Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
4k words
4.7
2.8k
8
0

Part 128 of the 138 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

It took more than an hour to get back to my Vault where the Void Crystal was held. It was the deepest part of my dungeon, the most important spot. If anyone ever got to that black crystal sitting on the plinth, I was done for. All they had to do was break it.

The crystal hummed as it sucked in mana. Little currents of energy could just be seen flowing into the gem. Sitting on top was the dusky-skinned Soul of the Void. She smiled at me, a miniature, motherly woman I had dubbed Souleen. She straightened her back.

"Hey, Souleen," I said. "We got lots of work to do."

"You've returned," a motherly voice said behind me.

"And have you eaten?" a second motherly voice asked.

I turned and smiled. A dryad with rich, golden brown skin and leafy-green hair stood next to an equally busty angel with wings of white and a halo of gold floating over her head. Both were motherly, mature women.

"I'm not hungry, Mom," I said to the dryad. I had brought my own mother to this world as my Life companion. Her heavy breasts brimmed with breast milk that was always a treat to drink from. "I have a lot of work to do."

"You work too hard, Leo," Mrs. Lucina said. She was the MILF who lived up the street. She often gardened wearing tight shorts that would draw my eye to her glorious ass. I had no idea she did it on purpose, enjoying that a young man like me was looking at her. A harmless thrill. When I brought her here, I had summoned a version of her that wanted more than the thrill.

The part of her that had, at times, wondered what it would be like to take me to her bed. The real Mrs. Lucina never would cheat on her husband, never give in to her desire, but this was a better version. Well, for me, anyway.

"That's life, right?" I asked my angel. "I have a dungeon to redesign."

"Not going to consult Fara?" a third voice asked. "You're no good to us, dirty boy, if you fall over. Eat."

To my shock, Crystal was carrying a bowl of steaming stew towards me. My older sister was made entirely of glittering ice. Her blue skin was reflective, a faint shimmer of mist spilling off her. White hair spilled down around her features and caressed her shoulders, her large breasts jiggling. She had always been a cock-tease, getting mad whenever I would stare at her prancing around in booty shorts and tight tops that molded to her bra-less tits.

In this world, she liked to pretend she dominated me. Sometimes, I would go along with it. Other times, I would remind her that she was really my slut.

"Eat, dirty boy," she said, shoving the bowl into my hand. My ice sprite had a wicked gleam in her eyes. "You need to keep your strength up. You have an army of horny monster girls who love your cock."

That was the truth. I had ten glyphs now. Besides my companions, I had five I had taken from other dungeon builders, plus dozens of unicorns, salamanders, satyrs, oozes, ghosts, orcs, quetzalcoatls, and more. An army ready to fight and die for me.

And to love me. I didn't have the time for most of them, sadly. There were just too many. Fucking them when I first created them might be the only time they would ever get my cock. And it would only grow more likely the more I created.

Yet they loved me. They were loyal to me. They were more than willing to die for me.

"Is he eating?" Morana, my Death companion, asked as she appeared. She snuggled up to Mrs. Lucina. They had formed some sort of mother/daughter bond. The goth girl had the perfect look for the banshee. She already had pale skin and black hair, though her eyes were not red. A cloak of black mist spilled down her back. She rubbed her small breasts into Mrs. Lucina's side.

"He's going to eat," Crystal said, giving me a hard look.

"He better eat it," Terra called. The barista I had a crush on slipped into the room next. Now a golem (and not the animated statues moving around the village), she was a busty gal made of gray clay with copper wires for hair. She had my name carved into her forehead. She could shape her body in fun ways.

The girls really liked her clit-dildo.

"I'm eating it," I muttered. "This is the problem with having ten wives. You all bully me."

"Yep," Mom said, nodding. Her big boobs jiggled. "Your mistake for summoning us."

"He's a big perv!" Maya called from the bedroom. The Vault was off our sleeping room. We had a kitchen down here with Mrs. Lucina and Mom cooked for the three of us who had to eat. Halia, Fara, and I were not sustained by magic.

"They're right, Leo," Souleen said. "You have to eat. It's very vital that you feed yourself."

"I'll feed you, big bro," called Garnet from the other room. "I'll put it in my pussy, then you can lick it out of me."

"That's something fun to do," said Nina. "But you don't want to do it with stew. Fruits are wonderful. Orange slices can be exhilarating in your pussy. Not sure there are oranges in this world."

I spooned up the first bite of the rich broth, a chunk of meat and potato on it. I chewed it, thinking about my dungeon. Right now, it was divided into three labyrinths. There was the entrance room. The tunnel to Astovin lead into that room as did the stairs up to the Observatory Tower that overlooked the mountains my dungeon lay in. From there, came the first labyrinth with a few trap rooms and my Level 1 monster girls. Smerta and Feya currently commanded the defenses there.

They had been Led's companions. His favorite wrestler and his wife. Both had agreed to serve me after I killed Led. Neither had high opinions of him. It seemed the dungeon builder's personality influenced how his monster girls and companions saw him. I wanted to be loved, so my monster girls loved me. Led, it seemed, wanted to be respected. Others wanted to be feared.

My second labyrinth had more powerful monster girls and deadlier trap rooms. To get down to the second level and the final labyrinth, you had to go through a room covered in magical darkness and cross a narrow bridge over a pit. My will o' wisps, the first-ever monster girls I created, would fire blasts of lightning from the safety of their alcoves, trying to knock off the intruders.

The most dangerous monster girls were in the third labyrinth. My orcs led the charge there. I had decoy labyrinths and hid the entrance to my living quarters with a rotating bridge the mermaids, hippocampi, and some of my quetzalcoatls protected. If they found the secret entrance, Baaghi, Paanee, and Usiku, three companions who had served other dungeon builders, would fight them. Then it was down to me and my companions to fight in the throne room.

Defense in layers was smart. But it had also become predictable.

What to do about it?

My monster girls were chatting as I ate while I thought. They were a lively group of women. I was glad I had them. I already knew who I would choose for the Thunder and Wind glyphs when I got them. The last two beauties who had made an impression on me.

"I should rotate the entrance room," I muttered as the wooden spoon scraped along the bottom of the bowl. I scooped up the last dregs. That would do it."

"Huh?" Morana asked. She drifted to me, her dark eyes full of soulful pain. "Did you think of something, Dark Lord?"

"I did," I said, glancing down at her small breasts. She was gorgeous. Her pussy bald and hairless. She touched me with her cool hand. "I am going to rotate the dungeon entrance. Every few days, I'll change which trap room the adventurers have to go through. They'll never be able to predict it."

"You should have Hagane come up with some way to randomly distribute it," said Morana. "Have a huge list that won't have a pattern, but will still go through them all. Mix it up."

"Yes," I said. "That's a great idea. Where is Hagane?"

"With Fara," said Morana. "She was very excited to do math." The goth banshee rolled her eyes. "She's such a prep. She makes a good Metal girl. No emotion. No soul in her. She doesn't feel the anguish that afflicts you, my Dark Lord. Share with me. Put your burdens on me. I can bear them for you."

She stroked my cheek with her cool hand.

I smiled at her. "I already put my burdens on you, girls. I just did. The dungeon problem."

"I can soothe that pain in your eyes," she whispered. "I can revel in it. Rain your grief upon me, my Dark Lord."

"I'm not really feeling any grief right now," I cupped her face. "But when I am tormented by pain and suffering, I'll come to you."

She quivered with excitement. I kissed her on the mouth, closing my eyes. I had to find a way to protect the town. The wall wasn't enough. I would need monster girls. That would be perfect. They could defend the town.

I also had to add more traps to my dungeon. I had new glyphs. Death would make potent traps. I wanted those adventurers who entered my dungeon to deal with lethal, unpredictable issues. Some of the trap rooms were quite deadly. They all presented different obstacles.

I broke the kiss. "Damn."

"What?" she gasped. "I see the pain, my Dark Lord. What is it?"

"It's just... I'm thinking of the best way to kill adventurers." I pulled from her. "And it doesn't bother me. Not like it used to. I wanted to avoid killing them. I even tried to reason with them. And that worked. I gained Halia."

"Not without having to show her through your actions that you weren't a monster," Lana Fulmine said. "And her companions were not nearly as supportive."

"Still," I said. "I'm going to kill them for attacking me, and I don't feel.. guilty about it."

"Are you feeling guilty for not feeling guilty?" asked Crystal. She shook her head. "That is the dumbest thing you have ever said. And you've said some dumb things, little brother."

"Thanks, Crystal," I said, giving her an annoyed smile. "You always know what to say."

"Yep," she said. "Listen to your big sister, and things will go amazing."

"It's necessary, Dark Lord," Morana said, hugging me tight. She held my naked body with hers. "Let me comfort you. Slide your cock into my flesh and let me bear your pain."

Her cool body felt wonderful against me. I thought about it. Just sliding into her, but I had to protect Astovin. They were vulnerable. Those people swore themselves to me. I couldn't just abandon them. They needed monster girls to defend them. They didn't have to be strong monster girls. Level 1 could do it.

Which ones should I bring in?

"Dark Lord?" asked Morana.

"He's thinking about other things than your nubile body," said Maya. "Damn, Leo, if you're not perving on her, it must be serious."

"Just thinking which of the level one monster girls I should pull out of the dungeon to guard the town. I need the wildhounds for scouting. The will o' wisps are important in guarding the Darkness Room. Maybe the satyrs? The oozes are no good. There are only three of them. I can't even use the mermaids."

As much as I loved them, they were useless out of water.

The rest of my monster girls were Level 2. Most dungeon builders would have replaced all their weaker ones, sending them to eternal sleep in the Void Crystal. I could never do that to Sviesos and the will o' wisps, to Hela and all the adorable wildhounds. I loved Cikhala and the oozes, Mase and the mermaids, Bakara and the satyrs. They were all so precious to me. How could I do that to them?

"Make more level one monster girls," said Terra. My barista leaned against the wall. "I mean, you have access to them. They can even be new types. Metal ones. Or Earth. Fire might be fun. Or some Light ones. Those are choirs, right. Some sort of angels."

"More angels would be fun," Mrs. Lucina said.

"Damn," I said, squeezing Morana's tight ass. "That's not a bad plan at all. I mean... Wow. They're cheap to make. I have the power. I could make... three squads of them. Each guarding a different gate out of town."

My dick twitched against Morana.

"Oh, our Dark Lord is growing hard," purred Morana. "The idea of making new monster girls has excited his passions. I can feel the strength of your emotions."

"That's just lust," said Maya. "Big perv wants to enjoy some naughty monster girl poon."

"He does," Morana said. My banshee sank to her knees, dragging her small breasts down my body. She grabbed my cock, her cool hand feeling so exciting. She then opened wide and swallowed my dick. I groaned as she did that. Her mouth slid over my dick. Her deathly flesh engulfed me.

She hummed. She had such amazing control over her vocal cords. I groaned as she did that, my mind working. I would need someone to control the defenses of Astovin. Feya popped into my mind. My fairy. She wasn't really needed running the first dungeon with Smerta. The valkyrie had it under control.

"Morana," I groaned as her cool mouth bobbed up and down my cock. "Yes, yes, that's good." I reached out with my hand and touched my Void Crystal. With a thought, I summoned Feya. A light monster girl, she was gorgeous with the build of a ballerina.

She almost was one until she got pregnant with Led's child and married him.

She appeared behind Morana and blinked in surprise. Feya had purple and pink butterfly wings that fluttered behind her. Purple hair that spilled around her young face. Petite like Morana or Garnet, her thighs sleek and gorgeous.

"Lord Leo," she purred, bowing to me in an exaggerated way. "Do you need to cuckold my husband again? I am more than willing to let you do what you want to me. Led never made me cum."

"Tempting," I groaned, Morana's mouth working up and down my cock, "but I have another task for you."

"Oh?" She flapped her wings and rose into the air with grace then landed on my shoulders. I gasped as she planted her pussy right before my face. The spicy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. This wonderful scent. "What's that."

"Wow, I wish I had done that," Garnet said. "Bravo, Feya."

"Bold," Crystal said. "I wish I had wings."

"They are fun," Nina said. "Come on. Let's go trib. We'll make the bedroom all steamy."

"Ooh, yes," my older sister said as she was led off.

"I need to be fucked," Garnet whimpered. "Terra, can you use your clit-dildo on me."

"Sure, cutie," Terra answered.

I wanted to tell Feya about my plans, but her pussy was right there in my face. Morana bobbed her head, sucking on my cock with hunger. I groaned then licked Feya's spicy pussy. The fairy moaned her delight, glittering motes of pink and purple spilled down around us.

I licked and lapped at her. I caressed her with hunger. My tongue slid through her folds, loving the taste of her twat. She had such a yummy cunt. I brushed her clit. Her small breasts quivered above me. Her moans sang through the room, rising over the hum of the Void Crystal.

Morana hummed, too. She worked her mouth up and down my cock, her tongue sweeping around my warm shaft. My dick drank in the vibrations of her moans. It was such a treat to have her do that. I groaned, my face twisting in passion from what she did.

"Damn," I groaned as the goth banshee suckled on my cock with hunger.

"Ooh, Lord Leo," moaned Feya. "Yes, yes, you eat pussy so well. Led never could be bothered, that asshole."

He was an asshole. A tyrant who had enslaved dwarves and sent them to attack me.

I grabbed Feya's ass, my tongue thrusting into her married depths. I swirled around in her, loving the taste of her flesh. Her moans echoed through the room. She ran her fingers through my hair as I scooped out her spicy pussy juices.

Morana's humming swelled, increasing the stimulation to the tip of my cock. I groaned at how great that felt. My nuts tightened. The pressure built and built in them as she bobbed her head, her lips sealed tight around my cock.

My tongue stirred up Feya's pussy. The fairy moaned. More glitter rained around me as she squirmed. Her purple hair swayed about her lovely face. Her butt-cheeks clenched beneath my kneading fingers as I loved her.

I enjoyed every moment of caressing her. Devouring her.

She whimpered as I tongued her twat. My balls tightened. I came closer and closer to spurting my jizz into Morana's hungry mouth. The banshee sucked with such passion. Her hands gripped my muscular thighs.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" gasped Feya. "Oh, I will do whatever you want. Oh, your tongue is so amazing. Yes, yes, just stir up my pussy. Ooh, make me cum. Lord Leo, you're so amazing. I love you so much! Yes, yes, I'm going to cum!"

"Then shower me in your pussy cream!" I moaned and nibbled on her clit.

Her moans echoed through the room as she trembled. Morana suckled hard on my cock as I nursed on Feya's clit. The fairy's wings flapped. Glitter swirled through the air. She threw her head back as she arched her spine.

"Lord Leo, I love you!" she squealed.

Her pussy cream gushed out. A spicy flood of delight that I gulped down. It was so wonderful to drink down every drop of her passion. A treat to enjoy such a wondrous delight from her. I felt honored to gulp down her pussy cream.

"Oh, yes, yes, Lord Leo!" she moaned. "Oh, I love you so much!"

I squeezed her ass, Morana sucking so hard on my dick. I groaned, my cock twitching in her mouth. I shuddered then I erupted. My cum fired out of my cock and flooded her mouth. My banshee moaned around my cock and gulped down my cum.

She swallowed my jizz as I drank Feya's pussy cream. The pleasure shot through my body. Stars burst across my vision. I loved this rapture sweeping over my mind. It was an intense delight to gulp down her passion as I pumped my spunk into Morana's mouth.

She nursed out every drop of jizz she could from me. She swallowed it all. I groaned as I ran dry. I shuddered, my heart racing. This wild beat pumped through me. I smiled, feeling so relaxed now. Feya whimpered as she squirmed on my shoulders.

Morana slid her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Dark Lord, thank you for sharing your passion with me. I'm here for you."

"Yes!" Feya giggled. "Ooh, I am here for you, too." She flapped her wings and dismounted me. "So, what do you need from me, oh Dark Lord of the Pussy Licking."

I snorted at that, her juices dripping down my mouth. "I need you to command the defenses of Astovin. You're going to be instrumental in keeping that town safe."

"That I will do," Feya said. She smiled at me. "Led would have just turned them into slaves. He and his bastard brother had not a problem using the dwarves to build them monuments. It was sick."

"I remember," I said, anger bubbling through me. I had no regrets about killing them even if they hadn't attacked me.

"And I hated how I didn't have a problem with it," Feya muttered. "Not then. I was just... In awe of Led. Honored to serve him. It wasn't me. I feel more like myself with you, Lord Leo."

God, I hoped that was true.

"I feel more balanced here," said Morana. "There's this whiny version of myself that hates my parents--my mother--and they're really good people. I'm just an immature twat."

"You're nineteen," I said, my age. "In our world, you're supposed to be an immature twat. People don't grow up as fast as they have to here."

Morana nodded. "I can see that in your eyes, Leo. You've lost that boyishness you had. Shame you and Maya hooked up. I would have made a rocking girlfriend for you. I would have got you dressing better, for one."

"Don't let Maya hear that," I said. "But, I like that my other self and her other self are dating."

"Yeah, you two are made for each other." Morana rose. "I can see it here, my Dark Lord. You're closer to her than me." She put her finger to my lips before I could protest. "And that's okay. You have so much more history with her. With Garnet and your mother. With Lana Fulmine. But you know what, we have so much time to build memories. I'm patient. We all are."

I smiled at her, tears in my eyes. "Thanks. That's..." I cleared my throat. "I love you, Morana. Don't ever doubt that."

12