Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 40

Story Info
Chapter 40.
5.2k words
4.72
3.3k
4

Part 120 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Forty

Halia could not shake that there was something they were missing about the encounter with her father. It filled her mind, itching at her, at the worst moments. She should be enjoying Zobens's golden dildo drilling into her pussy, but Halia wasn't.

"What's wrong?" the busty, green-skinned orc asked, pausing in her thrusts. Her big boobs swayed over Halia.

The paladin lay on her back, her legs wrapped around Zobens's waist. They were in the Third Labyrinth, the place patrolled by the orcs and the ghosts. One of the latter, Grobi, had her head thrust out of the wall watching them.

"Nothing," said Halia. She smiled up at the orc, squeezing her pussy around on the dildo. "Mmm, you going to keep fucking me with your big dick?"

The orc scowled. "Nothing is right. You're totally not feeling me fucking you. Really throws an orc off. I want to hear gasps. Moans. I want to hear you quivering in ecstasy, your pussy melting around my dildo as I fuck you so hard."

"Yes, yes, you are not crying out, Lady Halia," whispered Grobi. A greenish light glowed from the ghost. More of her appeared as she floated out of the wall. Her shadowy hair fluttered through the air. "Are you not enjoying yourself."

"Sorry," Halia said, noticing Grobi was masturbating, her hand between her thigh. "I just keep feeling like I'm missing something."

"A tongue in your asshole?" asked Grobi.

"No, no, that's not what I'm missing," Halia said.

"It's certainly not a hard fucking," Zobens said. "Only one who's going to pound your pussy harder is Lord Leo."

"Yes, yes, the Dark Lord will fuck you so hard." The ghost cocked her head. "Shall I ask if he'll ravish your asshole?"

"No!" Halia sighed. "It's not what's going on right now. I just feel like I'm missing something about my father. I keep thinking about it, and it's driving me insane with this itch."

"You should cum harder then," Zobens said. "That always satisfies my itches." The orc's green hands grabbed the paladin's pale breasts.

"It's not that type of itch," Halia groaned.

"Let's find out. Grobi, lick her asshole while I ravish her pussy with my dildo."

"Yes, Zobens," the ghost said, her voice haunting and mournful despite the excited smile on her translucent lips.

She sank into the floor of the dungeon. A moment later, a face pressed between Halia's butt-cheeks, parting them. The ghosts could choose when to interact with the world. Halia gasped as the cool lips kissed at her asshole and licked her sphincter. The rimming delight melted to her pussy.

Zobens grinned and, squeezing Halia's tits, drew back her hips. The golden dildo slid out of the paladin's cunt. She groaned, her cunt gripping the shaft. Then Zobens thrust back into her twat. The dildo buried deep and hard. It slammed to the hilt in Halia's pussy.

Pleasure rippled through her. The delight of being fucked by the orc's dildo mixed with the ghost's ethereal tongue dancing over her asshole. Halia moaned, her butt-cheeks squeezing about Grobi's face thrust out of the stone floor of the dungeon.

"Yes, yes, how is that?" groaned Zobens, her fingers sliding up Halia's tits to her nipples.

The orc pinched them. Halia gasped, her pussy clamping down on the thrusting dildo. "Better! Oh, that's better."

The itch about her father faded as she surrendered to the pleasure of the orc's thrusts. Those green fingers pinching Halia's nipples shot delight down to her cunt being so thoroughly reamed by the golden dildo. More bliss melted out of the human's asshole stirred up by the ghost's dancing tongue.

Then Grobi pressed her tongue against Halia's sphincter. The human gasped as her anal ring parted to the drilling delight. The tongue sank into her flesh. She groaned, her face twisting with the delight of this moment.

"Oh, that's so good," the human paladin moaned, her orgasm building and building with Zobens's every thrust. The orc pumped away hard and fast. She buried her dildo into the human's cunt. "You two! Ooh, you're relaxing me."

"Good!" moaned the orc. "Lord Nabu's mighty cock, I'll make you cum, Halia. I'll make you explode on my golden dildo!"

Zobens buried her dildo into Halia's cunt. The paladin gasped. Her face twisted in delight. She squirmed on the dungeon floor while the ghost's naughty tongue licked and lapped at her asshole. Pleasure swept through her body. She groaned and whimpered, her butt-cheeks clenching down on the ghost's face.

Halia humped into the strokes. She met Zobens's hard thrusts. The human groaned, her boobs jiggling, nipples grasped in the orc's pinching fingers. Zobens twisted and twerked those nubs, shooting delight down to Halia's pussy being so thoroughly reamed.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Halia moaned. "Lady Sherida's pussy, that's so good! Oh, that's wonderful."

"Lady Ereshkigal's cold pussy," purred the ghost, her voice mournful and muffled. Her spectral tongue thrust back into Halia's bowels.

The human groaned, the ghostly tongue dancing around in her asshole. It felt so good in her. Such a rush to have swirling about in her asshole. She groaned, squeezing her bowels around the tongue while the dildo rammed into her cunt.

The human shuddered, her face contorting with delight. Her orgasm built and built in her. The two monster girls pleasured her. Zobens slammed her dildo hard into Halia's cunt, the orc's big boobs heaving and smacking together. The green mounds rippled from the impacts.

"Yes, yes, yes!" moaned Halia, her hands shooting up to cup the orc's big tits. She squeezed those soft mounds. "Thank you, Zobens! Grobi. Lady Sherida! I'm going to cum! I'm going to explode on your dildo and tongue."

The ghost purred, her spectral fingers massaging Halia's butt-cheeks while that cool tongue danced around in her asshole. The pleasure melted to her pussy. Her cunt clamped down on the dildo ramming into her depths. It buried into her hard and fast. It reamed her out.

She gasped and moaned, loving every second of that thick shaft plunging into her pussy. The orc twisted Halia's nipples. The ghost's tongue churned up the paladin's asshole. Everything quivered through the human. She whimpered.

Came.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she howled as her body bucked. Her flesh rippled and writhed around the thrusting dildo. It buried into her hard and fast. She groaned, savoring that delight. It was amazing. "Lady Sherida!"

She came, crying out to her Goddess.

Pleasure exploded in her pussy. Her cunt writhed and spasmed. Waves of bliss rushed through her body. She gasped and bucked, the ecstasy spilling through her flesh. She groaned, her face contorting from the rapture surging through her.

"That's so good!" she moaned, her cunt convulsing. "That's amazing. I love it. I love it so much! Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming so hard."

"That's wonderful!" groaned Zobens. "Lord Nabu's mighty cock, yes!"

The orc buried her dildo into Halia's spasming pussy. The orc moaned, her boobs jiggling in the human's grip. Halia shuddered, her asshole convulsing around the ghost's tongue as the rapture washed through her body and drowned her mind.

Ecstasy swirled over Halia's thoughts. She gasped and moaned, the ecstasy bursting through her. It was intense. Electric. She groaned, her head tossing from side to side. She squeezed her thighs around Zobens's waist.

"Lady Sherida, yes!" the human moaned, hitting the peak of her pleasure, Grobi's naughty tongue dancing around in her writhing asshole. "Yes, yes, that's wonderful. Oh, Thank you Zobens! Grobi!"

The human collapsed. Her breasts rose and fell. Her hands slipped from Zobens's big boobs. A dizzy wave of delight rushed through her. She shuddered, savoring every moment of this. She felt so wonderful right now.

And then it itched at her. I'm missing something. What?

"Didn't work?" the orc asked, pulling her dildo out of Halia's cunt.

"It didn't--" The alarm rang through their thoughts. Another adventuring party was attacking the dungeon. Unless... "Is it my father?" she thought on, what Leo had called, the broadcast network.

"Band of dwarves," answered Skamianiela. "Fierce ones. Immune to petrification. They're going to breach the first labyrinth."

"Let's get ready to meet them, oozes and satyrs," called Smerta. The valkyrie was in charge of defenses on the first level. "They'll be good in tight quarters, but not fast. Let's use hit and run tactics, satyrs. Oozes, wait for the dwarves to get separated before dropping down on them."

"Will do!" Cikata, one of the oozes, answered with a cheery voice.

Zobens sighed. "I wish I was stationed in the first labyrinth."

"Oh?" Halia asked. She had to get back to the living quarters to don her gear.

"I only get to fight if so many others of the harem die." Zobens sighed. "Makes me feel bad when I hope for the adventurers to get this far so I can have the pleasure of ramming my sword into them." She summoned her golden sword, showing that she still had Lady Sherida's blessing. Halia had given that to the orcs. "I was born to fight for Lord Leo. I want it so much."

"Nothing wrong with wanting to fulfill your destiny," said Halia. "But you know why you're stationed here."

"He wants the strongest monster girls in deep so the enemy will be at their weakest when they face us."

"And because he trusts you to hold," Halia said. "I have to get my gear and defend our Lord."

Zobens nodded. "You get to fight even less than me. I suppose there's that."

"Yeah," Halia said, bemused. She cupped Zobens's face and kissed the orc before she jogged off.

"They're heading your way, Khur," Smerta said. "Just disabled a fire trap. They'll be at intersection 3b in a moment. Hit them and get out. Don't be a hero. Just do some damage and scamper off."

"Will do, Smerta," Khur the satyr answered.

* * / *

Fauraliiithiliana tried to ignore the reports of the latest band of adventurers penetrating the dungeon. They came almost every day. It had been a week since the harem had almost all perished to Dark Anguin's attack, and the elf was hard at work deciphering the inscriptions found in the First Dungeon.

That sent a giddy rush through Fauraliiithiliana every time she thought about it. She had trod through Meskalamdug's dungeon. Walked in some of the most ancient ruins in all of the world. Her research had been right. Those narrow-minded old farts at the library, whose brains had fossilized from all the dust they breathed in, had laughed at her. Mocked her.

But she was right.

And when she published her book on what she had discovered, it would be revolutionary. But first, she had to translate the cuneiform script that they had found in the dungeon. It was similar to the arcane language, but more ancient. She was making only guesses sometimes.

But what really excited her these days was Leo himself. Touching his Void Crystal and knowing him had left a mark on her. Why, she had fallen in love with him. How could she not have when she had known him so profoundly.

"Okay, here's what I have on the rarity of unique symbols," said Nina Naughty. The "porn star" devil had been assisting the elf. That had shocked Lord Leo and his women from his world. Apparently, porn stars were not viewed with much intellectual achievement.

"That is a very interesting distribution of symbols," said Fauraliiithiliana as she looked down the list. Each of the symbols had been counted, some occurring hundreds of times, some only tens.

"Code breakers do this to understand which ones are the common letters," said Nina Naughty. "You say this script is similar to the arcane tongue."

"I hope so," she said. "But the symbols are different in places."

"Not surprising. Alphabets change." Nina smiled, her coal-bright eyes smoldering. "In my world, the alphabet we've used is ancient. Like three thousand years old. The Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Babylonians all used it. The Greeks adopted it. Then the Romans. That's how it came to my people. Through the Romans. We call it the Latin alphabet because of that. And they say our alphabet itself is descended from Egyptian hieroglyphics."

"Fascinating," Fauraliiithiliana said, jotting down notes.

The other world was so fascinating. Like being a porn star. A prostitute paid to have sex in front of other people who then watch it and masturbate to it. There was a magic called "film" and "video" and "streaming" involved. A way to project images that were recorded like complicated illusions.

"So cuneiform in my world is a log-syllabic script. This means that the letters can both be used to represent an idea or concept. Say that one might mean bird. But it could also represent a syllable like bi which is the first sound at the start of bird."

"I know what you mean," gasped the elf. "The arcane tongues have their glyphs. There are the twelve elemental symbols, the ones that are branded on Lord Leo's chest, but there are also other ones that represent simple concepts."

"Let's start comparing them," said an eager Nina. "And do those symbols also represent a syllable?"

"They do." The elf smiled. "I wish I had studied this more. I really, really do. I'll have to go off my memory."

"Let's hope it's better than mine," said Nina, a big smile spreading on her lips.

"You have a very keen mind," said Fauraliiithiliana. "I am surprised you did not become a scholar on your world."

"Porn was more fun," said Nina. "College just gets you straddled with debt. Most don't use their worthless degrees. So I thought I'd just embrace being hot. I had a lot of fun, and now... Now I get to be here and have more fun. In my spare time, I learned things. Read books. You have a lot of time waiting around to get fucked. I got my knowledge on."

Fauraliiithiliana smiled. "I am glad. You are a joy to work with."

"And I eat your pussy so well your ears twitch," purred the devil. She leaned in and licked one.

A shiver ran through the naked elf. Her pussy clenched. If they weren't in the middle of being attacked by adventurers, she would suggest taking a break. Her study had a very comfy bed and several wooden dildos to play with.

"Last dwarf is down," Smerta reported. "He got Feya. Threw his ax and split her head open."

Hearing that killed Fauraliiithiliana's excitement, though. She grabbed fresh parchment. She had all the paper she needed. Leo could easily make it for her. It took hardly any of the magic he was accumulating each time an adventurer died.

"Let me mark out the major and minor arcane glyphs, what they mean, and what syllable they represent and see what we can make of it," said the elf. She grabbed her phoenix quill and started scratching, burning the marks into the paper.

* * / *

I finished bringing my monster girls back to life. The adventurers were flooding the area. Mayor Bevlin reported that the bands were pouring in from every direction. I had gained a reputation as a tyrant. They kept boasting about liberating Astovin from my dastardly hands.

I just wanted to be left alone. I had to find more mana veins. I couldn't use Isatu in her dragon form nor get Level 3 Monster Girls and Expert Magic Spells. I had to find at least two new veins. It was tedious work.

The attacks did not help.

I had to keep abandoning my work of sending exploratory tunnels into the surrounding mountains. I was working down and out, searching for those Mana Veins. They could be anywhere. They were never too long, maybe a half-mile at most.

I didn't know if new ones would sprout or if they could ever run out short of me spending them.

It was tedious work sending out my tunnels in new paths, picturing what I want. After a few hours, I would have to stop, my head pounding from the headache that formed from the concentration. The pressure. If we didn't have Isatu able to turn into a dragon, would we have a chance against Halia's father?

I had Death magic now, and Light magic seemed effective. I had to come up with a better plan. The monster girls could only distract him. He was too fast. Too deadly. His powers were deadly in the confines of the dungeon. He navigated it with such ease blindly. I could redesign the entire thing, but he penetrated every trap and even found the secret door that led to my base.

It was a shame I couldn't shut off access to the dungeon. That was the one thing I didn't seem able to do. The way to the outside had to be maintained. Otherwise, some dungeon builder would just use Life magic to grow his own food and shut out the world. Then where would the challenge be?

The woman who brought us here, the Incarnation, wanted us to grow stronger. That meant being forced to adapt. But if Fuegin was so powerful he ruled over his own country, there was a different sort of strength she wanted from us.

That was the part that had me scratching my head when I wasn't delving into the depths of the dungeon.

I was working my way down toward the depths of Meskalamdug's dungeon. I had a feeling Mana Veins were running through his place. Assuming they could last 4000 years. But I also wanted to be methodical. There were a lot of "Y layers" in Minecraft terms. A lot of space between us that was statistically likely to have what I needed.

Now he had the right idea. His teleportation circle was a fascinating idea. If I could replicate that and then have a small chimney that led to the surface. Something that wasn't obvious... A place that adventurers couldn't find.

I had illusion magic that I could use to hide it. I could move where my dungeon exited at will. But what about Astovin? I swore to protect it. And I still wanted to be able to go there for the food. The tunnel to it would still be a point of vulnerability. Someone in the village would reveal its existence.

I ran another batch of exploratory tunnels to the east about a hundred feet beneath me. It was a grid pattern. I focused on it, my hands gripping the stone. Just as I was about to manifest it, I was shoved out of the system, an alarm ringing.

"Fucking adventurers," I muttered.

Most didn't get far these days, but I hadn't made it farther than my bedroom where my women were scrambling when the dying began. Mom held out my gray robe to slip into while Maya held my lightning spear. I was comfortable with the weapon. I could make other ones--a light sword, a water hammer, earth gauntlets, a fire whip, and so on--but I knew how to use the lightning spear. I had the dark dagger for a backup and my magic was just impressive.

Mom was just sliding on my robe when the werebears and the basilisks in the entryway were wiped out. The adventurers had been prepared. Smerta was shouting orders to the first-floor defenders in the hallways.

"Sounds serious," said Maya as Mom belted my robe closed.

"Yeah," I said, rolling my shoulders. "They were ready for the entry hall. We have to start changing up our front guardians. They're ready with anti-petrifaction measures these days."

"The ghosts would give them a pretty good scare," said Morana. My banshee had a wicked smile on her lips. "Usher these adventurers into death sooner."

I sighed. I hated killing them. Had I done anything threatening to the world? Nope. Did that matter?

We moved down the hallway to the throne room while Smerta planned her first ambush. The adventurers were disabling traps. They had a good rogue with them. At least they were being slowed down by the obstacles.

One good thing, it wasn't Anguin coming to kill us.

"Leo," Halia said as sge entered the throne room, the map set into the floor active.

"Yeah?" I asked, wincing as a few of the wildhounds were picked off. They were scouting the enemy, learning what they could. Smerta was sacrificing them. Not that the wildhounds minded. Every time I brought them back, they were full of smiles, just so happy to serve.

12