Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 110-119

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her palm on Sofia's stomach, fingers pointed down. Sofia let out a shaky breath.

"I take challenges seriously," Natalie warned.

"I'm well aware you have an ego."

"I have an ego?" Natalie asked incredulously. She slid her hand down an inch. "Sofia, I will take you up on this."

"And what do I get if I win?"

"You won't, so it doesn't matter," Natalie said flatly. "Are you kidding? I haven't even started and you're shaking."

"No, I'm not," Sofia denied, her entire body trembling.

Natalie slid her hand down another inch. Her fingers tucked into Sofia's waistband, starting to slide under her pants. "What do I get if I win?"

"You won't, so it doesn't matter," Sofia replied, mockingly parroting Natalie's own response.

Fine. A bet. Natalie considered. "If I win," she said, "you're mine for the week."

"And what does that mean?"

"Whatever I want it to. And the same goes for you."

Sofia hesitated.

"But you won't lose," Natalie said, "so who cares, right?"

Unsurprisingly, the hesitation wiped away. The glare came back. "You're right. I won't, so it doesn't."

"It's a bet?"

"Yes."

Natalie's blood surged.

Given permission, she didn't waste time. She started fumbling open Sofia's pants button.

4.09 - ❤ Overconfidence

Natalie wasn't sure how she'd gotten herself into this situation, but she didn't care. Or, rather, was currently unable to care. She couldn't think abut anything besides Sofia. Always confident, always better-than-her Sofia, who stared up with vulnerable blue eyes and practically quaked where she stood.

"I've wanted this for so long," Natalie growled, yanking Sofia's pants down to her thighs, revealing her white panties. "So, so long."

"You did?" the startled response came.

"Since forever, pretty much."

Because Sofia had always had the upper-hand, and finally Natalie did. That had been something she'd been striving for since as long as she knew Sofia. And sure, this wasn't exactly how she'd imagined 'having the upper hand' to be, but Natalie also wasn't disappointed. Sofia might be better than her in the sparring ring, but here? In this arena? Natalie could dominate her rival without a problem.

"Oh," Sofia said, eyes having gone oddly wide at the words.

Natalie wasn't in the right mindset to analyze the reaction—or even notice the strange way Sofia had responded. An absolute disaster of emotions swirled around inside her. Part of her wanted to go easy on Sofia, to be caring and gentle, since Sofia had admitted this was her first time. Another part of her saw the perfect, unassailable confidence that Sofia always carried around finally broken, and she wanted to dig deeper and deeper into that vulnerability. Not with hostile intent, but instead, to more easily, and more completely, take her apart.

Because that was, at least, the one part of her desires that had no dissenting or confused voices. Every part of her wanted to take Sofia apart. To disassemble her and leave her a shaking, sweating, moaning mess.

That was hardly a first for Natalie. That type of desire. But not with Sofia—and not in this particular way. The reasons she wanted to have Sofia as pliable putty in her hands was nothing like her usual.

First, there was the obvious: Sofia had just spent several minutes insulting her, and insisting that Natalie couldn't turn her into a quivering mess. She was still confused by much of that conversation—Sofia hadn't been making sense—but she didn't care right this moment. She'd been challenged, and so naturally, Natalie wanted to prove how wrong Sofia was.

The second was getting to be in the dominant position against Sofia. Natalie enjoyed taking the lead in her encounters, but it had never been thrilling in this way. The flipping of dynamics. Sofia always came out on top, but here? Here, Natalie could excel to the point of embarrassing her partner—just like Sofia always did. Natalie wasn't just confident she was better, but Sofia was a complete beginner. It would be comically easy.

It felt like someone else controlled her body as she pinned Sofia back into the lockers. She ran her hands up and down Sofia's figure, feeling the curve of her waist, hips, and naked thighs, then further up, her stomach and finally her breasts. Underneath Sofia's shirt and bra, Natalie cupped Sofia's tits, squeezing and feeling her rival up. Her fingers brushed Sofia's nipples, and the white-haired girl shivered under the assault, her breath hitching.

"I'm almost scared I'll break you," Natalie said. Sofia's eyes were locked to Natalie's, as they had been since the start. She seemed completely enthralled. Her breaths came rapidly. "I mean, look how you're shaking. You sure you'll make it?"

The question was half teasing but also half serious. Natalie was delighting in Sofia's reactions, but at the same time, she seemed overwhelmed to put it lightly.

Sofia swallowed. Natalie almost wondered whether she'd ask Natalie to slow down. Instead, she got the typical arrogance. "You're not using your three minutes effectively, are you?"

"That's because I won't need the full time," Natalie said, smirking, her hands not moving from Sofia's tits. She leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "I just wanted to explore your tight, fuckable body first. You know it's mine if you lose? Mine. A whole week. Whatever I want. And I promise I'll be making good use of it."

Sofia didn't respond. Instead, the words washed through her, and she shook in place—a moan even escaping her. The next part was even more shocking. She closed her eyes and tilted her head up, lips parting. Natalie knew what the request meant—subconsciously produced or not. Sofia, asking to be kissed. It seemed, again, an instinctive reaction. Not at all on purpose.

And unfortunately, Natalie's response was also instinctive.

She kissed Sofia.

The sensation of her soft lips crashed through her. Natalie had known she'd wanted this since forever—to have a vulnerable Sofia in her grasp—but the intensity of the want surging inside her surprised her nonetheless. And the intensity of Sofia's reply, just as much. They kissed fervently, sloppily, tasting each other and moaning between each exchange.

Sofia grabbed Natalie's hips and pulled her closer—though their bodies had already been inches away. Pressed into the other girl, Natalie's cock slid up Sofia's stomach, between the two of them, nowhere else to go, and the white-haired girl had to be aware of thick rod pressing into her, but she didn't react; she kept kissing. In the back of Natalie's head, she recognized that meant Sofia had found out some other way, but such thoughts were a long distance away.

Sofia's hand slid down between them, her palm rubbing into Natalie's cock, and Natalie moaned into her lips—but was also reminded of her circumstances.

She extricated herself from Sofia's mouth, then grabbed each of her wrists and slammed them above her head, the metal lockers she was pinned against rattling. "Uh-uh," Natalie chided. "I'm fucking you, not the other way around. But nice try."

Sofia had, admittedly, done a great job distracting her. How long had it been? A minute and a half, at least. Natalie had burned through her reserves playing with Sofia's body and basking in the taste of her mouth. Still, she wasn't worried. Natalie was completely convinced she could take this woman apart in thirty seconds in her current state. She was shaking even more than at the start—the kiss had compromised her more than Natalie's toying with her body.

Natalie finally got to the job at hand. She pressed her palm against Sofia's stomach, fingers pointed down, then slid, teasingly slow. Inch by inch she closed the distance. Sofia moaned when Natalie's fingers slipped into her panties—and when Natalie reached her destination, the white-hair girl bucked her hips, needing more pressure. She was, unsurprisingly, drenched. Natalie could have inferred that from her quivering, flushed body, but the proof was just as delightful.

"Look how wet you are. And for me," Natalie murmured. She stepped to the side for better positioning, one hand pinning Sofia's wrists above her head, the other buried into her panties—and with her mouth now whispering hot air into Sofia's ear. "Look how needy you are. So much talk, but this tells the truth." She pressed firmly into Sofia's core, wrenching out another loud moan. "I could win whenever I want. But that's too easy. I want you to ask for it."

"Wh-What?"

"Beg. I know you want it. My fingers inside you. So ask. For your relief. You won't get it unless you ask."

"I—I won't," Sofia gasped.

"You don't sound so sure about that," Natalie said, lips quirking. "Come on. Give in. Just one word. 'Please'." Natalie rubbed tight circles around Sofia, and Sofia's hips strained forward, desperately trying to get Natalie's hand more firmly against her. She wiggled side to side, rubbing herself more against Natalie than the other way around. It made quite the sight, Sofia pinned there, flush and sweaty, back arching and hips shaking as Natalie teased her. "One word, and I'll let you cum." Natalie nibbled at Sofia's ear. "And then your hot, fuckable body will be mine for the week. I promise I'll put it to good use. So be a good girl."

"I— I—"

"One word, princess."

"Please," Sofia gasped. "Please, fuck me." She struggled against Natalie's grip. "I need it. Please."

Natalie obliged. She sank two fingers into Sofia and curled.

The loudest, most obscene noise yet wrenched from Sofia's lips, and she whined and thrashed. Her pussy clenched against Natalie's fingers, and the constant quivering turning into outright shaking as her climax ravaged her. She shook her head back and forth, gasping and whining, as Natalie thrust in and out, eagerly working her higher. She didn't need any slow and coaxing motions; Sofia wanted to be fucked, and Natalie provided it. Even Natalie was impressed at just how right she'd been—the moment Natalie had entered her, she'd finished. Barely two full seconds. Incredible. And such a shaking, twitching climax, working higher and higher with each thrust of her fingers. This girl had really been pent up.

"That's it, there you go," Natalie murmured teasingly into her ear. "Let it out. That's a good girl. Cum for me. You're doing great."

For what felt like a full minute, Sofia twitched and fell apart under Natalie's thrusting fingers. When her body finally sagged down, completely drained, Natalie kept her dangling there by her wrists, pinned into the metal lockers.

Seeing the wreck of a woman, Natalie kissed her on the neck and laughed gently into her. "See? Look how easy that was. You really shouldn't have been so confident."

Because now Sofia was hers for the week.

That opened so many possibilities.

4.10 - Locker Room Chat

Natalie would give it to Sofia. For how catastrophically she'd come to her twitching climax, she recovered with admirable speed.

She still hung there, pinned by her wrists to the locker, red-faced and panting—shaking from the aftermath—but her eyes started to clear up after just a few moments. It looked like it took a coordinated effort. Something she managed through willpower only.

"Do you—do you mind?" Sofia finally asked. She wiggled her wrists pointedly, which Natalie still had pinned above her head.

Smirking, Natalie released her. With some effort, Sofia pushed off the lockers and into a standing position. She swayed slightly, her legs unsteady, but recovered. She pulled up her clothes, then looked around the room.

"I can't believe you did that," she said, sounding vaguely dismayed as she peered around the room. "Here. In a public locker room."

"I had illusions if I needed them," Natalie said dismissively. "Besides, you were the one begging for it. How are you gonna blame me for that?"

"I did no such thing as beg," Sofia said firmly. The flush on her cheeks hadn't gone away, but her composure had at least returned—sort of. She looked down at herself one more time, then shook her head. Cool blue eyes returned to Natalie. Rather than confident, as usual, or even vulnerable and needy as a moment before, Natalie read hesitance. "So. About ... what you said."

"What I said?"

"At the star. About how you've wanted this. For so long. That's something we should talk about, isn't it?"

"Of course I've wanted this," Natalie said, briefly confused. She paused as the implication finally set in—how Sofia had interpreted those statements. "Oh. You think I meant—" Natalie laughed. "No, I just wanted to make you cum. That's what I've been waiting for." Natalie certainly didn't want Sofia, not in that way. She paused a second time as she realized she hadn't properly explained herself. "Er, and not even cum, specifically. Just to top you." Okay, this was coming out wrong. "As a matter of speech," she corrected hastily. "You know, because you're always winning, so I wanted my own chance to dominate you. That's all I meant."

Sofia stared at her.

Natalie flushed, embarrassed for the first time in the interaction. Half because of what she'd admitted to—even when interpreted correctly it was an embarrassing admission—and half because of what Sofia had first assumed, that Natalie had somehow wanted her. Looking back on that initial exchange, Natalie could see how Sofia hadn't understood properly.

Deflecting, Natalie said loudly, "Doesn't matter. Anyway, you're mine for the week. I'm not letting you go back on that."

Sofia studied Natalie for a second more, then frowned as she accepted the change in topic. She crossed her arms. For having been a complete mess a minute prior, Natalie really was impressed at how quickly she'd pulled herself together—as if she hadn't just been a twitching mess as Natalie worked her into a hot puddle of pleasure one minute prior.

Remembering that—and seeing Sofia pretend she was composed again—she was struck by a strange urge to pin the woman down and take her apart for a second time. Purely for the thrill of having the upper hand. Or to prove a point. That was the only reason.

"I'm a woman of my word," Sofia said. "So, yes, a bet is a bet. But what does that mean? 'Yours for a week'?"

"Means you're mine to do what I want with." She smirked, making it clear what that would include.

"You're serious?"

"You were the one going on about how you 'didn't get it'. Well, I don't think I'm done demonstrating." Natalie laughed. "Even if I'm pretty sure you get the point."

Sofia blushed, and she looked away. She sniffed. "It was ... adequate. Better than I expected. But certainly not good enough to explain all of that." She waved vaguely in the direction of the exit of the locker room, meaning Sammy—and Natalie's other hook ups.

"Adequate?" Natalie asked. "You didn't last two full seconds after I went inside you."

"That's because ... I was unusually compromised. Because of ... " Sofia visibly searched out for an excuse, and Natalie would be amused if she wasn't annoyed at her persistent denial. "Because we were in public. I was worried about being caught."

"Uh-huh," Natalie said. "You're an exhibitionist? That's what you came up with?"

Sofia scoffed. "I'm just saying that it was more that than you."

Natalie stared at Sofia for a second, impressed at the denial and hoop-jumping this woman was going through, then, rather than being annoyed, found herself smiling.

"What?" Sofia demanded.

"Just looking forward to working out the truth. You're mine for the week. By the time I'm finished, I'm pretty sure you'll be ready to admit it."

Sofia glared. "I need to get dressed. If you don't mind?" She turned back to her locker and opened it.

"Sure," Natalie said. She settled onto the bench across from Sofia and leaned back. "But go slow, yeah?"

Sofia paused, then looked back to see Natalie having sat down, rather than left. Her eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"What part of 'mine for the week' don't you get?" Natalie asked. "This is just the start. You're gonna be doing a lot more than putting on a little show."

Sofia gaped at her. For a second, Natalie wondered whether she'd refuse. Of course, she wouldn't push Sofia into anything she actually seemed uncomfortable with—too much so, at least—but Natalie was getting the impression the protests were mostly, though not entirely, superficial in nature. Sofia obviously wasn't interested in Natalie, and neither was she her, but that didn't mean the white-haired girl hadn't been impressed by how Natalie had taken her apart. Staunch refusals or not, Sofia wanted another taste. Natalie could read that much.

"Fine," Sofia said. She turned to her locker and starting pulling out her regular clothes, prepping to change from her dueling uniform. "But since you're insisting on using this reward of yours for perverted favors—and I'm really not surprised—then there's some inappropriate topics I've been wanting to broach myself."

"Oh?"

"Namely your class. And," she paused, "you know. Your new equipment." She gave a pointed look toward Natalie's skirt.

Ah. Right—that. They had skipped over that whole discovery. She knew Sofia didn't mind too much, seeing how she hadn't reacted in the slightest—and even reached out to rub at her—but it was still something they should talk about.

4.11 - Locker Room Chat II

It was fair, she supposed, that Sofia wanted to discuss this outright. Natalie was more than happy to; she was curious about a few things herself. Namely Sofia's enthusiasm. Of course, she planned to tease Sofia over that before they got to a more mature discussion. That took higher priority.

"You were real eager to start rubbing," Natalie commented. "What was up with that? Been waiting to get your hands on it?"

Sofia made an unsophisticated sputtering noise before cutting herself off. "Hmph. Like I said, I got caught up in the situation. I'm only human. It meant nothing."

"Uh-huh," Natalie said. The poor girl was clearly in denial. She really ought to learn to be more honest with herself. "Oh, and turn around," she added. "Like I said, I wanna watch."

Sofia had had her back turned as she pulled off her top, and she froze with the garment halfway up. She stayed that way for a moment, then faced Natalie with a glare. She finished taking off her dueling uniform shirt, leaving her standing in just a bra.

Sofia had less up top than most, but that obviously didn't bother Natalie. Her figure was nothing short of stunning even without much to fill her bra out. As expected of a lithe, agility-based fighter, she wasn't quite muscular, but she still had hints of abs and somewhat defined arms. Her build wasn't all that dissimilar from Jordan's, minus the difference in chest size.

"I can't believe you were a virgin," Natalie said, running her eyes across Sofia's body with purposeful shamelessness. She'd won a week of Sofia and intended to make good use of it. "How'd that happen, anyway?"

Sofia glared at Natalie. Natalie got the feeling she was in for a lot of those in the coming week. She wasn't bothered in the slightest at the hot looks—if anything, Natalie was quite enjoying them.

"Maybe someone was always scooping up everyone else," Sofia said.

"Please, I hardly got around that much."

"Certainly more than me. And there weren't that many lesbians in the local dueling circuit, Nat."

"I guess that's fair," Natalie said. "But only kind of. Still doesn't explain it. I mean, really. With a body like yours, it doesn't make sense." For all Sofia was insufferable, she was also frustratingly attractive. As in, from an objective viewpoint. Natalie obviously had never thought much about it.

Sofia huffed. "Well, I'm glad you think so." She paused, then narrowed her eyes at Natalie. "What was it you called me, again? Tight and fuckable?"