Dykeification Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like girls."

"You're into girls."

"I'm into girls." Each time Danielle said it, it got a little easier.

"You want to fuck girls."

"I..." Danielle felt her whole body grow warm, and she squirmed again.

"Say it," Grace ordered, finally injecting her voice with a little force. "You want to fuck girls."

"I..." Hesitant though she was, Danielle knew giving in was inevitable. She had no desire or will with which to resist. "I want to f-fuck girls."

"That's right, babe." Grace ran a hand down Danielle's spine, a reward that had the celebrity shivering with pleasure. She was so relaxed. She was so empty. "You're gay. You want to fuck girls."

Beneath the surface of her mind, Danielle was reeling from the revelation. She reached back, searching for memories to help her understand. She supposed she'd always appreciated how other women had looked. Had it been more than just platonic? It was so hard for her to tell. But... it must have been, mustn't it? She wanted to fuck girls. She was into girls. She thought about how she'd been looking at her friend Dulcinea when they'd met for brunch. She'd certainly been admiring the other celebrity's glow-up. Had she also been checking her out? When she peered into that memory in her mind's eye, she found her attention more and more drawn to the curve of Dulcinea's body and the swell of her breasts. And when her friend had joked about trying out girls, had she been... flustered?

It was all starting to settle into place. Danielle was gay. She wanted to fuck girls.

"I gotta say, though," Grace continued, after allowing Danielle a few moments to properly absorb her new truth. "Even for a girl-loving-girl like you, this is really something."

"H-huh?" Danielle groaned blearily. "What do you- ah!"

Danielle let out a moan much, much louder and needier than any before as she felt Grace reach between her legs and run a single fingertip along the throbbing, dripping lips of her exposed cunt.

It was completely inappropriate. It was absolutely unacceptable conduct from a personal assistant, and totally impossible to justify as part of a massage. Danielle should have roused herself, stood up, and fired Grace on the spot.

But she couldn't. She couldn't even think about doing it. She was too busy moaning and squirming from the overwhelming pleasure Grace's fingertips brought her.

"See?" Grace was grinning wildly as she taunted her employer. "You know, not every lesbian gets wet like this just from a girl giving them a massage. You must be really crazy for it, babe. A real slut for other women. A real dyke."

Danielle's mind was blank. A single fingertip had her writhing and crying out like a slut in heat. She was completely beyond thinking now. Between pleasure, relaxation, and the scent of Grace's candles, her ability to think about anything at all had been obliterated. She was an open vessel for everything Grace was telling her.

"Seems to me like you've totally been repressing all this stuff." Grace seemed to sense her weakness, and added a second finger, still only teasing the outer lips of Danielle's pussy. "I guess you've really been in denial, huh?" Her voice was dripping with sadistic glee. "And now it's all coming out, babe. One touch from a woman like me, and you're making such a mess of yourself. Who could have guessed?"

False, futile denial came to Danielle's lips, even as she started grinding her hips against the massage table in a pathetically desperate attempt to push herself back against Grace's palm. "Noooo," she whined.

"Yes" Grace insisted, her voice far stronger and more certain. "You're a dyke."

"I... I..."

"Danielle," Grace warned. "You. Are. A. Dyke. Say it."

Her words seem to pass into Danielle's ears, through her mind, and out of her lips. "I-I'm a dyke."

Grace purred, and rewarded the celebrity by pressing her whole hand against the hypnotized girl's cunt, using the tips of her fingers to rub small circles around her clit. "Good girl."

Danielle moaned still louder. She was insensate with pleasure. Her thoughts were a kaleidoscope of new urges and desires. There was a deep sense of unease in her stomach, but far stronger than that was the searing need between her legs. "P-please!" she begged.

Her abandonment of restraint and dignity was met by a pair of fingertips pushing past her cunt lips. Danielle saw white. This was heaven. Nothing had ever felt better.

As she felt the celebrity's pussy squeezing desperately around her fingers, Grace laughed. It wasn't a giggle, girlish and amused; it was a laugh, full of the cruel, boastful humor of victory. As she watched the celebrity whining and trying to fuck herself against her hand, Grace started musing out loud, contemplating all that she could do.

"Oh, babe, you're doing so well," Grace purred. "Better than I could have hoped. Now, what kind of fun are we going to have together?"

"P-please!" Danielle whined, Grace's words drowned out by her own cries of pleasure, and by the slick, wet sounds of the girl's fingers plowing in and out of her cunt.

"I do like you like this," Grace mused. "Mewling and weak and eager. You play the part so very well. But it's so... so passé. It's been done. Your friend Dulcinea, for instance. I want a little spice. A little zest. And, hey, who says I can't switch things up from time to time?"

Danielle kept ignoring her. The only thing that mattered in the hypnotized girl's head was being filled and pleasured by Grace. By a girl. The fact that Grace was openly, naked deciding what path her future was going to take barely even registered.

"OK, Danielle, listen," Grace said firmly. She stilled her fingers, and bent down until her lips were close to Danielle's ear. Danielle whined with unfulfilled need, but nonetheless, her mind was primed to mindlessly listen and accept. "You don't just want to fuck girls. You want to top girls."

Danielle shivered. Her lips were parted, and drool was running down her chin.

"You think about being the one on top," Grace whispered to her. "The one in charge. You want to make girls writhe and squirm underneath you. Just like I'm doing to you now."

"I... I..." Danielle was overwhelmed. It couldn't remember ever thinking that before, but now her head was full of lurid images.

Grace started moving her fingers again, knowing the pleasure would break Danielle's mind exactly as she wanted. "You think about it," she pressed. "In your fantasies. In your dreams. When you touch yourself. You love the way girls look when they're helpless. When they beg and drool and plead. You love being the one who makes them that way. It's hotter than anything. It's what you've always wanted."

"I... it... y-yes!" Danielle moaned. It was starting to take shape in her head, the irresistible force of Grace's words rolling over her like a wave. She wanted it. She wanted it so badly.

"You want to make them cum." Grace's fingers were moving faster and faster inside Danielle's pussy, skillfully and swiftly bringing her to the edge. Her other hand was still groping Grace's ass, sending warm pleasure radiating through her. "With your fingers. With your strap. With your tongue, Whatever it takes."

"F-fuck!" Danielle cried. She was so close, and every fantasy Grace described only made her more desperate. "I w-want it!"

"Yes!" Grace panted, her breaths coming fast and ragged from both exertion and arousal. "You want to be the hottest top-dog bitch in Hollywood, and you want everyone to know it!"

"Y-y-yes!" Danielle managed to take one deep, full breath and fill up her lungs, only to scream with ecstasy as orgasm overtook her. The lightning bolt of pleasure that ran through her as she came all over Grace's fingers only served to sear those fantasies and desires into place. She wanted it all now, just as Grace had described.

As her mind collapsed under the weight of all that over-stimulation, her dreams were filled with lascivious fantasies, and all of them involved her being the one on top.

***

When Danielle finally came to, it felt like hours had passed. Her body was heavy from sleepiness, but the moment she tried to move, she found that she felt better than ever. It was like she hadn't even known how sore she was until the pain was all gone. Grace's massage must really have done the trick.

The celebrity's eyes blinked open. The massage! What had happened? She was still in her bathroom, still lying on the massage table, but a nice, warm blanket had been draped over her. The room was dim, the candles having burnt out long ago. For a moment, Danielle was struck with the bizarre impression that her thighs were sticky and her body was drenched with sweat, but once she took a moment to check, she found that neither of those things were true. It must have just been her dreams.

Danielle blushed. Her dreams. Wow. They had really been something.

"Danielle? Are you awake?" called Grace's voice. Danielle sat up as her assistant entered the room, pulling the blanket around herself to hide her nudity. "Oh, good! I didn't want you to oversleep and ruin your sleep schedule. I just, like, didn't want to wake you ever. You seemed so relaxed, it was so nice. Especially after everything we were talking about."

"What we..." Danielle rubbed her head, confused, but then went stiff as the memory hit her.

She was gay.

She liked girls.

And Grace had helped her figure it out.

She couldn't remember much more than that. Not really. But she felt good, like she'd really come to terms with something. Danielle couldn't believe that she was actually bi. She just hoped she hadn't crossed any lines. Danielle turned to Grace.

"I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable," she said carefully. "And, ah, I hope I can count on your discretion. I have a fiancé, and well, the tabloids..."

Grace just smiled. "Don't worry about a thing," she promised. "I'm very discreet."

Danielle smiled too. Then, as Grace took a step closer to her, she was seized with a sudden impulse, and reached out to take a firm grip on her assistant's chin, forcing her to meet her gaze.

"Good girl," the celebrity told her, in a firm, hungry voice that felt as alien as it did right.

Grace said nothing, but she blushed a deep red, and Danielle saw a flash of submissive pleasure pass through the girl's eyes.

Then, the moment passed.

"S-sorry," Danielle blurted out, jerking her hand back. "I don't know what... I, um..."

Mercifully, Grace just giggled, and sauntered out of the bathroom. "Don't worry about it. Why don't I, like, give you a moment to clean up?"

Danielle watched her go, her eyes locked magnetically drawn to her assistant's soft, magnificent curves. She should have been mortified by herself, but that instinct had been quashed by the sapphic desire that had awoken within her.

She just needed to make sure she didn't do anything inappropriate with Grace.

Which was going to be hard, given what a hot piece of ass her assistant was.

12