Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 017-026

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day wrapped up quickly; it was a shorter schedule than most would be. Around 3:30, Natalie's uniform fitting completed, and, with nothing else planned for the day, she was free to roam campus. Tomorrow would be the first real day of classes, starting at a strict 8:00 a.m.

Finally released, Natalie dropped off her uniforms, hanging them in her locker, then sought out Jordan.

Jordan's barracks—barracks two—was identical to Natalie's. Students were trickling back, bit by bit, having finished their fittings and likewise lugging back their sets of uniforms on thick coat hangers. Jordan had, in a similar manner to she and Sofia, gotten a bed in one of the worse positions in the hall: directly in the middle. That probably grated at Jordan more than it had Natalie. She would have preferred to tuck herself in the corner, where she could have some minor form of privacy.

Natalie plopped down on Jordan's bed. Jordan was sitting cross-legged, reading. She'd been waiting for Natalie to arrive; if Natalie had finished first, she'd have waited at her barracks for Jordan. They'd agreed on that during lunch.

"So," Natalie said. "Where do you wanna go?"

Jordan ignored her for a few moments, finishing the last paragraph or two of whatever she'd been reading. Finally, she placed a bookmark between the pages and looked up.

"Somewhere private," she said. "I'm not sure. Where do you think?"

'Somewhere private'. Because they had ... business to handle.

They'd discovered the cooldown to Natalie's strangest skill. Or, her second strangest skill, since 'heavy weaponry' took the title of most bizarre. But her other, 'harvest', which gave her a secondary advancement resource for performing certain less-than-appropriate acts on other girls was a close second.

The cooldown was around a day, in truth a bit shorter, to allow for flexibility. Twenty-one hours, maybe. She and Jordan had been making good use of it. Natalie needed the energy. And it was time for their next session—it couldn't stop now that they'd arrived at Tenet. But it had become trickier to arrange the event, lacking privacy.

Natalie had been trying not to think about how much she looked forward ... and was scared of ... each of their kissing sessions. They didn't mean anything—beyond Jordan demonstrating how good of a friend she was—but they were severely compromising, regardless that they shouldn't be. But Natalie didn't have much choice; she needed to energy to advance her skills. Having received a terribly unfitting class—at least in some aspects—Natalie needed to make good use of everything she had at her disposal.

So, frequent meet-ups with Jordan. And they couldn't half-ass it, either. The skill gave different amounts of energy based on the passion behind the kisses. So they had to put effort in ... had to really go at it. Couldn't keep things chaste and quick, which would've been way too easy. No, Natalie needed give her best friend a good tongue fucking, assuming she wanted to make maximal use of the skill.

Totally not something devastating to Natalie's resolve.

Her fallback was simple: not thinking too hard about what the kisses did to her. Denial was an age-old tried and true tactic, and it was working great for Natalie.

"I guess ... the bathrooms?" Natalie wasn't sure where else they could take care of things, where they wouldn't be caught. They had no room, obviously, and maybe they could tuck themselves in the corner of a library, or secluded in the park, but those weren't guaranteed to be private. Anyone could wander by.

"The bathroom. Romantic," Jordan said, rolling her eyes. But she didn't fault the reasoning. She set her book aside and stood. "Well, let's go, then."

Natalie's heart hammered as she followed behind, even though, again, it shouldn't have.

Just friends, she firmly reminded herself.

1.22 - Harvest

Natalie explored Jordan's mouth, the kiss—as it always did—having grown to a fevered intensity. Neither pretended they weren't enjoying each other's wet, struggling mouths. Jordan's hands roamed Natalie's back, dipping to less discreet places before quickly resetting, as if catching herself. Natalie's hands stayed on Jordan's hips, likewise itching to go farther. It was hard to indulge like this and keep restrained.

But this was just a kiss. A strictly practical one, however much fun. Even if they got caught up in desire—their biological reactions—it couldn't go further.

Jordan moaned into her mouth, and the sound washed through Natalie, setting her skin on fire. It was incredible what Jordan's presence did to Natalie. It had to be because of why they were kissing—the strange nature of everything that had the thrill rushing through her. Because obviously Natalie wasn't intoxicated by Jordan for that reason. Not romance, of any sort.

Gasping, Jordan finally pulled back. It was always Jordan that broke the kiss. Honestly, Natalie might rather pass out than separate from Jordan's mouth.

Not that it meant anything. Jordan was just a good kisser. Natalie liked basking in the sensation.

"So," Jordan finally said, panting. "You'll need to start picking girls up, soon. Just me isn't enough. Any plans, there?"

Like always, it took effort to steady her spinning head and respond normally ... to reply in a way that didn't blatantly give away that Jordan's tongue had turned her brain to mush. It wasn't fair how amazing Jordan's mouth was—the way she moved her tongue and lips against Natalie's own.

Though, Natalie fought back well enough. The flush on Natalie's face was matched by Jordan's.

Choosing the skirt for her uniform had been a good idea. Natalie was rock-hard, but her tight underwear, combine with the looseness and thick pleats of the skirt, meant nothing showed. Not that Jordan hadn't felt it, pressed in as close as she was. But at least she couldn't see it.

Once she advanced the skill, and it got bigger, though, even the skirt wouldn't hide it. That was still weird to think about. And ... exciting? For some reason? The idea tantalized her. How large would it get, down the line? After several advancements? If it started at six inches, she felt like there was good odds it would become a monster pretty fast. And, while titillating, that would be inconvenient. Six inches wasn't horribly difficult to hide, but eight? Ten? Or bigger, if it grew faster than she thought?

Problems for later.

"Dunno," Natalie said, finally replying to Jordan's question—on how she'd need to start picking up girls. "It's gonna be hard, for sure."

"Hard? You're great at flirting."

"Eh." Natalie wasn't sold on that. She'd done well back home, but then again, she'd been interesting. Muscles, ambition, on track for becoming an adventurer—maybe even a delver. Flings hadn't been hard to find when competition had been so weak. Here, Natalie was nothing special. "It's different here."

"From the sounds of orientation," Jordan said dryly, "it should be easier than back home."

Natalie paused, remembering Harper's insistence that students use condoms. A group of ambitious, stressed students would be going at it like rabbits; maybe that made up for Natalie's previous reasoning. Maybe it wouldn't be that hard to find girls who could 'help' with Natalie's class.

"I guess," Natalie said. "Still, I'm going to be busy. That throws a wrench in things."

"This is how your class advances," she pointed out. "An alternate way, at least. It's part of your duties. You'll have to make time for it."

Natalie shook her head, bewildered. Not that Jordan wasn't right—she was—but at how her daily training routine was going to include picking up girls. Weird.

Not that she was complaining. It might not be as straightforward as training with weapons and practicing her skills, but ... maybe a more pleasant way to advance in strength. Maybe Natalie should be grateful, even.

Grateful? Well, she wouldn't go that far. The strangeness of everything stopped her from being outright pleased. Her bizarre class had made her future plans so uncertain—and had been no small source of stress.

"Yeah," Natalie said. "I know. But anyway, this ought to do it, right?"

"The last bit of energy you needed," Jordan said. "You said you were just a sliver away, last time."

Natalie nodded.

"Well, go ahead," Jordan said. "Tell me what it changes to."

Natalie closed her eyes and focused inward.

***

Carnal Energy: 5

***

The quantity she harvested varied. What exact factors determined the number, Natalie couldn't know for sure. Passion, to name one. They'd wasted the skill, once, by trying to keep things too chaste, hence why Natalie hadn't already earned enough to level [Carnal Harvest] up, which they'd been slowly working toward.

She focused the energy into the skill, funneling it using her [Advance] skill.

***

[Carnal Harvest]: Progression advanced from 1 to 2.

***

***

[Carnal Harvest] - PASSIVE. PROGRESSION 2. Extract carnal energy through {fondling} an aroused target. Harvested energy can be expended through [Empower] and [Advance].

***

Natalie opened her eyes. As she'd predicted, advancing the progression had modified the description in the emphasized portion of text from {kissing} to {fondling}.

"Well?" Jordan asked.

"It's, uh. What we guessed."

Natalie didn't need to specify. The two of them had theorized on the skill, and Natalie's class in general. Less than they ought to have, though. It was an awkward subject.

"So, fondling?"

"Yeah."

"Huh," Jordan said. She was quiet a second, studying Natalie. Then, her lips quirked. "Do you think it matters where?"

"Where?"

"Where you fondle," Jordan pointed out. "There's a lot of options, you know."

"Uh," Natalie said. Her eyes flicked down to Jordan's chest ...then lower. A lot of options. Yeah. There definitely were. "I guess it's best to be thorough. So, everywhere?"

It'd been intended as a joke ... kind of. Unfortunately—amazingly?—Jordan nodded in agreement. "Think the cooldown reset with the level-up? Should we go right away?"

Natalie's heart had been pounding from their kissing, already, but now its frantic excitement doubled. "I guess that's possible," she said, impressed at her voice's stability.

As for the truth of what she thought: Natalie had no clue. Maybe the cooldown had reset, maybe it hadn't. But if saying yes meant she got to ...

She shook her thoughts clear. They were doing this for functional reasons. Natalie couldn't let herself want this. She'd take pleasure in it for what it was, because she couldn't help herself, and it was a biological reaction—Jordan got excited too—but she couldn't forget what was happening.

But still. She got to ... touch Jordan?

"Well," Jordan said, hands going to Natalie's wrists, grabbing and guiding them up. "Get to it, won't you?"

1.23 - ❤ Carried Away

Jordan guided Natalie's hands up to her chest, and Natalie squeezed lightly, prompted by Jordan.

For a moment, Natalie just stood there, frozen, her thoughts whiting out. She was hardly a virgin, and this was just some over-the-clothes groping, but it was Jordan. She had her hands on Jordan's tits. Not some random hookup, but Jordan. Her best friend. It was so different from other encounters as to be comical. It didn't remotely compare.

Jordan hesitated, some of her amused nonchalance fading from her face, uncertainty replacing it. Natalie realized she'd stayed frozen longer than appropriate. Any freezing at all had been inappropriate. This shouldn't be something Natalie was awkward about.

Natalie might be stunned, but if there was one thing she wouldn't do, it was make Jordan hesitant. It was Natalie's job to take charge. That was how their dynamic always worked.

Really, this was—bizarrely—the one exception to that rule. Jordan pursued this aspect of Natalie's class with more dedication than even Natalie.

She wondered why.

Probably, she knew Natalie was weirded out by her class and wanted to encourage her. Or maybe she wanted to make clear she was willing to help Natalie, and knew Natalie wouldn't push Jordan into doing stuff like this by herself.

Natalie plastered on her trademark sideways grin. She'd been told she had a 'roguish appeal'. She pretended it wasn't cultivated ... but truthfully, it kind of was. Natalie wasn't like Sofia, who needed perfect hair and a perfect outfit every time she went out, but that didn't mean she didn't care how people perceived her. Anyone who said that was lying to themselves. Natalie tried to keep lying to herself to a minimum.

"Bet this isn't how you thought our first day at Tenet would go," Natalie joked. She tried to ignore how her hands were on Jordan's tits, squeezing and kneading, and failed.

"Second day, technically," Jordan murmured. Her face was scarlet—Natalie's hands worked away, rubbing in a gentle rhythm. She had her bra on, and Natalie could feel it through her uniform. Maybe that was a good thing. It protected Natalie from melting down entirely.

"Second day," Natalie said, rolling her eyes. "Whatever."

Could Jordan see through her? She always had been able to, before. She had to know what was happening to Natalie. Had to know the smirk and eager movements of her hands was a farce, and that Natalie was a few seconds from catching fire. She was surprised she wasn't radiating steam, right now.

"My bra's getting in the way," Jordan said. "Go ahead and go from under."

Ah, shit.

Well, Natalie had to keep the act up. Hesitating once had already made Jordan nervous, and this was Natalie's cross to bear. She had to be the one totally at ease, to help Jordan be the same.

Jordan had told her to 'go from under', but the uniform's buttoned top was too unwieldy for that. She popped open the buttons of the top half, exposing Jordan's bra. It was a black, lacy thing ... surprisingly fancy. She hadn't dressed up for this, had she?

Obviously not. What was Natalie thinking? She just guessed Jordan liked wearing lacy bras. Never mind Natalie had seen Jordan half-dressed plenty of times before, and she'd always worn practical undergarments ... plain ones, not lacy. Maybe it was coincidence she'd worn something fancy today, despite knowing Natalie's skill would progress, and it would probably result in ... this.

Her hands wiggled underneath Jordan's bra, and so Natalie had two handfuls of her best friend's tits. Those hard nubs brushing against her fingers were Jordan's nipples.

Fascinated—something primal overtaking Natalie—she pinched them, making Jordan squeak in surprise.

The noise did something to Natalie. The awkwardness and tension vanished. Natalie wanted to hear the sound again. Wanted to extract it.

She pinched harder. Another gasp, and Jordan arched her back. Her eyes widened, surprised as Natalie's sudden boldness. Natalie leaned forward and bit Jordan's lower lip, gently, then tugged it back with her teeth. Jordan closed her eyes and moaned. The noise washed across Natalie.

"Nat?" Jordan gasped.

Natalie pushed Jordan against the stall wall, pinning her. She stepped to the side so she could bury her upper thigh between Jordan's legs. Provided that firm pressure, Jordan rubbed instinctively, bucking her lower half into Natalie's thigh. She froze, realizing what she'd done, but Natalie rubbed back. Jordan groaned, and Natalie captured the noise with her mouth. They kissed. Natalie's hands massaged away at Jordan's tits, flicking and pinching her nipples, kneading her and drowning in the sensation of Jordan's soft skin.

Did this count as groping? Natalie's thigh pressed against Jordan's pussy, which she was rubbing against? Not really ... was the farce breaking, then? Were they just rubbing against each other for pleasure? Natalie couldn't find it in herself to care.

"Be thorough, remember?" Jordan gasped, pulling back from the kiss. "Maybe ... more energy."

With her groping, Jordan meant. Sure. She could do that.

Natalie wrapped her hands around Jordan's waist and turned her around, then tugged her down onto her lap, sitting on the closed toilet seat. Jordan's ass pressed into her cock, agonizing in the pressure it provided. Jordan rubbed back and forth, and this time, it was Natalie who groaned.

One hand went up, slithering back into Jordan's bra, and continued to play. The other groped a more sensitive area.

It was over layers of clothing, but Natalie had her hand on Jordan's pussy. Rubbing. She was rubbing her best friend's pussy, trying to get her off. That was normal, right? Just part of her class.

Natalie wasn't the only one teasing. Jordan humped back and forth, sliding her ass against Natalie's cock. She couldn't describe how good it felt. Their kisses had gotten her so worked up, she already felt close to bursting.

As in, way too close. After so much foreplay, and the general heat of the situation, Jordan rubbing her butt into Natalie's cock had her moments from coming apart.

"Jordan," Natalie groaned. "I don't think you should ... you're going to ..."

Jordan moved Natalie's hands away from her sensitive areas, then awkwardly repositioned herself, so she was on Natalie's lap, but facing her. She picked up speed, rubbing herself against Natalie's crotch with reinvigorated passion.

"You're going to come for me?" Jordan breathed. "Is that what you're trying to say? You're going to empty yourself in your pretty little skirt, on the first day of class? For me? Go ahead. Do it." She humped desperately against Natalie. The act was gone. This wasn't groping. This was Jordan coaxing out Natalie's orgasm using her rocking hips, rubbing herself into Natalie's cock.

She couldn't resist. Not the sensation, not Jordan's naughty words, spoken so breathlessly, and definitely not Jordan's flushed face, eyes darkened with lust.

Natalie grabbed Jordan's waist and humped back. She barely lasted a few more seconds before it crashed into her. She shuddered, then groaned and arched her hips forward, finding as much pressure as she could against Jordan's ass. Jordan kept grinding, milking her out with desperate motions.

Natalie came. Her cock shot out sticky white strings into her panties, dampening the fabric, quickly drenching the outer layer, too. Her skirt. The one she'd had for an hour or two at most. Fuck, she was staining it. Her cock, and body, didn't care. She emptied herself over and over, coaxed out by Jordan's humping motions. She reached such an unbelievable high she couldn't believe the fire coursing through her veins. And how many times her cock seized and pumped. Every time she thought it was about to be over, Jordan worked out a few more twitches, desperate to milk her.

Finally, Jordan's motions stilled. Sticky warmth clung to Natalie's thighs and cock. There was a dark stain covering an unfortunate amount of area. She'd soaked herself. And Jordan's pants too, if less so.

"Fuck," Natalie groaned, coming down slowly, and staring at the dark spot. "Look what you did, Jordan."

1.24 - Stains

"In my defense," Jordan said. "I didn't know you'd create this much of a mess."

Natalie stayed collapsed on the closed toilet seat, unable to move—the heat that had washed through her had left her immobile, exhausted. Jordan's humping hips had drawn something out of her she'd never experienced.

"Right," Natalie said. "And what did you think would happen, again?"

Her skirt was horribly stained. It radiated from her mid thigh and down to between her legs, some of the squishy darkness even reaching over to her other leg. Jordan had stirred it around with her motions. And, she was right. Natalie had cum a lot. More than even in the shower, which had already been more than normal—not that she would know, but sheesh, it made a mess.