Dwelling in Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
545 Followers

And just like that, my cock started twitching again. The little minx.

The thing was, she didn't act like a minx. She didn't look like a minx. She looked like an angel. I was just a horny old man that needed to get laid so badly my mind was playing tricks on me.

"I definitely like what I see. So what's next, and how long do you think it will take to complete?" I asked.

"Well I have a meeting scheduled tomorrow at the house with my contractor Rick. He will be responsible for building the cabinets for the office, and various other handyman tasks. I'll also be doing a more thorough measure on some of the spaces before I get started ordering furniture. I expect the project to take two to three months. It depends on the availability and lead time of the furniture and whether we hit any hiccups along the way."

Holy shit, three months?

"Sounds good," I muttered. I needed to get her out of here immediately. And I needed to get my ass back to work. There was no way I would make it through this if I didn't focus on something else. Round the clock.

"I'm gonna be back at the office starting tomorrow, so just let yourself in. Did Margot give you the gate code?"

"Yes, Mr. Donovan, I have it. I assume it's okay to share it with my contractor?"

Fucking hell, I wished she'd just call me Curt.

"Sure, no problem. If you trust him, I'm sure he's legit."

"Absolutely. Rick is great. We've worked together for a couple years, and he always does good work for me," she assured.

I chuckled to myself. As if any heterosexual man would give her anything less than superior service. She had no idea. She probably had this Rick guy eating out of her little hand. I smirked at the thought of some heavyset contractor holding up pictures on the wall while she pointed and shook her head indecisively.

"Of course," I humored her. "Well, unless there's something else, I should get started prepping for tomorrow. I have a lot of work to catch up on after last week," I explained.

"I bet. Well have no fear Mr. Donovan, I will take care of everything. Soon you'll have the house of your dreams!" Bethany said excitedly.

Not nearly soon enough. I prayed I would have the willpower to stay away from her.

"I'm sure you'll do an excellent job Bethany. If you need anything, the quickest way to reach me is via text, but you can also email me. Call for emergencies only. If you can't get a hold of me for some reason, reach out to Margot. You have her contact info right?"

"Yes sir," she nodded.

Sir. Even better. Christ.

"Excellent. Well then, have a good rest of the day Bethany. I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor," I smiled, ushering her as gently as I could out the door.

"You have a nice day too Mr. Donovan. Take care," she grinned.

"Goodbye Bethany," was my final farewell before I shut the front door as quickly as I dared.

Letting out a deep breath, I turned and ran up the stairs. Kicking off my shoes, socks, pants, and boxers, I jumped in bed and dialed Tina.

"Curt, I'm at work..."

"Go to the ladies room," I ordered gruffly, as I unbuttoned my shirt.

There was a brief pause, followed by a whispered, "Yes sir."

I heard shuffling, and the creak of a door, and began to stroke myself in anticipation.

"I'm there sir," Tina whispered.

"Talk dirty to me slut," I demanded.

"Are you holding your cock sir?" she asked, already in the mood.

"What do you think slut?" I gritted. "Touch yourself."

"Mmm, do you want me to touch my tits sir?" she teased.

I growled, knowing she knew what I really wanted, and would give it to me.

"Shall I rub my nipples back and forth, getting them all hard for you? Mmmm, that's nice. Mmm, my pussy is getting wet. I can feel it."

"You know what I want slut, now get to it," I spat, fisting my cock furiously.

"Yes sir. I'm unzipping my pants now."

"Are you bare?" I asked.

"No, sir."

"Hmmm, well we'll have to fix that, won't we slut?" I rasped. "Shall it be the cane or my belt?"

"Mmmm, the belt please sir!"

I could tell I was affecting her now. She loved the belt.

"We'll see slut," I laughed throatily. "We'll see how good you are. Now circle your clit. Don't cum until I say."

"Mmmm, yes sir. I'm touching my pussy now. I'm circling my clit. My pussy is so wet for you. It misses you."

"What does your whore pussy miss?" I teased.

"It misses your cock sir, your hands, your tongue. I miss you stretching me, forcing your cock deep into my tight pussy. Spanking my ass hard until I can't take any more."

"Fuck..." I grunted, trying to hold myself back from the edge.

"I hope you're close slut, because I'm about to cum in your whore pussy. Tell me, are you close?"

"I'm close sir! Please!" Tina squealed.

I pictured her frigging her clit in the bathroom stall, thrusting her hips in urgency.

Against my will, the image of Tina gradually transformed into a trembling panting Bethany, her tiny hand rubbing fiercely against her now bare cunt. Her breasts swaying and heaving as she trembled with pleasure.

And my hand became a blur on my cock.

"Okay slut, pinch your clit, hard! Cum for me!" I ordered harshly through clenched teeth.

"Fuckkk yess sirrr!!! Aahhh!!" Tina gushed.

But it wasn't enough. The lust in my blood was so thick, I had to have more.

"Don't you dare stop, slut! Fucking pinch that clit harder! Now!" I roared.

Through the ringing in my ears I heard her muffled cries.

"Fuck!!" I hollered just a second before I allowed myself release.

My pent up desire for Bethany exploded into mid-air then, landing wetly all over me. And the bed. Shit. Now I'd have to wash the comforter too. At the moment though, I couldn't get too upset about it.

I could hear Tina panting on the other end of the line.

"Good girl," I praised, before I hung up.

---

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
545 Followers
12