Dykeification Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace did much more than just that, though. She took her time groping Danielle too.

Normally, feeling Grace's hands rove over her hips and her chest would have had Danielle yelling and protesting. She wanted to maintain professional boundaries, after all, and she couldn't be unfaithful to Cameron. But now, she wasn't thinking about her fiancé, and she was deep enough in trance that professional boundaries were the last thing on her mind.

"Mmmf," Grace purred. "I'm never gonna get tired of your body, babe. And doing it here? Soooo much hotter than at home."

Danielle couldn't keep the dumb grin from her face. She was dressed like a dyke, and a girl was feeling her up. It was a dream come true. Drained of all higher thoughts, all she could think about was how hot it was and how good it felt. It didn't occur to her that Grace's behavior was wildly inappropriate. When Grace started to teasingly lift the hem of her tank top, though, one thought did penetrate her horny haze.

"Hold on... what if... someone sees?" she grunted. "The... the assistant?"

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie," Grace assured her. "She's not looking our way. And even if she was? She's, like, real discreet."

Danielle wanted very, very badly to stop worrying and let herself sink into pleasure, but she couldn't quite keep the nagging fears of bad publicity out of her head. "W-what if... someone comes in?"

Grace giggled. "You're cute." One of her hands was at Danielle's ass now, and she wasn't being gentle as she squeezed her firm, round cheeks through her jeans. "C'mon, babe. Even if someone did. Even if someone saw. Would that be so bad?"

The hypnotized celebrity twitched. "Y-yes!" she protested.

"Shush," Grace urged "Just go ahead and drain a little deeper, m'kay?"

The trigger word had Danielle sinking into still deeper levels of blankness and stillness.

"Just think about it this way," Grace suggested. "If someone, liked, walked in here right now and saw us, what would they see?"

"W-wha?" Danielle could barely process the question, especially with Grace's hand starting to slip up into her bra.

"They'd see a really, really hot lesbian," Grace told her as she cupped one of her tits. "And her cute date, buying her some clothes and showering her with affection."

"Ohh," Danielle moaned. Now she thought about it that way, it was hot. Really, really hot. She wanted to be seen that way. She wanted everyone to see her that way.

"So... maybe they should see even more?" Grace whispered, biting her lip.

The celebrity nodded, even though she didn't know what she was agreeing to. She just wanted more - more of this.

"Maybe instead of a hot lesbian and her date," Grace continued, her voice impossibly sultry. "It should be a hot lesbian and her armcandy."

Danielle moaned. Grace's words were lighting a fire between her legs. She wanted that. She wanted armcandy. To her, it didn't feel strange at all that Grace was wrapping her around her little finger as she started drawing her into fantasies of dominance. All she could think about were the desires Grace had implanted within her.

She wanted to fuck women. She wanted to dominate women. She wanted to top women.

And she wanted to be a hot dyke.

"I bet that's totally the kind of girl you wanna be," Grace purred, pouring more hypnotic poison into Danielle's ear with each word. "The kind of girl that always has a cute, pretty slut hanging on her arm. The kind of girl who fucks other girls so good they always come back for more. A hot. Fucking. Stud."

"F-fuck!" Danielle was seeing white. She'd never wanted anything more.

"Yeah?" Grace took her nipple between her fingertips, rolling it and teasing it to hardness. "You want that?"

"I w-want to be a s-stud," Danielle panted breathily. She didn't bother to try and keep her voice down.

"Of course you do," Grace agreed. "But, y'know, a dyke like that needs a whole lot of confidence... how about showing some skin?"

Danielle nodded in eager agreement, and Grace started removing her new flannel shirt just as quickly as she'd put it on. But she didn't stop there. She swiftly pulled her tank top off over her head, and then reached behind her to unclasp her bra. The feeling of the cool, air-conditioned air on her bare nipples was almost enough to rouse Danielle.

Almost.

"This is much more appropriate, yeah," Grace mused, as went to retrieve a black sports bra from a nearby shelf. A small, rainbow flag logo was visible across the front. "Try this."

Naturally, the hypnotized celebrity put on the bra without question. She trusted Grace, and she wanted to look like a hot dyke.

"And now how do you feel about this?" Grace asked, offering her the leather jacket she'd rejected earlier.

Danielle's brow furrowed. "But... a shirt?"

"No shirt, silly!" Grace giggled. "Just put this on over your bra."

Danielle pictured herself like that - leather jacket over just a bra, with a chain necklace hanging around her neck. It sent shivers down her spine, but she couldn't possibly. No way. Not in public. It would draw way, way too much attention.

"But..."

"Oh c'mon already!" Grace pouted, impatient. She took Danielle by the hand, tugging at her petulantly, but as she did, her attention was captured by something else.

The solid gold engagement ring on Danielle's right hand.

"Hey." Grace's mood changed on a dime, and she was smirking as she looked up at Danielle. "Y'know, this really doesn't suit your new look at all. Why don't we just..."

She reached for the ring and started to loosen it between her fingertips, but Danielle instinctively snatched her hand away.

"No," she said, sounding more lucid than she had in many minutes. As conditioned and horny as she was, there were some things Danielle couldn't bring herself to give up. "Not... that. Or the jacket."

"Aw," Grace said, pouting again. "OK, OK, you can keep the ring. I'm, like, not gonna push you too hard on that right now. But, see, I totally want to get you into that jacket."

Danielle's brow twitched. "Grace, I'm telling you, it's too-"

"Shh."

Immediately, against her will, Danielle fell silent.

"You poor thing," Grace cooed, swinging her hips from side to side. "You're still so totally stressed out! Remember, silly, that's what you wanted me to fix for you."

"I..." Slowly, an awareness of the wrongness of the situation started to dawn over Danielle. Why was she just going along with all of this?

"Maybe you need, like, a little more help to let that all drain out of you."

This time, Danielle fought the trigger word with all her might. She wasn't sure what was happening, but she felt deep in her gut that she needed to try and remain clear-headed. Unfortunately for her, Grace didn't stop there. The assistant reached around her and started running her hands up and down Danielle's back, pressing her strong, skillful fingers against all the sore spots and pressure points she was familiar with from her many massages. Immediately, Danielle sagged, and sighed with relief as all her strength left her.

The awareness faded, and so did all her concerns. She was dumb, drained, and hypnotized.

"There we go," Grace purred. "See? Way better. But maybe I need to, like, sell you on your new look a little more."

Danielle nodded. Her head was empty.

Grace lifted the leather jacket in front of Danielle's face. "Tell me babe, what would you think of a girl wearing this?"

Obediently, Danielle's eyes passed over the heavy, rugged jacket. "Uh..." she drooled.

"Let me give you a few ideas." Grace giggled, drawing closer to Danielle and running her hand up and down over her chest. "She'd probably look, like, really tough, right? Tough, and strong, and confident."

Danielle just nodded again. She was an open receptacle for Grace's suggestion.

"The kind of dyke other girls gravitate to," Grace continued. "The kind of dyke who doesn't have any problems getting her way. And that's how you wanna be. Right?"

"I..." Danielle couldn't deny it. She didn't have the willpower to deny it.

"I knew it." Grace licked her lips and went in for the kill. "You want to be the kind of dyke who has a bitch on her arm. Not a girlfriend. Not a date. Not even a piece of armcandy. A bitch."

Her words sent electrifying shivers down Danielle's spine, and their vulgarity had her steaming with lust. Grace was right. It made perfect sense. She wanted to dominate women. She wanted to fuck them. She wanted a bitch. She wanted to be that kind of girl. Danielle looked at the leather jacket in Grace's hands with fresh eyes. She pictured herself wearing it - wearing it over nothing more than a sports bra, just as Grace was proposing.

In her mind's eye, she felt powerful.

Grace noticed the change in Danielle's gaze. "You want this?"

Danielle nodded, this time eagerly. She was so turned on she was panting, and she could feel that she was wet.

"Good," Grace purred, and slipped it on around Danielle's shoulders.

A big, dumb smile spread across Danielle's face.

Grace had been right.

This was exactly the new look she'd needed.

***

The rest of Danielle's time inside Black Lines passed in a blur. They spent a couple of hours walking around the store as Grace picked out yet more items of clothing for Danielle to try on, or to simply add to her growing collection of purchases. She had absolutely no more trouble convincing Danielle of any of her suggestions. Even after the immediate effects of hypnosis wore off, Danielle was lost in the euphoric fantasy of sapphic dominance Grace had been offering her. Just walking around the store in her new jacket felt good. By the time the two of them returned to Vex at the cash register, she had a new swagger in her step.

"Hey," Vex said, before raising an eyebrow at the huge pile of clothes Grace and Danielle dumped on the counter. "All this, huh? And what you're wearing?"

Danielle nodded.

Vex started scanning and bagging them one by one. Nothing Grace had picked out was cheap, but Danielle didn't even bother to look at the total before swiping her card. She knew she could afford it, and she knew she needed every last piece.

"There." Vex handed over Danielle's bags and her receipt as she finished, before giving the celebrity a quick look over. "You look good, by the way."

Danielle's heart leaped and started to pound at the praise, but somehow she kept her cool, and flashed Vex a cocky smirk.

"Thanks," she purred. "You too, sweetheart."

She was pleased to see the goth's breath catch for a moment.

"So," Danielle said to Grace, turning to her assistant as the two of them collected Danielle's new clothes and headed for the exit. "Home?"

"Well... I guess we could." Grace was pressed close to Danielle, with an ear-to-ear grin spread across her face. "But how about we try something else, too?"

"What?" Danielle was eager for more of this feeling.

"Babe, how about we get you a new hairstyle?"

12