Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 200-209

Story Info
A Futanari LitRPG focused on romance and dungeon diving.
15k words
4.91
3.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5.39 - ❤ Ranked Competitive Sex V

If there was ever a situation Natalie would be justified in using [Empower], a one-on-one against a Carnal Boss would be it.

The problem was, Natalie didn't know how long this fight would last. She thought she could win naturally, without leveraging the skill. And if she were to use it, she had plans for it during phase two. Not phase one, the everyday physical fight.

She couldn't waste all her mana in normal combat when the sex portion was equally, if not more, important. Victory came from making the Hellhound submit to her. Perhaps that was also possible by knocking her around the arena with her warhammer the old-fashioned way, but Natalie suspected her other hammer would do the job much better.

Or, at a minimum, she wanted to give it her best shot.

Intently motivated by what victory meant, Natalie moved around the small stone arena like a whirlwind, taking forward tempo and keeping her opponent on the back-foot. She used her momentum to her advantage. Once Natalie got going, she was extremely difficult to stop—both a benefit and detriment to her style.

The Hellhound didn't have the advantage of making the first move, this time. Natalie didn't let her get up close and personal, which would make her own maneuvering difficult. Swinging her gigantic two-handed hammer around, she battered the flame-based martial artist from one end of the arena to the other.

Tactical uses of [Illusion] further kept the Hellhound from reading Natalie's intentions and slipping into her guard. One particularly devastating misdirection resulted in the woman being flung from one side of the arena to the other, slamming into the shimmering forcefield that kept them caged in together.

She recovered fast, not seemingly remotely worse for wear, but only because damage didn't come in the form of health. The shield symbol jumped nearly a full twenty-five percent from the blow.

By the annoyed growl that ripped from the woman's throat—too animalistic to have ever come from a normal human—Natalie could tell she was making a good showing. Far better than the first round. She might have embarrassed herself in that bout, but this time, she would break her opponent's guard, not the other way around.

That said, the fight was far from easy. Natalie pushed herself to her limit, utilizing every ounce of practice she'd gotten at Tenet—and every ounce of practice she'd gotten since she'd first started training, so many years ago.

Even while completely in the zone, feeling in tune with the movements of her body and her weapon in a way she rarely did, she was hard-pressed to find openings, to score critical blows. The two of them were well-matched. Both in skill and strength. The technique of a level two boss couldn't be understated.

And Natalie was thrilled about that. There were few things she loved more than a competent opponent.

Finally, the end closed in. With one last devastating blow catching the Hellhound directly on her forearms—she had tried to block it in a last-ditch effort—the Hellhound staggered to the side, the shield symbol filling all the way up. She collapsed on her ass, the fight going out of her. Her expression wasn't surprised, as Natalie's had been, her first guard break. Instead, the wolfgirl glared up at Natalie, outraged by her defeat.

To the left of the shield symbol, a heart symbol shimmered, eighty-five percent filled with pink light. Even performing that well, Natalie had only been fifteen percent away from losing.

Which meant she had to take this opportunity seriously. To put her hard-earned guard break to good use.

But, she couldn't go too fast, either. Foreplay was important.

Though, hilariously, Natalie was pretty sure the fighting itself counted as that, to this woman.

Maybe to Natalie too, if she was being honest.

Still, eager as her twitching cock was—which was still exposed and glistening with the Hellhound's saliva from earlier—simply pinning the Hellhound down and claiming her pussy was too fast, too direct. Natalie needed a more strategic approach.

"You're better with that thing than I expected," the Hellhound said begrudgingly, glaring up at her. "But don't get too confident, human. This is far from over."

Natalie abruptly dropped her hammer—the weapon clattering loudly against the stone floor of the arena. Natalie stalked toward her prey. The Hellhound's eyes widened, breathing growing heavier as Natalie approached.

Because she recognized what was coming.

Her orange eyes flicked down to Natalie's cock, which throbbed excitedly between her legs, having stiffened in seconds. Natalie stopped in front of her, towering over the downed woman, and simply stared for a long moment. Drinking her curves in. Basking in her victory. What she now got to do.

The Hellhound met her gaze, but behind confident orange eyes, Natalie could see her mind racing. Readying herself for what Natalie had planned. Trying not to grow too excited herself, probably. Because Natalie could see the suppressed lust building in her. She wanted to be dominated by a stronger opponent. But only if it was deserved. And Natalie's victory had proved her deserving.

Natalie crouched down, getting her eyes level to the Hellhound's. Her opponent stared defiantly back.

"Do what you want," the Hellhound scoffed. "But you won't break me."

She wouldn't, would she?

Natalie leaned in closer. The Hellhound's breath came faster by the second, chest heaving up and down, and not from the exertion of the fight. Her eyes dilated as Natalie's face approached hers.

Then, inches away, she grabbed the Hellhound's face between both her hands, and gently pressed their lips together.

The wolfgirl froze. She clearly hadn't expected that to be Natalie's chosen vector of attack. She'd braced herself for something more direct. Something more intimidating, dominating. For Natalie to prove a point or set the tempo.

But no.

A kiss.

Natalie kept it going. Short and sweet, not heated and passionate. A lover's kiss. Amusingly, the wolfgirl barely lasted a second before she melted into Natalie, seemingly against her own will.

"W-What are you doing?" the Hellhound gasped out at the first opportunity. Natalie continued working kisses down the woman's cheek, then onto her neck, worshiping soft skin with her lips.

Instead of answering the question, Natalie instead asked her own.

"Do you have a name?"

"A—A name?"

"It's not just 'Hellhound', is it? That's what the description says."

"What are you talking about?" the Hellhound demanded. "You're not supposed to be asking for my name! You're supposed to be—" she hesitated briefly, "Fucking me!"

Natalie ran the back of her hand gently down the side of the wolfgirl's face, caressing her. She kissed her again, to the woman's flustered outrage.

"I can do whatever I want with my guard break, can't I? Isn't that the point?"

"Well, yes," the wolfgirl said. "But—"

"And what I want to do is kiss you," Natalie said. She emphasized that point by stealing another from the woman. "And also, ask you your name."

The Hellhound stared at Natalie, mouth hanging slightly ajar. Her face went from pink to red to blazing red. If Natalie was being honest, this hadn't even been her plan, despite her initial decision to take things slowly. She'd simply been struck by an urge to kiss the woman. Natalie had always been a person who worked on instinct, so she hadn't resisted.

Besides, fucking a girl without even knowing her name felt wrong, their strange and urgent circumstances notwithstanding. Though she didn't know much about this Hellhound, Natalie had instantly respected her for her combat prowess alone. She wanted to know more about her in general—a name was the least of it.

A part of Natalie recognized that maybe she should be treating this second phase with far more urgency, but then again, based on how flustered the Hellhound was becoming, maybe Natalie had done exactly the right thing. The kisses seemed to have taken her apart far more than prying the woman's legs open would have—even considering that the Hellhound seemed more than eager to get to that, behind the facade.

For a while longer, the Hellhound blushed at her while Natalie waited for an answer. Finally, she glanced bashfully away.

"It's ... Malice," she mumbled out.

"Malice?"

"Yes."

"That's a pretty name," Natalie said. She kissed her again. "I'm Natalie." She ran a gentle hand through Malice's hair. "It's nice to meet you, Malice. And if it's fine with you, I'll be making you my bitch, now."

5.40 - ❤ Ranked Competitive Sex VI

Malice's eyes widened at the pivot in tone, at Natalie saying something so crude in such a soft voice. And also at the predatory grin that spread across her lips. She let out a groan as Natalie worked more kisses down her neck, far less chaste than before. More eager. Passionate.

With a deft motion, she unclasped the Hellhound's armored bra, peeling it off and revealing her breasts to Natalie's gaze. Two dark nipples sat atop her dark gray tits—firm, soft tits that filled Natalie's hands as she cupped them. Malice sucked in a breath as Natalie squeezed, then began to work her fingers around the woman's nipples, tweaking and teasing.

Natalie's lips and tongue replaced her fingers shortly, and Malice's hands went, seemingly by instinct, up to grab the back of Natalie's head and press her face in. The guard-break effect stopped her from resisting, but it far from prevented her from enjoying herself or responding positively. Natalie had learned that herself when her hips had refused to stop thrusting up into Malice's breasts.

For a while, she played with the wolfgirl, who had turned malleable with a speed that surprised even Natalie. Sighing with content, Natalie pulled away, leaving a glistening nipple behind. She grinned down at Malice, who stared back up at her with wide eyes, panting.

"You know, Malice," Natalie murmured. "When all a girl talks about is wanting to make someone submit, I can't help but think she's projecting." She leaned forward, getting her lips close to the Hellhound's ear. "That maybe she's the one who wants to be put into her place."

"You would think that, wouldn't you?" Malice accused. But the trembling in her voice, and the blush on her cheeks, gave away the act.

"No point in guessing," Natalie said. "We can find out together."

She slid her hands down onto either of the wolf-girl's thighs, then tugged her legs apart. Her fingers toyed at the leather strap keeping her bikini armor on. "But promise me something?"

"W-What?"

"Don't give in too fast," Natalie said, throwing her opponent's words back at her. "It's more fun that way."

Pulling the Hellhound's lower armor off, Natalie exposed the woman's pussy to the air—and to her gaze. The monster girl was already wet, and Natalie wasted no time in sliding a finger up along her slit. Malice let out a groan, hips twitching in response to the stimulation she'd been waiting so long for.

"This wet for me, already?" Natalie murmured, showing her finger off for Malice. She waggled it disapprovingly. "All you've done is play with my cock, so far. That worked you up this much?"

Malice flushed. She opened her mouth to reply, but cut off with another groan as Natalie wasted no time: she slid the finger inside the wolfgirl. She pumped it slowly in and out, then added another finger, curling them into the Hellhound's tight pussy.

"You're pretty sensitive, aren't you?" Natalie asked, leaning down to kiss Malice's neck again, sucking gently at her skin. "I don't think it's gonna take long to take you apart. I can tell. You'll come fast for me, like a good girl."

Again, the Hellhound tried to respond, but was interrupted as Natalie continued to finger her. She let out a soft whine as Natalie worked her fingers deeper in, exploring the monster girl's inner walls. Her thumb found Malice's clit and began to toy with it, rubbing in circles.

"F-Fuck," Malice gasped. Her hips twitched up into Natalie's fingers. Her hand instinctively clutched at her breast. "How—how are you so good at this, human?" She glared at Natalie, as if upset by the fact.

"You like it?"

"Of course I don't like—" Malice started, lying through her teeth, but she couldn't even finish—she cut off with another groan as Natalie pressed down harder, grinding her thumb into the woman's clit. Her hips twitched again, and she let out a soft whimper, eyes fluttering as Natalie toyed with her.

"What was that?" Natalie asked.

Malice just lay there and squirmed.

"So if I win, what actually happens?" Natalie asked. "I'm curious."

"You won't win."

"But if I do?"

"Then I'll be your mate. I said that at the start."

"What's that mean, though?"

Malice whined loudly as Natalie rubbed into her, though she visibly tried to gather her thoughts. To respond. Maybe she was even appreciating the distraction Natalie was giving her.

"It means you get to keep me. As yours. To do whatever you want with."

"Whatever I want?" Natalie asked.

Malice nodded weakly. She sucked in a gasp of air as Natalie added another finger, now pumping three inside her. Her pussy squeezed down around Natalie's fingers, slick juices lubricating the motion. The Hellhound whimpered as she thrust her hips up to meet Natalie's fingers. It had been easier than Natalie had expected to have the haughty woman squirming beneath her, but maybe that was the nature of a guard break. Natalie had felt unusually compromised too, even considering her natural arousal.

And Natalie had always been pretty good at this. Experience and practice paid off.

Either way, Natalie was enjoying herself immensely. Probably as much as Malice.

Well, maybe not that much. The wolfgirl was really starting to writhe.

"Does that mean you'll follow us around?" Natalie asked, her curiosity over the whole event distracting her from her ultimate goal. "To the surface, too?"

"I'd be yours," Malice said. "Like you'd be mine. That's what the description said."

"The description?"

"When I transformed."

Natalie tilted her head, intrigued. "What else did the description say?"

Malice shook her head, moaning loudly as Natalie's fingers continued to work away inside her pussy. Her hips twitched up into her hand desperately, and Natalie could tell she was close. Natalie repeated her question, but Malice didn't reply. By the look on her face, Natalie could tell she was past the point of being able to respond. Which was unfortunate. Or maybe fortunate. Natalie really should be trying harder to win. This fight was hardly without stakes.

She worked her fingers faster, grinding them in deep. The Hellhound whined and wiggled on the floor, hips working to meet Natalie without conscious intention, submitting to her pleasure.

"You sure talked a lot for how easily you're coming apart," Natalie laughed. She'd find out how the specifics of victory worked when she won, she supposed. "You ready to cum for me?"

She pushed Malice over, then climbed atop her. Leaning down to press her lips into Malice's own, Natalie curled her fingers into Malice and really started working. Matching her desperate tempo. Pressing her palm hard into her clit, giving her something to grind against. She kissed the woman, their tongues entwining, then pulled back to whisper into her ear.

"Come on, Malice. Cum for me," she murmured. "Your body knows what it wants."

"N-No," Malice groaned. "Not so fast. I'm not that weak."

"This is telling another story," Natalie said, feeling Malice squeeze down on her. "It wants to give your master her first orgasm. To come apart on my fingers, like a bitch in heat."

"N-No—"

"It's not a request," Natalie told her in between kisses—which might be doing more to the Hellhound than her fingers. Who would've thought the wolfgirl would be so weak to affection? Natalie's voice took a hard edge. "It's an order. Cum for me. Now."

For a long, suspended moment, Malice struggled against her own desire. But the commanding tone did the job. She sagged into the ground, and her hips arched upward, her entire body starting to shake violently. Natalie's pace quickened one last time, and Malice let out a loud whine as she came apart, pussy clenching down hard on Natalie's fingers. Her entire body shook, eyes rolling back as she rode through the orgasm Natalie forcefully extracted from her.

When she'd finished, the wolfgirl collapsed back down, panting.

"That ... doesn't mean ... I submit," Malice groaned, lying in a sweaty puddle on the ground. "This isn't over. I have to surrender."

"I'd be disappointed if it was," Natalie said, grinning. "I'm not nearly done having my fun with you."

5.41 - ❤ Ranked Competitive Sex VII/VIII

Natalie leaned up, grabbed Malice's legs, and hiked her lower half up onto her lap. She gripped her cock, then slapped it down onto the woman's sensitive pussy, making her hips jump in response.

"We're almost out of time," Natalie said, glancing at the nearly empty shield symbol, which had been draining throughout the finger-fucking. "But I wanted to let you get your first feel for it." She rubbed herself up and down in long strokes, parting the Hellhound's lower lips around her thick shaft. "When I win the third round too, you'll get to have fun with this." Another hard slap, which made the woman gasp. "And a special surprise too," Natalie said, smirking. "You won't last long, I think. You'll be mine before the time's up."

"S-Special surprise?"

"You'll see."

Malice panted at her for a moment, then rallied. "You really are delusional, aren't you?" The conviction had disappeared, though. The words were entirely a farce—and one that might be more for her own sake than Natalie's. "You won't win next round, nor would I surrender if you did."

"We'll find out together," Natalie repeated, grinning. The shield symbol's energy finished emptying, freeing Malice from the disabling effect. Natalie stayed there, rubbing her cock into her. "Then again, you could find out what it feels like right now, if you want."

For a long moment, Natalie almost thought Malice would give in to the offer. She stayed frozen as Natalie wiggled her cocktip around her entrance, threatening entry. She even started to penetrate, sliding just a tiny bit in, starting to spread her wide.

But finally, Malice seized control of her urges and scooted backward. Natalie laughed, then stood and backed away, scooping up her hammer. The Hellhound glared at her, then her discarded armor as if considering whether she should put it back on. She chose not to, as Natalie hadn't. Trying to would make her vulnerable. The fight had already technically started.

The Hellhound refocused on her as she stood, muscles tensing as she readied herself for another round of combat. Her face was red and flushed. Natalie could see that her orgasm had distracted her. And the teasing. Unfortunately, the same was true for Natalie. Her head was also fuzzy with the idea of what Malice's pussy would feel like, wrapped around her cock. And how easily she would break, once Natalie employed her 'special technique' on her.

Her special technique. The events with Camille in the bathroom, with [Empowered] [Illusions], had given her a few ideas, after all.

Even if Malice could resist one Natalie, could she resist two?

Of course, before she could make use of that idea, she had to actually score that second guard break. That was much easier said than done against an opponent of Malice's caliber.

For all Natalie had flustered Malice, she seemed to have invoked a sudden seriousness and intensity in her as well—just like Malice's victory had inflicted on Natalie. Maybe because she recognized a second defeat would mean true defeat—a loss over the whole encounter. That she knew that whatever Natalie had planned would be too much for her, considering how easily her fingers alone had taken her apart.