Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 180-189

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mouth feels so good," Natalie murmured in encouragement. It was the truth. It was taking serious effort to keep her hips still—to not claim more of Sofia, forcibly.

From Sofia's side, Jordan smirked at the two of them, clearly enjoying the show, her curves pressed indulgently into Sofia's shoulder. Her hand traced teasing patterns over Sofia's bare skin, caressing and groping her as she pleasured Natalie.

"I think our pet likes this," Jordan said to Natalie. "Look how hard she's working. And that expression on her face ... do you think she can even hear us, anymore?"

Sofia groaned softly into Natalie's cock, indicating that yes, she could—and that their taunting was fueling her arousal, sending her deeper into that pit of lust. She took another inch of Natalie's. Testing to see how much she could.

"A bit more," Natalie encouraged breathlessly, her free hand on her chest, feeling her slamming heartbeat. She didn't force Sofia down, as she might with another partner. She wanted to let Sofia set the pace. See what she would do without too much prompting from her.

And Sofia seemed eager to please, growing more so by the moment. Natalie could almost see the girl's head spinning. Growing cock-drunk. Natalie nearly went dizzy at the realization. Sofia, naked and on her knees, cat ears still perched atop her head, eagerly sucking cock for the first time. Drunk on her arousal for the throbbing erection she was pleasuring. Muffled moans escaping her lips between loud sucking noises. It was nearly too much for her to handle.

"That's perfect, Princess," Jordan continued murmuring into her ear, teasing her through the process. "We'll have to reward you, somehow, for being such a good girl. But for now, just enjoy yourself. Give in. This is what you were made for, isn't it? You're finally recognizing it."

Sofia's head bobbed up and down, finding a steady rhythm.

"Fuck," Natalie panted. "Deeper. Your mouth feels so fucking good."

Sofia looked up at her, eyes dark with lust. Obeying, she leaned forward, finally going the distance. Natalie's cock hit the back of her throat—and, understandably, she gagged, then pulled back coughing. A string of saliva briefly connected her lips to the glistening length of Natalie's erection.

"Aw, that's not too much for you, is it?" Jordan teased. "Surely you've got more in you."

The taunting did the job. Or maybe just that Sofia wasn't a person to put in a half-hearted effort. She wrapped her fingers around the base of Natalie's cock, then started slickening her length with her tongue and lips.

"That's it," Jordan encouraged. "Get it nice and wet. You'll get it this time. I believe in you."

Once she'd properly lubricated Natalie, Sofia locked eyes with her, then dove back down. Natalie groaned as her cock hit the back of Sofia's throat, the tight passage convulsing around her as she fought her gag reflex. Tears sprang to Sofia's eyes, but she powered through, grabbing Natalie's thighs for leverage. Slowly, she took Natalie down her throat. She wiggled her way in, throat bulging as it was filled up. Inch by inch, she forced herself to complete her task, hot bliss sliding down Natalie's cock until Sofia's nose was pressing into her crotch—buried into her own black panties, which still dangled there.

"Oh, fuck," Natalie panted. Sofia's throat. She had eight hard, throbbing inches inside Sofia's throat. Hot, squeezing, massaging her entire length. But even better than that were the watering blue eyes. Looking up from between her thighs, proud at what she'd accomplished. It almost took Natalie apart, right there.

Jordan let out a soft, impressed whistle. "Look at that. Not bad for a beginner." She leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Natalie was right. You are a natural cocksleeve." She rubbed Sofia's throat. "Look how much is in there."

Sofia briefly hesitated, realizing that her pride in having taken Natalie might be misplaced. Unbefitting of the image she wanted to cultivate. But then her eyes fogged over—as if she didn't care. She continued working her throat muscles along Natalie's length, lifting up, slowly, then going back down, gagging as she stuffed herself full.

She'd clearly given in. Natalie could read it on her face. She didn't care what her image was; she just wanted to be a good pet. Or maybe she was just lost in the sensation of Natalie's cock filling her.

Natalie groaned, the realization that Sofia had finally submitted washing through her like its own mini orgasm. Her pet settled into a rhythm, pleasuring Natalie as saliva dripped down her chin with the sloppy effort. Singularly focused on making Natalie feel good, her blue eyes locked to Natalie's own as she worked.

After nearly two minutes of that exquisite torture, Natalie pulled Sofia off with a pop. Sofia looked up at her with lust-clouded eyes, confused at the interruption, her chin slick with spit.

"Come on," Natalie said, helping Sofia to her feet.

She led the woman over to the dining room table, clearing it with an uncaring sweep of her arm. Magazines and other random items went scattering to the floor.

"Up you go," Natalie directed, grabbing Sofia by the waist and hoisting her up. She laid the other woman down on the tabletop. Sofia complied readily, stretching her lithe body out, turning, and letting her head hang over the edge—understanding what Natalie wanted. She parted her lips in invitation. Her reservations were well and truly gone. She just wanted to be Natalie's cocksleeve.

A pulse of heat went through her at the lewd display: Sofia, splayed out submissively across the table, offering her mouth for Natalie's pleasure. The proud princess so willing to debase herself, all for the chance to please Natalie's cock. It was intoxicating.

The vulnerable arch of Sofia's throat called out to be used, the thin black choker accentuating its delicate lines. Natalie stroked the fabric with her thumb, and Sofia shivered at the contact. She lined her cock up to Sofia's lips, but paused there, savoring the sight.

"Go on," Jordan murmured. "Fuck that pretty throat. It's what it's meant for."

Natalie gripped Sofia's head, then eased her hips forward, watching inch after inch of her cock disappear between Sofia's lips. Her attention stayed locked on the black choker as she pushed deeper, watching the fabric conform to Sofia's slender neck, bulging outward with each inch Natalie plunged into her. Sofia moaned around her length, and the vibrations shot spikes of pleasure through her.

Fully sheathed, and with Sofia's lips flush to her crotch, Natalie shivered, luxuriating in her warm sheathe. Then she began to move. Long, deep strokes that had her cock hitting deep inside Sofia on every pass. Sofia choked under the assault, but took the punishment admirably, relaxing herself to accommodate Natalie's pace.

"You're a fast learner," Natalie said through gritted teeth. "Keep it open, pet. Relax. Just take it."

It took only moments before Natalie lost herself in the slick heat enveloping her. She used Sofia's throat with a single-minded focus. The lewd sounds of Sofia's gagging filled the room, eight inches of cock stuffing her with a quickening pace.

Jordan leaned against the table, one hand trailing teasingly over Sofia's heaving chest, then down, resting between her legs. Not playing with her—just cupping her tauntingly. She kissed her neck, feeling Natalie's cock plunge the flesh outward with each thrust. "Good little fuck toy," Jordan purred to Sofia, kissing her way up, ending with a quick one on the cheek. "Look how wet you are. Is your Master's abuse really turning you on this much? Can you even hear me?"

Sofia groaned. She sucked and licked messily each time Natalie's cock withdrew, eager to keep it slick and ready for her next thrust. Her lips were a spit-soaked mess, but her enthusiasm wasn't waning. If anything, Natalie's rough treatment was driving her higher, making her squirm atop the table, lithe body trembling in enjoyment.

Natalie gripped Sofia's hair, holding her head in place as she started to thrust with abandon. Any lingering restraint vanished as she started to come up against that hot peak. She used the other woman's throat, seeking pleasure, but almost more than that, victory over that delicate piece of black fabric.

Sofia gagged with each brutal plunge, throat bulging obscenely, but she didn't resist or try to pull away. She laid there and took the abuse. Her lips stretched wide around the girth invading her, trails of drool spilling down her cheeks and face. Her throat convulsed helplessly, the tight passage massaging Natalie's cock. Natalie's gaze stayed fixed on the thin black choker encircling Sofia's slender neck. She needed to see it snap. Proof of her conquest. Of her domination over the haughty princess's throat. The idea consumed her.

But despite Natalie's violent pace, the strip of fabric remained intact. She grunted in frustration. She wanted—needed—to break it. Her cock pulsed, heavy and swollen, demanding release. But she refused to let her orgasm wash over her. Not until she'd won.

Her rough thrusts not quite doing the job, her frustration mounted and mounted. Faster even than her pleasure.

She had an idea.

Her better senses fell to the wayside. Natalie's carnal desire took over. She had to break that thin strap of cloth. And if her current efforts weren't doing the job—then she had other options.

Natalie closed her eyes, seized that enigmatic energy inside her, and funneled it toward a skill.

Sofia's eyes went wide as she felt the change take hold. Natalie sheathed herself hard, slamming her hips into Sofia's lips, then groaning as a bizarre sensation rippled through her. Still lodged deep in Sofia's throat, Natalie's cock engorged. Thicker, longer, it swelled inside the tight sheathe, her girlcock squeezing inside Sofia's strained passage. Sofia's slender neck bulged obscenely from the inside as Natalie grew and grew, her throat molding Natalie's hot, expanding length.

Sofia's gagging grew more frantic, limbs struggling atop the table—but not against Natalie, only in surprise at the sudden pressure in her throat. Her back arched and her hands scrambled. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She'd already been having difficulty taking Natalie, so this, she wasn't ready for. But she didn't try to pull away. Submitting as before. Like a good pet.

The sight of Sofia allowing herself to be so violated without so much as a protest sent a renewed thrill through Natalie—almost as much as seeing her throat bulge even more outward had. She gripped Sofia's head, holding her in place as she pulled back, then slammed her hips forward, plunging her now-improved weapon deep into her tunnel.

Sofia choked wetly, throat straining against the massive intrusion. Natalie moaned loudly as the tight passage rippled along her over-sensitive flesh. The sensation was even better, now. Even tighter. Unbelievably so. She pulled back, watching inch after inch of her cock reemerge—thicker than ever, and coated in a slick mess of spit and drool, a sight to make her dizzy—before plunging back in. Sofia's slender neck distended obscenely, molding around Natalie's swollen girth.

The vulgar display urged her on. She pounded Sofia's throat relentlessly, seeking the release demanded of her. The lewd sounds of Sofia's gagging and choking filled the room, interspersed with the wet slap of Natalie's hips against her face. All the while, Sofia lay there, still, if tense, allowing Natalie to use her throat like the cocksleeve it was.

Natalie was close, the need for release coiling tight in her core. And the choker was visibly straining under the assault, the flimsy fabric starting to stretch and give in. Elastic tearing. Natalie was close—in so many ways.

"Just— a little— more," Natalie grunted, each word punctuated by hard slaps into Sofia's face.

Then, finally, it happened.

The thin loop of black snapped.

Natalie groaned, head falling back. She lost herself. Her mounting orgasm crashed into her, and she buried herself to the hilt in Sofia's throat. Thick, sticky ropes erupted from her pulsating cock, flooding directly into Sofia's stomach. Natalie's mind went blank, drifting away in dizzyingly hot waves of pleasure. She lost herself, humping awkwardly as ecstasy wracked her. The spasming of Sofia's throat milked every last drop that Natalie had to give. And Sofia took it, swallowing pulse after pulse of the load.

"Oh fuck," Natalie whined, legs shaking. She held the other woman's head firmly in place, prolonging her orgasm as she continued moving her hips forward and back, using her cocksleeve, emptying string after string into Sofia's abused throat.

The orgasm seemed to go on endlessly, Sofia's tight passage milking Natalie's hyper-sensitive cock. She drained herself into Sofia with an indulgence she might never have before.

Then, finally, when her orgasm ebbed, Natalie withdrew her still-pulsing cock from Sofia's throat. The swollen length emerged inch by inch, coated in a slick mess of spit, drool, and cum. Sofia gasped and coughed wetly as her airway was finally freed, sucking in oxygen she desperately needed.

Natalie looked down at the aftermath, her chest heaving. Sofia was, as expected, a mess. Trails of drool streaked her face and down into her long white hair. The snapped ends of her broken choker dangled limply around her slender neck. But, her blue eyes gazed up at Natalie with clouded desire, despite the abuse she'd endured. Even almost admiringly. Like she'd enjoyed it. The crazy woman had actually liked the roughness she'd been used with.

Natalie's eyes flicked to Jordan. The display had broken even her persistent composure; she was blushing and wide-eyed. She admired the results of Natalie's rough throat-fucking with obvious appreciation.

"Well," Jordan finally said. "I think Princess here discovered she likes being put in her place, didn't she?"

Sofia was too out of it, still gasping for air from her prolonged throat-fucking, to respond. Her head lolled to the side, dizzily facing Jordan. Jordan laughed.

"Look at that expression. That's how you know you did a good job." She poked Sofia's cheek, who, again, barely reacted. She panted and heaved on the table, looking dizzy.

Seeing it, a strange urge filled Natalie. Almost ... protectiveness, for some reason? Or something else? She couldn't quite place it. Regardless, Natalie leaned down and kissed the used woman on the cheek. "You did great," she murmured to her, voice soft. "I'm proud of you."

Sofia's eyes locked to her own, and for a brief moment, it almost looked like she was going to fight her initial response. But then she gave in—and she started to smile under the praise, almost glowing. After a second of surprise, seeing the reaction, Natalie laughed and cradled the girl's face in both hands. Sofia leaned into her, happy for the touch. That odd feeling surged up even more powerfully than before, and Natalie kissed her again.

Jordan was right.

They were going to have a proper pet in no time.

5.25 - Upgrades

By the time everyone had showered and settled down for the night, Sofia seemed to have come to her senses. Her pliable attitude—her easy affection—had disappeared. Though now that Natalie knew it existed, that it was there to be coaxed out, she intended to do just that. Frequently.

For now, they reconvened in the living room. Natalie and Jordan got dressed. Sofia, of course, didn't. Her new house rule remained in place. Any time they were alone in their dorm, she was expected to not wear clothes. It was only fitting, for a pet.

There were a number of team matters they needed to discuss, which offered Sofia some distraction for her situation—though a blush persisted on her cheeks as the minutes ticked by, the naked girl shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

To begin with:

"So. You seriously wasted your energy just to make your cock bigger?" Sofia asked. "You compromised your progression because you wanted to, what, show off? You have to be kidding me."

Natalie flushed. Yes, she would admit it had been a hasty decision. One based entirely on lust. But in the moment, she hadn't stood a chance at resisting the idea. She had needed to see that delicate piece of fabric snap off Sofia's neck. There had been nothing else in the world as important.

Natalie searched for a way to defend herself, but Jordan chimed in first.

"And I'm in your debt for it," Jordan said to Sofia, her lips quirking up. "I was wondering how I was going to convince Nat to waste points on that skill, but you did it for me. I owe you."

Sofia gave Jordan an unamused look.

"What?" Jordan asked. "At least I'm being honest. I remember a certain someone enjoying the extra size, too. She's just a prude about admitting it."

Sofia's face heated up at the accusation, and she pointedly turned away from Jordan, facing Natalie instead. "Anyway. What's done is done. Did the upgrade at least come with a practical benefit?"

"The practical benefit," Jordan said, "is us having two more inches of girlcock to get fucked stupid with. How is that not enough for you? Were you hoping for four?"

"Nothing the skill itself says," Natalie said, clearing her throat. Jordan's blatant appreciation of her size was something Natalie, well, appreciated, but it could also be flustering at times, with how blunt she was. Which was obviously her intention.

"So you did waste the points," Sofia said.

"Not a waste," Jordan emphasized.

"It's not entirely worthless, no," Natalie said. "[Carnal Harvest] gives more points based on how much everyone enjoys themselves. And there's at least one person that applies to." She gave Jordan an amused look.

Jordan rolled her eyes. "More than just one," she disagreed, giving a pointed look to Sofia. "But, whatever, I won't belabor the point."

"Hmph," Sofia said. "Then there's one silver lining, at least. Not a completely inefficient use of your points. Still, to just do that in the heat of the moment." She shook her head disapprovingly—and hilariously, not from the abuse she'd endured from having Natalie's cock grow inside her throat, but the 'inefficiency' of the decision.

Jordan snorted, but as she'd said, she didn't keep pressing the point: how obviously Sofia had also, and would be, enjoying Natalie's rash decision. "It's been a bit since you last upgraded," she said, looking at Natalie. "You thinking of anything else?"

Natalie pursed her lips. "What should I go for?" She had her own opinions on the matter, but Jordan's advice rarely led her astray.

"[Harvest] should always take priority, but can you, even?"

"No. Too expensive."

[Carnal Harvest] was at third progression, the highest of any of her abilities. Alongside [Heavy Weaponry], thanks to Natalie's recent stunt. But taking [Carnal Harvest] to fourth would be an enormous investment. Each progression became more and more expensive, and even if she spent all her points, she couldn't afford its next upgrade, right now.

As always, there was an argument to be made for rushing the ability and ignoring all others, but increasing her current strength was just as important. It could save their lives in the dungeon, and if not that, then certainly make Natalie and her party level up faster. Which was as valuable as skill upgrades, seeing how a level-up came with entirely new abilities and across-the-board improvements in her class. So it was a balancing act. Going too deep into any one skill, even one that accelerated her skill progression, might not be ideal.

Jordan hummed. "Then I think it's the same plan as before. [Stylish]. Now that you have fancy new armor, it's an even more obvious choice. It'll be a team-wide buff."