Dutch Weekend Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Chris with me back to the room; I wasn't going commando all day so had to go and get some more knickers on. We were alone in the lift, so I took the chance to snog him hard, I was trying to undo his fly to start the blowjob I'd sort of promised him down in the dining room when he pointed at the camera in the corner. Blushing a deep crimson, I stopped immediately and followed him with my head down back to our room as soon as we stopped on 9.

Once the door was open I dragged him in and pushed him down onto the bed, saying to him
"That's another one of the reasons I love you, Nothing freaks you out. How many husbands would sit and let their wives give their knickers away like that. You just sat there like my big, lovely husband. mmmmm"

This last was because I'd got his trousers off and had pushed his soft penis into my mouth where I was sucking to bring it up to full strength and power. I loved the feeling of it growing from a small soft nothing to a big, hot, hard, rampant beast of a cock, stretching my mouth and jaw as I worked it in and out.

I felt saliva drooling onto my fist as I pumped hard on his shaft, I pulled my head back to allow myself to work my tongue around the ridge at the base of his bulbous head, I wanted him to moan, come on moan. I licked delicately at his purple tip and looked him in the eye as I did it, pushing my lips against him I held the position so my mouth framed the top, still maintaining eye contact I slowly pushed it in. There's my moan. I love it when he moans.

I broke free for a moment. Letting go I took hold of the hem of my stripey top, pausing briefly I said "Work it for me. Let me watch." And heaved my top off, reaching back to undo my bra.

He had hold of his cock with his right hand and was gripping harder than I would, rubbing furiously. I might have put it back in my mouth, but I was scared he might punch me in the nose so fast was his fist flying. I put my hand on his and took over again, now that it was a hazard free zone, I felt safe returning my head to the task and I sucked it in as far as I could go, right to the back of my throat, almost making me gag then forward to the lips. I took him out and bit gently along the shaft, rubbing my teeth on the shiny stretched skin on the head, I dropped it back into my mouth again.

My jaw was starting to ache so to give myself a rest I leant over him and grasped his cock between my tits, pushing hem together I rubbed as hard as possible, I was rewarded with another moan, then another and a panting heavy breath. Knowing he was getting close I looked into his eyes and went back to sucking him, just keeping the head in my mouth and lapping it with my tongue while I rubbed the shaft hard. Once I had another moan I started up some motion and pressure with my mouth, waiting for the tell-tale swelling and twitch that announced I should get out of the way or be ready to take the consequences. I felt him swell even larger, the tip becoming so big I could barely get it past my teeth, I pointed him at my chest and grabbed on with both hands pumping hard as he shot a load of sticky white goo all over my tits.

Even though we'd had sex the previous evening there was loads of the stuff, it was dripping off my nipples and pooling in my cleavage, I was still gently rubbing him with my right hand when he quivered and shot another load over me.

I sat still, barely able to move with shock at the sheer volume.

"My God, where have you been storing that?" I asked incredulously.

He propped himself up on his elbows. "Missed you."

I looked down at my dripping tits. "You bloody didn't. Go and get me a towel."

He rolled off the bed and passed me a bath towel, one that had been used already so the damp helped me clear up. I walked into the bathroom holding the soiled towel and dropped it on the floor. I turned on the shower, knowing that I was bound to have missed some after being sprayed with a load like that, and I didn't intend to go out with jizz on my tits. I stood under the hot stream washing myself down, watching my beloved rinse his penis in the hand basin, when I quizzed him apparently dried saliva is very itchy. Poor lamb. Try waxing your pussy and having that grow back a week later. That's itchy. I do love him though.

Clean again. Dressed again, new knickers on we headed out. First stop was more tea in the Blumenmarkt, the flowers filling the air with scents and colours. Chris turned the day over to me, whatever I wanted we would do. I'm not a vindictive woman so I didn't go for the Anne Frank museum or the Dutch Costume museum.

"I imagine" I said pensively," that you will want to go to a sex show tonight, so I want to do something cultural. Van Gogh suit you?"

"Is there a bar?" It's his standard answer when culture rears it's head but my dangling the promise of a live sex sow in the evening meant he was fairly cooperative during the day. I didn't tell him I was sort of keen to go to a sex show myself. I mean, you're in Amsterdam, it's Van Gogh, Weed, bicycles and sex shows, Right?"

If you haven't been, out of the four staples I would say make sure you go to the Van Gogh museum, weed is OK, I'm not really a big fan, Bicycles are a world wide thing and Sex is not in my view really a spectator sport. Van Gogh however.. better writers than me have struggled to describe how good he is, trust me. He's very good.

I could have spent all day in there but after three hours Chris was getting restless, so I took him outside and let him run around a bit. It was five thirty by the time we were back in the central area, that's definitely beer o clock so we went into a bar near the Vondelpark for a couple of Amstels, went for a walk round the park and back for a couple more.

No one ever said "Lets eat Dutch tonight" so I was happy to find an Italian place, actually run by Italians, where we had several plates of Antipasti and a pizza. And another cheeky Amstel

I skipped dessert and coffee at the Italian place and nervously followed Chris into the grey haze of a coffee shop, the cannabis smoke was thick, and the coffee was strong. Not being a smoker I wasn't about to buy a spliff so we ordered a couple of hash muffins and a cappuccino each.

The cakes were OK, as cakes go. There was a bit of a strange musty taste, but I suppose that was the hash. The Coffee was excellent, I don't drink much coffee normally and had two cups, so it must have been good.

At around eight thirty we left the restaurant and wandered slowly down to the Red Light District, taking sideways glances at the windows with the girls in, some seemed cheery, waving at the passers-by, some were engrossed in their smartphones.

Around a corner or two and past the Erotic museum, pausing to stare in amazement at the displays in the sex shop windows and we found what you could call the theatre district, three or four buildings in the same street had bright neon signs offering the delights of "Banana Show, Lesbian Show, Vibrator show, Live Couples". The biggest had a short queue outside, mainly made up of Wayne's Stag do. Walking past arm in arm we nodded at Other Jon, wishing him good evening. He nodded back and pointed down the street telling us the place they'd been earlier was down the far end.

Not wanting to actually be in the same establishment as Wayne and his crew we handed over our fifty Euro to a bored looking older woman in the ticket booth at the Moulin Rouge and were escorted through into a narrow hallway that led into a small bar area with a raised stage in the middle. We arrived just in time for a slightly overweight middle-aged woman to come out on stage and accompanied by a couple of Rihanna tracks she appeared to bring herself to Orgasm with a large white vibrator and a frighteningly big Dildo.

She went off after ten minutes to a ripple of applause, the stage lights went down and a scratchy porn film flickered into life. Ten minutes of fairly unenthusiastic copulating on screen later and the lights came up, the film finished. and a younger woman climbed onto the stage and demonstrated a novel way of smoking a cigar, holding a lit candle in her pussy and the cigar in her mouth she lay down and was bendy enough to light the cigar from the candle. I was impressed at her flexibility but not aroused. While she was strutting around the stage puffing on her cigar, alternately from her mouth and her pussy, she pointed to another stag party, easily identifying the groom -to-be, and beckoned him onto the stage.

Either through a genuine desire to see their friend humiliated, or relief it wasn't them, the gathered ranks pushed the groom-to-be onstage where he was stripped of his shirt and made to lie down. A Picture postcard, displaying half a dozen topless women on the steps of the club with "Amsterdam Nights" printed in red over the top, was produced and given to him to hold on his chest face down. She then produced red and black sharpies and squatted over the hapless chap's chest, inserted them in herself and gyrated on top of him for the duration of some Madonna.

When Madonna finished telling her father not to preach, they both stood up and he showed off the post card which now had "I Amsterdam" written on it, the  and the Dam were in red, the  was filed in as well. As a piece of skill, it was impressive but I was still relatively unaroused.

After another ten minutes of uninspiring porn and a small Amstel the lights went down and two girls stepped into the bar, both were in leopard skin bikinis, one was blonde, one had black hair and to enhance the stone age theme the Flintstones by the B52s blared out. They jumped around growling and posturing in the audience and then climbed onto the stage, carrying a leopard skin print bag.

The Blonde girl continued bounding round the stage growling at the audience, pulling faces and hissing like a cat while the other pulled a fake animal fur rug out of the bag, throwing it across the floor she stepped onto it and waited, kneeling with a finger seductively in her mouth. The other girl appeared to suddenly notice and stalked her, sniffing at her breasts, bum and crotch then licking her ear before kissing her on the mouth. The kiss was returned, and they went into a clinch, dropping to the floor. After a bit more kissing and some rolling round both bikini tops came off revealing two pairs of natural B or C cup tits.

Blonde girl had a peace sign tattooed on the underside of her left breast, her partner licked both nipples and sucked hard on the right. A moment later she was on the receiving end of similar treatment. The boob play went on for a few minutes more until Black hair reached into the bag to pull out a gold tipped vibrator that she switched on and worked over the Blonde girls breasts and bikini pants. Bikini pants that were held together with a couple of clips on each side that soon disappeared leaving both girls naked.

They rolled into a 69 position, Blonde girl now had a silver tipped vibrator and was working it slowly in and out of the other's pussy while she licked theatrically at her clit and lips. Despite the obvious fakery and lack of passion from both I found myself getting a warm feeling inside my own knickers and noticed my heart rate stepped up a bit.

The vibrators disappeared back into the bag and two jelly style dildoes of about 5 -- 6 inches came out, one pink and one blue. The girls took up a position one on each corner of the stage and leaned back in a sitting position, lifting their bums slightly off the ground. In a choreographed move they pushed their dildoes into their pussies, holding them there then moving them in and out in a vigorous thrusting, it looked too harsh to be enjoyable, but I was still getting hotter. They moved around so everyone got a good view then moved down into the audience, inviting different members to hold the dildo and give a couple of strokes. The blonde girl was busy scaring the stag do when her companion spotted Chris and me and came over, putting one leg up on the seatback between us she pulled back on her clit with two fingers and pushed them at Chris's nose, he gave a loud sniff, then she did the same to me.

Remember I mentioned the Hash muffin earlier? Well I blame the drugs because as she pushed her fingers my way I stick out my tongue and licked them. They tasted sweaty and soapy with a lemony overtone that I guessed was some form of lube. Raising her razor thin eyebrows, she nodded slowly and took her now licked fingers back to rub her clit some more. Next, she took the dildo and held it on the outside of her labia with her right hand, grabbing my right hand with her left she got me to hold it and push it home. I had never even used a dildo on myself, let alone someone else and I was unsure how hard to push with the result that it wouldn't go in.

In a low, vaguely eastern European accent she said "harder, make harder push" so I did and with a sudden slip in it went. She indicted an in-out motion with her hand and tossed her head around a bit as I worked it on her. She tweaked her nipples and rubbed her clit until, with a loud cry, that the cynic in me thought coincided suspiciously well with the end of the track, she seemed to cum.

Giving me a peck on the cheek she climbed back onto the stage where a double headed dildo appeared from the bag and they spent a few minutes sharing it in a couple of different positions before standing up and taking a bow. They did the "clap for this person" and pointed down at me as well, which got me a round of applause as they ran off stage.

It had been fake as hell and heavily choreographed but I was starting to boil, I could feel the wetness building up inside me, I was keen to see what happened next but was almost as keen to get back to our hotel so Chris could fill me with his hard cock. One of the better choices I've had to make. I whispered in his ear what I was planning for him and grabbed onto the bulge in the front of his trousers, feeling the heat through the material.

A few minutes later a fat bloke in a black T shirt lifted a massage table onto the stage and opened it up, then a second man in a blue and black striped football kit, carrying a football, stepped onto the stage (Chris tells me it was an Ajax short who apparently are a team in Amsterdam) and the fat bloke stepped down, much to everyone's relief I'm sure.

A pretty, slim girl in a tight lycra top and cycling shorts came up and took his shirt off, pointing at the table. He climbed up and lay on it, face down and she started giving him what looked to be quite a nice massage. Once she had pulled his shorts down and rolled him over it was clear what a nice massage it had been as he lay there sporting a massive boner. I say Massive, it may be that he was very thin, so it looked massive, but it seemed to be about eight inches long although being quite thin it looked longer as well, I leaned over and told Chris I preferred his, which he told me was handy as he had every intention of using it on me when we got back to the hotel.

Up on stage the masseuse had her top off, showing off her nicely proportioned slim figure topped with a small pair of brown nippled A cup boobs and was gripping the footballers cock with both hands stroking the full length up and down. On the second down stroke she bent over and dropped her mouth over the top of him, sucking hard enough that her cheeks sank deep into her face.

She moved her head up and down on his long, slim tool, maintaining her two-handed stance she looked out at the audience as she sucked, stopping occasionally to lick on the shaft and head. Despite knowing this was a performance that happened at least three times a night five nights a week, despite the mechanical joyless moves and despite the room full of other people it was driving me crazy, I crossed my legs, pushing my thighs together hard to ty to bring some relief. I felt certain my lust was shining like a neon sign over me flashing in orange "This woman needs fucking NOW!"

Up on the stage he'd climbed down and was standing behind her, her lycra shorts joining her sports bra on the floor, slowly and deliberately he rubbed the tip of his cock along the line of her pussy, lined up and pushed himself firmly in, moving into a stylised series of insertions, ten at a go, he thrust upwards, her short hair bouncing slightly with each movement. After each set of ten he moved round, lifting her up by the hips to maintain penetration, she clung on backwards with her legs in an attempt to share the effort. Finishing the trip around the table she climbed on, lying flat on her back and lay there as he pumped into her waiting smoothly shaved pussy lips, once again the lack of excitement on their part seemed to add to my arousal.

For their finale she climbed off the table and got on hands and knees on the ground, to the sound of 'Nessun Dorma' he knelt by her head for a mechanical sucking before entering her from behind, thrusting hard, making her bounce forward, small tits shaking with each stroke they kept going for the rest of the track, stood up and took a bow.

As the lights came up I grabbed Chris by the hand and virtually dragged him out, aiming to get back to the hotel as quickly as possible. Walking through the corridor I spotted a sign for the toilet and pushed the door, it was empty and spacious enough for what I had in mind. I ducked in, not releasing his hand, slid the bolt across and turned, undoing my belt and trousers I pushed them down to my ankles and gripped the cistern. And waited.

I looked back over my shoulder "come on, I want you in me now, just fuck me will you?" He's not a stupid man but sometimes I wonder...

Once I'd spelled it out his trousers were down and his still swollen cock was pushing in past my pussy lips, I was so pleased I'd shaved it smooth for the trip, the sensations were multiplied dramatically and to my surprise after no more than six or seven strokes I felt the pressure build, I reached back and stroked my clit. Once, Twice, Three......Aannhhhhh. I shouted out as I came, the sudden tightening of my pelvic floor gripped my husband hard around the cock and he added his moans to my noise. He carried on for a few strokes more once he'd shot hard into me until I pushed him away.

Loving the magic of being married as long as we have, I sat down heavily on the toilet seat and heard a splosh as a big dollop of his cum dripped out of me into the water below, I picked a tissue out of my pocket for a rudimentary clean up, pulled up my trousers, flushed and just as he zipped his jeans I opened the door and stepped out, right into a queue of people waiting for the loo. I started laughing, which set Chris off and together we ran out onto the street and made our way back through the narrow streets.

On a whim I stopped at the first sex shop and went in, there were porn DVDs piled up in the middle, not in any order I could work out, but I wasn't really that interested. Fetish gear lined one wall with magazines along another, do people still buy porn in magazines? In the rear corner was an alcove. I dived in and was greeted by a display of vibrators and dildoes of differing sizes and styles. Looking round I spotted a couple of Jelly like 5 inchers hiding among some genuinely scary looking beasts. I grabbed one and took it to the counter, handing over twenty Euro I declined the offer of a butt plug for my ass but did accept a small bottle of lemon lube.

Back in the hotel we jumped in the shower and spent a few minutes soaping and rinsing each other then taking care to dry each other in all the interesting parts. Satisfied we were both clean I lay on the bed. "Don't think You're done yet" I told him in mock severity "That one in the loo at the show just took the edge off. Get over here and go to work."

With a hungry look he crawled up the bed to start licking and stroking my labia and clit, my arousal state was already high and after a few minutes attention it was sky high again. I stretched over to the bedside table and picked up my new toy, cursing the heat-sealed plastic wrapper I gave it to Chris to open. His teeth made short work of opening it, I shivered as the cold silicon stroked my lips. I'd been fixated on this since pushing one into the black-haired girl in the sex show.