Duty Ch. 02

Story Info
The third rule becomes known.
3.5k words
4.61
3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
764 Followers

"Um...so as I was saying, if we leverage, uh...umm..."

"You okay there?" one of the virtual meeting attendees asked Miri and Dove's father.

"Ergh...I...I think I'm not feeling well...sorry, gotta go!" He quickly disconnected the call and pushed back from the desk. "Dove!"

His 18-year-old ash blonde daughter, in a bra and short-shorts, was on her knees before him, wiping a bit of drool from her mouth. "Sorry, Daddy, did I distract you?" Her eyes fell upon his hard, above average cock bobbing between his legs. "Just trying to do my duty."

"I was fine before you came in. It was you who caused...this." He flexed his member, making her wide blue eyes go wider.

"Was I naughty, Daddy? Do you want to punish me?" She got up and presented her rounded, shorts-clad ass to him.

Moments later, she was shrieking as her father's hand came down repeatedly onto her plush behind. Her shorts were gone and her panties were askew. Each impact reverberated down into her puffy vaginal lips and clit as she writhed across his lap.

After that initial flurry of one-hand claps, her father rubbed his warm palms over her even warmer buttcheeks. She shifted over a little so she could awkwardly jack her father's cock off with one hand. His fingers went between her legs and she gasped as they rubbed along her engorged pudendum.

"Did you have sex with Miri, Daddy?" she gasped out as they stroked each other.

"Um, uh..."

"You did! Bad Daddy!" She squeezed his shaft, making him groan. "She has a boyfriend!"

"Uh, she was just doing her duty..."

She scrambled to her feet, causing her shorts to slip down her legs. After a moment's consideration, she pulled her panties down as well and sat down across her father's thighs, facing him.

"Uh, Dove..."

She stroked his cock again. "I don't have a boyfriend...do you think I'm pretty, Daddy?"

He didn't like the way the conversation with his virgin daughter was going, so moved his fingers back between her legs to find her engorged clit. "You're so pretty, baby."

"Unh...am I sexy?"

"So sexy..."

"Ohh, Daddy...Daddeee..." They were stroking each other faster as each approached their own release.

"Unhh!" As he began spewing his load, his fingers slipped inside her.

"DADDEEE!!" Dove screamed as she came, the feeling of his hot cum spurting onto her tummy pushing her over the edge. "Uh! Uhh!" In her mind, she saw the weird man from the elevator during their trip to the city, his leering face leaning in.

"And one last thing, ladies...you won't remember this until it's time, but if you ever orgasm while helping him...hee hee..."

A hidden switch activated in Dove's head and she lost consciousness.

She woke to find herself in her bed. Her father was standing over her, his cock tucked back away. "You okay, baby?"

"Mm...soo good, Daddy."

"I was worried when you passed out. I gotta get back to work, so you can clean up, right?" At her nod, he headed back to his office.

She looked down at her half-naked form, at the cooling globs of her father's cum on her tummy and she saw that some had dripped down into her trimmed ash blonde pubic hair. She moved her fingers down into the white stuff, testing the viscosity of it between two fingers. This is the stuff that makes babies, she mused.

Her mind flashed back to the elevator again and her fingers moved down between her legs. She arched her back and slipped the cum-covered digits between her prominent, dripping vaginal lips. "Ohh..." Then she smeared more of his stuff on her fingers to likewise deposit it inside her unprotected pussy. As she pushed the last of his incestuous seed into her overheated reproductive system, she recalled...that man...he had said...

"...if you ever orgasm while helping him...hee hee...you'll want to have his baby."

"Uh-hkk!" She came again with her cum-covered fingers pushed as deeply inside her as she could get them, instinctively elevating her hips to allow her father's dangerous, sperm-filled semen to slip closer to her spasming cervix.

When she recovered, she noticed the blood on her fingers...she hadn't even felt her hymen tear.

---

That night, Miri went out with her boyfriend Bill. She felt confused as to why she was feeling guilty...she had just been helping her father with his sexual release like a good daughter. Yes, they'd gone overboard with how she did that, but the rules didn't specify the method. Still, Bill had been the only man she'd ever had sex with, and now her father had been added to that very small list, the second man to have inseminated her sexy teen body...

She moaned at the thought of her father's hot load gushing inside her.

"You okay?" Bill asked her between bites of his taco.

"Stomach ache," she lied. She crossed her legs under her skirt and rubbed her thighs together in an attempt to calm her body.

He looked at her half-eaten burrito. "Guess Taco Bell wasn't the smartest place to eat if you're having stomach problems."

She pushed the food away. "Yeah."

"Y'wanna go play some minigolf?"

"Yeah!"

Around the ninth hole, Bill and Miri slipped into a quiet alcove in the underground playplace to make out, since nobody was around. By the time they continued playing, her body was thrumming with unreleased sexual energy from his strong hands on her breasts and butt and his warm mouth on her neck and lips. They quickly finished the game and headed to the trainyard.

In the back seat of Bill's Tercel, Miri was just about to mount her boyfriend's six-inch cock when she had a thought: she still hadn't taken the previous night's birth control pill. Not that missing a pill or two would make her pregnant, but the thought that Bill and her could make a baby seemed...somehow wrong. Normally she liked the carefree feeling of his hot load spewing deep inside her, her pills the only thing keeping her from having a baby out of wedlock, but instead she knelt in between his legs and took his turgid member into her mouth.

"Ohh, Miri..." Bill gasped, "you've never...uhh...I'm not complaining...woww..."

It only took a few minutes before she managed to suck him off, and she swallowed it down, not wanting to make a mess. His stuff tasted a little different from her father's...saltier, but not in a good way. She grimaced as she licked the last of it from the crannies of her mouth and swallowed before laying into her boyfriend's shoulder, her mind whirling.

"That was amazing, babe," he sighed.

---

Dove said goodnight to her father as he went to bed and then went to the front window to look out at the dark street. It was 10 PM and Miri still wasn't home. Not that Dove was worried, but the older sister would normally help their father with his nightly release. Well, if she wasn't going to do it...

She pulled off her pajama pants, opened her father's door slightly, and reached in to turn off the light.

"Miri?"

The young woman slipped into his dark bedroom and felt her way to the bed. She pulled the sheets up and climbed under them, kissing up her father's legs until she reached his turgid manhood and began stroking it.

"Ohh, baby..."

She took it into her mouth. It was the only penis she'd ever touched and she was absolutely in love with it. The manly smell made her pussy twitch, and she clambered astride her father in the reverse cowgirl position, though the inexperienced young woman was unaware of the name. She reached down, rubbed her juicy pussy lips along his bulbous head, and then captured it between them. She pushed back, feeling every iota of it as it slipped inside her virgin pathway. "Ngh..." Bit by bit, her father's babymaker insinuated itself inside her unused channel.

"Jesus, you're so tight, Miri..."

Grr! Dove was mad at her sister for turning the simple, pure act of helping their father into a competition. They had started with just whacking him off and then Miri had to one-up her younger sister by using her mouth. So unfair! Dove didn't have a boyfriend, so she had zero experience with that! She had bigger breasts, though, so once she found out how to use those with some assistance from the internet, she had turned the tables on her sister. Then Miri had to take it to the next level by actually fucking their father! "Uhg..." she gasped as she took half of the man's length inside herself. She was sore from losing her hymen earlier, but the feeling of fullness, plus the novel sensation of her father's cock rubbing along her virgin insides, was helping to offset it. She pulled forward a bit and then pushed back again. Yes, that was helping! Things felt like they were lining up better now, and she was gasping at how incredible it felt to have a man's penis inside of her. She felt her father's hands on her hips, pulling her back, and then he was fully embedded within her. She covered her mouth to keep from screaming at how good it felt. It was like she'd had an itch, deep inside her, and now the tip of her father's penis had scratched it, just a little. She needed more! She ground upon him and felt her hard nipples rub against the satin of her pajama top. More! She pulled forward again, letting half of his length slip out...groaning in disappointment, she quickly reversed to feel his manhood rush back inside her, the tip pressing insistently at the entrance to her womb. "Guhh..." she grunted, and then repeated the motion...again...faster...faster!

Her father was helping her, his strong hands pulling her back onto the root of his cock, his pubic hair rasping against her prominent clit as he bottomed out inside her again and again.

"Urgh!" her father cried out and she felt his cock throb.

"Yes!" she hissed as she ground upon his length. Throb! She felt warmth permeate her depths and imagined a deluge of his baby seeds swamping her core before she came hard. "UHH! O-hh!" Throb! "Nn-ghh!"

Deep inside her, the tip of her father's cock spewed dangerous, sperm-filled semen right into his youngest daughter's spasming cervix, causing several gushes of his boys to go straight into her unprotected womb. "A-rrh! Oh, baby!" he yelled out, unaware that he was inseminating his youngest daughter's formerly virginal reproductive system.

"U-hgh! Ohhgoddd..." she moaned as she continued to cum. She felt another throb, and then another...she couldn't stop cumming! Then everything went black.

---

Miri closed and locked the front door behind her. She couldn't believe that she and Bill had fallen asleep in his car! It was now past 11 PM and she was late helping her father.

Dove woke up to the sound of the front door. She was still straddling her father's hips, though his member had softened and slipped out of her. She quickly crawled out the bottom of the bedsheets and tiptoed back to her room, barely closing the door before her sister came back into the hallway from her own room.

Miri had pulled off her dress and underwear and slipped into her father's darkened room. "Sorry I'm late, Dad," she said, but he seemed to be sleeping. "Dad?" She gave his shoulder a shake.

"Hm? Miri?"

"You need my help?"

He blinked. "Again? Nawh, I'mgud..." Then he was asleep again.

"Oh." Miri felt disappointed. Bill had all the fun that night because she'd only blown him and then they'd fallen asleep. Well, she'd make sure to wake her father up with a good ride. "Nh." She felt her pussy tighten up a little at the thought. She went to bed, again forgetting to take her nightly birth control pill.

Back in her own room, Dove lay on her bed and looked between her legs. "Oh wow..." Some of her father's semen had dried on her vaginal lips but she could see some of the white liquid peeking out from between them. Deep inside her, she knew, lots of his unseen sperm were eagerly searching for her egg. She reached down and rubbed at her prominent clitoris, taking a little of her father's escaping semen to use as lube as she jilled off. It only took a minute for her to cum again, her back and hips instinctively arching up to give her progenitor's sperm that little extra advantage once more.

---

In the morning, Miri found her father already awake and straddled the man, not even noticing that his cock had his and his younger daughter's cum on it before she took it back inside her own overheated pussy. She'd fallen asleep masturbating, so was horny as hell, riding the man like a ravening beast until they came together.

"Yes...fuck, yes..." she moaned as she felt her father's sperm permeate her slightly-less-than-protected depths, her body shuddering as the warm, throbbing sensation made her cum hard. Then she gave her father a less-than-daughterly kiss before getting ready for school.

---

Miri and Dove's father headed to the kitchen to get lunch and found Dove bent over, looking into the fridge and wearing only a bra and panties. "Uh..."

"Hi Daddy!" the pretty ash blonde greeted him, closing the fridge and turning around to give him a full frontal view of her hourglass figure.

The man was so taken aback that he didn't realize that she hadn't taken anything out of the fridge. "Uh..." He'd seen her in a one-piece bathing suit, of course, but such sexy underwear had him inadvertently bulging out his pants.

"Uh oh, looks like you need my help," the 18-year-old commented, got to her knees, and dropped his trousers. A moment later, she was gobbling up his cock.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned. His youngest was getting better at that.

She pulled off and led him by his erection to a chair. "Why don't you have a seat?" Once he did, she took his length back inside her hot mouth. When he closed his eyes in ecstasy, she quickly straddled him, pulled her panties to the side, and took his entire length within her hot, wet pussy.

"Uh, baby? Shit! But you're--- were a virgin!"

She began bouncing upon him. "I was, Daddy, but I helped you last night, not Miri." She pulled her bra up to free her C-cups with their hard, conical nipples.

"But...I came in you...you're not on the pill..."

She noticed that he wasn't trying to stop her, though...in fact, his eyes were locked on her bouncing bosom. "And I'm right in between my periods, *Daddy*. There's no point in pulling out now, as you've most likely already knocked me up. Mmm..." She leaned forward, putting her mouth right next to his ear. "Do you think I'll be cuter with a little baby bump?" She felt his cock somehow get even thicker inside her and moaned as he grabbed her hips and lifted. But instead of disentangling their bodies, he pulled her back down, causing his cock to delve as deep inside her as it could go. "Yes, Daddy..." she moaned. She could feel an orgasm rising from where the tip of his cock rubbed along her spongy cervix. "Yes..."

He pulled back and lifted one of her breasts up to his mouth to suck on one of her prominent nipples. His grip on her hips became more intense and they moved as one, increasing the speed of their coupling.

"Oh, Daddy, do you think my boobies will get bigger?"

With a growl, her father lightly bit her nipple, making her cry out. A moment later, he grunted as he spurted a fresh load of babymaking sperm deep inside his youngest daughter's fertile, unprotected insides.

"Ohhgoddd..." she moaned as she felt her own orgasm blow through her primed body. Her cervix spasmed open in time with her pleasurable release as her father released spurt after spurt of his dangerous seed upon it. When their spasms lined up, one particularly intense burst of potential life was given a clear shot straight into her baby chamber. "Guhh...Daddeeee..."

---

The incestuous debauchery continued for another week, though Dove had been impregnated by her own father on the very first night in his bed. As she slept after jilling off, his sperm had found her vulnerable egg and swarmed it, unconcerned about the similarity in their genes. By morning, the fertilized zygote had implanted itself in the wall of her uterus. She was unaware of this, however, and kept urging him to fill her youthful, sexy body with his baby.

Miri remained unaware of her baby sister's condition and the fit brunette continued to assist her father at night and in the morning by taking his load inside her body, intensely cumming herself. Half the time she remained in his bed because she would have just come back in the morning anyway. She still hadn't taken any of her birth control pills since her father had first cum inside her, always forgetting or becoming distracted when she started thinking about it. She seemed to be very distracted lately, and it was affecting her grades.

She also kept putting off another date with her boyfriend Bill, though she couldn't say why. The thought of the young man cumming inside her almost made her retch...that was for her Daddy! Finally, she broke up with the young man over text. *It's not you, it's me,* she informed him, and while it was a trope, it was also absolutely true.

She was riding her father particularly hard one morning. Her B-cup breasts felt a little bigger than usual, and sore, and when her father tried to suck on them she pushed him away. She was chasing an orgasm, one that was tickling her from deep inside, just beyond where the man's thick cock punched away at her lowered cervix. She saw the man in the elevator again, telling her and her sister the new way of things...she was going to cum...

"UNGH!" her father cried out as he came hard, pressure-washing her cervix with potent, incestuous sperm.

"Uh-hk!" Miri's body stiffened as that deep orgasm blossomed like a flower watered by a white rainshower. She pressed down upon the man, connecting the tip of his cock right to the entrance to her womb, allowing the next burst of his seed to saturate the depths of her uterus. "UHH!" She collapsed upon him, her body seemingly made of rubber as her father impregnated her.

A part of her mind, trapped since the day in the elevator, knew what was happening. Then she realized that when she gave birth to her father's baby, there would be a new family member and the rules of the house that were implanted in her mind would remain in effect. Not able to think about that horror for more than a moment, she instead wondered about the elevator man's compelling suggestion that it was the duty of the women of the family to help with the men's sexual tension. The wording was precise, as if he'd honed it over years. She wondered how many others he'd refined it on.

---

In a nearby town, a thin, 21-year-old redheaded woman let her overweight, dark-haired, 18-year-old stepbrother rub one out along her panty-clad pudendum. She didn't like giving head and he said her hands were too rough, so this seemed to be the best way of just getting it over with. Despite her disgust at her younger stepsibling's lechery, the taboo feeling of his hard member rubbing along her pussy lips through her underwear was strangely thrilling.

One state over, a voluptuous mother used her mouth to help her 20-year-old son with his morning wood. The 43-year-old woman had rebuffed her loser son's attempts to feel her up while she did her duty, but her husband hadn't touched her in months. As the young man's hands went from her hair to her shoulders and then slowly but insistently down her cleavage, she hesitated.

Hundreds of miles away, another mother, this one a 40-year-old former model with brown hair and a knockout hourglass figure that made it look like she'd never given birth, let her two handsome, 20-year-old twin sons double-team her, one in her mouth and the other pounding into her wet, overheated pussy. She knew that she shouldn't let them cum inside her on a dangerous day but she was never good at telling her darling sons no, and they deserved a treat after making her cum so hard.

On the far side of the country, a 35-year-old auburn-haired woman gasped as her 19-year-old nephew fucked her doggie style on her marriage bed, her D-cups swaying back and forth in time with his thrusts. The childless woman and her husband had taken the young man in when his parents had passed away. The uncle, who was waiting impatiently in the living room, didn't like what was going on, but he had to abide by the rules, though he wished his nephew-by-marriage would use a condom, damnit! It was far too late for that, though, as the woman's stomach was already swelling slightly from the incestuous baby the young man had put into her weeks previous.

Krosis
Krosis
764 Followers
12