Dweeb Son Discovers Mommy's Past

Story Info
Nerdy son exploits Mommy's past.
4.6k words
4.16
45.7k
90
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

This is a simple little fantasy. If incest is your thing, hopefully you'll enjoy it. If not, maybe move on to another story. Either way, thanks for stopping by!

My son is strange and getting stranger by the day. Being his Mom, I hate saying these things about my own flesh and blood, but he is starting to freak me out. I actually feel intimidated by him in a strange way. He's become one of those gamer nerds that stays locked in his room most of the time, curtains drawn, playing those stupid video games. It seems like he only comes out of his room to use the restroom or to eat. He says he has friends, but they must all be online, because I've never met any of them. Rudy turned 18 a couple of weeks ago and I'm at my wits end about his recent behavior.

"Rudy! Rudy!" Turn that game off and come down for dinner!

No answer, as usual. Not surprising, he rarely talks to me at all. He just seems to silently appear at the dinner table, always five to ten minutes after his Father and I have started eating. Ever since he turned 18, he only wears a tee shirt with a speedo type bottom around the house. Not really a big deal, except that it is very distracting. You see, Rudy has a very large dick, and those tight speedos do absolutely nothing to hide it. Sometimes I can't help but stare at the outline of his bulge, encased in that tight spandex material!

Oh my God! Yum!

Of course, I feel terrible about staring, after all, he is my son. Rudy knows I stare at his bulge. I've caught him smirking at me when I look up from his bulge; of course, I look away and blush. I've thought, more than once, that he wears those damn speedos just to taunt and tease me.

Back in college, I was a bit of a cock and cum whore. I always fucked my dates and had several gangbangs and bukkake sessions. It seemed like I could never enough cock and cum. But ever since Larry and I got married 20+ years ago, those desires took a backseat to the realities of work and raising our son. I didn't meet my husband until well after college, so he knows nothing about my wild college days, and I want to keep it that way!

Dinner continued, mostly in silence because my husband, Larry, was staring at his phone as usual. I glanced over at Rudy.

"Larry, he's doing it again. Please tell him to stop, he won't listen to me."

Rudy was staring straight ahead, as if in a trance, while he slowly stroked his cock. At first, he was just rubbing it through the stretchy, shiny red spandex material of his speedo. But then he removed his dick from its spandex prison and started slowly beating off, right at the dinner table!

Disgusting!

"Lisa he's fine, just a young, healthy boy doing what comes naturally."

"He shouldn't be doing that at the dinner table or anywhere else besides his room Larry! I've been finding his....his....'droppings' all over the house! He left his droppings in my panty drawer the other day for God's sake!"

"The boy has thousands of hormones racing through his body, give him a break! And it's not 'droppings', it's just cum. Not a big deal sweetheart."

Turning to Rudy, Larry said, "Go ahead and finish son, it's okay." Larry went back to his phone.

God damnit! How can Larry allow this at the dinner table!?

Rudy slowly turned his head and stared at me with a strange smirk on his face. He kept rubbing that big dick of his. For whatever reason, I couldn't look away. I stared at him while he stared at me, his big cock in his hand; he even waggled it at me a couple of times!

Bastard!

Rudy's lewd pumping continued. I felt my face flush.

Was I embarrassed or turned on? God, I wasn't sure which!

I quickly glanced at Larry; he was still reading some story on his phone; totally unconcerned about Rudy's obscene behavior. Rudy's stroking increased; he was getting close to cumming. He kept staring at me, I still couldn't look away. He was grinning broadly now. No, not a grin, more like a leer!

I felt so ashamed for continuing to stare!

Suddenly, his cock erupted and his cum spewed up onto the dinner table, onto his stomach and even his dinner plate. His smirk turned into a big, silent smile. He wiped his cock and right hand on the tablecloth, then stood and slowly walked back upstairs to his room.

Larry was still engrossed in his phone; I don't think he even noticed that Rudy just shot his disgusting load! I stared at Rudy's latest droppings on the dinner table and on his plate. I felt my mouth go dry. I licked my lips.

Should I? No, no! That would be too gross. I can't open this pandora's box!

I started to clear the table, carrying my plate and Rudy's plate to the kitchen.

I stood at the sink, Rudy's cum covered plate in my hand. I looked over my shoulder, Larry was still at the dinner table. I scraped the remainder of Rudy's food into the garbage disposal, leaving only his cum on his plate.

What the fuck.....

Another glance at Larry, then I slowly brought his plate to my mouth. Extending my tongue, I quickly licked my son's cum off his dinner plate.

My God that tastes good! It's been way too long since I've given into my cum addiction!

Larry and I haven't had sex in years, I really needed this cum fix! I was so fucking turned on! I stepped out onto the back porch, and after a quick glance left and right, I stuck my hand up under my skirt. I could still taste Rudy's cum on my tongue. I viciously started fingering my cunt!

Damn this feels so fucking good!

Eyes closed; leaning against the house, I threw my head back in ecstasy as my pending orgasm built.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Here it comes! Oh....my.....fucking....God!!!

My first orgasm in recent memory slammed into me, momentarily taking my breath away! I pulled my fingers from my sloppy cunt.

Should I? I haven't tasted pussy juice in forever!

Ever so slowly, I brought my messy fingers up to my mouth and started to lick and suck them clean.

Maybe I still am a cum whore?

I happened to glance up, and to my horror, Rudy was watching me from his bedroom window! Our eyes met; his strange smirk re-appeared.

Shit! How could I be so fucking stupid!?

I hurried back inside. Larry had left the table and was now watching TV. I finished the dishes and headed upstairs. Glancing down the hallway toward Rudy's room, I saw another bizarre sight. Rudy was standing just inside his doorway, the only thing protruding into the hallway was his big cock. I stopped and stared. He seemed to sense my presence and started lewdly flexing his groin muscles, so his cock moved up and down, almost like it was beckoning me to come to it.

I'm not doing this. Whatever game Rudy is playing, I'm not falling into his trap!

I was proud of my willpower as I forced myself to look away and go inside my bedroom. Closing the door, I started to get undressed for bed. And then, I saw it!

What the fuck!?

Lying on my pillow was a used rubber, full of cum with the end tied in a knot so it wouldn't spill.

God that kid is a fucking pervert! He is really starting to freak me out.

I stood still next to my bed, looking down at the rubber on my pillow. I don't know why, but I slowly reached my hand out and picked it up. My mouth was going dry again.

The cum is still warm! He was just in here! God, I love warm cum!

I glanced over my shoulder at the bedroom door to make sure Larry wasn't walking in, then quickly stepped into the bathroom and locked the door. I held the warm, cum filled rubber up to light.

God it's beautiful! And so full! Rudy must be a heavy cummer!

I knew right away that I wasn't going to throw it away. I wanted cum more than anything! I grabbed a pair of scissors from the drawer and snipped off the knotted end of the rubber. Licking my lips in anticipation of my pending treat, I held it up again just to look at it.

Ding! Ding!

Fuck, someone is texting me!?

I picked up my phone and looked at the text. It was Rudy!

I'm not opening that text, no way.

But, then I did. He sent me a video of him stroking that big, beautiful dick, complete with a rubber on the end, probably the very same rubber I was holding right now!

Oh my God! He knows! He knows what I'm doing with his used rubber! Damn! Damn! Damn! Fuck it! I'm eating this cum anyway!

I stripped off my panties and skirt in one quick motion. Propping my phone up on the bathroom counter, I played the video. No, I not only played the video, I played it in slow motion. I was mesmerized. I played it again. Then I played it again while I slowly lifted his used rubber to my lips.

I stuck the open end into my mouth and started sucking that cum out for all I was worth! My fingers were slamming in and out of my cunt!

Jesus! What is going on!? This feels so wrong, but so..... fucking....good!

My cum snack was delicious! Jesus fucking Christ, my addiction was rearing its ugly head again after so many years. I sucked the rubber dry and then hid it under some used tissue in the garbage can.

I quickly showered and climbed into bed. My head was spinning, this, whatever 'this' is, was happening way too fast!

Ding! Ding!

Fuck! Rudy is texting me again!

"Did you enjoy my present Mommy?"

I turned off the light. I'm not answering that!

Ding! Ding!

"That's okay, you don't need to respond. I already know the answer 😊 . Good night, Mommy."

The next morning Larry went off to work and I went to the gym for a much needed workout. Of course, Rudy was not awake when I left. When I got home, I fixed a bowl of oatmeal, got a glass of juice, and sat down at the table to eat.

I looked up as Rudy entered the kitchen, he was carrying a small electronic tablet; I assumed he was still gaming. This morning he was wearing very sheer, black panties (for lack of a better word) with a round hole in the front. His big dick protruded from the hole, obscenely flopping around as he moved.

"Rudy! You have GOT to stop walking around the house like this!"

No response, he didn't even look at me. But he did set the tablet down on the table, clearly and deliberately within my view. Of course, I glanced at it.

Oh my God! It's porn! And not just any porn! It's a video of a lady totally enjoying a bukkake session! Fuck! She is COVERED in cum! My juices started flowing. God how I miss those days!

I was so engrossed in the porn video; I didn't notice that Rudy had moved and was now standing right next to me. Instinctively, I turned my head. His big, beautiful cock was fully erect and inches from my face! I noticed through the sheer panties that his balls and entire groin area were completely shaven and smooth.

Mmmmm.....shaved! My favorite!

"Rudy, please stop. This has gone far enough!"

In response to my request, he started stroking his big slab of meat, right in front of me.

That's it! I'm just ignoring this weirdo!

I turned back and continued eating my oatmeal. In my peripheral vision, I could tell Rudy had increased the tempo of his stroking. I tried ignoring him, but it was tough. I kept glancing at the bukkake video in front of me on his tablet.

God what a hot video!

Then, with an audible grunt, Rudy shot his load!

The bastard just jerked off into my fucking oatmeal!!

"What the hell Rudy!?"

As surprised and pissed as I was, I didn't stop him as he continued to empty his balls into my bowl of oatmeal. I didn't even turn toward him, just kept ignoring him. When he was done cumming, he wiped the head of his dick against my cheek to clean it off. He then turned and left the kitchen.

Most Moms would have started crying and run out of the room, but not me. I stared at my cum covered oatmeal as I felt a bit of his cum run down my cheek. I was still hungry.

Fuck, now what? I know what I WANTED to do but was once again struggling with my conscience.

I glanced around, making sure Rudy wasn't lurking nearby. I slowly lifted my spoon, transfixed on my cum covered oatmeal. I took a spoonful and slowly brought it to my lips.

Oh my God! How I've missed this taste!

Without another thought, I eagerly consumed the rest of my oatmeal.

I went and showered after breakfast, then ran some errands, and came home in time to start dinner. When Larry came home that evening, I called him into the kitchen.

"Honey, we need to talk about Rudy's behavior."

"What do you mean sweetheart?"

"You know exactly what I mean! He's walking around with his big dick hanging out and jerking off all over the freakin' house! He's like a dog in heat! This morning he jerked off in my bowl of oatmeal as I was eating it!"

Larry smiled, "He does have a big dick, doesn't he? That's my boy!"

"Larry! That's not the fucking point!"

"So did you have to make a new bowl of oatmeal?"

"Ummm.....no. And that's not the point either!"

"Lost your appetite after he pumped his cum into your bowl, eh?" he said with a chuckle.

"Not exactly. Let's talk about something else."

Larry sensed something in my demeanor and kept the questions coming.

"You ate it, didn't you honey? Holy shit."

"Well....don't judge me, I was hungry!"

I don't dare tell him about the cum filled rubber on my pillow and how I ate that too!

Larry just smirked at me. That same shit eating smirk that I get from Rudy.

"Hungry for oatmeal, or hungry for something else?"

"Okay, I ate it, crucify me!"

Larry grinned widely.

Why do guys get so turned on if a girl likes cum!? Jesus! What's the big deal!?

"Honey, guys can sense when a woman wants cock or cum. Rudy has apparently sensed that in you. So, I'm guessing this is his way of showing affection for his Mom. You know, offering you his cum. I'm sure it's just a phase. Let's let it run its course then I'm sure things will get back to normal."

"Uh huh. It's like he's getting some perverse pleasure in taunting me."

Dinner was uneventful, but only because Rudy ate in his room. After dinner, Larry retreated to his usual spot in the family room and flipped on the TV.

He'll be asleep soon, I'm sure. Sigh. God! I can't stop thinking about cum! What the fuck is wrong with me!?

After cleaning up the kitchen, I joined Larry in the family room, even though he was sound asleep. Reading and enjoying a glass of wine after dinner is one of my favorite activities. After reading for an hour or so, I decided to head upstairs and get ready for bed. I was actually a bit disappointed that Rudy didn't pay me a visit with another of his 'offerings'."

Ding! Ding!

My phone was on the table next to my chair. I picked it up, having a pretty good idea who was texting me.

"Do you want a bedtime snack, Mommy?"

This time I decided to answer the text.

"Why are you doing this to me Rudy?"

He responded instantly.

"We both know the answer to that, don't we Mommy?"

I just stared at my phone.

How could he possibly know about my past? He can't, no way."

Ding! Ding!

"You like it warm, right Mommy?"

Jesus! Somehow, he knows more than I thought he did! He's such a computer geek, maybe he found something about my wild past online?

Ding! Ding!

"I'm stroking it right now, Mommy, stroking it just for you. Do you want to watch?"

What the fuck, I'm getting wet! How can this weird shit be turning me on!?

Ding! Ding!

"Do you know what I'm looking at while I stroke my big dick, Mommy?"

I'm not sure why, but this time I answered him.

"Probably more of that disgusting bukkake porn."

Ding! Ding!

" 😊 . Good guess, but not any old bukkake scene. I'm looking at pictures of my Mommy while I jerk off."

Ok. That does it. I'm totally weirded out; I'm going to bed!

Ding! Ding!

"Pictures of my Mommy's bukkake. My Mommy is covered in cum from dozens of men. You looked so young then! Well, at least the parts of you I can make out."

Oh fuck! He DID find something online. God damnit!

Ding! Ding!

"You look SO sexy with cum all over you, Mommy, especially your face and tits."

I decided to take the denial route, I texted him back.

"Rudy, I'm not sure what you're looking at, but it's not your Mother."

Ding! Ding!

"Oh yes, Mommy. The audio is just as clear as the video. I can hear all those men calling you names like 'cock whore', 'cum slut', and 'cum dumpster'. But more importantly, I can hear you begging for more and more hot cum. Begging for more even when you're already covered in it. It's so disgusting, but oh so hot! I recognize my Mommy's voice."

Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm so busted.

Ding! Ding!

"So, listen up cum slut, here's my offer. We both know you love the taste of my cum, you've eaten it at least twice now that I know of, probably more. I love to jerk off and you love cum, it's a match made in heaven! I can cum multiple times a day and give you all the cum you crave. All I want you to do each time is beg for it, beg for my cum. Just like you begged for cum from those men in that video. It'll be so much more convenient for you, getting your cum fixes from your own son."

"I don't do those things anymore, Rudy. That's all in the past."

Ding! Ding!

"Oh, but I bet you would if you had the chance, right Mommy? Afterall, once a cum whore always a cum whore."

I threw my head back against the chair. I felt so defeated, so.......vulnerable and exposed. But there was another feeling as well. I looked over at Larry snoring on the couch. I quickly pulled off my shorts and panties and started fingering myself. My eyes were closed, remembering those wonderful bukkake nights I used to have!

Oh! Oh! Oh my fucking God! Ughhhhh......!!!!!

I gave myself a mind shattering orgasm! I sat there for a few minutes, catching my breath.

Ding! Ding!

"You have 10 minutes to accept my offer, Mommy. If you've decided you don't like cum anymore, which we both know is not true, then just ignore this and go to bed. I won't bother you anymore. But, if you choose to accept my offer, you'll get all the cum your cute little tummy can hold."

Ha! Well, there's my out! We can end this little game right now!

I pulled my panties and shorts back on and headed upstairs to bed, content with my decision to end this game with Rudy. On the upstairs landing, I glanced down the hall towards Rudy's room.

Oh shit. That bastard!

Lying in the middle of the hallway floor was another used rubber. I could tell from four feet away it was very full.

Damn! Did he jerk off twice into the same rubber!? Yum! So much cum......

I stood there staring at it, wondering what I should do. My mouth, once again drying out in anticipation of getting more cum.

I need to just go in my room, go to bed, and forget all this ever happened!

I turned toward my bedroom, but something made me hesitate.

One more rubber filled with cum won't hurt, right? I mean, after this one, I'm done with this!

I turned around, walked over to the cummy rubber, and bent to pick it up. As I reached for it, Rudy tugged it out of my reach and a bit further down the hall.

The bastard tied fishing line to the rubber! What a whack job!

Again, I stepped closer to the used rubber and bent to pick it up. Rudy tugged it away again, now it was right outside his open bedroom door. I heard Rudy laughing from inside his bedroom.

Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers
12