Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 100-109

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving in with her best friend. Their own room, together. How couldn't she be excited?

They split the closet in two, and the dresser as well. Fortunately, it was more than enough space, even if the room was designed for one. They'd each come with a single suitcase and backpack to Tenet, and though they'd gathered other belongings as time passed, like uniforms, it still wasn't enough to cram the room full, or anywhere close.

Getting the essentials put away, Jordan plopped down onto the bed.

"So," she said casually, and Natalie looked over from the closet to see a raised eyebrow. "This feels like something worth celebrating, don't you think? Any ideas?"

Natalie had learned what that too-casual tone meant, at least when combined with the quirk to her lips that Jordan seemed to be fighting away. Natalie rolled her eyes, then turned to face Jordan.

"Really, Jay? Already?"

"Oh?" Jordan asked, tilting her head. "What do you mean, 'already'?"

"It hasn't been an hour, and you're already trying to get in my pants?"

Jordan plastered a look of mock surprise onto her face. She put a hand to her chest, seeming outraged. "I suggested we celebrate somehow. That was it." She stood and walked over to Natalie, keeping the same offended expression. Her hands settled onto Natalie's hips, and Jordan's body was suddenly compromisingly close to hers. Green eyes looked up at her, and the amusement sparkling in them belied the fake outrage. "I said nothing about you doing wicked, deplorable things to me. What, is ravaging me your idea of 'celebrating'? That's what you assumed?"

Natalie, obviously not one to be outdone, put her own hands on Jordan's waist, then slid them down. She cupped Jordan's ass and tugged the other girl in closer, pressing their bodies together.

"I don't know," Natalie said, leaning forward and murmuring into her ear. "Is it your idea of celebrating? Because I could be convinced."

Jordan shivered, maybe not having expected Natalie to go on the offensive so quickly. "Well," she said. "I suppose it's one way to commemorate the event." Her hand quested down to Natalie's stiffening member, and she rubbed up and down inside her skirt. "Having a pent-up roommate sounds like it'd cause all sorts of problems, anyway."

"I'm the pent up one?" Natalie asked. "I was just trying to unpack. It's barely been half an hour."

She guided Jordan over to the bed's edge, then gently pushed her over. The dark-haired girl bounced on the springy material, then propped herself up on her elbows. Her shirt had ridden up a few inches, and a flush had already worked its way onto her cheeks. Natalie admired the sight before crawling onto the bed herself, perching over her best friend. The two of them shimmied up so they had more space on the bed.

"I'm so glad we have our own room, now," Natalie said.

She leaned forward and kissed Jordan. The other girl yielded easily, opening her mouth and slipping her tongue into Natalie's. She ran her hands up and down Jordan's stomach, before sneaking into her shirt, then under her bra. She cupped Jordan's tits, her fingers brushing against nipples and making the girl beneath her shudder.

Natalie leaned up, releasing Jordan's mouth, then grabbed the hem of Jordan's shirt and tugged it upward. Jordan helped in the effort. A moment later, Natalie had Jordan's bra unhooked, and that garment joined her shirt tossed over the side of the bed.

"This might sound weird," Natalie said, admiring her friend's exposed chest, "but any time we do this, I get kind of mad."

"Hm?"

She leaned forward and took a nipple in her mouth before replying. After nibbling and playing with it—her fingers teasing the other—she returned to her sitting position perched on Jordan's lap.

"Yeah," Natalie said. "That we didn't start this sooner. Why'd we just now figure out 'friends with benefits'?"

Jordan laughed. She cupped Natalie's hands over her breasts as Natalie continued to play with her, tweaking, pinching, and teasing her hard nubs.

"Good question," she finally said. She smirked. "I guess we just need to make up for lost time."

"Guess we do."

She returned her lips to Jordan's. Getting to feel every little jerk in her breath as Natalie pinched and toyed with her nipples was incredible. She'd never expected her best friend's mouth to be downright intoxicating, but here she was, getting drunk on the taste of her saliva and each gasp and moan.

Breaking apart to swallow in breaths of air, Jordan hit her with a question that came somewhat out of left field.

"What happened with you and Liz, by the way?"

She blinked several times as she adjusted to the swerve in topic. Obviously, she didn't take her hands off Jordan's tits. She kept playing with them. Hard to not.

"What do you mean? You know what happened."

"Nothing more?"

Natalie bit her lip. For just about everything, she gave Jordan total honesty. And she could do that here, too, but not full disclosure. Liz had specifically asked that Natalie didn't tell everyone else about how things had escalated.

"What happened between me and her is between us," Natalie settled on. Then, conciliatory, she added, "Liz asked for it to be that way."

"Oh? So something more did happen?"

Natalie gave her an unimpressed look, and Jordan laughed.

"Okay, fair," Jordan said. "Still, I'm curious now. Do you have another 'energy gathering' partner yet?"

"I doubt that," Natalie said. At least, not a consistent one.

"Shame."

Jordan grabbed Natalie's hips, then tugged her sideways, putting Natalie on her back and swapping their positions, so that Jordan was the one straddling Natalie, now. Obviously, that was rather more compromising for her than it had been Jordan, since now she had Jordan's ass pressing firmly into her cock.

Lifting her hips up, Jordan scooped up Natalie's skirt and tucked it to Natalie's stomach, revealing her panties. She scooted down onto Natalie's thighs and admired the straining garment as Natalie's cock, like usual, struggled to escape the tight, flimsy clothing.

"There's really something about it," Jordan said. "Seeing your cock crammed into panties. Why is it so hot?" She poked the tip, and it twitched in response, which Jordan sent a smirk her way for. It wasn't like Natalie could help the reaction.

Jordan's hands went to her pants button, apparently wanting her own lower garment out of the way, and in short order, another article of clothing joined the growing pile to the side of the bed. It left Jordan naked except for her black panties.

Then, in an action that had Natalie's heart jumping up into her throat, she shimmied back up Natalie's thighs, then pressed her pussy into Natalie's cock. Two layers of clothing or not, the action still thrilled through her, and she groaned as she grabbed Jordan's hips and pressed her down harder, wanting more pressure—for her pussy to rub against her shaft with even firmer motions.

"Like I said, we're celebrating," Jordan said, amused—and shivering with her own pleasure. "So, I'm thinking, why not a little more fun than usual?"

3.42 - ❤ Claimed

Laid out on the bed, with Jordan straddling her lap and rubbing her pussy up and down her cock in long strokes, Natalie wondered if she'd died and gone to heaven.

And if this was what it felt like between two layers of clothing, how amazing would it feel to rub against Jordan without anything in the way? To slide her length up and down Jordan's lower lips and see them spread around her? Or even to be inside Jordan?

Even the idea of that—of Jordan's pussy squeezing her cock—dragged a moan out of her. It was a devastating piece of imagery.

"Sofia's here," Natalie gasped. "Should ... at least do something about that."

Before they got too carried away, and confirmed whatever suspicions Sofia might have about the two of them moving into the same room together.

Natalie threw up the usual sound barrier—it was really a convenient piece of magic. Not a moment later, Jordan reached down between them and tugged Natalie's panties to the side, freeing her eight-inch girl cock. Jordan pressed Natalie's cock down so it was laying flat, then she lined her pussy up to it. In long, slow humps, she slid Natalie's exposed cock against her panties, and Natalie watched as her best friend's pussy spread around her shaft, parting to either side of her. It was a rapturous sight that Natalie was sure she'd never forget.

"You like that," Jordan murmured. "I hope you're not thinking of anything too exciting, though. We're just playing around."

As if to emphasize the point, she lifted her hips up, then grabbed Natalie's cock and lifted that up, too. She pressed the tip against her panties. She wiggled Natalie's member around, and her tip buried into the fabric—or more importantly, into Jordan's pussy, just barely.

Natalie watched, enraptured by the sight. The sensation was amazing too, but it was seeing Jordan's lips spread around her cock that really had Natalie's heart slamming.

In fact, it was too much to resist. Natalie wanted to be a more active participant. She rolled Jordan over, returning them to how they started, with Natalie on top. Her skirt fell back down, and Natalie growled and fumbled it off, tossing it to the side in annoyance. It left her mostly dressed still; she'd never taken off her shirt and panties. She was far too interested in something else to finish undressing, though.

Grabbing her cock, she took up the role of what Jordan had been doing. She rubbed her tip up and down Jordan's panties, spreading her pussy as she teased entry, burying just a quarter inch in through the fabric. The urge to yank Jordan's panties to the side and shove in was nearly overwhelming, but that obviously wasn't what they were doing. She could more than sate herself with this, besides.

"You know, I haven't asked you," Jordan said. "Have you gone all the way, yet?"

The words didn't register for a few seconds as she continued to hump back and forth, but eventually, they did. Her hips slowed their motion, and she looked up at Jordan.

"Uh," Natalie said.

"You haven't, have you?" Jordan asked. "Why not?"

The question, like the previous, caught her off guard. "I don't know. Hasn't happened." She shrugged.

"You totally could've with Sammy," Jordan said. "You're avoiding it?"

"It's ... we just ..." Natalie bit her lip, then sighed. "Yeah, kind of, I guess. Sammy doesn't mind too much, either way."

"You want your first time to be with someone special?" Jordan murmured, eyes locked to hers.

Natalie became scorchingly aware of their positioning—as if she hadn't been already. Her cock, pressed into Jordan's pussy, teasing penetration through her panties.

"Yeah," Natalie said, her lips almost numb from how hot her face had turned. Her heart hammered in her throat. "I guess I do."

"Well, you need to start impressing girls across campus, so you should probably take care of that." Jordan's eyes bored into her. They'd grown suddenly intense, and Natalie's heart beat faster and faster. "Is there anyone you had in mind? Who's special to you?"

For a long moment, Natalie stared into Jordan's eyes, unable to look away. The tension between them grew until Natalie was certain she'd burst into fire.

She didn't answer with words.

Instead, she grabbed the edge of Jordan's panties, then tugged them to the side, revealing her pussy. She gently pressed her cock against her best friend's entrance, then pushed her hips forward and backward, sliding her shaft across Jordan's pussy.

She looked up to gauge Jordan's reaction. Jordan's mouth had parted, and she was panting loudly. She seemed to have frozen in place, as if she didn't dare move. Waiting to see what Natalie would do next. Whether she'd keep going.

Should she?

Would it change anything between them? It would, wouldn't it?

But the look in Jordan's eyes.

She wanted it.

She wanted Natalie's cock inside her. So badly she was almost shaking. It was obvious.

Did Natalie stand a chance, with a revelation like that?

She pulled her hips back, then lined her tip up. With an agonizingly slow pace, she pressed forward, watching Jordan's pussy spread around her cock. She felt genuinely like her entire body had been set on fire.

She reached the point of no return. Her cock tip slid into Jordan's pussy, and she froze there, the tight pressure of her best friend's inner walls an almost mind-erasing ecstasy. More than that, she was inside. Inside. Jordan. Her best friend.

She was fucking Jordan. Not her throat or hands, but her pussy.

Natalie met Jordan's eyes, and she was as blatantly intoxicated by the idea as her. Her eyes were wide, too—she hadn't known if Natalie would follow through. Go all the way. But of course she had. How could she have resisted?

"You're inside," Jordan said shakily. "Fuck, Nat. You're inside me."

Any last reservations shattered. The walls crumbled down. Natalie grabbed Jordan's hips with renewed energy, then pressed her hips forward, sinking deeper and deeper inside. Tight pussy walls coaxed every inch of her cock.

Her instincts took over.

Jordan had asked for a celebration. She would give that to her. Twice over. She would fuck her best friend mindless, until she was a sweaty, half-conscious mess. Half because Jordan deserved a good time, and half because Natalie didn't think she'd be able to help herself. If Jordan thought she was getting away from this with just one, she was sorely mistaken.

In fact, if Jordan could walk straight tomorrow, then Natalie would chalk this up to an abject failure.

3.43 - ❤ Thorough

Natalie joined her lower half to Jordan's, burying her eight-inch cock into her friend's tight depths. She bottomed out, her cock tip pressing into Jordan's cervix, and Natalie groaned, knowing she'd stuffed her full—as completely as Jordan could handle.

"Fuck," Jordan moaned, squirming beneath her, stirring Natalie's cock around. "You're really big, Nat. Like, really big."

Natalie leaned forward, propping up on her elbows as she perched over Jordan. She studied green eyes carefully. "But not too much?" The urge to thrust nearly had her hips moving on their own accord, but she wasn't going to hurt Jordan. Her recent size increase did come with some downsides.

Except, not a downside, apparently. Jordan shook her head rapidly at the question, eyes wide. "Not too much. Are you kidding? It's amazing. Go. Please."

Natalie drew her hips back, happy to oblige, then pressed them forward, sinking her shaft back into her friend's pussy. She paused for a second, taking in the sight of Jordan wrapped around her cock. Jordan groaned, and it sounded nearly pained. Enthusiastic or not, she needed to let Jordan adjust.

"Fuck," Natalie whispered. "I can't believe we're doing this."

The amazement in Jordan's eyes told Natalie that she'd thought the same thing.

For a third time, she drew her cock out, then pressed it back in. This time, she didn't rest as she bottomed out, but continued, setting a slow, measured pace. Jordan's inner walls quivered around her, and the sensation sent waves of pleasure through Natalie's body. The feeling of Jordan's pussy squeezing around her cock consumed her. She'd never get enough of it.

She worked faster and faster into a rhythm, her hips slapping into Jordan with louder and louder impacts as she buried eight thick inches into the tight hole accommodating her. Each stroke brought waves of pleasure that crashed through both of them. Jordan moans got louder, spurring Natalie on. Knowing that she was bringing Jordan pleasure was almost more exciting than the sensation itself. Those noises she was making—that was her cock, crammed into her best friend, creating them.

"Fuck," Jordan gasped. "I can feel you throbbing inside me, Nat. It's so amazing." She pulled Natalie's head down into a messy kiss, their tongues dancing together. She bit Natalie's lower lip and tugged, sending another rush of arousal through her. "It's the best thing I've ever felt. Your cock." She rolled her hips, meeting Natalie thrust for thrust, and they fell into a matching tempo. "Fuck. It's so good. I'm addicted."

Natalie picked up the pace, her thrusts becoming short, sharp jerks that slammed her cock into Jordan. Their bodies slapped hard together, echoing in the small room. Their breathing quickened and became heavy, sweat glistening across their bodies as their movements turned desperate.

"Fuck," Jordan groaned. Her arms wrapped around Natalie, clutching her shoulders tightly as Natalie pumped in and out of her. "Do you—do you like it? Does my pussy feel good?"

"Gods, yes," Natalie replied, burying her head into Jordan's shoulder. "Your pussy is perfect, Jay."

"And are you gonna cum in me? Stuff my womb full?"

The words, said in such a desperate tone, set off fireworks in her head.

"Yes," Natalie panted, pulling up and meeting Jordan's eyes. "I'm going to fill you up. I'll make you mine."

The last part slipped out of her, surprising even Natalie, but Jordan's eyes widened, and her thrusts into Natalie became as frantic as Natalie's own. Trying to milk her out.

"Do it," Jordan said, panting, her pupils dilated. "Fill me. Fuck my pussy. Fill me with your cum. I want it." Jordan writhed beneath her, gasping and panting as her orgasm visibly started to course through her, back arching and body tightening. "Fuck. Please. Nat, I want to feel you cumming inside me. Please."

Jordan's inner walls squeezed around Natalie, her body trembling. The sudden clenching, joined with seeing such an intense climax crash through Jordan, pushed Natalie over the edge.

Natalie grunted, then slammed her hips forward and held them there, as far inside Jordan as she could get, so her cock tip was kissing Jordan's cervix. So that she'd finish straight into her womb. So that she would breed Jordan and make her hers, exactly as she'd promised.

Her cock throbbed in imminent warning. The heat built and built, her cock growing harder and hotter as she hilted as deep inside her best friend as she could manage. Her cock swelled up inside of Jordan until finally, she couldn't take it.

She sprayed sticky white strings straight into Jordan's deepest parts. Natalie whined, the hot pleasure coursing through her cock and across her body making her every muscle tense. She twitched and throbbed, hips jerking in tiny spasms back and forth as she pumped seed into her best friend, pouring hot ropes straight into Jordan's womb.

Pussy walls clenched around her, coaxing out every drop, and she stayed buried in Jordan for as long as the pleasure kept rushing through her, her cock pulsing out more and more of her cum, filling Jordan until it was spilling out of her pussy. Jordan moaned and fell apart as Natalie finished inside her, her own orgasm still ongoing, and just as intense as Natalie's. Her toes curled, and she clutched Natalie, fingernails burying into her shoulders, her inner walls clenching down on her member again and again as she milked Natalie for every last drop.

Until finally, Natalie was spent, and she collapsed on top of her, her cock still buried in her best friend's pussy. They clung to each other, their chests rising and falling as they panted and gasped for air. Natalie's head spun, dizzy from the overwhelming, crashing pleasure of their first shared orgasm.

Their first. Not their last. Natalie had been milked dry by Jordan, but the lust clouding her mind from seeing Jordan writhe beneath her hadn't nearly been sated. She wanted more. She wanted to fuck Jordan's pussy again and again. As much as because she wanted to leave Jordan a drooling, delirious mess, but also because she just wanted more of her. She would always want more of Jordan.