Dykeification Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was turning into her ideal self.

Beyond even that, there was something deeply, powerful arousing about the simple fact that she was transforming herself. She was taking control of her life and her look. She was asserting herself like never before. The irony that she was only doing so due to Grace's manipulations was lost on Danielle. She didn't know that. For all she knew, this was all her own choice. Making that choice made her feel powerful. It made her feel like she could do anything.

And that was really, really hot.

The way that Katerina and Grace were both attending to her, her assistant massaging her shoulders whilst the stylist worked, was hot too. It felt like worship. Wasn't it what Danielle deserved? She was a celebrity. She was a hot commodity - or at least, she would be. With Grace's help, that much was beyond doubt. It was long past time she started accepting - no, demanding - the red carpet treatment. She wasn't just some nervous Midwestern girl who'd made it big in L.A. anymore. People should start listening to her.

Women should start listening to her.

As the final few strands of her hair fell to the ground, Danielle found herself lost in fantasies about exactly how women should listen to her.

By the time Katerina was done, Danielle was simmering with heat. She could barely contain herself. Her own image, reflected back at her in the mirror, held her, transfixed. She now had a short side-cut; one side of her head had been shaved all the way down, while the other was left with a short, handsome sweep of hair that fell across to one side of her face. It was radically different from her previous look.

And it was perfect.

"Ta-da!" Katerina announced. "All done. What do we think?"

"I love it," Grace purred. She took her hands away from Danielle's shoulders. "Danielle?"

"Fuck," Danielle breathed, as the fog of trance started to lift from her mind. "I look... great."

Grace clapped her hands excitedly. "You totally do!" she exclaimed. "You were right, babe. This was such a good idea."

"I was right?" Danielle repeated, confused. She was still feeling spacey. Had this been her idea? She didn't remember it that way, but she did remember how badly she'd wanted it. Yes, it must have been. "Yeah. Yeah, I was right."

Of course she'd been right. It made perfect sense. She was riding high on this new, addictive confidence.

"It's so hot," Grace continued. "Trust me. Other girls are going to be all over you."

Hearing that just made Danielle even more wet.

"Absolutely," Katerina agreed. She was still idly toying with Danielle's hair, twirling individual locks around her fingers before smoothing them back down. "You look like such a stud."

When she heard that, a lop-sided smirk came to Danielle's face. "Yeah?"

Katerina blushed a little.

"Hmmm," Grace muttered thoughtfully. Then, slowly: "Katerina, how much does Danielle owe you?"

"Um... what?" Katerina looked every bit as caught up in Danielle's new style as the celebrity herself.

"For the haircut," Grace clarified, smiling.

"Oh!" Katerina scampered over to the cash register. "Uh..."

As she busied herself, Danielle managed to rise to her feet. The lingering daze of hypnotism was fading fast, and in its wake, she felt better than ever. She felt energized, she felt hot, and she felt ready to take on anything or anyone.

"Perhaps," Grace suggested, "if you're interested, Danielle could pay you a different way?"

Katerina's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" she asked, although the look in her eyes and the deep crimson of her cheeks suggested she already knew. Danielle, however, was still in the dark.

"Oh, y'know." Grace slid behind Danielle and, with the celebrity facing Katerina, reached around her to begin removing her leather jacket. "Why not, like, get a little taste of our handiwork?"

The hairstylist bit her lip as the jacket came off, exposing Danielle's arms and more of her midriff. She didn't say anything, but she didn't need to. It was very, very obvious what Katerina wanted. She looked hungry. The way she was admiring Danielle flipped a switch in the celebrity's head. Suddenly, she knew what they were talking about.

Danielle licked her lips.

Obviously, it was a bad idea. For one thing, they were practically in public. For another, she was engaged to Cameron. But none of that mattered to Danielle right now. What mattered to her was that she was feeling hot and cocky and she wanted to put that to good use. Getting her hair cut had turned her on so much she wasn't thinking straight. Standing right in front of her was a hot lesbian who evidently wanted her.

Danielle wanted her too.

She was into girls.

She wanted to fuck girls.

She wanted to top girls.

What was she supposed to say? 'No'?

No way.

A huge grin spread across Danielle's face, and she started slowly walking across the hair salon towards Katerina. She made sure to swing her hips and show herself off as she did. It was a little like walking the runway at any modeling show, but more intense. More predatory. Katerina looked like a deer in headlights. Danielle liked that. Grace backed away to give them plenty of room, and surreptitiously closed the store blinds so that no one could see them.

"Hey," Danielle purred, in a low, sultry voice. She backed Katerina up against the wall, their bodies so close they were practically touching, and reached out to rest her hand above the hair stylist's shoulder. "What do you say, cutie? Am I good enough?"

Katerina let out a squeak, and nodded.

"Good girl," Danielle told her. She was operating on complete autopilot; she'd never done this before, but she seemed to know instinctively exactly how Katerina wanted to be treated. The shiver of pleasure that ran through the stylist at the praise was proof of that.

"W-what..." Katerina struggled to say. "What, um-"

"Don't worry," Danielle interrupted calmly. "Just let me take care of you, baby."

Katerina nodded meekly. Her whole demeanor had completely flipped. It was obvious that, as confident as she was in her job, in bed, she was a total submissive.

That suited Danielle just fine.

Now that they were both on the same page, Danielle reached down and slipped her hand up the skirt of Katerina's dress. Katerina squealed in mock-protest, but Danielle wasn't to be dissuaded.

"Let's see how wet you are for me," she growled.

"I'm no-"

Danielle cut her off by kissing her.

It was a fierce and possessive kiss, driven by simple, carnal need rather than anything romantic. For Danielle, it was her first kiss with another woman, and that made it even more insanely hot. She was looming over Katerina, pressing her back into the wall, forcing the hair stylist to yield to her as she bit the other woman's lip and forced her tongue into her mouth. Her hand was working its way up Katerina's thigh, until she found the front of Katerina's panties and pressed against her with her fingers, eliciting a moan.

"Naughty girl," Danielle giggled, breaking the kiss. "Getting this wet when you're at work? My, my."

Katerina just moaned. She looked barely lucid, and a globule of drool was hanging from her lower lip. Clearly, she was devastatingly horny. Seeing the effect she was having on her was turning Danielle on even more, and driving her confidence to fresh, intoxicating heights.

"I'm glad to see you're so weak to this," Danielle continued, pulling Katerina's panties aside and rubbing her fingertips directly against her drenched lips. "It's going to be fun pleasing such a slut."

"C-c-c'mon," Katerina whined, but any further protests were cut off when Danielle inserted two of her fingers into her cunt.

For a single instant, Katerina went as limp as a rag doll, sagging heavily against the wall, before, an instant later, her limbs went rigid and her back arched, explosive pleasure racing through her. If Danielle had been in her right mind, she would have been worried someone might have heard the poor girl's loud, lewd moans. As it was, all she was thinking about was how fucking hot it was to handle Katerina this way. Watching her moan and twitch just from Danielle's fingers inside her made Danielle feel like some kind of goddess. The power trip was incredible.

"There," Danielle cooed, as she started moving her fingers back and forth. "This is what a slut like you needs, right?"

"It's... hngg..." The moment it looked like Katerina was going to be able to form a reply, Danielle increased her pace. "N-no," Katerina whined. "S-slower... it's too... I'm gonna..."

"Slower? Nuh-uh," Danielle tutted mockingly. This kind of teasing was new to her, but it came as naturally as breathing. She was a queen bee so why not act like one? "This is your payment, remember? I wouldn't want to keep a girl like you waiting."

Something about what she was doing pushed Katerina past the brink of common sense. Instead of arguing, she just nodded furiously, panting like a dog as she did. Danielle could see her grinding her hips to press her pussy against Danielle's hand. She couldn't keep the grin from her face. Fucking women felt even better than she could have dreamed. Even though she'd never done this before, she certainly knew how to pleasure her own body, and all that expertise was now going to good use. It was easy, like the muscle memory had been programmed into her.

"I'm- fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Katerina shrieked. She didn't need to say she was about to cum. It was obvious.

"Good girl," Danielle growled. "Just give in, m'kay?"

She sounded just as feral as she felt. Danielle was unbelievably turned on and unbelievably wet, but she didn't give a single thought to touching herself. She didn't need to. All her pleasure came from the way she was dominating Katerina and making her hers. There was no other high that could match it. It occupied all of her thoughts, blotting out any inhibitions and any thoughts of her fiancé.

Danielle just wanted to feel Katerina cumming all over her hand.

And a moment later, that was exactly what happened.

Katerina almost screamed as her cunt squeezed down on Danielle's fingers. She went totally still for a few seconds, before slowly, weakly, slumping to the floor, her legs giving out from the strength of her orgasm. Danielle guided her down, making sure she didn't hurt herself. She didn't want to sour her first conquest. She just wanted to enjoy the moment. Danielle looked down at Katerina. The stylist was leaning against the wall and breathing hard. Her face was red, her hair and dress were sweat-soaked messes, and her legs were splayed apart with her panties around her knees.

She was a masterpiece, and Danielle was the artist.

The celebrity bent down and stole one more kiss from her lips. "I hope that was payment enough."

Katerina nodded weakly, but with obvious enthusiasm. Danielle stood straight, and headed for the door. She could leave Katerina to recover in her own time.

"Come along, Grace," she called out. Her assistant immediately came to follow at her heels as they left the salon, still carrying Danielle's new wardrobe and wearing a very, very pleased smile on her face.

As Danielle stepped out into the afternoon, she felt like a woman transformed.

She felt like the whole world was going to be her oyster.

But first, she needed to get home and fuck herself stupid with one of her toys.

12