Duplex

Story Info
Penny's new apartment leads to other changes in her life.
8.2k words
4.44
26.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unit was one bedroom and one bath for a bargain price—so much so that Penny thought that the leaser was hiding something. Was it next to a garbage plant or infested with ants or have no hot water? As much as Penny could find out, it seemed like the owner wasn't hiding much.

Of course, he was also trying to hide his glances at her ass as he toured her through the apartment or the attempted look down her shirt when she was reviewing the paperwork. He was hiding these poorly. Penny didn't like to use her sexuality to get the place and she didn't normally like being mentally undressed by strangers, but the cynical part of her mind reminded her that it could help her get the apartment if the guy kept a few harmless images stored away in his mind. With that in mind, she hadn't fixed her neckline when she reviewed the papers and she had walked through the rooms first during the tour. It was a mutual exchange. He got an eyeful and she got an apartment.

She did her third google search on her phone, looking for any downsides to the area. She still couldn't find any. The apartment was a part one unit of a duplex.

"Do you have the other unit rented out?" Penny asked.

"No, I live there," the man said.

"Oh." Penny regretted the eyefuls she had allowed him just a tad now. If she did live here, she didn't want to always be living next to a guy who wanted to bang her. Still, it was a nice apartment and she noticed that all the doors had chain locks on them, which he wouldn't have the key for.

The one downside still was the shared door in the middle of the unit. The owner had explained that the building used to be a single house and then had been converted into a duplex. Instead of completely sectioning off the two units, they had left an attached door linking the two units like a hotel suite. Both doors had to be open and they both had a chain lock. It made her uneasy, but she could overlook it for the rent asking price.

"I'd like to submit an application," Penny said.

"That's good news!" the man exclaimed. "Let's go grab the paperwork."

"Do you have much other interest in the place?" Penny asked.

"Oh, not much interest. You're the first really serious contender." Penny had been looking out the window view one more time (it was a lake view, which was great!) to try to catch him leering at her again. He wasn't, however. He was focused on the clipboard.

Maybe there was nothing to worry about after all.

After he gave her the keys, Penny didn't see the owner all through the move. He was entirely out of her way, despite the moving truck occupying the entire driveway. She had hired a crew that worked quickly and by and large the process was painless.

She grabbed some fast food dinner and began to unpack. As she did, she noticed an odd smell, like the owner next door was burning a candle. What was it? Some fall scent? Maybe he was cooking something?

Penny tried to ignore it, but her mind kept going back to focus on it. In fact, it was hard to focus on much of anything except that smell. She sat down on a chair and looked over her room. The towers of boxes and furniture seemed very far away all of a sudden. What was she doing again? Unpacking? It seemed hazy, but god that smell was so good!

Penny wasn't sure if she was falling asleep or what, but an odd fantasy or dream played out in her head. Somebody was coming into the room and giving her instructions. Everything he said was perfectly logical and impossible to argue against. He gave instructions, then stepped out of the room again.

The smell began to fade away and eventually Penny snapped back to attention. Moving must have taken something out of her, because she had nearly drifted off to sleep. But she realized she must have been terribly rude. She should let the owner of the duplex know that she had moved in and thank him again for everything.

In fact, it was very important that she thank him. Penny realized that she had gotten food for herself, but hadn't even considered getting any for the owner. She raced out of her new home and went to three different restaurants, getting meals to go. She wasn't sure what he would like, so she got a variety.

As she was driving back, she realized that it was getting really hot. Maybe it was the meals in the car or all her physical activity moving, but it was sweltering.

Penny undid one of the buttons on her blouse and immediately felt relief as the air touched her skin. She wanted to unbutton another and get more relief, but she was afraid then about how much cleavage she would be showing. But what did it matter? She was going home after all. She could do whatever she wanted in her own home. And if her new neighbor and landlord got an eyeful, it wasn't like he would complain. She wanted to do this for herself and she shouldn't have to curtail what she wanted for anyone else.

She unbuttoned another button on her blouse and pulled it open more so her breasts could get some air. It felt so good. She noticed that she wasn't sweaty, despite feeling so hot, but decided that she had caught the heat just in time.

She rang the doorbell of the owner's apartment and he quickly answered. He accepted the food with thanks and stared appreciatively and quick openly at Penny's displayed boobs. Penny found that she didn't mind. In fact, she kinda liked being appreciated by her new neighbor. It was nice to feel appreciated by a man.

Penny went back to her apartment and spent the rest of the night packing.

The next day was Sunday and Penny slept in, tired from the move. She had unpacked a lot and she decided to get her TV hooked up and then spend some time watching it to relax. Most of the serious stuff had been set up and she could finish off a lot of it during evenings.

As she was connecting her TV, however, she began to smell the same candle as the day before. It smelled so delicious, like a fresh baked apple pie. She sat back, kneeling in front of the unplugged TV, and took a deep breath. She wanted an apple pie now. In fact, that's all she could think about. She even tried to think about how she could simply get in her car, go to a diner somewhere and get an apple pie slice, but that thought never materialized into action. She simply sat thinking about how much she wanted an apple pie slice.

She must have dozed off again, because a similar dream/vision as the prior day occurred as she was thinking about it. Someone was coming into the room and talking to her. He was giving her instructions. They made perfect sense and should be followed exactly to the letter. He talked for longer this time and then eventually the dream-speaker left the room.

The candle smell dissipated slowly and Penny found herself in front of the TV again. Had she drifted off again? Penny quickly decided that it didn't matter, because she had other things on her mind. She found that she was suddenly very horny. She didn't know where it came from, but Penny had a need that needed met right then.

She scrambled through the boxes until she found her computer. Her Wi-Fi wasn't set up yet, but she saw that there was an unsecured network in the vicinity. In fact, it was the strongest connection of all her options. Was it the building owner? Again, Penny decided it didn't matter as much as getting herself off. She was approaching desperate.

Penny didn't watch porn often, but she did have her favorite sites and videos for when she was feeling needy. She opened up four videos in different windows on her screen and began to furiously rub herself. She quickly found that these videos weren't doing it for her today. She was wet and horny, but wanted something more.

She searched around the sites, keeping one of her fingers playing with herself as she did. Penny dug deeper, eventually finding her way out of the female-oriented portions of the site and finding her way into some of odd niches.

She watched bondage films, pretending to be the tied-up slut getting mercilessly deepthroated. It drove her closer to an orgasm, but still she needed more.

Penny watched gangbang videos, where no hole was sacred and insults were hurled down at the bitch. She watched, engrossed, imagining herself servicing so many at one. She teetered on the edge of orgasm, but couldn't find her way over.

Penny watched four different cumshot compilations at once in different corners of her screen. As every man painted every whore with their thick beautiful cum, Penny imagined getting such a sweet reward herself. She panted and moaned and begged her body for release, but there was none.

Finally, Penny realized what it was. She was simply pretending. She wanted to be these girls, but she was only playacting. She wasn't being objectified in the same way. She might have porn-star tits (she had never thought of them this way before, but decided it was apt), but she was not a porn star. And to get off, Penny knew she must be a porn star—even if it wasn't for an audience.

She opened video recording on her computer and pointed the webcam at her. After positioning the computer on a stack of boxes to get a good view, she looked at herself in the screen. Immediately, she knew that this wouldn't do. She was dressed plainly and looked like she wasn't ready for the day. Keenly aware of her dripping and waiting pussy, Penny rapidly searched the boxes for her underwear collection. She finally found it and selected her performance garb: A black lace lingerie set with long leggings. She had bought it to please some boyfriend who had turned out to be a douchebag, but Penny was grateful that she had it now.

Then she went to the bathroom and started on her makeup and hair. Penny always preferred to wear light makeup, but that wouldn't do if she was to make her own private porn movie here in the apartment. Pornstars had eye shadow, thick eyelashes, and painted lips. Penny emulated them as much as possible and fixed her hair up as best she could.

Satisfied that she was now done up like an internet slut, Penny raced back to the computer. She picked some trashy club song and pressed record. She danced, slow at first, rubbing her hands all over her exposed body. As the beat picked up, she shook more, making sure the camera got full view of her assets as she did. She stripped off the lingerie, clad only in her leggings. As the song wound to an end, she leaned in and stared deep into the camera.

"I want to be a pornstar slut. I want to be fucked and used and fucked again. I am so horny and I need to be..." here she struggled against the word, but found her desperation won out over her pride "I need to be disgraced." As she degraded herself, she rubbed furiously at her pussy. "Look what this makes me do. Look how it makes me feel. Oh god I'm such a little whore."

Orgasm rapidly approached and she took one look at herself on the camera. She might as well have been sprayed with a strangers cum across her mouth. She looked like a porn star.

It felt good.

Then the orgasm hit and her body convulsed in pleasure. Stars filled her eyes and her mind was filled with every image of a man shooting his load of a pornstar's face.

Then the desire passed and Penny collapsed to her knees, breathing hard. Her mind felt empty, but her body finally wasn't aching anymore. She reached up and stopped the recording on the camera.

Then, without thinking about why, Penny went to her google account and uploaded the video. Then she closed the window and closed the computer.

Penny, still breathing hard, looking around the room. Half the boxes were open from her desperate search for pornstar garb and her old and new clothes were lying on the ground where she had stripped them off. To top it all off, she was standing in her living room wearing only sexy leggings and whore-level makeup.

Wasn't she supposed to be setting up the TV or something? Confused, she changed back into clothes and got back to unpacking. She was a little alarmed about what she had just done. She barely ever watched porn, much less the hardcore stuff she had just subjected herself to. And that was nothing compared to the sudden need to disgrace herself on camera. Where had all that come from? Was it something she had been suppressing all this time? It had come on so sudden.

After a while, Penny realized that she had done all of that under an unsecured Wi-Fi connection. If anyone had been on the connection and knew anything about computers, they could have intercepted the video she had uploaded. Penny panicked for a moment, then chastised herself. Things like that didn't happen. Who would ever think to be monitoring that connection anyways?

It was just after dinner that night when she smelled the candle. This time it was peaches. She hurried to a nearby chair and sat down immediately. Her mind barely hung onto anything this time, like it was getting used to wandering off at that wonderful smell.

Just as before, she was vaguely aware of a man in the room with her and instructions. The words he spoke were Truth, undeniable and unavoidable. She listened intently and committed them to heart.

When eventually the smell faded, she found that she was horny again. She didn't even bother with the porn this time, knowing it wouldn't be enough. She went straight to dancing and degrading herself on camera again, rubbing herself furiously as she did. It wasn't happening, though. It felt amazing, but it wasn't getting her off (she still uploaded it though).

Penny realized she needed something more real. She looked down at the lingerie at her feet. She had bought it to make a man happy—a guy named Brian. He had turned out to be a douchebag. She had found him masturbating to porn in the middle of the night and had dumped him. She had hated him so much, how he had made her feel inadequate. Penny had sworn to never speak to him again.

She called him.

"Hello?" Brian said, picking up the phone.

"Hi Brian, it's... it's Penny."

"Hey." The word was hesitant and defensive. "What's up?"

Alright, make something up, Penny thought. You needed some help unpacking? You thought you left something at his place? Hell, you want to get back together? Just think of some excuse now!

"I really need fucked," Penny said. If she could think of anything but her dripping pussy, she might have kicked herself.

"What?"

"I'm just... I'm so horny. I need to get off. Please, can I come over? Can you fuck me? Please, I'll owe you one."

"Look, Penny," Brian said, "I've moved on. I'm not looking to get back together or anything."

"No, of course," Penny said. "This won't mean anything. It's just sex. No commitment, no follow-up. I'll leave right away afterwards and you won't hear from me again... unless you want to call in this favor."

"Alright, what the hell?" Brian said. "Come on over."

Penny wasn't sure how she managed to drive safely to Brian's apartment, but the next thing she knew she was stepping off the elevator and walking down the hall to his unit.

She had put the lingerie back on and put on a long coat over it. Then she had done her makeup really nice. She could go from street-safe to street-walker just by dropping her coat. Penny didn't know why, but that made her even hornier.

Brian opened the door and Penny opened her coat.

"Woah," Brian said, taking a step back. Penny stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She took off the coat and let Brian admire her. She even did a small little circle so he could see the way the lingerie hugged her ass.

Brian didn't know what to do. His eyes were bulging, but it was clear that he wasn't going to touch her first. Penny decided that was alright. She could get him started.

She dropped to her knees in front of Brian and undid his belt buckle. She didn't think she had ever given him a blowjob while they were dating, but now Penny couldn't remember why. Didn't she like sucking dick? Didn't it taste good, especially when she got her tongue all the way down to the bottom of his shaft? Wasn't a dick at the back of her throat one of the things that she fantasized about at night? What other way was there to show a man that his pleasure was the most important thing in the world right then?

Penny started with her tongue, wrapping it around the top of his dick and planting small kisses on his shaft. As she did, she fondled his balls, treating each one like precious gifts to be cherished. Then she took his dick into her mouth. She worked it further and deeper with each motion, finding her body's limits and then slowly working through them so she could consume him further.

One of her hands still worked at his balls. The other dropped down into her panties, where began to play with herself. It felt so good to be sucking dick and playing with her pussy at the same time. Why the hell hadn't they spent every night like this when they were dating?

Penny pulled her painted lips off his dick and looked up at Brian. She knew, from her position on her knees, that she was his whore tonight. She might have called him, but whatever he wanted he was going to get. He was King and she was nothing more than his servant.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"What?" Brian stammered.

"How do you want to fuck me? Do you want me to suck you all the way off? Do you want to drill my pussy? Do you want to stick it up my ass? Come on my tits? My face? How can I serve you?"

Brian didn't respond, but merely looked down at his self-declared slave in awe. Penny waited for instructions. It seemed very important to her all of a sudden that he choose what he wanted, not the other way around.

"Suck me off," Brian finally said.

Penny went back to work. She picked up a faster rhythm, her tongue and lips caressing as she want. Her neck ached, but she ignored it as continued to thrust her face against his dick. It was the most important thing in the world then and there and she needed to serve it as best as she could. It was the only thing on her mind.

Brian began to make stifled grunting noises that Penny recognized and, if her lips weren't otherwise occupied, she would have smiled. His hand found the back of her head and forced her mouth down on him all the way. At the same moment, he let loose and cum filled her mouth. It tasted glorious, like sweet honey. She swallowed eagerly, even as she began to pick up her rhythm again to drain him further. With each strand that he shot, she eagerly swallowed.

Finally, when he had gotten his full satisfaction, Penny sat back on her heels and looked up at him from her kneeling position.

"Wow," Brian said. He took a few deep breaths and then added, "Wow."

"I'm so happy that you're pleased," Penny said earnestly.

"What do you want now?" Brian asked. "Didn't you come here to get off?"

"Yes I did," Penny nodded, now feeling embarrassed. She knew what she wanted, but she couldn't possibly describe it without dying of embarrassment. But still, her pussy was aching and she knew that she had a pressing, urgent need to get off and soon. How could she ask for this though? From her ex, no less? Would she ever live with herself? But would she ever live if she didn't get off?

"What do you want?" Brian asked again.

"Can you insult me?" Penny asked.

"What?"

"Call me names. Degrade me. Bitch, whore, slut. That sort of thing. And I'll get myself off from here as you do."

Brian blinked a few times. He was probably thinking of all the things that Penny had said when she dumped him, about how his activities had degraded women and she couldn't live with that. He probably smelled a trap, but she had still just given him the mother of all blowjobs. Didn't that earn her any credibility?

"You want me to call you a slut?" Brian asked.

"Yessss," Penny said, writhing in pleasure at the single word.

"A bitch?"

Penny slipped her hand into her panties again and nodded desperately.

"A whore." He was more confident now and picked up some steam as he went. "You must be a whore to have called me out of the blue like this because you needed fucked so bad. Isn't that what a slut does? You offered to fuck me however I wanted. Doesn't that make you my little fucktoy? My little cum-dumpster?"