Dusty 01

Story Info
Dusty volunteers to support the Moon Dial Festival.
5.9k words
3.25
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dusty 01

Well, when Dustin Rhodes appears on your birthday certificate, what do you expect? And what else do you expect when a certain Dustin Rhodes used to shuffle his feet back in the day which always created small dust clouds, hmm? With the latter being long gone since I spend way too much on footwear these days.

So, I'm Dusty and I survived school. Quite frankly, I have no idea how that happened, but I think living close enough to walk to and from helped since those big yellow tin can shoe boxes were always such a haven for the bullies. And I think it helped that I revealed myself before anyone else could gain their personal pleasure by outing me, which, LOL, a few people still took credit for anyways, but it all worked out. And skinny jeans worked for me too, so. My choice of jeans also worked out so that I never had to walk home alone for the last three months of my senior year, not that I'm calling anyone out.

And two years later, yep, those skinny jeans still work for me. And they still work for a few of those who wanted to caress my ponytail back then, but couldn't. But I'm just happy to have lived through it all and who cares what they wanted to caress, right? LOL, they still can't, but I get a kick out of those who still want to do that.

Um, I suppose there may have been a little caressing here and there in some places, but it was all quite harmless and just flirty like than anything else. Except for maybe that one time when Blaine walked me home and we took the short cut through the small wooded area, but that was then and this is now, so, um, I'll just plead the fifth on that and move on.

Anyways, about me then, right? Broad, thick and dark! Oh no, not me, but my eyebrows! I mean, even I can't believe that I ended up with such eyebrows, but I did and I'm not giving them back. And maybe once a month or so I highlight them even further with sparkly white false eyelashes, but who cares? I mean, it's really more like every third eyelash, but they really pop. But that's only about once a month.

As for the rest of me, um, I'm just proportional for my size, I guess. But I work hard with what I have to keep things compact, tight and pleasing, which, of course, the latter is up to the eye of the beholder. Or whatever it is that they say.

Um, since the days of daily socializing with school mates who wanted to caress my ponytail are a couple of years behind me now, I'm pretty much a loner, but I meddle around just enough to keep myself in the mix of things. I mean, I'm not a total loner and I have been a little promiscuous before, but only to the point of, well, the point is that I have been somewhat active. And maybe I've made a few mistakes, so what?

Anyways, I'm just south of 21 by a couple of months and I'm looking very forward to celebrating that milestone later this year. And of course, since I'm so close to 21, ahem, I know everything there is to know and I understand everything that there is to understand, right?

Which I had a chance demonstrate recently with an acquaintance that I went to school with over the upcoming Moon Dial Festival and our somewhat intertwined volunteer assignments as handed out by Mrs. Bentley. Which maybe I wormed my way into as a form of meddling, but either way, I was just happy that someone was stopping by my place to work out the details of our volunteer assignments.

And by the way, it just doesn't matter that he just barely remembered me. I'm not for everyone and I wasn't for everyone back in school, but Dirk was close enough, so.

[Knock, knock, knock, the front door creeps open]

"Oh, I was expecting you, Dirk, so, um, come on inside then, but be warned that by entering my home, then we graduate from being just acquaintances to being official friends, so?"

[Dirk slips inside and the front door slams shuts and locks behind him]

"Um, listen, Dirty, about this volunteer work that my mom said I had to perform for Mrs. Bentley..."

"Dirk, it's Dusty, not Dirty! Dirty describes the thoughts that all of the jocks had about me back in the day! But continue on with your story since I already know everything there is know about what kind of volunteer work you have been volunteered to perform by your mom for Mrs. Bentley and the Moon Dial Festival, so?"

See? I told you already that I knew everything.

Anyways, it was actually a good match up for the volunteer type tasks that needed to be completed. The 8 ceramic moon dial stands for the Moon Dial Festival were stored inside of the Civic Center garage and Dirk had the perfect lawncare trailer when it was empty for such a transport of the ceramic moon dial stands to the festival grounds, so, it should all work out. Not to mention that hardly anyone denies a request from Mrs. Bentley for any type or level of volunteer community support. Also, they are not really requests and unless you want huge problems in your community future, you accept the task. Well, not as huge of a future problem like Mrs. Bentley is huge, but still.

"(Giggles)"

Anyways, how did I fit into all of this then, you ask? Well, the standard format of GPS coordinates are in an alpha-numeric and degrees format instead of "between the two oak trees" format like how Dirk's brain works, so Dirk needed some help with the proper placement of the moon dial stands and it was my assignment as defined by Mrs. Bentley to translate the GPS coordinates into the proper festival ground locations, so, that's where I came in since I know everything there is to know about map dots.

Or, again, I wormed my way into the volunteer program because a certain different person, who is the nephew of one of the Moon Dial Festival committee members, might be in attendance at the Civic Center garage as an extra set of arm muscles to load the moon dials up into the trailers and I think he might have a thing for me. Not that I'm exactly sure what a "thing" is or what Jason's thing might be, but I think there is a thing going on. And when you don't have all that many "things" in your life, well, each and every opportunity needs to at least investigated, right?

"Anyways, Dirty Lil Dusty, Mrs. Bentley said that you and I should hook up and work together as a team to put each moon dial stand exactly where she wants them placed, so?"

Ahem, folks, my name is not Dirty Lil Dusty! I don't even know how to be dirty. Well, I can whip out a couple of sexy dirty and flirty texts, but everyone can do that, so.

"Oh, Dirk, I highly doubt that Mrs. Bentley used the phrase "that we should hook up" to get this task completed, but I'm on board with it, but first you should say or not if you feel stuck with me and speak your truth, Dirk. I know that my acceptance level amongst the people has a limit, so?"

"What? Who, me, Dusty? I mean, it's all good and since you look so much like your sister these days and since, ahem, you're dressed like that, I mean, it's all good. Besides, combinations of numbers and letters always get me confused and if the moon dials aren't properly placed in place, I mean, that will be a huge problem, right Dirty Lil Dusty? I mean, not as huge as Mrs. Bentley, but still, we need to get them in just the right place, right?"

"(Giggles)"

Again, my name is not Dirty Lil Dusty! It's just Dusty. But I let all that go to the side since Dirk was at my place to pick me up and drive me to the Civic Center in his rig to attend the festival kick off meeting and to perform our assignments. Together. But not together like a date.

"And then, I mean, maybe we can find a place to park after you successfully translate all of the GPS coordinates into the correct placement locations and you know, discuss how much you definitely resemble Darla, okay Dusty?"

Well, there was a half of a compliment in all that. Not the parking for sex stuff, but looking like my sister is a good thing. Well, not for a normal guy, but it's a good thing for me.

Now folks, I don't mean to jump ahead and then leap back again, but I'm probably not even going to bother addressing this later in my story, but Dirk got lucky with how one of the eight moon dial stands was actually meant to be located between two oak trees, the end of Dirk's luck.

Oh, so, I should stop rambling on and address how I was dressed since Dirk made mention of that then, hmm? Well, let's say it was half of a Pokémon Misty outfit that I was trying out since Halloween was just under two months away. Modest enough, for sure and with Capri jeans instead of teeny tiny Denim shorts and less the flame red hair piece, but the small yellow shirt, red suspenders and the red running shoes were on point. And since Halloween is the one day of the year when anything goes, I mean, you can expect a pair of teeny tiny Denim shorts in a couple of months, but that's the one legit day of the year that everyone can get away with anything, so, that's what coming. But certainly not for a public event such as a festival kick off meeting inside of the Middleton Civic Center.

Well, of course, that doesn't apply to the Halloween and Day of the Dead festival weekend, right?

"Um, excuse me, Dirk, but weren't you the one who just moments ago said that we needed to put it gear and get up to the Civic Center before we are considered late, hmm?"

"Oh, um, well, that was before you asked me to take a sneaky creep video of you changing your jeans, Dust Cloud. I mean, tee he, how was I supposed to know that we would have to retake the short video three times, huh, tee he?"

Oops, I mean, well, I mean, I'm really happy with where my body is these days and the creep shot video was no more than PG-17 based on modern cable TV programs, but um, well, all that matters is that I made the "plopping" sound with my mouth because my butt is not big enough to "plop" into Denim, no matter how tight the jeans are, so.

Also, nope, I am not Dust Cloud.

"So, Dirty Lil Dusty, I mean, since we're going to be late anyways and since you look so good these days and since..."

"Dirk, I appreciate your comments and your desire to have a side fling with me, but now is not the time or the place."

[Boink, pulse, throb, boom, boom, throb, side fling throb]

That's actually a dream! I mean, not with Dirk, but still, right?

"SOB, Dirk, do your pants have a pulse right now?"

[Boink, pulse, throb, boom, boom, throb, side fling throb]

See? I already said that I also understand things. Especially when it's going all "throb, throb, throb" while pointing directly at you.

"I mean, Dirty D, what part of "you caused it, you take care of it" don't you understand then, huh?"

[Boink, pulse, throb, boom, boom, throb, side fling throb]

Well, I'm just moving on and I'm even not addressing how he was crying in between his pulsating pants or how he finally won before we headed out of the door. Besides, I already said that I've made a few promiscuous mistakes and since my first promiscuous mistake with Dirk was about a year ago when he thought he was getting lucky with my sister at another Halloween party, well, I already knew what to expect and I did it and I did it while kneeling between his legs as he sat on the couch, so now I'm moving on with my story.

Besides again, all that matters is that an empty lawncare trailer makes a lot of clinking, clanging and clanking noise as it travels down the road.

[Clink, clang, clank because that's what empty trailers do]

"Tee he, now I've had you both, Dirty Dust Cloud. You and your sister, Darla!"

No comment. Because I would have to tell the truth, tee he, which would include how quickly he pops off! Which, whew, is actually a good thing! For me.

"Tee he, oh look."

[Clink, clang, clank because that's what empty trailers do]

"Shush, Dirk! The Civic Center has a rear driveway to the storage garage roller doors, not an alley! Well, I guess it's an alley, but not that kind of alley!"

"But I'm back, Dusty! I mean, what part of "you shifted my gear shifter while we drove here, so put it in high gear again" don't you understand, huh?"

Well, Dirk may have popped off quickly, but he has a nice one and he was still crying, so, I may or may not have extended my left arm over and across while we were clanking down the highway. But guys, right? It's always suck me off while we're driving or blow me in the parking lot or face jack yourself as we drive through the alley, right?

Anyways, this is a little off of the story line, but huh, large garage roller doors are actually a nice shade of yellow.

[Clink, clang, clank down the Civic Center alley]

"Well, Dusty, um, at least tell me if those tiny undies are something that you wear all the time, so?"

"Oh, I have a wide variety of styles of undies, Dirk, but thongs work for me in the back and in the front and by the way, that was me last year at Peter's Halloween party, so for the record, you had my mouth twice and Darla zero, so?"

"Well, snap! Does that mean that I have to dump you then, Dusty?"

"I'm afraid so, Dirk and I'm actually already moving on. And I'm not saying either time was a mistake. I think you're a good partner, so?"

"I mean, what part of "we need to break the break up rules" don't you understand then, Dust Bunny? You have me throbbing again and it's all your fault, so?"

Oh, I had a solution for Dirk alright. And ahem, Dust Bunny didn't offend me as much.

"There, there, the big yellow doors with Mrs. Clarke standing under the rolled-up doors with her arms crossed and her toes tapping at a feverish pace because we're late, back your trailer rig it into those doors, Dirk."

Ahh, the frustrated toe tapping pose that only a 40 something woman with wonderfully wide hips could pull off, right? It was a perfect combination of a frown, crossed arms that actually highlighted the size of her chest and a small dust cloud forming from the feverish toe tapping, I mean, perfect, right?

[Clink, tap, tap, clang, tap, tap, clank, tap, tap, park]

"Alright, Dirk, get with the loading and securing of the moon dials then and I'll be ready to ride shotgun with you after all eight of the moon dials are loaded up and strapped down, so?"

"Aha, aha, aha!"

OMG, guy's, right? It's always "ride my shotgun" under any circumstances. I have not. And I think that I have already conveyed that my mouth has been promiscuously active enough to pull a few triggers, but that's not the same as, ewe, bending over or sitting on a loaded shotgun!

I am so afraid of that.

But I did jump out of his truck and glazed around at the crowd to see how many side muscle helpers he was going to have. And I spotted Jason and his buddy, Timmy and ugh, I spied his auntie, Mrs. Clarke swaying her hips my way with almost the same feverish pace as her toe tapping just moments before.

"Oh, um, hey there, Mrs. Clarke. I'm sorry we're a little late, but, um, well, I kept changing my mind on which Capri jeans to wear and then Dirk got all caught up in a video thing and then, well, we're here now and everything is cool, so?"

"Hmph! I saw your hand movements as the two of you took your sweet time driving down the alley! Do you want all the men tonight, Dust Buster? What part of "a Mrs. Bentley festival kick off meeting is a legit excuse for good side sex" don't you understand, hmm?"

"Oh, well, there seems to be many things that I don't understand tonight, Mrs. Clarke, but I definitely understand that Dirk is fat, hard, with a throbbing pulse and it's probably turning pretty close to purple right about now, so?"

"I could crush you with my thighs, missy prissy! Is that your report then, Dirty Lil Dust Buster, hmm?"

Oh, I have no idea where her "crush you with my thighs" comment came from, but I think that would be true.

Also, my name is not Dust Buster or even Dirty Lil Dust Buster!

"Oh, Mrs. Clarke, my report is that Dirk is looking for someone to ride his fat shotgun somehow between now and our arrival at the festival grounds and if it's not you, then it's me! The conclusion of my report is that you're almost a happily married woman, so, if you swallow his entire hard cock, then you must wrap your undies around it for the entire blow job and suck his man juice through your sloppy wet undies and if you sit on or bend over to take his loaded shotgun, then you must still wrap your undies around it like a condom, so?"

I mean, there could be a rule like that for legit side sex somewhere, right folks?

"Oh yeah, Dusty? And what if I'm going commando tonight anyways under my skirt then, hmm?"

LOL, which might be why it's not a rule then, tee he.

"Well, I already said that I apparently don't understand much, Mrs. Clarke, so."

"But I like how kinky that sounds, so, tee he, next time! Ahem, so, I suppose you're after a little privacy with my nephew then, hmm, Dust Cloud?"

What? Who, me? Tee he.

Also, huh, maybe I could be a little dirty verbally then, so, huh.

Well, I gave my report and that was as much as I could do, so, they needed to figure things out from there. Especially since Jason was flexing his muscles and wrestling with the ceramic moon dial stands just to the left of where Mrs. Clarke was scolding me.

"Well, Dirk is here and his man meat is sizzling, so I don't know what else to do then, Mrs. Clarke, so?"

"Oh, I can think of at least three more things that you can do before you figure out how to pleasure my nephew, Dust Bunny! First, you can stop verifying with your fingers that I am indeed going commando tonight and secondly, you may lick your fingers so I can claim to be the only woman that you have ever tasted!"

Well, I mean, it was a bold statement that Mrs. Clarke had made and I wanted to make sure that my proposed rule was, um, well, never mind then! Mrs. Clarke was most definitely going commando. The end. Tee he and shaved!

[Lick, suck, lick, all wide eyed]

"And thirdly, you can cause a distraction with your little butt in those jeans and that small t-shirt and that slightly exposed flat belly of yours and hang out near the restroom hallway while I sneak away into the storage room with that stud, Dirk, so?"

Which was a statement that I had no understanding of, right? Unless that's a thing.

"OMG, Dust Rag! What part of "older men have tendencies with other men as their years progress" don't you understand, hmm?"

Fine, so maybe I need to buy an e-book on things that you need to understand then!

But first, wow, nobody can walk away with such a sway in their hips as a 40 something woman, right? Which is why Jason was able to sneak up on me.

[Shoulder tap, tap]

"Hi, Dusty."

"Hi, Jason, um, well, I was, um, well, Jason, are you going to help Dirk load the moon dials into his empty trailer then, hmm? I'm on GPS duty. Or I'm supposed to carry a watermelon, either way, so?"

"Um, damn, you look so much like Darla, Dusty! So, um, hi. I mean, yeah Dusty, I'm going to help with the loading and strapping down process, so, um, hi."

Oh, I understood that alright! A nice compliment on my appearance with a double "hi" means "let's hook up tonight" or something, right?

The other things that I understood were the eye glares that we were getting since we were basically standing in just off center on the Civic Center garage floor. Which, by the way, was a nice shade of grey.

[Eyes darting around]

"I'm sorry, Dusty, but are you checking out the festival kick off crowd while talking to me, huh?"

"Oh, no, no, no, Jason, um, I was just looking around for who else is looking at us right now because I'm almost crying inside for a quick lip smack from you without getting us caught, so? Well, I mean, if that's ever something that you want to do because you know, you're the guy and I'm just a guy who chose to live the other way and I understand that some guys have issues with that and..."

[A lightning quick lip smack, but square on and centered]

"[Gulp] oh, well then, I mean, I hope lightning strikes twice then sometime, um, ooh, I was just noticing that your buddy, Timmy is here too, so, I mean, I can understand that you might not want to be seen with me too much tonight because sometimes guys have issues when their buds are giving them the square eye and I don't want to..."

12