Dyker's Island Ch. 09-10

Story Info
A look at life inside the worst women's prison in the US.
13k words
3.79
9.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9

Stephanie awoke red eyed and dreary to the sound of a loud bell that echoed through the megastructure of the cellblock. She didn't know what time it was, but she could tell from the skylight high above in the prison's ceiling that it must have been early. The sun wasn't even out yet. She couldn't believe it.

Neither could Ana. The redhead rolled over on her uncomfortable bed roll. She struggled to open her eyes, they felt so heavy. But for the others, it was something they expected. During her trial, Yuki made sure to wake up at 5am every morning to prepare her for life in prison. As for Ashley, she had spent enough time in and out of county to know the score and Imogen was a seasoned criminal.

The tired and irritated moans and groans of all the girl's on the block flooded the hall, followed by another electronic ringing that signified the cells were being unlocked. A green light flashed above the doors of each cell. Sliding open in unison, their metallic thundering rocked through the megastructure. It was more than enough to rouse any girl who managed to sleep through the bell.

Imogen stirred awake from her bunk and held her head in her hands.

'The early mornings are the worst' she thought.

Ashley rose from beside her and stretched her arms. She had a big gleeful smile on her face.

"Morning cellies! Morning Daddy!" She spoke cheerfully.

Stephanie stirred up on the top bunk and threw her legs over the side. She had no idea of what the day had in store for her and figured it was best to follow the other girl's lead. Yuki, Ashley and Imogen sprung up from the bed and groggily began taking off their clothes. It certainly wasn't what Stephanie expected. Her jaw dropped and she raised her eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" Asked the goth girl in surprise.

"It's time for our morning search." Explained Imogen. "We're expected to wait naked outside our cells so they can check us for contraband before we get sent to breakfast."

Stephanie's chest tightened.

"What?!" She cried. "You mean they're going to search my vagina again?! But I don't have anything up there... Do they do this every morning?"

Imogen nodded before she pulled her tank top up over her head and bared her tits.

"Yep. Every morning. Everytime we leave our cells. Everytime we begin or end work duty, and everytime we have a court date. Just to name a few."

Stephanie couldn't believe it. She thought that she would just have to suffer one invasive search - But several a day seemed like a nightmare. She didn't want strange women touching her body.

Ana didn't seem pleased with it either.

"Are you serious? Really? They search us that often?" Asked the redhead in disbelief.

"Yes." Replied Imogen bluntly as she pulled off her panties. "Now the two of you better take your clothes off, or we'll all get it."

Ana had been humiliated enough last night but the thought of being naked in front of hundreds of dangerous felons seemed like another level on top of it. But despite that, she knew that she didn't really have a choice, and began peeling off her uniform. Stephanie plopped down from her bed and angrily grumbled.

"This is dystopian as fuck!" She growled in protest. "I'm a human being. I have a right to bodily autonomy. At least the patriarchy doesn't discriminate when it comes to its treatment of animals and people in captivity."

Imogen rolled her eyes. There Delgado was again, being some kind of radical political idealist. That attitude would not get her far here, or at least, that's what she thought. The street racer gave her an irritated glare that said more than Imogen could with words. Steph got the message after that. She figured if Imogen wanted to be mean, she would have been. This was clearly how the girl treated her friends. At least, in this place.

Steph sighed deeply and stripped off too. Ana knew she didn't have room to complain, so reluctantly, she also undressed. Imogen knelt down over her bed and neatly folded her clothes.

"They expect us to do this too." Explained the street racer, before changing her tone to one of mockery. "Everything has to be 'neat' and 'orderly'."

The others followed suit, folding their clothes and stacking them carefully. When they were done, Imogen collected the girl's panties in a laundry bag she left on the mattress in their cell. Then she retrieved her spare underwear and stacked it with her neatly folded uniform. The girl's did the same. Imogen led them outside the cell, and placed her clothes on the ground in front of them.

"They'll give you a clean uniform at the end of the day, but if you want more pairs than that, you'll have to get them from the commissary."

Stephanie and Ana hid their shame as they stood in front of hundreds of horny, mean inmates. Yuki was more than used to being naked around other women by now, and Ashley was loving it. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. The goth girl raised her eyebrow.

"What's the commissary?" She asked naively.

'Mmm, yeah, definitely not the brightest star in the sky.' Thought Imogen snarkily.

"It's like a shop." She replied. "If you can get your family to send you money, you can buy stuff."

Officer Holloway led an entourage of guards into the cellblock equipped with latex gloves. The mature, brunette uniformed vixen herself had a cane in her hand and a clipboard tucked under her arm. As she cracked the cane against her palm, Stephanie could see the girls around her tense up. Some of them winced. Others pouted. But all of them flinched, just a little bit.

Even her.

"Alright ladies, you know the score." Commanded the tomboyish guard. "And those that don't would do well to be fast learners."

Ana was getting nervous. How was she expected to smuggle anything if the inmates got searched so regularly. But she kept her doubts to herself. She figured she'd cross that bridge when she got to it. After all, she wasn't being given a choice in any of this. That was something that had been taken from her. Her only prerogative now, was to somehow survive this hell.

At that moment, it occurred to her that maybe sucking her old husband's wrinkly dick for a few more years seemed remarkably preferable in hindsight.

The inmates turned around and assumed the usual search position, spreading their legs wide and pushing their butts out in the air. The guards went about either side of the block probing and prodding each inmate's most intimate places. It wasn't as thorough as during their intake, but rest assured the guards would go further if they caught a girl hiding contraband.

But nobody had any contraband. At least not on their level. Holloway sighed with disappointment. She wanted nothing more than to spank a naughty, troublesome inmate this morning. Now, she would have to wait until an opportunity arrived later that day.

"You've been good girls today." Said an audibly disappointed Holloway. "Don't be late to breakfast, I'm just waiting for a reason to use this cane."

As Imogen and her cellmates began to get dressed back into their uniforms, Holloway approached them, making very little secret to the fact that she was watching them get dressed. She pulled the clipboard from her shoulder and unclipped five sheets of paper. She read their names from a list in alphabetical order.

"Blake #B35D-7063, Delgado #B39D-7064, Harper #B39D-7065, Kobayashi #B39D-7066 and Simpson #B39D-7067."

Imogen held a sardonic gaze.

"Yeah?"

She handed a form and a pen to each of them.

"Work duty forms. I need them done before Breakfast ends. I'll be inducting you on your new responsibilities."

"Work?" Gasped a doe-eyed Ana. "You mean like, with our hands?"

Holloway smiled. There was nothing more she loved than making spoiled, pampered brats like her work until their soft, manicured hands are rough and callus.

"Yes." She replied with a lustful breath. "And long hours too. For no money. You'll be paying your debt back to society, you little degenerate."

Tears welled in the spoiled girl's eyes. Her husband had pampered her, and certainly wouldn't expect her to do something as plebeian as get a regular job. A sense of dread overcame the girl as she looked over the work form. It was starting to dawn on her the exact nature of the situation she was caught in.

"No! Noooo!" She whined. "These all seem so totally common!"

Ana's face was now as red as her hair. The teary eyed girl looked up at Holloway and pleaded with her.

"Can't I like, do paperwork or something?"

Holloway laughed in her face. To say she was unsympathetic, was an understatement.

"No. You have to work hard. That's the point. You're in prison, and this is what happens to bad girls."

She cracked Ana's backside with the cane before sculking off to terrorize some other poor inmate. Ana yelped. Her butt was still sore from yesterday, and the cane irritated it all over again. Holloway marched away without a second glance.

"I'll send someone to collect you, and you ladies better be ready."

Ana rubbed her backside and began to sob. Imogen rolled her eyes. She slapped the girl across the face with her backhand. She couldn't have the whole block think her bitches were undisciplined.

"Are you done, Ginger?" She asked. "You're embarrassing yourself."

Ana sniffled.

"Yes, Daddy." She replied meekly in defeat. "Sorry Daddy."

As if that switch had been flicked again, Imogen turned around to Stephanie and smiled.

"You can sit with my new friends and I, if you want. Until you find your own 'Niche'."

Stephanie thought it was best to take her up on this offer. She most certainly did not want to sit by herself in this awful place.

"Thanks. I need a little help getting my bearings."

As she folded the form and put it into her pocket, Stephanie followed Imogen to the cafeteria.

"But I'm still not gonna eat anything. I mean that."

The street racer rolled her eyes.

"They don't care, Delgado. It's not worth starving yourself over."

But Stephanie still had an overly optimistic notion that the state actually cared about her well being. They didn't. She was a spoiled, pampered rich girl who'd been radicalized by a fringe group of eco-terrorists. She had killed police officers. The system didn't give a damn about her.

The cafeteria was bustling with chatter and the clanking of metal trays. Each faction sat at their own portion of the cafeteria, although there were a number of tables reserved for women smart - Or lucky - Enough not to affiliate themselves with such.

Breakfast and lunch were some of the few times that bitches were allowed to roam free of their owners. The girls always made the most of it. Rachel Madea and Cate Byron sat across from each other in the cafeteria. The cut down and cropped uniforms their Mommy made them wear, turned all kinds of heads. Their cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment.

They were so hungry. They hadn't eaten anything last night except for ass. The two of them demolished their lukewarm porridge, cold bread and tangy tasting water. They didn't complain that it wasn't vegan, and they didn't complain that it wasn't gluten free. They knew better than that now.

Maya Mukherjee stood in the breakfast line with Clara Worley. She was still dressed in the skimpy bikini that the Chola's had made her. The pair got to chatting as they waited to receive their tasteless and unappealing meal. The girls hadn't really got a chance to talk to each other, with how busy both the prison and their mommy kept them.

"You should come and sit with my friends, Clara."

Clara's eyes lit up at the suggestion. She hated eating with the Cholas because they always bullied her, and she had been far too scared to try and make any friends.

"Really? You'd let me hang out with you? I'd really like that. Thank you!"

No one in prison had been this nice to her before. Maya smiled at her with a big friendly grin. She held out her pinky and offered it to Clara in a gesture of camaraderie.

"Safety in numbers right, sister?"

Clara linked her pinky with Maya and squeezed it tightly. It made her feel happy knowing that she had a friend and didn't have to suffer here alone. She thought it was sweet, since Maya clearly had it worse than she did. When it came time for the girls' turn, Francesca clumsily slopped porridge into the girl's trays, poured them water in a foam cup and served up burned toast.

She looked at Maya with a glare of resentment and smiled maliciously.

"And for you, rat, I've got something extra."

There was a loud, off putting slurping sound as Fran built up the saliva in her mouth and spat right into Maya's tray. Not that it mattered. Maya would eat it anyway. She'd done far worse things with her mouth since she got locked up.

Most of the girls in the line laughed uproariously. Clara stood awkwardly in silence. She was too frightened of the other inmates to stand up for her cellmate. Maya didn't blame her. She stood there and took it. She was determined to be paroled in eight years time and knew that meant not complaining and getting into any fights.

"Bon appetit, rat." Quipped Francesca, drunk on schadenfreude.

Maya meekly took her tray and Clara followed. When they got out of earshot of the bullies, Maya pointed out her friends sitting at an isolated table in the corner.

"That's them. Cate and Rachel. We got locked up together. You'll like them, I think."

The two girls hurried over to the table. Cate's jaw dropped when she saw Maya approaching them. The amount of make-up on her face made her look like an entirely different person.

"Oh my god, Maya? Is that you?"

Maya hung her head as she carried her plate and sat down at the table.

"Yes..." She replied ashamedly. "I don't want to talk about my new 'uniform'."

Her friends didn't push it any further. Clara sat down next to Maya and waved.

"Hello." She said quietly before Maya introduced her.

"Rachel, Cate, this is Clara. She's my cellmate."

"That's very polite of her to say." Interrupted Clara in a rare moment of levity. "I'm her fellow bitch."

Cate and Rachel smiled.

"That practically makes us sisters, Clara." Joked Rachel.

Taylah Cross managed to slip away from the Aryans. They were busy planning making moves against the other gangs and as a result, were less than concerned about Taylah's whereabouts. It wouldn't be until rec-time that they'd put her to 'work' with the bikers. She was free from their influence until then.

A smile spread across her face as she saw Maya and the others sitting together in the corner. She wandered over with her tray. The girl was dressed in nothing but a cropped tank top and orange scrub pants.

"Hey guys! It's so good to see you! I can finally talk to someone about something other than white supremacy."

The girls looked at each other nervously. It wasn't that they didn't trust Taylah, but her being property of the Nazis always made them anxious around her, considering her three friends weren't exactly the picture of Aryan perfection.

Taylah could see they were hesitant. She didn't think she'd ever have to reassure her friends that she wasn't one of them.

"Guys... You know me. I-I'm not a nazi."

Rachel frowned.

"We know, but..."

Maya leaned over to her.

"We just don't think it's safe for us to hang out with you Taylah. Sorry."

Taylah's chest tightened with anxiety. Her friend's couldn't possibly let her eat with the Nazis. They did nothing but bully and intimidate her. They were all so awful and treated her like she was nothing but meat.

"Guys... Please... I can't sit with them... Please..."

Rachel couldn't stand to see her friend like this. She let Taylah sit down. It would probably be okay. The bitches were usually left unsupervised whenever their mommies were eating.

"Alright. Just watch out for the Aryans. If they come looking for you..."

Rachel didn't want to think about what might happen if they did.

"It's okay guys. I won't let them do anything to you." Replied Taylah reassuringly as she sat down.

Taylah kept her eye out for fascists, but they all seemed preoccupied. The Aryans were meeting with each other about something. She didn't want to know what it was. It was safer that way.

Clara smiled and held her hand out towards her.

"Hello. I'm Clara. Pleased to meet you."

Taylah shook her hand firmly.

"I'm Taylah. What are you in for, Clara?"

The girl hung her head in shame.

"I made a stupid mistake with my car, and then I made the judge angry. I don't deserve to be here, with all these awful women!"

Taylah patted her on the shoulder to try and comfort her.

"We don't belong here, either." She said, foolishly denying that they were all guilty as sin.

They all deserved to be in prison, no matter how much they tried to deny or justify it. Every day they suffered was part of their lawful punishment.

"What did you guys do?"

The four girls looked at each other. Rachel spoke for all of them, as she often did.

"We're activists, and we let our friend talk us into doing something stupid."

Clara raised her eyebrow as she swallowed a mouthful of the bland porridge.

"What was it?"

The girls looked at each other again, then back at Clara. Rachel sighed heavily and dropped her head to her shoulder.

"We... We sabotaged a meat plant, took hostages and killed some cops."

Clara blinked her eyes and sat in an awkward silence. The answer certainly wasn't what she expected.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time, okay?"

Clara thought it sounded like the four of them probably did belong here, but she kept her opinions to herself. So far it seemed like they were her only friends in the world, and she wasn't dumb enough to ruin that. Maya was the first to lie to her. The four girls had stuck to the story they vengefully concocted.

"It wasn't our fault! Stephanie made us do it! She's so manipulative."

Clara had to stop herself from rolling her eyes. She had no idea who they were talking about, but she found it hard to believe that four grown women couldn't think for themselves.

From the sound of things, they had planned and carried out an intricate act of domestic terrorism. They must have known what they were getting themselves into and they must have also accepted the risks.

It was a far cry from Clara's selfish mistake and prissy attitude, but she wouldn't bring it up. It wasn't her place to condemn them - Someone had already done that. The brunette shoveled another gulp of the porridge and said the first thing that came to mind she knew wouldn't offend them.

"Where's this Stephanie now then?"

The girls giggled sadistically amongst each other.

"She's probably the biggest bitch out of all of us!" Jeered Rachel.

Maya was next to pile in on their former friend.

"I bet they've got her dressed up sluttier than me!"

Taylah wasn't far behind.

"Her face is probably buried between Big Barbara's legs as we speak!"

Cate felt it necessary to punctuate that last point.

"They'll be passing her around like the block's little dolly!"

But of course, they were wrong. The girls continued the cruel mockery of their former friend, giggling malevolently among themselves. Clara felt like it must have been an inside joke. Taylah caught sight of someone during the bout of hysterics, and her laughter suddenly stopped.

Her jaw dropped and she tapped Rachel on the shoulder.

"Rach..." She whispered urgently, pointing out towards a table behind them.

"What is it, Taylah? Is it the Aryans?"

Taylah shook her head. She couldn't speak. The others quickly looked in the direction she was pointing. They couldn't believe it. It was Stephanie. But she didn't look like a bitch at all.

She was sitting with Imogen Harper, who they recognized from the bus - And someone else. Someone worse. It looked like she was being real friendly with The Irish.