Dynamic Hollywood Newcomer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it. Sandra was in position to take the plunge. She took it.

"Listen to me Nick."

He looked at her intently.

"I don't want much: Just a little loving will be fine."

"Loving?"

"Yes Nick. For a woman it's the fuzzy feeling a women feels along with the sex when she feels she's right for her man and the man acts as if she's right for him and he shows it."

"You are looking for marriage?"

"No Nick. You stirred me from the moment I decided to get into your car. I was apprehensive and yet wide open and we just gelled. I've never been so comfortable with a man. You darted from being kind to a little aggressive and scary and yet you kept your focus on me and said many nice things to me and we seemed to, uh, what is it? Oh yes, blend. If you remember it had nothing to do about sex."

"It is always about sex."

"Well I remained on an ethereal plane. I found it to be creative, with you in full cry with me and, believe it or not, an almost an intellectual theme ran through as we verbally engaged. Another thing: not once were you smutty. It was so good I couldn't believe I was with a man."

"Wow."

"Thank you. I'm ready for a little bit of loving Nick, whenever you are ready, it that's what you want to do. A girl has got to have a bit of loving for her inner happiness. But don't be apprehensive. This is not the lead up to me worming into your life and anyway as you know with the way you work there is not room in your life for any woman."

"Well, that comment is only a little short of shafting me."

"Come on, you're a tough guy. It's the truth and you know it."

They stood outside the vehicle hauling their gear from the trunk. Nick absentmindedly scratched his crotch or perhaps was adjusting his board shorts.

"Thinking of me Nick?"

Nick pulled his hand away as if it had been harpooned. He recovered, grinned and said, "Ease back sweetheart. We're at The Beach."

As they skated past a crowded beach-shack restaurant with patient customers lined up in front of it people in large numbers called out:

"Hi Sandra."

"Hi Kiwi."

"Hi Killer."

"Who's Mr Good-looking Sandy?"

She waved and even more people waved back.

"What the hell was that?"

Sandra giggled. "Oh, wait till this lot let's rip."

They negotiated strollers and skaters, cyclists and skate-boarders and a real roar went up.

"Sandra, Sandra, Sandra!"

Someone yelled her eye was looking better and a drunken woman yelled. "Give the dude one for me darling."

"You're a celebrity," Nick said, shaking his head.

"Hi Nick," someone yelled and he waved gratefully.

"It's a two-day wonder. Some people recognized me last night and some babes on skates preceded us announcing my imminent arrival. It was embarrassing, quite crazy but good fun really. This beachfront hums as is where everyone thinks its cool."

"Well, it's a little more family oriented down here, you didn't come down here last night did you?"

"No, stopped back there where that noisy lot were."

Nick said good and pulled into a restaurant but sighed when realizing how crowded it was. The big woman controlling the line of patient hopeful diners looked at Sandra and screamed, "Ohmigod."

Everyone looked thinking she'd been knifed by an exasperated would-be-diner when the woman just stood and gawked and people went back to idle chatter. The woman kissed Sandra, whispered something and led her and Nick to a reserved table right at the back of the establishment but at least they were seated.

"What did she say?" Nick asked thinking it would be more heroine crap.

"On just something it was a pleasure having a celebrity of my caliber in her restaurant. She's fetching a bottle of top red with her compliments.

During the meal Nick realized just what a charming woman Sandra was and the easy way she handled people. A mother of two teenagers sitting nearby came over and thanked Sandra for doing her bit for assisting to clean up LA. "I went to New Zealand on a ski trip when I was twenty and absolutely loved it."

"Well, there you go. I've loved being in America and had only just finishing hitching across from New York when that incident occurred in Hollywood. But I'm living in Hollywood at present and find it's too my liking and this boardwalk culture down here -- I've not experienced anything like it. Take care and don't you and your husband overlook taking the kids to New Zealand for a vacation."

The woman beamed. "Yes, what a wonderful idea." The woman turned to Nick and said, "I don't know who you are mister but if you are eligible I advise you not to let Sandra slip through your fingers. She's an absolute gem."

"That you ma'am. I value advice from older women.

A guy came over and said he was a Viet Nam vet. "Spent time working with a Kiwi unit. Your boys were good. Good to see Kiwi women also kick ass. By the way, I watched you skate in. You showed skill and a great ass."

"Why thank you sir. If that's your wife you're with don't forget to make a charming comment about her ass from time to time even if you have to lie."

"Yes Miss Sandra. It's been a real privilege to meet you. And you sir."

Sandra said, "We Kiwis were angry about the asshole way you guys were treated politically when returning home. We felt sickened."

"Oh God, thank you Miss Sandra. That's music to my ears. I'd like to shake hands but this right arm and hand is not mine, not really."

"Then kiss me solider."

The guy limped away wiping his eyes.

"That was one of the most moving things I've seen for a long time Sandra."

"Thanks Nick. Well, in the main America has been very kind to me."

They sat in the car park, Nick showing no inclination to drive away.

"Want to cuddle?"

"Yes, some of us joke its part of beach culture."

"Just a minute while I slip off my bikini bottom."

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure. I believe a good lick a day keeps the doctor away."

The vehicle rocked as Nick rocked in wild laughter.

"Right, that's got rid of the preliminaries Nick. Go get it pal."

Red-faced and panting from carrying Sandra up the stairs Nick managed to kick the door of the Princess Room closed and staggered to a chair in a near state of collapse.

"Silly boy, you should have just carried me across the upstairs landing. This chair is good for what we want to do. In the meantime I'll unzip you and return favors."

Twenty minutes later the still red-faced Nick had Sandra leaning over the back of the heavy chair and was plowing into her with the long, slow strokes that had her gurgling in ecstasy while unavoidably dribbling saliva on to the floor. He emptied himself into her, catching one of her gushes and she whimpered away tell him what a lovely time she was having. As he stood back looking around for a towel Sandra turned, took him in hand and took care of that basic clean-up for him.

Nick couldn't believe she'd done that for him and looked anything but a whore. He knew she was utterly enjoying being with him and that filled his heart and head. He then knew unequivocally she was the one.

Sandra led Nick into the shower and washed him all over. He though he was finished. But Sandra wasn't finished. She played with him and when she began rubbing her soft cheek over his gut his dick grew harder and harder. Sandra's breasts were swollen, showing the marks of his rough play. He sucked them and she thrust a nipple into his mouth and commanded, "Bite, but not too hard."

Nick, almost overwhelmed, was aware he had a raging hard-on and yet minutes ago was yawning ready for a nap. He fingered her unnecessarily because she was already wet and moaning and when he attempted to lift her on to his erection she said tenderly, "Oh no, you are almost drained of energy. Sit on the floor with your legs slightly apart."

Nick did that thinking this would be uncomfortable. It was. Sandra shuffled up on her butt and shoved her legs over his and around behind him and with great energy pulled forward to close the gap and he just seemed to slide into her without effort but he still found her reasonably tight. The floor was hard and she was a little heavy on him.

"Don't work too hard, just rock and eventually we'll get ourselves off."

Oh yeah? Get off on the most uncomfortable position in years from which he'd entered a woman?

They rocked and sweated although saw no sweat because shower water was cascading on them. They both were red-faced and tired but Rick could tell by the intense look in Sandra's eyes she was focused completely of fucking him to produce the result she wanted for him. That look pepped him up and her breasts, having apparently drained of extra blood flow, were now bouncing around almost obscenely although the rocking was reasonably modest.

Obviously Sandra was putting her back into the job. Yes, he could see her stomach muscles moving in and out as she timed her away stroke to his. He concentrated on reciprocating positively and once that was right continued leaning back on his hands like she was and just stared at her and began talking dirty. She reciprocated and as she yelled about shoving a dildo up his ass until it disappeared he groaned and began pumping, believing they hadn't needed the filthy talk in order to fire but it had added to the general atmosphere of totally switched on sex. He knew by Sandra's inflamed face and panting her bell had rung as well.

Gradually they straightened up, Rick knowing he was half deflated but he knew her softness was still around it. Slowly they placed their arms around each other and kissed with minimal effort because they both were exhausted. It was, as Rick would recall and tell Sandra later, the most erotic little series of kisses he'd ever had. She would say she had to agree with that.

They awoke around 4:00 and Sandra tried unsuccessfully to help Rick regain his erection.

"I've never been like this before," he said, his brow puckered.

"You've probably never been really fucked before. We went at it like pigs. Come on, I don't mind."

"Really?"

"No, of course not. You'll bounce back. Well I feel I have received my little bit of loving. Thank you dear prince."

"Are you going home?"

"No but you are being banished to your bedroom. I'll not head for home until I've completed my contract and gotten Lindy going well into script rewrites."

"How long will that take?"

"All up, perhaps six months. I can move out anytime you wish."

"No, no. God no. I leave in two days on a national tour visiting customers. And then I'm back for a week and go to Europe for six weeks. I want you here for each time I return. Oh, come to Europe with me."

"No, I have my contract to complete and, as I said, to have my responsibility to Lindy to discharge."

"You have no real responsibility to Lindy as you call her."

"Is that right? I wonder why I have real friends?"

"Oh Christ, shallow Nick is at it again. Sorry, I do admire your ethics and determination, totally."

"If I stay I'm not shifting in with you. But you can visit this room as often as you wish."

"How could I refuse? But why not shift into my suite?"

"Because I don't wish to give Mrs Roberts a disappointment about my adherence to proprietary."

Nick snorted and said Mrs Roberts would go over Sandra's bed with a magnifying glass looking for his hair and dried sperm.

"Nick, that is cynical and disgusting. Mrs Roberts would have no problem with you being in my bed. Christ, don't you know anything about relationships and how people think. She knows men are skunks and roam where they please. On the other hand, she expects me to stay out of your bed if I'm to ever rate as a lady."

Nick groaned and said that scenario was unbelievable and was told he was not expected to believe it because he was male.

"I'm off to sleep and will miss gym this morning."

Sandra yawned and already was almost asleep. It had been an exhausting night, "Call me if you find yourself with an erection at the office: I'll rush straight over."

Nick rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he headed to his own room.

CHAPTER 4

The draft of the induction handbook had been accepted with acclamation after a few minor amendments.

Nick was in Texas near the end of his nationwide tour when Sandra called Wendy's brother Lane Wright.

"Hi, it's Sandra -- you'll remember..."

"That Noo Zealand accent is a dead giveaway Sandra. How-ya-doing?"

"Great. My co-writer and I have just completed a contract re-jigging an induction handbook for a large corporation. I now wish to push my co-writer Lindy Rice and need those introductions to the chief decision-maker in the script department or whatever you call it. She'd like to be given a few scripts to show her skills at enhancing stuff that needs reworking. I'm spoken to her and explained you can only arrange an introduction or two for her and it was she who suggested she meets you for a drink."

"Careful Sandra, all our calls are taped."

"This is a straight business call. Lindy is a great girl and knows what she must do to wind up her career prospects. She's from Nebraska."

"One of my favorite states. Keen you say?"

"Yes and experienced. She's eager to talk to you to make it happen for her. She'll not disappoint you Lane, you have my assurance on that. Ask Wendy about her -- we've been working with Wendy."

"Nah, your recommendation is okay. Listen, I'm off early on Wednesday. Tell her to meet me at the Happy Ending around 4:00 for 'happy hour' and come in wearing a white shirt and a knotted red scarf around her neck. I go there often and have never seen a babe there dressed like that. What's her name again?"

"Lindy also known as Belinda Rice."

"Written by Lindy Rice. Her name almost gets her the job in my opinion."

"Listen, anything I can do for you, within reason and legal?"

"Yeah, indirectly. Wendy is screwed up by her irrational department boss. I've been told you are screwing the big boss."

"Oh Lane, don't listen to rumors. But leave it with me; a solution is on the way. The big guy gets back Saturday so Wendy should be reporting good news to you within a few days after that."

"Right, do that and meanwhile I'll really call in favors for your promising girl."

Lindy smothered Sandra in kisses when told about the first step in arriving at home base. "Well, I told you I'd do anything, even offer him my ass."

"It's difficult to tell with Lane. Wendy told me his sister-in-law is staying with them so perhaps he's getting more than her can handle right now. Try to limit it to an unzipping treat and that might keep him happy, especially when he knows I'm doing something to return Wendy into being a happy sister again."

A week later the manager of PR was promoted upstairs to become research officer for the executive replacing the woman who apparently was demoted to manage the department that she's managed some years earlier. The 'demoted' woman was persuaded to talk to no one about her fat increase in salary.

A few days before Nick and his team left for Europe to visit regular clients he took Sandra away for a really dirty weekend. They rode out on horseback and had sex in the woods. They had sex in the big swimming pool at night when apparently it was used for no other purpose, and sex in their bedroom and in the spa pool outside their bedroom and even found another unmarried couple who joined them in a foursome -- it was supposed to be just for night tennis on Saturday but then went on to late dinner together, drank great wine and continued drinking in the spa pool and then it just seemed to become hazy about who was fucking whom.

Driving back home on Monday morning Sandra said, "I'm unlikely to feel like having sex until your return from Europe."

"That was my intention," Nick said, seizing the moment to improvise.

"Nick, I've been thinking about returning to New Zealand."

"No Sandra, definitely not. The loss to me would be too great."

"I rather feel the same way."

"Marry me."

"Thanks Nick. Short proposal and to the point."

"Well?"

"Ah, Mr Romantic wants an immediate answer."

"Okay, here's what I'll do. I'll postpone making a decision about returning home until you return from Europe. I'll then consider marriage to you if you propose to me properly, have not found someone you like better than me and you'll resign from the corporation, sell all your stock and become a professional investor and perhaps acquire seats on company boards as a professional director."

"WHAT!"

"Whoa, you almost ran us off the road darling."

"Don't worry. I always drive with control."

Sandra smiled and said, "Try to get used to the idea by giving it thought. I'm not going to be married to a guy who works pre-dawn to post-sunset at the office five days a week and takes calls all weekend. And as sure as hell I believe you deserve a better life than that and would really enjoy it once you learned how to act with time on your hands. Now I don't want to hear another word about this until you call me from Europe. How are your nuts? You said earlier they were almost dragging around you knees."

"You treat me contemptibly at times Sandra. I don't know why I put up with it."

"Well, you keep telling me you've never been happier in your adult life since you picked me up on the road three months ago. Either boot me out of your life Nick or modify your life to allow us to have a future together. Figure out why you put up with me and lo!...you'll really have something to think about."

"You're a hard woman Sandra Annabelle Clemow. My mom ought to have warned me about women like you instead of her having a fixation about sluts. Sluts are easy for a guy seeking respectability to deal with. A guy really doesn't know how to deal with a woman like you."

"Just lift your mind above your dick and think darling. It's not rocket science or something you need to pay a fee-gouging consultant to do the thinking for you. Let's stop in this timber town up ahead. A diner is bound to be open and we can have early breakfast. There is something I wish to tell you."

"Do I have the capacity to absorb more from you?"

"Don't behave like a naughty boy darling or was that really you being humorous?"

"I was pulling you tit. Did you like it?"

"I'm glad you are playful again, yes. There's a diner and it's open."

Nick said he couldn't understand how Sandra could predict such things with her almost infallible accuracy.

She replied she was far from being infallible but she did use part of her intelligence in the 'what if?' mode and the correct answer often popped up. In this instance it was using history as a reference point on which to base an informed assumption.

"For centuries rural people have gotten up before dawn to prepare for an early start to work. We are in a rural area where people start work early and because the age of convenience food and eating out is not confined exclusively to urban areas I simply assumed a diner would be open to offer breakfast for men and women going off to the forests or mills. It's really that simple."

"It's not rocket science when you explain it so simply."

"Oh, that's the first time I've heard you use that term. It indicate to me you are in the process of simplifying your thinking mechanisms. Good boy."

"Are you for real?"

"Tut-tut. I shall remind you presidents of corporations are far from being oracles."

Nick drew a warm smile from his lover when he said, "You know Sandra while you are brilliant in bed or even on the shower floor for that matter, I must say you never are boring."

Over breakfast Sandra told Nick she'd finished the book he knew she'd been working on.

"Good for you. Should I have taken an interest in it?"

"Yes, but I accepted you were always to busy to do anything but toss a couple of words of encouragement at me."

"I did ask you what was it about and you said about a guy called Lawrence Gladstone whose been made redundant as a lecturer in English Literature at a university in New York who crosses America in modern Volkswagen Beetle with two surfboards on top driven by a wacky Australian girl from Bondi Beach in Sydney."