Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8
4.7k words
4.72
1.6k
2

Part 134 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight

"Du," I ordered, this burst of excitement shooting through me, "you stay behind to watch for any attacks that might launch from the dungeon. The rest, come back to Astovin."

I marched out of Fara's office as the wildhounds yipped, "Yes, Lord Leo!"

I entered the living area and found my women gathering. Halia was back from her training. Her new recruits had their own barracks that were off the living area. It was a space that could be expanded to provide more room for them as they grew.

"Du found the dungeon builder that just arrived," I said to my women. Garnet wasn't here, she must be off playing in the dungeon, but the rest were.

"What are you going to do about him?" Lana Fulmine asked, setting down her knitting. Was it a robe? It was getting big and made of the same gray material that I normally wore.

"Talk to him," I said. "Make him understand that he doesn't have to attack the locals. That we can be friends and allies to those in this world."

"And if he doesn't want to cooperate?" my mother asked. She gave me a concerned look, her green eyes penetrating. She stood up, her large breasts jiggling and leaf-green hair swaying about her shoulders.

I took a deep breath. "Then I will eliminate him."

"Damn," Crystal said, staring at me with shock. "Didn't know you had that in you, little bro."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Maya asked. Her brow knitted.

"It makes sense," Hagane said from behind me. "If this dungeon builder does not cooperate, then he will only be a rival. If he already has such a destructive mindset after just arriving, he will be a threat. Better to end him now."

"Yeah, that's what I would do," Nina Naughty said. My devil rubbed her hands together.

"It sucks," Terra said. "But this isn't our world. Things don't go peacefully here."

"This is the best way to handle such dungeon builders," Halia said, her braid of black hair sweeping down her back. She wore her armor, the Blessed Sword of Light on her waist.

"You should at least wait for him to do something... dangerous," said my mother. "Maybe he can change his mind. He might reject you out of concern or fear, not out of a desire for blood-lust."

"Play it by ear," suggested Maya. "If he's a hostile bully, take him out. If he says no out of caution, give him time. You have the forces to keep a watch on his dungeon. He makes a move, destroy him."

"It's wise, Lord Leo," said Fara.

I nodded. "Halia and Hagane, you're with me. We'll take the zombie horses out to see him."

"Me?" Hagane said. "I understand Halia. She is a native. Your first recruit. But why me? I am not your favorite companion. Would not your mother, Lana Fulmine, or Maya be a better choice?"

"Not our little sister," my older sister asked in amusement. "She's his real favorite."

My cheeks burned. Well, Garnet was... Garnet. I couldn't help but spoil her. I cleared my throat. "I choose you because I want you to view this meeting dispassionately. To observe him. I might get... emotional. Your judgment is what will seal his fate."

"Very well," Hagane said.

"Lana Fulmine, Mrs. Lucina, Nina, and Garnet will fly with us," I said. "Garnet, meet us at the stables."

"But unicorn riding, big bro!" my little sister answered.

"Still?" I asked.

"It's so much fun!"

"Well, if you don't want to come along with us to visit another dungeon builder and watch my back, that's okay," I said. "I'll take Vaivory instead."

"No, no, I'll come! Ooh, this sounds fun. We're going to conquer another dungeon, kweh, heh, heh."

The ones I named rose. I would take more, but I planned on traveling fast. I grabbed my gray robe, and Maya helped me strap on my breastplate over it. Terra handed me the lightning spear and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Stay safe, Leo," she said. "Don't let this dungeon builder get the drop on you. He might be new, but he can still be dangerous."

"Mmm, so is my number one fan," said Lana Fulmine. "You should have seen him fighting Mthunzi. It was something to witness."

I rolled my shoulders in embarrassment. "Let's go. We have a lot of ground to cover."

We hurried through the dungeon to the stables where Garnet was waiting. She bounced up and down, her red wings fluttering. She had pussy cream just all over her. The unicorns must have been squirting in a circle around her or something. She put her hands on her hips when we appeared and gave the cheesiest Anime villain laugh of all time.

"Let's go and conquer, big bro!" Garnet whooped, thrusting her arm in the air, her black pigtails dancing.

"Should we tell her that we're just going to talk?" Nina Naughty asked Lana Fulmine, my two stars standing side by side.

"Why confuse her?" Lana answered, her wings of crackling lightning twitching behind her.

"I can hear you!" Garnet huffed. She puffed out her cheeks. "Big bro, they're picking on me."

"Yes," I said, grinning. "Shall we get going? You're going to be my vanguard, Garnet, flying ahead of me looking all cute and sexy."

"Ooh, I can do that," she said and spun around, wiggling her cute rump at me, her demonic tail swishing back and forth. She slapped her ass-cheeks. "Mmm, that's an ass that men will die for."

"Or eat out," Nina Naughty said.

"Only my big bro gets to eat my ass out!" Garnet declared. "And his huge harem of sexy monster girls and hotties like Halia."

I mounted my zombie horse. Still didn't smell. It was... strange being on an undead horse. It didn't feel right. I wanted to get off him right away, but Morana was correct. This was the solution we needed. For now. I really wanted to figure out how those teleportation circles we found in Meskalamdug's lair worked.

I heeled my horse and galloped down the tunnel to Astovin. Garnet winged before me. The others were behind me. It felt like I had just been in Astovin. Twice in one day was a record for me. I rode up the slope into the main building and out into the streets. Garnet soared above the village, soon joined by Mrs. Lucina, Lina Fulmine, and Nina Naughty.

The villagers all smiled at me and waved. Children chased after us, laughing. I waved to them. I smiled. This was such a delight to be loved. I started to get why politicians were such slimy gits. They wanted to keep this and would do whatever shady shit they could to keep it.

The rock elementals guarded the north gate. Hraniti and Marmur were on watch. They bowed to me as we rode out the gate where the wildhounds were waiting. They yipped and yapped around us, not disturbing the horses at all.

"Marwo, lead on!" I cried.

"Yes, Lord Leo!" she answered.

She darted down the road that led north through the valley, passing farms where more of my followers worked. We galloped after the wildhounds scampering on all fours. The wildhounds could run fast and their petite bodies let them navigate the wilderness with ease.

Garnet flew in front of me, hovering over Marwo. Her tail swished behind her as she glided on her red, leathery wings. She flapped them occasionally. The other fliers had spread out and flew higher to act as a guard. Hagane and Halia rode side by side behind me, the rest of the wildhounds encircling us.

I wondered what the Astovinians thought about seeing me charging off with my monster girls on my zombie steeds. I had my armor on, my lightning spear shoved through the straps of the saddles. Did my followers think I was riding off to war?

I felt like it. This nervousness built in me as we headed north at a fast gallop. The zombie horses had unlimited stamina and the wildhounds could run all day. Soon, the farms ended as we reached a hilly country that was covered in trees with waxy leaves.

"Wild olive trees," Halia said. "This used to be a prosperous orchard, but it was too far from Astovin. Too dangerous with dungeon builders, so it was abandoned. They're still growing."

Clusters of green olives were growing on the trees we rode through. If we could get this dungeon builder on our side, maybe this land could be reclaimed. I hoped so. Olives were a valuable cash crop. I learned that in class.

The olive oil, which was still used today as the best for cooking, had been used as a lamp oil before electricity. We were riding through untapped fortune as we moved through the hills. Marwo led us on what looked like a game trail until we came to a rocky outcropping with a cave.

I reined up as Du popped out of her hiding spot. There was no hiding us. Garnet and the other fliers circled above it. The guards were lemures. I recognized them from my Void Crystal. They were Level 1 Death monster girls. Slender, small-breasted women with black skin and glowing white eyes. Their manes of hair had a similar white glow to them, the color such a contrast from their midnight skin. Matching pubic hair grew thick on the crouches. I couldn't see them, but I knew they had sharp claws.

And they looked worried as we approached, my wildhounds providing a screen between us and them. I reached the entrance to the dungeon and stopped. I dismounted, leaving my spear behind. I didn't have a single spell cast on me.

But I was ready to defend myself.

The lemures watched me nervously. Two more appeared out of the darkness of the cave. Somewhere would be a door that led into the dungeon. I moved forward until I felt on the very edge of his territory. I could feel the enemy Void Crystal. This was my first time approaching another's dungeon so cautiously.

I had just charged into Jindag's dungeon without a care in the world.

I concentrated my thoughts on the dungeon builder inside to speak to him as Fuegin did that day he visited my dungeon. "I am Leo, a fellow dungeon builder, and I wish to speak with your lord."

"Let me speak to my lord," the Soul of the Void Crystal answered.

I waited, the lemures staring at me. They looked scared but serious. They were shy monster girls, as I recalled from inspecting them in my Crystal. I had rejected using them as guards of Astovin, but they probably would have worked out fine now that I saw them.

Halia and Hagane formed up around me while my fliers landed on the ground. I didn't want to intimidate him, but I wanted him to know that I had a large harem with lots of different monster girls. Fuegin had the balls to show up with just his cherfu.

I flushed with embarrassment. Maybe I should have just come with Halia and Hagane. Too late now.

"H-hello?" a nervous voice spoke in my mind. A male.

"Hi," I said, wanting my thoughts to sound calm and confidant, "I would like to have a meeting with you face to face. I mean you no harm today. I just want to talk. I'm Leo."

"Siwang," the nervous voice answered.

Was I that scared when Fuegin came? Yeah, I was.

"You want to meet with me? How do I know this isn't a trap? I've been warned!"

The words that Fuegin promised me rang in my mind. "I swear by my Void Crystal that I, Leo, and my vassals, Halia and Hagane, shall not harm you or yours. I ask leave to enter your dungeon and be granted safe passage to your presence."

There was a long pause as his Soul of the Void Crystal explained to him how that promise worked. That it was binding. I hoped it would be enough to convince him to let me in.

"I swear by my Void Crystal that you shall have safe passage to me and be allowed to leave unmolested so long as you do nothing to threaten or harm myself or my vassals," Siwang answered, still sounding unsure of himself.

"Agreed," I answered. "Okay, everyone but Halia and Hagane, you stay out here."

"But big bro!" Garnet gasped. She bounced in place, her tail swishing hard behind her. "I should go. I'm your dark and sexy succubus-general!"

Since when?

"I don't want to spook him with too many monster girls," I said.

"So leave Hagane behind." Garnet puffed out her cheeks.

"Hagane is cool and rational," I said. "And you'll just be a brat."

She grinned. "Kweh, heh, heh, I'll be the biggest brat ever! You know me too well, big bro."

"Why is she proud of that?" Nina Naughty asked Lana Fulmine.

"I think her mother dropped her on her head," said Lana Fulmine. "Many times."

"I'm not brain-damaged!" Garnet gasped. "Big bro!"

"You guys sort it out," I said, marching forward. I felt myself enter the dungeon, the magic of my promise pressing down on me. "I have to speak with Siwang. Little more important."

"Mrs. Lucina!" Garnet wailed and fled to the angel. "Lana and Nina are being mean to me again."

Garnet buried her face into the angel's big tits, the Darkness monster girl and the Light coming together. The angel hugged her as Garnet just rubbed her face back and forth between those soft, heavenly breasts.

"She just wanted to play with Mrs. Lucina's tits," Lana said. "She's not even hurt. Look at her tail swishing."

"She's a horny one," my devil said, her matching tail slashing the air. "Want to play with my tits, Lana."

"We're supposed to be on guard in case Leo needs us," Lana said. "Someone has to take this seriously."

I smiled as the lemures stared at me. Then the two newcomers beckoned and led us to a cleverly hidden door. He had made a gap in the wall but hid it through an optical illusion. It looked like a whole wall until you got close enough to see the break and realize part of the cave wall was closer than the back. It was a good way to hide it, shaping the wall in just the right way that a casual inspection would miss it.

So why even have lemures in here if he hid the entrance? They gave away that this was a dungeon. If he was careful, he could have gone on undetected. I don't think he fully grasped the threats arrayed against him.

The poor guy. I used to be naïve like him.

There was a heavy, iron door hidden in the break that the lemure opened. We stepped into the dungeon. It looked much like mine. We were led around death traps and through a few winding corridors. We passed through a room that had a spectral mist to it and probably would sap our life from us if we weren't protected.

"It's a quaint dungeon," Halia said. "Rather like yours when my friends and I attacked it."

"Yeah," I said. "No sprawling, multi-level labyrinth. It's cozy."

The lemures looked back at me and gave us strange looks.

"Sorry, sorry," I said. "We all have to start out small, don't we. No disrespect to Lord Siwang."

One of the lemures nodded. She moved faster, her glowing hair swaying down her back to her curving rump. She was cute. It made me want to create some lemures of my own.

"What's your name?" I asked.

She glanced back at me in shock.

"I'm Leo. This is Halia," I pointed to my paladin in her golden armor, "and Hagane. She's my Metal companion."

"Crna," said the lemure who looked back. "And she's Belo."

"It's a pleasure to be meet you, Crna and Belo."

"It is," Halia said. "I am glad to be here. I very much want to talk to your lord. He has a chance to do something groundbreaking."

The two lemures traded looks and kept watching.

It wasn't long before we reached heavy doors that bled spectral mist. They were guarded with a final deathtrap. Not that it affected the lemures. They pushed it open with ease onto a room made of black stone. It was an octagon with pillars of contrasting white supporting the ceiling. In the middle, a young, Chinese man sat on a throne of bone.

Wrapped in black robes, he studied me. He wore his black hair slicked back and had pale-olive skin like Hagane did in her other life. He looked slender and I thought I saw the impression of glasses on his nose, like he had worn them all his life but no longer.

A second throne sat beside him with a tall and busty beauty. A mature woman, a MILF with white hair that fell around her black body. She didn't glow like the lemures, though she did have the needle-like claws at her fingers. Black mist spilled off her and she didn't look quite substantial. Not like my ghost, but I had the feeling she was more spirit than flesh.

"Thank you for meeting with me, Siwang," I said, nodding to him. "This is Halia, my paladin. She's a local human."

"A pleasure to greet you, Lord Siwang," Halia said, sweeping a bow.

"And this is Hagane, one of my companions."

"A pleasure to meet you, Lord Siwang," Hagane said, also bowing.

Siwang swallowed and gripped the bone armrest with tight fingers. "It's, uh... nice to meet you, Leo. And, uh, Halia and Hagane."

"What is your intention with my son?" asked the monster girl, more of the black mist spilling down her black body.

"To talk," I said. "I did not get your name, madam."

"Xiongbu," she said, the name coming out musical.

"Your companion is Metal?" asked Siwang. "I've just gotten here a few days ago, and this is all so overwhelming. My mother has been a big help, but I am a little out of my depths. Are you... here to help me? Or are you going to...?"

"I am just here to talk," I said, smiling. "I heard reports of lemures attacking the local farms."

"Just to steal food," gasped Siwang. "So I can eat. There's no way to produce food. I told them not to harm the farmers if possible."

"You've been raiding farms that are under my protection," I said. "The village of Astovin and its surrounding farms are all mine."

Panic swept over his face. "I didn't know."

"Are you here to threaten my son?" Xiongbu demanded. She rose, her large tits jiggling. She had delicate cheekbones of a Chinese woman, and I could see that legendary "dragon mother" fury in her eyes.

She would not let me threaten her son.

"I'm not here to punish your son, Lady Xiongbu," I said, raising my hands in a placating gesture. This was so surreal. Was this how Fuegin felt when dealing with me. That scared kid who didn't know what was going on. Why he was here. What his purpose was. "I'm here to recruit you."

Xiongbu blinked her eyes and sank back onto her throne.

"Recruit?" Siwang asked. "Into some sort of league or something?"

"Or something," I said. "You see, us dungeon builders were brought here for a reason by the Incarnation. She's that woman that begged for your help before you died. The Soul of your Void Crystal is a piece of her, but an incomplete one. She wants something from us, but we're still trying to figure that out."

"The problem, Lord Siwang," Halia said, stepping up beside me, "is that dungeon builders offend the people of my world. They see you as invaders. Dangerous. Adventurers like me would hunt down the newest dungeon builders to kill them before they can become threats that conquer whole nations. You are at war with my world just by being here. Most new dungeon builders are defeated in a month or two."

Siwang swallowed. His mother put her hand over his in a comforting gesture.

"They want to kill us because of what we do to the mana veins," I added. "We dam them up and can even destroy them. Beyond that, many dungeon builders become tyrants. The trauma of defending yourself will drive you to be proactive. To gather power. To make yourself safe by conquering land and oppressing people."

"Is that what you did to this village of Astovin?" asked Xiongbu, accusation in her voice.

"He did not," Halia said. "My village was not conquered by him. He defended us from other threats. Another dungeon builder who was a vile rapist who kidnapped our women. When I attacked Leo's dungeon, he spared my life to talk to me. He wants to create peace between my world and you dungeon builders."

I nodded. "I want to do something different. Over four thousand years, dungeon builders have been coming to this world and wreaking havoc. They have conquered nations, murdered millions. These people live in a state of fear of a new dungeon popping up outside their community. In the valley around Astovin, you're the fourth dungeon that I know about in the few months I've been here. And the rest of the world is like this.

12