Duped by the Neighbor

Story Info
A neighbor devises a plan to have sex with my wife.
1.9k words
3.51
77.5k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
179 Followers

My wife and I recently moved in to our dream house. We loved the size, the style, the interior decor (although she still had to make a few changes), and, most of all, the neighborhood. For years, we longed to live in this area but couldn't afford it, so we saved until we had enough.

On the summer day that our moving truck moved up to the front of the house, more than a few neighbors were on their front lawns. Old, young, families, retired empty-nesters, those of all different backgrounds, etc., all were out, seemingly waiting to see what the new folks would look like. We hoped not to disappoint as we eagerly waved, greeted, and introduced ourselves to the block. A few folks even offered to help us carry boxes in. It was all very nice.

Every neighbor raved about the neighborhood and this block, specifically. They all felt that we had moved in to the best of the best of blocks. They said that the proof was the end of summer block party.

"We start at 10am, with a full day of activities for the kids, a few bands start around 3pm, and the party lasts all night. We get a few sitters for the kids, and almost all of the adults end up at Rick's house."

Rick lives two doors down from me. Apparently, he booked the bands every year, and his band always performed. He had huge deck, with a hot tub and pool, and a modern-looking pool house instead of a garage.

The party was a week away, so we had time to get a little settled. I spent most of my days unpacking, as I had summers off. My wife wasn't around much at all, which left not only the chores but also any formal neighbor greeting up to me. I met my 90- year-old neighbor, the family across the street, the retired couple who baked us a cake, and, of course, I met Rick.

One day, as I was on my back porch, Rick waved to me from atop his deck. He was a pretty big man, looked like he played center for a basketball team in his younger days. I had to guess him to be about 50, approximately 15 years my senior. However, he dressed and seemed to behave more like a man in his 20s. He was always playing music pretty late, loud current dance music, and was always around, like he had no job. I waved back. In all, he seemed perfectly nice.

"Are you and the wife ready for the block party tomorrow?" he asked.

"I guess. I'm not really sure what to be ready for. Do we need to bring anything?"

"We ask everyone for 50 bucks to cover the kids' stuff, bands, babysitter. You supply your own food and drink. And if you want, bring your swimsuits to my house later. Things get pretty fun."

With that, a gorgeous woman joined Rick on his deck. She looked my way, smiled, and dove into the pool. Her bikini left nothing to the imagination, and from two doors down, I could see how taut her stomach, how tanned her skin, how long her legs, and how firm her tits were. Rick grinned and popped his eyebrows up and down before diving in after. The rest of the day, I heard their giggling.

When my wife came home, I told her about my encounters with the neighbors, leaving out the near introduction to Rick's companion. I made sure that she wanted to go to the block party, and I really wanted us to stop by Rick's. I was insistent but not pushy, I had hoped. Regardless, she kissed me and said that she would love to go.

The day had arrived, and it began as billed. My wife and I walked around the block as kids flooded our street, playing with water balloons, jumping in a bounce house, having their faces panted, and so on. About 3pm, the bands began. We sat on our front stoop, as the bands performed in front of our house, right in the middle of the block. Everything was fun, but I could barely concentrate on it. I kept thinking about later that night.

Finally, the sun went down, the kids went to bed, and the music at Rick's started blaring. My wife and I went to socialize with the neighbors, but I really wanted to check out that woman again up close.

At some point, my wife went to talk to a group of ladies, and I was left alone to keep drinking and explore the house. Out on Rick's deck, I looked into the pool, waiting and hoping to see her emerge from under the water. Instead, I felt Rick's arm go around my neck. He handed me a glass of scotch.

"Having a good time there, buddy?"

"Sure," I said.

"Hey, I don't mean to be forward, but I saw the way that you looked at my wife the other day."

I stammered, "Oh, I, uh, I, sorry, but I..."

Rick let out a huge guffaw, "Ha! Buddy, it's cool. Listen, I got to tell you. Your wife is pretty fine too."

I am not bragging, but wife is extremely attractive. She's tiny, only 5'4", and thin. She has tiny little titties and a pert little ass. She has beautiful dark hair and very fair skin. To add, she's a nice person.

"Thanks, Rick."

"Hey, listen, buddy, I'm not sure what you two are into. But I would love to try to get with your wife."

I couldn't believe what he had said. Should I punch him? Should I politely nod with understanding? I sipped my drink instead.

"She would never..." I trailed off.

"How about this. You let me just try with your wife, just try. I'll just talk to her and broach the subject."

"You'll never get anywhere," I stated confidently.

"Let me ask you a question. How would you like to be with another woman, any woman that you can think of? If I could guarantee that you could be with that woman, would you just let me try to fuck your cute little wife?"

I was shocked. Was he offering his wife to me in trade just got the attempt to seduce my wife? It seemed so. Maybe he was really into guys banging his wife and didn't care that he'd have no shot. Who was I to judge?

"Dude, I would have no problem with you trying if I got a piece of that hot wife of yours," I blurted, possibly influenced by a bit a liquid courage.

"Yeah, buddy. What do you like about my wife?" he prodded.

Now, I was convinced that he just wanted me to do his wife. I detailed to him every inch of the beauty that I spied the other day.

"Would you let me cum in your wife if you could cum in the woman you're describing?" he asked.

"Seems fair," I giggled.

He just smiled and took it all in. Then, after a another minute, he abruptly walked away.

"Strange," I thought. I resolved myself to keep wandering about. I had checked out every room of the house, and I never saw that woman. I saw a lot of people, but not her. Also, I had no idea where my wife was.

Suddenly, I heard an unusual statement: "Oh, shit, Rick's got another one in the pool house," someone said.

I thought that this could be the beauty from the other day, so I made my way there swiftly.

When I got there, shock couldn't begin to describe my state of mind. There was my wife. She was seated and topless with Rick's right hand folding her small breast. His left hand was rubbing the front of his swimsuit. He was also topless, and he looked like he was chiseled out of rock.

I made my way closer to them. My sweet little wife looked at me.

"Is this what you wanted? I hope you found your mystery lady. Meanwhile, Rick here is going to properly welcome me to the neighborhood."

With that, she reached out and pulled down his shorts. Out sprang not a cock, but a club, a thick, long, veiny club. It was at least 9 inches long and as thic around as one of my wife's wrists.

She looked mesmerized.

A nameless neighbor next to me said, "Let's she if she can take it. My wife only got half of it in her."

Another said, "My wife still talks about the fucking Rick gave her."

"Wait, what did you guys say? He's done this before?" I asked.

"He does this to every new couple. He hires a model to meet the husband. He tricks the man into giving the wife up in a trade, and he records the conversation to play for the wife. It works every time. Luckily, though, he vows to do the wife only once. So the next time, you're in on the joke."

I was about to rush the bed and save my wife from being the brunt of my mistake. However, she was splayed out, with her eyes closed, and that monster dick rubbing her hairless pussy. We could all see their combined wetness coating the bulbous head of his cock.

"Are you sure that you want it, little darling?" he asked my previously innocent wife.

All that she could do was nod and gyrate her hips.

She gasped and squealed as Rick's rod's head breached her opening, stretching her tight hole out farther than she had ever known before.

He allowed a moment for her to adjust. He knew to proceed when she started wiggling her pelvis up and down and pressing with her clit with her finger.

Slowly, he pushed in and withdrew inch after glorious inch. He was a little more than halfway in when I knew that he was exploring depths that I'd never been or be.

My wife wasn't even saying words. Like someone possessed, she was twisting and moaning incomprehensible babble.

"I want to cum in you, baby. Is that cool?" asked Rick.

"UH-gggg-HUH!"

That's when he really began thrusting. Each push harder than the last, each stroke plunging him a bit deeper.

A woman behind me declared, "I miss getting fucked like that. I hope that she gets all of that meat inside. That was my only regret. I couldn't take it all."

My wife was in the midst of yet another shaking orgasm, or maybe she was was experiencing one continuous high. Either way, she was pinching her nipples, biting her lip, closing her eyes so tight that tears were forming, and pumping up and down.

"Oh. fuck, here it comes," Rick growled. Still with two inches remaining outside of my wife, his balls visibly spasmed as he pumped several cum shots into my wife's pussy.

As Rick finished, cheers and clapping erupted from the crowd. Rick withdrew with a plop. My wife's poor vagina was gaping open, with cum pouring out in a continuous stream. She was perfectly still, like she had fallen asleep.

"Thanks, everyone," Rick gloated, "My policy is to fuck a wife only once. But I'm going to have to make an exception here, as that's some really good pussy, and I want to get all the way in her. That ok with you, little darling?"

My wife, in her comatose state, just smiled and nodded. The new neighborhood was really something.

FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
179 Followers