Duxford Airfield (the band) Pt. 02

Story Info
Romance and Mystery.
6.3k words
4.29
1.9k
1

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___________(2)__________

LOS ANGELES WEEKEND:

...With the late morning daylight now spilling in through the bedroom drapes, I opened one eye and glanced outside... The wind was still blowing strongly and the rain certainly wasn't showing any signs of abating as of yet either, nor was it likely to any time soon....Fine with me, I thought as I pulled my wife even closer to me and pressed my manhood against her with increased urgency.

I held Andrea in the spooning position and just listened to the wind and steady rain as it continued pattering the sidewalk outside our bedroom window. It felt wonderful to just simply have a carefree day of rest scheduled on our agenda with no plans to go anywhere. The weather forecast was dismal so we weren't going to feel guilty if we stayed in bed all day and didn't even bother to dress.

For me, storms had always seemed to generate a tranquil feeling of inner peace that simply made a person want to lay down in a warm bed and go to sleep for the day, or throughout the night, whichever the case might be. However, sleep wasn't on my mind right now...Andrea was.

My wife's jasmine scented hair was starting to drive me completely out of my mind now as I pulled her back into the bed and toward me, away from the phone she'd presently been fumbling for. I buried my face deep within the cleft of her neck and thick mane of hair, breathing in her scent deeply.

With my eyes closed, I felt, rather than saw Andrea as she flipped the hair out of her eyes with the back of her hand with a quick little snapping motion, the way she always did....In a way it was strange, but somehow these small and seemingly insignificant things, that a woman does subconsciously, were the things that had always seemed to turn me on and mesmerize me the most.

...Andrea, squirmed her curvy bottom against me, she was still making a feeble effort to reach for her phone on the nightstand but I wasn't going to let that happen...

"Tim, I promised Connie that I'd call her at eleven AM this morning, it's eleven twenty five now." Andrea said with sleep still in her voice.

"Mmm" I mumbled without releasing her.

'Honey, I promised her tha-" Andrea suddenly let out a euphoric gasp as I reached down and massaged her vagina slightly.

"She'll understand if you call her later" I breathed selfishly into Andrea's left ear, my arms still tightly around her.

"...You're making this very hard for me, Tim" Andrea said, suddenly fully awake now, my manhood pressed tightly against her.

"You're making, THIS, very hard for me, woman" I gasped, my hot breath in her ear again.

Andrea responded with her naughty little school girl giggle, even though she was trying hard to be serious at the moment....I had her exactly where I wanted her now, past experience with Andrea had taught me that much. I knew that if I could just evoke that one particular little giggle from within her, that Andrea's defenses would suddenly be down and she'd be mine for the taking.

I'd been patiently waiting for the sound of this little chirp of laughter from her for the last several minutes now with all the expectancy of turning the ignition switch key of a fine automobile. With deliberate intention and skill, I methodically took full advantage of the moment and ran my left hand all over her, stoking the fire deep within her.

...I'd done this before and I knew what I was doing, I nodded to myself with pride.

...My mother had once described true romantic intimacy as being very similar to that of a game of chess, complete with complex strategies within the minds of both man and woman. There were spoils of love to be won yet there was also an intriguing degree of risk and danger involved, as both man and woman each had their own strengths and vulnerabilities.

However so much each person would be willing to exert these strengths or risk these vulnerabilities often decided the course of the evening, Mom had once explained. She had then stated that a certain amount of skill and cunning also played a wonderful and significant roll in this lovers game of chess. This, in turn, would often decide who would lead and who would follow during that evening's journey into euphoria.

Once, during a hypothetical conversation, Mom had looked directly into my eyes and asked the pointed question "How much time and effort are you willing to invest into yourself to win her heart and captivate her, son? How much time and effort are you willing to invest in bringing joy to this woman and keeping her captivated?"

...My mother had believed emphatically that physical fitness, personal pride and good self esteem greatly enhanced the ability to convey subliminal messages of passion and appeal to the opposite sex - and this took work. "If you want to have self esteem, then do esteemable things in life, son!"

Mom would often tell Ricky and me that self esteem and other desirable attributes were similar to the muscles within the human body. These so called "muscles" needed to be exercised daily to stay toned and healthy, she would explain.

"You want her to fall in love with you? Then start polishing yourself, practice good spiritual and mental hygiene, with an ample amount of time in the gym too. - Remember, son, you want her to be actively pursuing you, and not the other way around!" Mom would often say with emphasis.

...Within a truly romantic setting, My mother believed that mature erotica often began several hours before proceeding to the actual bedroom. In her mind, erotic passion initiated within the ambiance of a nice quiet restaurant or upon the dance floor with a man in formal attire, a man that she considered as a gentleman...

- Mom had once stated bluntly that the second she stepped out onto the dance floor with a man, she would know instantly whether or not that man would lead or follow within the bedroom.

...I was leading Andrea now - I was the master and Andrea was my love joy. She was the beautiful Supermarine Spitfire and I was the ace pilot that knew how to handle her like no other. I had the necessary skills and experience to tame this wild angel and make her fly at my own whim, any time I chose.

I was man.

Andrea's eyes were closed now and her breath was coming harder, as if she'd been running a great distance. Her hand was now resting upon mine as I continued to caress her with a slow circular motion.

...It was genuine love that I felt for my bride, here was my best friend and confidant, my companion, mentor and lover. Andrea was the alpha and the omega, the first and last...the apple of my eye. Never in my life had I ever possessed such genuine pride in another human being or, at any other time, within my own self either.

My mother had often stated that a man's strength derived from the love of his wife. I couldn't really comprehend this line of thought yet, but I knew my mother had beheld incredible wisdom concerning matters of the heart. I believed in my mother's words of wisdom - even though I didn't fully understand them. This, was barrowing faith, I'd once been told.

...Reaching down I gently massaged Andrea's moistness again and seemingly toggled an electrical switch deep within her.

- Roughly kicking away the covers now, she deftly and unexpectedly threw her right leg over me and mounted my manhood, her movements as quick and fluid as that of a big cat in the wild.

Looking upward at her now and reading the mirth within her eyes I quickly realized, with some degree of shock, that it had been Andrea leading us this morning and not me. She had coyly beckoned me with all of the subtle little things that she knew would evoke a response from within me, - the flipping of her hair, pressing herself against me, and her deep sighs of contentment as she lay close to me.

All the while this morning Andrea had been leading us...and I had followed, exactly as Andrea had predicted that I would.

Looking down her nose at me and seemingly able to read the expression on my face and inner most thoughts, Andrea smiled and said " I'm much better at this game then you are, my friend."

"I be-lieve...you" I gasped, looking up at her in awe.

She leaned down to kiss me and then huffed in my ear, her hair in my face.

"Try not to make too much noise, Tim, Helen's got a broken heart right now and she doesn't need to hear you banging me like a screen door in a wind storm" Andrea said matter of factly.

She then rolled her eyes with the irony that there really was a windstorm outside the window...

Nodding my head in affirmation, I quickly glanced up at our bedroom door to make sure it was securely closed....The last thing anyone in this house needed right now was for Kitty or Horse Feathers to suddenly bump our bedroom door wide open and come charging in while Andrea and me were already past the point of no return.

Obviously Helen knew that Andrea and I would make love at some point during our stay but the least that Andrea and I could do was be considerate....Nothing magnifies a broken heart worse than knowing that your best friend is in the next room, getting laid, when you're sitting alone and wearing your own heart on your sleeve.

"OK, Andrea, I'll try to keep the noise down to a dull roar" I responded quietly and breathing harder now.

Andrea now started rocking on me and we began to get underway as I reveled at her beauty and sensual movements.

...My God, how did I ever get here? I'm so completely out of my own league with this woman that I doubt if I could even spell my own fucking name right now...

...Andrea and I made love slowly and gently, riding the wings of love which eventually led us to a final and glorious euphoria. Afterward, we cuddled in each other's arms and just listened to the storm outside the window, feeling lazy together, just her and I.

"You feeling better today, honey?" I finally asked after a silence as I stroked Andrea's hair. My question was in reference to Danny Wickersham.

"Danny's at peace now, Tim, and I'm OK with it, I think....I'd text or speak with him regularly several times a year but I haven't seen him in person for a long time so I think that's cushioned the blow somewhat for me. He knew about you and he was happy for us, I sent him our photos and I'd up-date him several times a year on what we were doing and he'd do likewise - I loved the man and he loved me. Helen saw him on an almost weekly basis so naturally it's going to be much harder for her to accept. Danny and Helen loved each other too." Andrea explained.

"I know, honey, and from what you've told me, he was a very gifted and wonderful man" I replied quietly.

"He was, Tim, now I just want to stay here for a while longer to support Helen." Andrea said.

"We will" I assured Andrea.

There was another long silence between Andrea and me as we held each other and listened to the storm outside.

"...Andrea, Ricky's been in a few brawls over the course of his life but he's never killed anyone in a fight. I'm sorry that I didn't answer your question, last night, with more clarity. I guess I was just tired and caught off guard with the question. Ricky would tell me if he had killed another guy, or if he even looked back over his life and honestly wondered if he may have left one for dead." I suddenly said, needing to clear the air between us.

"Tim, it was a horrific and stupid question to begin with, on my part, and I'm so sorry I let something like that even slip out at all. Ricky and I didn't exactly get started on the right foot to begin with, when you introduced us. - That being said, I do love him and I know he loves me, we're family now. In all honesty, his biker demeanor does still scare me somewhat but Brenda has alleviated a lot of that just by talking to me and explaining Ricky's nature" Andrea confessed as she hid her face against my chest.

"Honey, it's alright and I understand. Ricky's a big scary looking guy that a lot of people are afraid of initially. Part of the reason for this is because Ricky is naturally stoic, and a lot of people misinterpret this as brooding.

- He's absolutely the wrong guy to fuck with, I can tell you that, but he doesn't look for trouble and he'd rather resolve any differences that he might have with someone peacefully and then walk away.

Ricky is, in all honesty, an easy going guy at heart - otherwise Mom would have kicked his ass....Mom was the only person that Ricky's ever been truly afraid of in this world, Andrea, I'm serious" I answered honestly.

This reply made Andrea laugh slightly.

"You're serious, Tim? Ricky was afraid of Lovey, really?" Andrea asked looking up at me.

"Andrea, he was absolutely terrified of her wrath." I replied, laughing now myself.

Andrea laughed again.

"IF YOU DON'T TELL BRENDA YOU'RE SORRY, RIGHT NOW, - THEN I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS CLEAR INTO NEXT WEEK, MISTER!" I now quoted Mom quietly with a high pitch voice and pointing with my index finger, the way Mom used to.

Andrea closed her eyes and giggled uproariously, she then replied with "...Oh, that's so adorable, Tim."

"Not if you were there, it wasn't" I said stoically.

Andrea and I both laughed again.

"...Hell, when Mom did get pissed-off about something, she could put the fear of God into anyone, Andrea. She was a strong woman - she had to be, raising Ricky and me by herself." I said with conviction.

"That's what Brenda says, Tim" Andrea acknowledged quietly.

"I would imagine that Joy was of the same caliber as Mom" I said.

"She was, Dad and her had an old fashioned marriage - Dad was the bread winner and she was queen of the house. Whatever Mom said may as well have been written in stone, inside the home she was the law and this applied to Dad as well.

"It sounds like it worked for them" I said.

"They were happy together and they adored each other, Tim. They'd have their little spats every now and again, like any couple, but they were both open minded people and their disagreements usually didn't last very long before they'd figure out a compromise.

Dad always called her 'My Cherokee bride', unless they were at odds about something, then he'd call her 'My little Cherokee princess.' - and that term used to get Mom so completely riled, I remember. - Whenever Dad would call her that, she'd always come back with 'Well, the princess seems to be the only one doing any WORK around here!

As they grew older it was comical and also charming for Gail and I to watch Mom and Dad going through one of their little periodic spats" Andrea said as we both laughed.

"What would they argue about?" I asked quietly.

"...As you know, Dad loved to fly - he would have worked for free, if he'd had too, he loved it so much. Dad was at Aerozona Cargo for twenty five years and he got to play with some great big expensive toys and he got payed for doing it....If Ricky's 'mistress' is riding freight trains, then Dad's 'mistress' was flying the DC6.

Looking back, I've often believed that he probably felt like he was stealing money from the company most of the time, he loved flying so much.

Mom used to get so completely annoyed whenever he'd have to work a few extra days and miss a weekend with us. I remember the look she'd get in her eyes whenever she'd say - 'Your father is with her again" Andrea answered.

"Did she ever fly with him?" I asked.

"As we were growing-up, Gail and I flew with Dad a lot and Mom did a few times but she never cared for it, Tim. Mom grew-up in a completely different culture and completely different world than Lovey did and my mother never understood or trusted machines. She'd never even seen a locomotive or any other mechanical creature before the time she was fifteen years old, she once told me. Mom believed that my father and his machines spoke to one another within the spirit world." Andrea said quietly.

"Maybe they did, Andrea, I don't think the guy ever scratched the paint on one, after the war, and he flew cargo, millions of miles, didn't he?" I asked.

"Yes, he flew many millions of miles and had an outstanding record. A landing gear strut did collapse on him once while they were landing though - they were loaded heavy. Everyone walked away from the incident and that DC6 flew again several days later. The F.A.A. deemed it as mechanical failure.

Dad had some close-calls from time to time but 'The Luck of the Irish' was always with him, as he'd often say. My mother would often retort that the reason Dad's flying record was so clean was because she'd worn out her prayer mat." Andrea elaborated.

"Joy must have been quite a woman" I said.

"She was, baby" Andrea answered softly.

"What did she think of your modeling career?" I asked.

"She didn't understand it, Tim. My mother never really understood the material world or the concept of money. The first time she ever saw my photo in a major publication, she simply said that I was living way too fast. I probably was or maybe that's just a standard answer from all parents. - I've used that very same line myself, with Connie" Andrea said in reflection.

Aren't you going to call her now?" I asked, suddenly remembering that I'd distracted Andrea away from making the call.

"I'm going to check on Helen in a little while, I'll call Connie then" Andrea replied...

...Now with a lull in our conversation, my wife and I both became quiet and a few minutes later we both drifted off to a sleep once more as we lay in each other's arms.

The storm continued to rage outside.

...Somewhere within the multi layers of deep sleep, I gradually became aware that visions of Andrea were now slowly swirling all around me...the lyrics and mesmerizing instrumentals of my absolute favorite song of all time now becoming louder and louder within my mind...

"She was a long cool woman in a black dress

Just a' five nine

Beautiful

Tall

With just one look I was a bad mess

'Cause that long cool woman had it all..."

...I subconsciously pulled Andrea closer to me, all the while her photograph from within the Angels album now flying through my mind over and over again...Duxford Airfield's Mystery Girl...

"...She was a long cool woman in a black dress..."

...Once more, my mother's words from long ago now flashed through my mind like a distant echo..."The second that I step out onto a dance floor with a man, I know instantly whether or not that man will lead or follow within the bedroom."

...Andrea and my mother were two of the same caliber I conceded inwardly with a nod.

"...She was a long cool woman in a black dress..."

...My God, my mother must have been a dangerous woman in the bedroom...

...With deep sleep shadowing me ever closer, I slowly began to compare the parallels between Andrea and Mom...

"...She was a long cool woman in a black dress..."

Andrea and I slept.

...

...I bit into a piece of toast as I stood in Helen's kitchen and glanced toward the half open door of her bedroom. Andrea, with a large green bath towel wrapped around her, was sitting on the edge of the bed and talking quietly with Helen as Kitty and Horse Feathers cuddled-up close to their human mom. From what I could see, Helen looked like she hadn't budged all night which was probably a good thing, I thought.

I popped two more slices of bread into the toaster.

"...Mom needs an extra day of rest now, so we need to be really quiet for her today, alright guys?" I heard Andrea say softly from within Helen's bedroom.

A wagging tail and loud purring answered Andrea's bequest.

I smiled at Andrea's conversation with Kitty and Horse Feathers, Andrea loved animals and spoke their language fluently, - language of the heart, as she put it.

There was further conversation between Andrea and Helen, their hushed tones barely audible but I could hear the sleep still within Helen's voice. It sounded like she was already on the verge of going right back to sleep again.

12