!" Garnet chortled. She stood up, the dildo melting away from their cunts and vanishing back into shadows. "I am Lord Leo's second companion. I have been here for so long. I know so many things!" She put her booted foot on her big sister's ass. "I am more experienced than you here, Crystal."

"And it has gone to your head," Crystal said. "Man, does she always do that fake Anime laugh of hers?"

"Yeah," Maya said. "She's a little crazy."

"Crazy!" Garnet puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. "It's amazing. An evil and devious and cute succubus needs to have a perfect laugh."

"I think it's perfect," said Terra.

"Thank you," Garnet said to the golem. "You're a wise and beautiful woman, Terra."

"Just so adorable. It makes me giggle every time she does it."

"What?" The succubus gasped, wings flapping.

"Indeed," Hagane said. "I find it quite mirthful. Like a child on Halloween."

"A child." Garnet looked down at her little boobies. "I'm not that flat-chested! I'm gorgeous and cute and adorable and amazing! Right, big bro?"

"You are those words," Leo said, panting.

"And annoying," Crystal said. "Get your foot off my butt."

"Everyone's picking on me!" Garnet cried. "Big bro!"

"You can keep doing your laugh," Leo said. "I like it. It's... you. If you stopped doing it, you wouldn't be my little sister."

She beamed at him as Maya said, "You love spoiling her, big perv."

"Yep." Leo winked at Garnet. "I can't help it. She's my little sister. I have to spoil her."

Joy surged through Garnet. Her wings flapped harder. She lifted off the ground for a moment and then landed, doing a little pirouette. That was all that mattered. If her big brother loved it, then she would keep doing it. She would be the best, and naughtiest, little succubus who had ever lived.

"Lord Leo," Fara said, stepping forward, "you said you wanted to talk to me."

"Oh, yes," he said, standing up. "Follow me. You're a scholar. I want your input on how I'm redesigning my dungeon. I want to make things better. I want to improve it. Be more focused. I have been... lackadaisical in the design. Haphazard. We're in a lull, but that idiot Lord Shorvin put out the call for adventurers. They're going to keep coming. I need to be ready for them."

"And then you will search for the First Dungeon?" Fara asked as he offered her his arm.

"I shall," he said. He looked around. "Ladies, enjoy. Crystal, don't pick on Garnet too much."

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of it," Crystal said, standing up and turning to face Garnet, a fake smile on the ice sprite's lips. She touched one of the succubus's pigtails. "Just a little talk about putting boots on someone's butt."

"I thought it was hot," Garnet said, this nervous twist writhing through her. "Big bro?"

He was walking to the door with Fara on his arm. "Play nice, you two. I'll send Mom to deal with you if I have to."

"Oh, I'll play nice," Crystal said, her tone as cold as her flesh.

Garnet gulped.

* * / *

Maya shook her head, which caused ripples to race across her liquid flesh. The undine watched in amusement as Crystal chased Garnet around the throne room. Some things had not changed. Garnet liked to be a brat, and Crystal liked to overreact. Terra and Hagane were chatting about it, both looking amused. Lana Fulmine lounged on her throne, a big smile on her lips.

The door to the throne room opened. Smerta entered. The naked valkyrie strode across the room. Her blonde hair framed her pale flesh, her large breasts jiggling. She had that fierce, Russian passion upon her face.

I can imagine her wrestling, thought Maya. She must just throw girls around the ring.

She paused to let Garnet and then Crystal run by her. The valkyrie glanced at them then shook her head. She was walking right for Maya. The undine blinked. She remembered their fight in the bedchamber. It had been a desperate one, Led heading for the Vault and the Void Crystal. They had almost lost everything.

Smerta had thrust her icy sword into Maya's guts. It had been painful, but she had fought against the valkyrie and won her respect. It was Maya who had suggested that Leo keeps Smerta. That she would be agreeable to serving a good dungeon builder.

"Hey," Maya said, a little nervous. Would Smerta hold a grudge or something?

The valkyrie knelt before Maya and took her hand, kissing the back of it. Maya blinked. The valkyrie was surprisingly warm for an Ice monster girl. She rose, her large breasts jiggling. Then she cupped Maya's face with her other hand, fingers stroking watery cheeks.

"Uh..." Maya wasn't sure what to say.

"It is an honor to serve Leo with you," she said. "I am grateful that he saw value in me."

"Well, you're a fierce fighter," Maya said, shifting. Little waves rippled across her liquid body. "I want Leo to have the best around him."

"So you are the reason I have a second chance at life." She looked around. "At serving such a strong man as he."

"I mean..." Maya squirmed. "We've been best friends since we were kids. Sometimes, he listens to me."

"Mmm, yes, yes, I bet he does." Smerta released Maya's hand and cupped a round breast, squeezing it and sending ripples to washing over the undine's body. "How did he just stay friends with such a cute girl like you?"

"He was a little clueless," Maya admitted. "And there was some competition. A busty teacher, a busty MILF neighbor, and porn." She shivered. "I'm surprised his favorite porn star isn't one of his companions. He was obsessed with Nina Naughty." Maya glanced at the lightning sprite lounging on her throne. "And with Lana Fulmine."

"Ah, that is the movie star who played Jane Dangerous," Smerta said. "One of my friends is a stunt double. She did some of the stunts in her movie. A prima donna, she said. A party girl."

"I don't think that part of her personality came over," said Maya. "I think the parts of us that could love Leo were summoned. Or given more prominence when we were copied. Me, well, I already loved him so I don't feel any different, but Lana. I bet she's quite a bit different from her real-world twin."

"Yes, I can see that," Smerta said. "The old me never would have been a man's play-thing."

"Oh?" Maya asked.

"I was a lesbian. I liked pussy a lot." She licked her lips. "I am going to eat you out, Maya, as thanks for letting me be Leo's valkyrie."

"You like his cock, huh?"

"I love it." The valkyrie fell to her knees. "But I haven't forgotten my passion for pussy. And yours looks scrumptious. I love how the water ripples over your pussy lips."

She buried her face into Maya's snatch. A large wave washed not only across the surface of her body, but through it. She was all water and yet had a mind that thought. She could feel things. Magic was the only way to explain how she could do any of that. She had no nerves, and yet her pussy lips and nipples were sensitive to stimulus.

And so was her clit.

Smerta licked at Maya's cunt. The blonde valkyrie licked at Maya. The undine's blue face contorted. More ripples washed through her body. She grabbed the back of Smerta's head for support. She held on, pleasure surging through her mind.

"Oh, yes, yes, Smerta," she moaned. "Ooh, that's so good. That's wonderful."

Moans echoed in the background. Crystal had caught Garnet. The ice sprite was "making" the succubus eat her pussy. Maya doubted Garnet needed much encouragement. Hagane moaned as she was fucked from behind by Terra's clit-dildo, the clay shaft the golem could shape and fuck women with. Lana masturbated on the throne, plunging her fingers in and out of her cunt as she watched the fun.

Maya shuddered, Smerta's tongue skilled. The valkyrie gripped the undine's ass, squeezing those rippling butt-cheeks. Small waves washed from each finger indenting her rump. Maya moaned, her hair swaying.

"Oh, god, that's nice," Maya moaned as the tongue slid through her folds and brushed her clit. "Ooh, Smerta, you're a naughty one."

"You have such a delicious pussy," Smerta moaned. "Mmm, I am glad I get to fuck you and not fight you. This is so much more fun. You're so cute."

"Thanks!" Maya moaned, her body shaking. "Oh, Smerta, that tongue. That wicked tongue. Yes, yes, you're just licking through my snatch. Oh, god, that's wonderful. You got that tongue dancing around in me."

As Maya savored the valkyrie's tongue caressing her pussy, fingers slid into her butt-crack. The undine groaned as those digits crept down her crevice and found her asshole. They stroked her back door. Played with it.

The undine groaned in delight at that naughty touch. The fingers pushed on her asshole. Her sphincter swallowed two of them with ease. They slid into her watery bowels, the stimulation melting down to her cunt being so thoroughly devoured by the valkyrie's hungry tongue.

"Ooh, yes, yes, that's good," moaned Maya, her asshole clenching down on the two digits thrusting in and out of her. "Smerta."

The valkyrie winked a blue eye, her tongue swirling about in the undine's pussy.

Waves rippled through Maya's body. Her boobs jiggled, sending more ripples over her flesh. The pleasure swelled in her. She groaned, rising towards her orgasm. Smerta had skill. Wonderful, delicious, naughty skill.

She clutched to the back of Smerta's head, watery fingers sliding through silky tresses. The valkyrie's tongue fucked in and out of the undine's cunt. Maya moaned, her bowels squeezing about those intruding digits.

The velvety stimulation melted to her cunt and sent new waves of delight washing through the undine's body. She groaned, loving every second of it. Her face contorted as she gasped out in delight.

"Oh, that's so good," she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's wonderful. You're going to make me cum."

"Mmm, that's the point." The valkyrie flicked her tongue over Maya's clit.

The undine gasped, her boobs jiggling. "Yes, yes, that is the point. Make me cum, Smerta. Ooh, yes, yes, I'm so glad that Leo kept you. So glad."

Other moans echoed around them. Terra gasped as she fucked away at Hagane's metallic cunt. Crystal moaned, mist spilling off her body as Garnet's wings flapped. Lana Fulmine moaned as she pumped her fingers in and out of her cunt, her other hand squeezing a tit. Lightning sizzled as it arced between her plasma wing bones and danced through the golden strands of her hair.

We're all so different, Maya thought. That's what makes us all so wonderful.

Waves of delight swept through her body. She groaned, tossing her head. Pleasure rippled through her body. She loved every moment of this. It was wonderful having her cunt eaten. Her asshole plundered. She rose towards her orgasm.

Smerta licked at Maya's clit. The valkyrie's tongue flicked against that naughty bud. Maya groaned, her body shaking. Stronger waves washed through her, rippling the surface of her body. Her mind drank in the pleasure, her orgasm building.

"Oh, god, I am going to cum," she moaned. "Yes, yes, Smerta, that's so good. Keep doing that."

The valkyrie suckled on Maya's clit.

The undine gasped, her bowels clamping down on the valkyrie's thrusting fingers. Maya quaked, waves washing over her flesh. Her head threw back as her orgasm swelled in her. Smerta nursed hard on that throbbing bud.

Maya climaxed.

The undine gasped and moaned as her pleasure swept through her body. She threw back her head, hair whipping into her back. She shuddered; waves of rapture, and physical waves, washed through her body. Her pussy cream gushed out to the valkyrie's delight.

"Smerta!" she moaned, her voice echoing with the others, resounding through the vaulted space of the throne room.

Her asshole convulsed around the two fingers that thrust in and out of her bowels. They plundered her. She groaned, loving every moment of it. Pleasure swept through her body. She tossed her head from side to side, whimpering and moaning.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's great!" Maya gasped. "That's amazing. Ooh, ooh, Smerta!"

The pleasure drowned Maya's mind. She shuddered, her rippling boobs bouncing and jiggling. She stared down at the sexy valkyrie, a big smile spreading over her lips. She quivered, so glad to have enjoyed that delight. She panted, her breasts rising and falling. It was an amazing delight to enjoy. She loved this so much.

"Wow," she panted. "That was great. Damn, that was really, really great."

"It sounded great," purred the naughty valkyrie. She stood up and cupped Maya's face. "If you ever want to spar, see me."

Before Maya could answer, she was kissed. Lips coated in sweet pussy cream claimed her own. The undine quivered. The idea of sparring sounded appealing. Leo trained to be a better fighter. He had Halia and Usiku to train with, plus his monster girls who all were innate fighters.

12