Duty to the Kingdom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was finally ready to flush out all his semen. "I'll do it inside... I'm almost there," Ethel whispered breaking the kiss. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. The sound of his balls slapping against her cheeks was driving him crazy. He couldn't believe taboo sex would feel that good. "No, Ethel... Not inside," she objected as she knew the consequences of their actions could be far-reaching.

"I don't care," Ethel responded defiantly, his desire clouding his judgment. The thrill of their forbidden love coursed through his veins, intensifying with each passing moment. Breathing became a struggle, his heart pounding in his chest, and the sensation of release surged through him. His cock shuddered inside of her, full of precum. He gazed deeply into her green eyes. With a trembling voice and a heart brimming with affection, he summoned the courage to speak his raw emotions. "I love you, Mom" he breathed.

With one final urgent thrust his cock found release in a cataclysmic eruption. "Ohhhhhhhh cumming," his balls tightened and his cum flowed through the canals. He erupted deep inside her, his body pulsating with wild desire as he released his warm essence, filling her womb with his potent seed. The very womb that had nurtured and brought him into this world now received the essence of his own cum. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I love you, Mom"

"No, Ethel...." she whispered feeling the warmth of his seed filling the deepest recesses of her being. He was erupting and erupting, torrents of hot cum filled her, there was so much of it he could feel it flowing out of her vagina. As his climax peaked, torrents of unimaginable pleasure cascaded through his entire being. Every nerve ending tingled with an exquisite bliss, transcending the physical realm and transporting him to a realm of pure euphoria.

But when the last torrents of pleasure finally subsided, he gazed up at her with flushed cheeks, overcome by the realization of what had just happened. He had impregnated a woman his mother. In the aftermath, he heard her soft moans. "Oh... Ethel, my dear," she whispered, her voice laden with a blend of pleasure and uncertainty. "What have you done?" She touched his face.

Regret washed over him, and he mustered the courage to respond. "I'm sorry," he said, his words tinged with sincere contrition. He gently pulled his flaccid cock out and a stream of cum squirted out of her and the tip of his cock. He immediately collapsed into bed next to her, feeling tired. "I did what I had to. And I proved to you that you were wrong " he whispered.