Duty to the Kingdom Pt. 04

Story Info
Finale. Ethel breed his Mom.
3.8k words
4.69
12.8k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afs4
afs4
391 Followers

CHAPTER 6. THE TRUTH

Ethel stared at the empty space on the wall. To his right, it was adorned with portraits of each passed king. The last one, his father's, King Wilfield portait, caught his eye.

This entire legacy didn't matter anymore. The king's family line had been broken. His mother had betrayed the king. Ethel fought the urge to take down Wilfield's portrait, meaning the interruption of the royal lineage.

"Mom isn't ready to be my queen. She's not prepared for that role or to have my child, to have my heir. What should I do, Dad? How can I fulfill your last will? I'm so confused."

"What have you done?" Beatrice came into the hallway, she still hadn't changed her clothes after the morning's incident. "How could you, Ethel! You tore everything down! You dishonored their king!"

"What does it matter, Mother? It was his fault. Coming into my home, making love to you behind my back and thinking I'm just a foolish child."

"What are you saying, Ethel?" She stepped closer to him, right at point-blank range. "Arantheal, he..."

"He is no longer a guest here, Mom. I do not want to see this man in my castle, in my kingdom! You are my wife, not his. Don't forget about that."

"But he's your real father!" she said. Mom's dark locks fell directly onto her breasts and the slit between the tits.

Ethel looked slowly at Wilfield's portrait. "My father is dead, and I still don't know all the circumstances of his death. What's more distressing is that you might have the answers," he then looked at her again.

She took a step back, visibly surprised. "What happened to you? I'm not going to put up with that tone, Ethel. I thought you'd grow up after King's death, I thought you'd be kinder to your old poor Mother. I thought you would change. But it turns out you're just like Wilfield. I don't want to see you, and I don't want to be your queen," she turned around, nearly leaving her son in tears.

"Perhaps I went too far?" He thought. At the same time from the other end of the hallway, Counselor Krubach and Tork were already bearing down on him. Sighing, Ethel answered all their grievances with only one thing. "Seek another kingdom for an alliance. And I need to have a serious talk with my mother. But first, I will meet Alfred."

===

Protected by his guards, he strolled down the quiet streets as the evening set in. Eventually, he reached his destination; a modest hut nestled at the street's edge, and gave a polite knock on the door.

The door creaked open, revealing attractive woman, aged between 35 and 40, standing on the threshold. She had brown hair, captivating green eyes, a petite figure with a playful waist, and small breasts.

"Your Majesty?" she said, bowing slightly.

"Mrs. Noring?" Ethel replied.

"Just Jonelle," she responded. It was Alfred's mother. He remembered how as a kid he had often liked to stare at her round ass every time she bent over in front of ршь. He loved peeking at her neckline, seeing the muscles of her neck. Sometimes he noticed the aureoles of her nipples peeking out of her dress.

"Is Alfred home?" Ethel asked.

"Yes, of course. Would you like to...come in?" Jonelle asked, stepping aside. She nervously glanced at the guards, her chest subtly rising and falling. "Has he done something wrong?"

"No, not at all. Wait here," Ethel instructed the guards before entering. Once inside, he questioned, "And where's Mr. Noring? Your husband?"

"He's not here today. Alfred?" Jonelle stepped back, visibly trembling.

Alfred emerged from another room, "What's that noise, mother? Ethel?"

"Take a seat," Ethel tapped the table and sat down himself. Alfred nervously swallowed, glancing at his mother, and then hesitantly took a seat across from the king.

Ethel wasted no time, "What if I asked you to put poison in someone's food?"

Alfred, looking uncertain, turned to his mom, "I don't... know."

"What if my life depended on it?"

Alfred wiped his forehead, visibly anxious, "Well, I could, I guess. But... are you asking me to poison someone inside the castle?"

"I have my armed guards stationed outside your door. Tell me, Alfred. No beating around the bush. I want to hear the truth. Did you poison my father?"

The cup slipped from Jonelle's hands, and Alfred's face turned pale. "I... I don't know what you're talking about, Ethel. Me?" he stammered, his confusion evident.

Ethel slammed his hand on the table, wincing in pain, though he hid any sign of it. "Stop lying."

Alfred, with a pleading expression and lowered head, said, "I... I... had no choice, Ethel! She asked me. She made me do it. Please, forgive me, Ethel. She threatened to kill me and my family."

"She?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"The Queen! Your Mother!"

"My Mother," Ethel repeated with a sigh, shifting his gaze to the door. "I thought we were friends, Alfred. I trusted you. And what if she told you to poison me? You should have come to me before murdering my father!"

"I was so scared; I didn't think you could help me."

Ethel looked at his once-best friend. Why didn't he come to him for help? The answer was clear. Because I've been a coward all my life. He is right. What would I have done if I had found out? Probably nothing. Even when I became king, my mother took over all the responsibilities.

Alfred sank to his knees. "Please, Ethel. It's my fault. Punish me, but spare my family."

"Just leave. I can't stand to see you right now."

Slowly complying, Alfred exited the room. Ethel then turned his attention to Jonelle, who stood frozen nearby. "Your Majesty, what will you do to us now?" she said, her voice trembling.

Ethel examined Jonelle's attractive body, red cheeks, small breasts, chubby hips. "Enough blood has already been spilled." He stood up and approached her. With slight hesitation, he took her by the head and kissed her full lips, a desire he had harbored for a long time. She opened her eyes in surprise but didn't resist. As he explored her mouth with his tongue, the sensations were overwhelming, yet this kiss felt different. It wasn't the same pleasure he had experienced before. It wasn't the same woman. It wasn't his mother. "My mom tastes so much better."

Finally breaking the kiss, Ethel headed for the door, leaving the cabin.

===

Beatrice was perched on a bed, tears streaming down her face. Her dark curls draped over her eyes as the room's light highlighted her -- from the features of her face to the bold red dress with a deep neckline, pink halos peeking out.

Ethel walked in, still savoring the taste of Alfred's mother. "Who would have guessed how deceitful one woman could be?"

Confused, Beatrice wiped away the tears. "Wh-what?"

Ethel, standing by the window, spoke sharply, "I know the truth about Father, about what you did."

Beatrice composed herself, placing her hands on the bed and taking a deep breath. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I know about Alfred and the poison. But I still don't understand why."

"Why?" Beatrice's mother asked, her expression unclear.

"Why did you do it?"

Beatrice sighed, nervously fidgeting with a piece of her dress. "Because he was an awful husband! Your father despised me. He only married me out of obligation and was unfaithful all the time." Beatrice lowered her head, running her hand through her hair. "He knew I wanted him out, so he came up with this last will, marrying you, Ethel, just in case something happened to him. He warned me, but I still did it."

Ethel stared silently out of the window. "So there was no trial in this... Just a desire to spite his wife," he uttered softly. Beatrice, however, caught his words. "You always thought too highly of him, my dear. He wasn't the great man you believed him to be."

"Just as you, Mother, haven't lived up to the loyal wife and mother I believed you were," Ethel said, turning to sit beside her. He gently brushed a strand of hair away from Mother's eyes. She was so beautiful.

"I thought we would only be better off after his death. I thought that going through a difficult time together might bring us, as a mother and son, closer. You've grown so distant over the years, and you were so close to him. I feared losing you, and with his death, I wanted our relationship to blossom in a new way. I hoped it would lead to a new and stronger bond between us."

"Well, you've achieved your goal. We became closer than ever, but maybe not in the way you expected."

"And we made a horrible mistake. Will you forgive me, sweetheart?" she asked.

"I forgive you, Mom. I hope you'll forgive me too."

"I forgive you for what you did to Arantheal."

"No, not about that," Ethel replied sharply, his fingers lightly touching her warm, plump, red lips. He wanted to kiss her so badly. "At first, I thought nothing could be worse than marrying one's own mother. But then I tasted that forbidden fruit, and now, I want nothing else."

"What are you talking about?" Her lower lip shook, and he could feel it with his fingers.

"About you being my wife, we'll have a real engagement ceremony as husband and wife, king and queen," he reached up to kiss her, but she pulled away.

"No, Ethel. We can't. I don't want to do that. You're my son, I'm your mother. We are blood-related; we can't be together. We've already done some things we feel bad about."

"I don't," Ethel said confidently, feeling the warmth of the light on his face. "I love you, Mom."

"You don't? Ethel, you came inside me! Twice!"

"And it was wonderful," he said, and the very next second, she slapped him in the face. He rubbed his cheek. She had never raised a hand to him before, never.

"Nasty boy. How can you say that? Did I raise you like that?"

"You're forgetting one important thing, Mom. You're the one who killed Dad and doomed us to this relationship. I, as the loyal new king, have completely committed myself to it because we have no other choice."

She was silent, her breasts heaving tensely nearly falling out of her deep cleavage.

"You also forget that last night you cheated on your king with another man," he stood up, kissing her cheek gently. "If the counselors find out the punishment will be death"

"We still...can't," she blushed, feeling the heat of his kiss on her cheek. She was trying to understand where her once-frightened little boy had gone--the one who had faced his father's death with fear. Now, he was a man.

"Didn't you say there could be no intimacy between mother and son? And yet I did it two times. And so did you. You enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Don't make me hit you again," Beatrice whispered.

"Don't, my cheek still hurts. I love you, Mom."

She gently touched his face, her breath still heavy. "You were such a kind and caring boy as you grew up, always spreading joy. But now, seeing what you've become, it's disheartening."

"I've grown up, Mom," he reached up and kissed her lightly, but she pulled away again. "Do this for me. Be my wife. You wanted us to be close? That's the way," he said.

"Just please, don't insist on us being intimate again," she pleaded.

"I will never do anything against you will, Mom," Ethel moved closer, wrapping arms around his Mother for a warm and comforting hug. They embraced each other tightly. "I love you and would never hurt you."

===

The ceremony was about to begin. Ethel was adorned in a king's marriage robe. "Your Highness, could you reconsider your decision about Atraxia? It might be worth..." Counselor Tork asked, bowing slightly.

"No, I won't. Their king has too much affection for my mother, so he won't start a war. We can seek alliances with others. It's a better approach," Ethel replied firmly.

"Y-yes, Your Highness," stammered the counselor.

Ethel was ready, and together with the counselor, they walked out into the royal corridor. Ethel walked past the portraits of all the kings. He paused at his father's. "I'm sorry I'm not your son." After a brief pause, he continued walking down the hallway.

Soon, in the grand main hall of the castle, adorned with tapestries and flickering candlelight, Ethel stood at the altar, his ceremonial robe flowing. The atmosphere was hushed.

Finally, his mother appeared in the hall, wearing a gorgeous dark red ceremonial dress with a slight neckline. She looked stunning. Ethel watched her intently as she walked down the aisle, slowly approaching him.

"It feels so weird, dear. I never thought I would have a second wedding in my life, especially with my own son."

"Don't think about it."

The advisors, with expressions that betrayed both respect and discomfort, observed the proceedings. The king and queen exchanged ceremonial vows. The flickering candles cast dancing shadows on the stone walls, creating an almost surreal ambiance. As the vows were spoken, the echoes of the solemn words seemed to linger. And so, in the dimly lit grand hall, Young King Ethel and Queen Beatrice completed the ceremony.

"I think we should kiss now," he whispered.

"I think we can miss this par..." she didn't have time to finish, he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her.

A sweet, intoxicating kiss; her lips were so soft and delicious. It was so much better than kissing Jonelle. His mom's mouth provided access to tremendous pleasure, and Ethel eagerly explored mother's mouth with his tongue, until she gently touched his chest, letting him know it was time to stop. He reluctantly broke off the kiss.

"Gosh, you never listen to your Mother," she said, breathing heavily and licking up the saliva from her plump lips.

"I love you, Mom."

"Haven't you said that, like, a thousand times already?" she asked, smiling, her lips aglow from his saliva.

===

The ceremony was over. At the end of the evening, they finally returned to their chambers to greet the new day as true husband and wife, king and queen.

"I hope you are satisfied now, Ethel," Beatrice changed quickly, stripping off her ceremonial clothes. Her firm big ass twisted nicely as she changed clothes.

"Actually, you forgot about the final part of the ceremony."

"And what is the final part?" Beatrice unraveled her raven hair, adjusting her bust.

"The wedding night."

"The wedding night."

She rolled her eyes. "No, no, Ethel. No wedding night!"

He walked over, placing his hands on her waist. "It's part of the ceremony, Mother. We can't disrupt it."

"A wedding night is necessary for the conception of a new heir," his mother said almost pitifully. "There's no need for us to do it."

He kissed her gently on the cheek. "You won't get pregnant this night. We'll just perform this crucial part of the rite and have a good time. We need to stick to the rules and go through all the marriage rituals."

He pulled her corset down, exposing her lush breasts. She allowed it to happen.

"It is our duty to the kingdom," he said, giving her a tender kiss on the neck.

"Mmmm...Ethel" she whispered, closing her eyes.

He ran his hands gently over her breasts, nipples, massaging Mom's full tits. "I remember our first night, when you were changing your clothes and when I was watching. You like being desired, being an object of lust. Something my father always deprived you of. I saw it that day. I can only imagine how lonely you've been all these years with Dad. He was old, decrepit."

He pulled down her dress, exposing her vagina. He did the same with his pants and slid his swollen cock right between her thighs, going in and out.

"Ohhhh...yeah...we don't have to do this like a real husband and wife. I can do it with your thighs."

"Yes...we don't have to. You don't have to, Ethel," she squeezed her legs together, visibly relieved, as he guided his cock in her thighs, going in and out of the hole she created between her legs.

"Mmmm... Oh, yes." he reached up and kissed her. "That feels so good. Forget about Arantheal. You're my wife now, forever. You became one when you dared to kill Wilfield."

Breathing heavily, breaking the kiss, she looked into his eyes filled with passion and desire. "Yes... Yes. I am your wife, sweetheart."

She wrapped her arms around him, bringing him to her chest.

"So there's no point in making it all fake anymore," he lifted her left leg and entered, thrusting into her vagina with his cock in her lewd pussy, slamming the tip against her uterus and his balls against her cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," he yelled in pleasure, coming home.

"No, Ethel. Noooo....ughhhhh," her body shuddered at such a sharp and quick entrance, she bit her lip in pleasure, shivering with her whole body.

"You are my queen... Ugh...and the main purpose of a queen is to produce heirs, Mom," he kept thrusting.

"That's...wrong, we are doing a wrong thing," she hung onto him, putting her arms around his neck, throwing her leg over. "Ohhhh," she mewled as his teeth nipped at her nipple as a reminder of the days when he was just a kid.

He moved his hips vigorously, fucking her. He was increasing his speed with each thrust of hid hips. The best feeling ever. "You are so good, Mom."

"Please, just don't ruin the moment, don't call me Mom. Don't remind me what a gruesome sin we're committing," she moaned. Ethel stirred his cock and grind her hot convulsing pussy.

"Are you happy, Mom? You wanted us to be close. We finally so close, closer...ughhh... than ever. Closer than we could ever be," he used the full force of his hips to destroy her succulent maternal pussy.

"Fuuck...How can you even do this to a vagina that created you, ughhh... Ethel!"

"Just watch and enjoy, Mom! Ughhh," he was thrusting in with obscene harshness, hitting her uterus with the tip.

"I told you not to remind me of... ohhh," she shuddered, cumming in his arms, clutching his head and pressing it against her breast, his teeth against her nipple. "Oooohhhh, yes."

He was ready to cum and slammed into her harder. Mom and son breeding was just so insanely good. Her soft mother's vagina was too lovely to resist and hold back much longer. He was ready to release his load. "Dad deserved to die for not loving you enough. I want to fuck you every day and every night... Ooooh, you're so good, Mom. I'm...almost."

"Why... ughh... you keep calling me Mom. Don't do it inside! You said I won't get pregnant tonight," she hugged him again, returning his mouth to her heated red nipple. She was so red and breathing so hard it looked like she was going to faint. Pressure and intensity of his thrusts increased so much that she had to hold onto the bedposts with the other hand.

"So damn delicious," he kissed her greedily, digging into her mouth, licking her lips, her tongue.

"Ethel...ohhhh...my Ethel... my baby, ughhhhh," she moaned. "You should pull it out...ouhhh, you should,"

"I can't hold it back, Mom...I just... one more thrust," He licked her nipple one last time and moved to the lips, biting them and looking Beatrice in the eyes. "You are so tasty... ughh, Mom...you...must...give birth to...my heir...my baby...aaaahhh...Mommy!"

He couldn't hold it any longer. He grimaced as if in pain and wailed, arching up, falling face first into her hot tits. He exploded, looking right into her eyes. His balls clenched, he entered as deep as he could and shot a powerful warm stream of semen into the mother's womb. "Ughhh, ughhh, Mom!" He shot and injected the cum into mother's womb, nearly falling down. Streams of hot semen flowed through her tunnel and dripped from the vagina onto the floor, under their feet.

"Ethel... You never listen to...ohhh...your Mother," she could feel his seed inside her, every shot, and every powerful release of every load. She wrapped arms around him, pulling her son harder against her red tits, clutching his neck in a rush of embrace.

It was as if he had died, streams of semen leaving his body, emptying him completely. He was ready to share everything with his mother, with his beloved Beatrice.

afs4
afs4
391 Followers
12