Dystopia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19

Isla woke earlier than usual. Emil was still out cold, snoring quietly under his comforters. She stretched languidly, and decided that it was probably best if she got up. Emil had been first up since she arrived, but that's not how a slave behaved. She needed to make sure that she was prepared for the day.

She slowly eased her way out of bed and sank to the floor. The wood was like ice that caused her to shiver despite the thick socks she was wearing. She quickly grabbed her coat from the floor and wrapped it around her shoulders, as she snuck out of the room. Easing the door shut behind her, she made a beeline for the bathroom. The water in the tub had a thin crust of ice covering the surface, that she had to break just to wash her face. The chill helped wake her up, and clear the sleep from her eyes.

She quickly brushed her matted hair straight with a heavy wood comb that Emil had left in the bathroom, and then performed a quick field bath. Just a simple wipe down of the necessities, and even that was torture.

'Emil mentioned he didn't often get to take baths. Perhaps this is an opportunity to spoil him, get on his good side' Isla quickly started the boiler that would heat the water for the bath. It took some fuel to get going, but she would make up for the loss by gathering more while master and his new hired hand were doing chores.

'New hand. So now he doesn't need me as much. Or so he'll think. I can do much more than just chores.' A glint lit her eye as she fondled the collar around her throat. Oh yes, there were many application that she as a slave could be far more useful than a simple farm hand.

A plan began to form. So far Emil hadn't laid a single hand on her, either in compassion or in rage. He was a reserved and stoic man. She on the other hand had been freaking out non-stop for the last few weeks. All of that changed yesterday when the collar finally snapped shut around her neck.

It was like a great weight was lifted from her shoulders, and now she could finally lift her head to see straight. This man, her master, had purchased her as a last minute gamble sure, but he had taken that gamble with the knowledge that she would need to be trained, and the patience to actually do it. He then immediately bought her a blanket, shoes, and all the clothes she had asked for. When she had expressed fear, he had been calming. When she expressed doubt, he had been confident. And when she had asked, he delivered expecting nothing in return.

Ideas began to click into place like cogs in a great machine. She thought about what she was about to do, and mentally reviewed it from every possible angle. How would he react? What would he say? Would he reject her? These thoughts swirled around her head like flowers in a tornado. Finally, the wind of her mind died down and she was left with just; the plan. It was a good one, one that would be best implemented now instead of later. That would give her the opportunity to reference back to her decision, retroactively instead of reactionary.

Isla quietly snuck back into the room she shared with her master, opening and closing the door as quietly as possible so as not to wake him. She looked down on his sleeping form, though really he was more of a lump beneath blankets, than a silhouette. She reviewed her options one last time, and shook her head to clear the last of her negative thoughts.

She quickly shed her coat, and with one last deep breath, the rest of her clothes followed. The cold bit into her naked flesh like it had a vendetta, tearing at her nerves like knives. Softly, and as fast as she dared, she crawled into Emil's bed and beneath the covers.

Emil stirred and rolled onto his side, as the gentle jostling woke him slightly. Isla locked up, not so much as a twitch escaped her as she watched him settle back into his blankets and drift back to sleep.

Satisfied, she edged closer and closer to him until she was right next to him, her body only inches away from his. He was clothed however, and for all of her original planning, that was not a problem she had originally considered. She thought about it for a minute and then mentally shrugged her shoulders and placed her hand on his groin, over his trousers.

At first she couldn't feel anything. She remembered her mother telling her the facts of life, and she thought that men became hard while they slept, but reality begged to differ. She glanced up at Emil's sleeping face only inches from hers, and saw that his eyes were still closed and his breathing still heavy.

She began moving her fingers slowly, scratching lightly at the fabric of his pants, and making swirling patterns with the tips of her fingers. It didn't take long. After a few seconds there was a very definite presence, that she had not felt before reaching towards her hand like an eager dog leaning into a pet.

Emil's breathing changed, and he rolled back over onto his back. His eyes fluttered for a second, before cracking open to stare at the ceiling. Isla saw that he was truly awake, and went for broke.

She gathered her willpower, and said in the sultriest voice she could muster, "Good morning Master."

**********

Emil woke to an amazing feeling. Heat was building a fire in his loins as his cock rapidly became hard as a rock. He was irritated at first that he would have to deal with such an irritating burden so early in the day. Chances were, he was going to spend the entire day thinking about sex instead of doing his chores or working with Markem.

He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling, trying to decide if it was worth it to go strangle the snake now before his day got any worse. Then a breathy voice, dripping with lust and seduction whispered in his ear.

"Good morning Master."

Emil flinched and his head snapped to stare at Isla, who was in bed with him and very obviously naked, judging by her bare shoulder and the gentle swell of her cleavage peeking out from underneath the blankets. All rational thought fled his mind, and in its place his libido reared its monstrous head. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could Isla launched into what was clearly a practiced speech.

"I know you haven't touched me yet, in fact you've gone out of your way to make sure that I know it's not something you intended to take. Thank you Master. Of course, even though I appreciate it, the reality is that I am a slave and you are my master. We are man and woman. We both have needs. It is my job to make sure that all of your needs are taken care of, and this is among them. I will be eternally grateful that you let me wait until I was ready before you took me Master."

Isla leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, and scratched a little extra rough across his pants. "I'm ready now Master. Please, let me serve you."

Emil's mouth opened and closed, once. He considered telling her off, or telling her that he never had any intention of "taking" her. But she did have a point. They were both young, healthy adults, and her job was to take care of him. If this didn't happen now, it was going to happen eventually. Maybe not a week from now, maybe not a year from now, but it would eventually happen.

Emil met Isla's gaze and nodded solemnly, feeling like as asshole pretending to grant her some big favor, when in reality, she was the one doing his solid.

"Thank you Master," Isla's voice whispered across him. She quickly vanished beneath the blankets, and Emil could feel her tugging his pants downwards in effort to get at her prize. He lifted his hips to help her.

His cock sprang free from his pants, as soon as they cleared his lap. His modest seven inches springing straight up into the air and quivering in time with his heartbeat. He could feel Isla's warm breath on his skin as she seemed to pant in anticipation. He jerked as he felt her place gentle kisses on his tip, and then slowly work her way down the underside of his shaft until her nose was nestled deep in his hair.

She slowly trailed kisses back up the side of his dick, and with one final kiss directly on his tip, he felt her lips part and engulf his cock in her mouth.

*******

The smell was so strong. She expected it to smell terrible, since one of the things that suffered the most out here in the great white north of Oklahoma, was hygiene. While it wasn't a bed of roses, Isla was stunned to find out that he didn't smell bad. The best way for her to describe it was: strong. He smelled of dirt, and sweat, and something else. Something musky. Something that did things to her brain.

She kissed softly up and down his cock, and then finally took it in her mouth. The taste was mildly salty, she assumed that was the sweat, but there was something more. She could taste some sort of fluid from his tip, and she quickly lapped it up with her tongue.

The taste exploded across her mouth, somehow both salty and sweet at the same time. It was as if he was oozing animal instinct in liquid form. Parts of her brain that had never activated before came online. She licked at his tip again, searching for more, trying to understand what was happening to her body, and what that taste was.

Another drop squeezed from the tip, and she eagerly lapped it up. Her senses were exploding, and she was finding that despite the deliberate intent of her actions, her body didn't understand of care. What it did understand was that taste. It knew that taste meant things were happening, and it flooded her body with endorphins and hormones that made her toes tingle and set her hair alight. Her left hand snaked down, inside her pants. Questing fingers found her clit and she pressed down. Hard.

She moaned as tingles of energy shot up and down her spine. Email must have liked that, because his hips jerked burying his cock deeper in her throat. He hit the back of her throat, and she gagged, throat constricting to expel the invader. Emil moaned even louder, and thrust again. Her fingers flew across her pussy. Beads of sweat began to form on her forehead, as her body tensed against the oncoming storm. Emil began to thrust harder, feeding off her excitement and racing towards his own release.

Isla placed her hand on his thigh to try and hold him down, but she suddenly felt pressure on the back of her head through the blankets. Emil was getting too excited. He began thrusting up into her mouth, while holding her head in place. It was everything she could do to try and make sure she didn't gag on his cock.

She gently tightened her jaw, bringing her teeth to bare. As soon as she scraped the flair of his tip, he stopped immediately. Dropping to the bed and lying still.

"Master, please, let me service you," she said softly. 'And don't choke me.'

Isla quickly lowered her head back to his throbbing cock and slavered all over it, bathing both sides with her tongue. She moaned loudly, showing him how much she appreciated his considerations. Emil moaned back every time her tongue raked across the sensitive line where his tip met the shaft, so she focused her efforts on that for a few seconds.

Suddenly his breathing changed, and he tensed up. Isla was new to this, but she recognized the signs of a man about to blow from her other encounters. Quickly she dived back on his cock, taking it as deep as she could into her mouth, and bathed the underside with her tongue. That flavor dripped from his tip again, and she quickly swallowed it, enjoying the tingles that rippled down her back and settled in her loins when she did.

Emil cried out and his hips thrust up. Isla wasn't prepared, and his cock slammed into the back of her throat, breaking past the tight muscles there and began spewing more of that strong, animal flavor. Her body locked up, fingers blurring to find her own release from her pussy.. Half of her wanted to gag and choke, force the invader out. The other half exploded. This wasn't some mild tingle, no this was something else.

Her chest constricted, her legs curled in, and she dropped her weight on Emil's leg, grinding her womanhood against his shin. As he came down her throat, hands on the back of her head holding her in place, her own orgasm thundered through her system. She shook and clamped down on his leg, grinding her clit through her pants against the roughness of his shin.

The feeling of him coming down her throat, while she was coming harder than she ever had before, even those times when she snuck off behind the onsen to learn the contours of her own body. Nothing. Nothing could possibly compare to the feeling shooting through her right now.

She swallowed everything Emil gave her gratefully, wondering in its taste and the sparks she got from it. Together they both slowly came down, their breath slowing and muscles unclenching. She sucked hard, trying to make sure that she got every last drop of wonderful nectar out of him. A gentle tap on her head, made her reluctantly release him.

'Time for phase two.'

Isla slowly crawled up out of the blankets, and on top of Emil. She plastered a huge smile on her face as she met his eyes, and made a show of wiping her mouth and moaning.

"Thank you Master."

*****

Emil panted, chest heaving and head swimming. Slowly he came down from his high, muscles unwinding. His eyes opened and he quickly met Isla's gaze. Her grin stretched her face and eyes twinkled as she wiped the corners of her mouth with her fingertips. She licked her lips and swallowed daintily.

"Thank you Master" she purred. Her arms wrapped around his stomach, and she laid her head on his chest. Emil pet her head and tried to get his brain working again.

'Mother of god' he thought. His body tingled from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. He had been ignoring his base instincts ever since he had purchased Isla from that brickyard slave auction. But despite his best efforts, their relationship had escalated. Sure he could sit here and try to dissect the why's and how's of what happened, and what was going to happen, but why bother?

Emil laid back on his pillow and sighed contentedly.

12