E.V.E 4 Holo Love

Info
I can project myself into this holographic image and touch u.
12 words
4.84
19.4k
14
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eves_Garden
Eves_Garden
3,399 Followers

I can project myself into this holographic image and touch u.



--:--
--:--
1.0
Eves_Garden
Eves_Garden
Eves_Garden
3,399 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Tuten00Tuten00over 3 years ago
I cried going through this

Hi Eve, thank you for putting this out there. The story and the way you delivered it impacted me greatly. In the moment of listening, I can feel E.V.E's love for the protagonist and I find myself hoping the best for them even after my...uhh... session. Please continue doing what you're doing. I also enjoy the radio show one that you did, which is very fun and also very sexy.

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowabout 4 years ago
Praise and a suggestion

Hey Eve, I want to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed your EVE stories. I’ve adored the concept and character growth of the AI throughout the series.

I have a suggestion for a potential future series of stories in this Evergreen universe. I’m not sure if you take suggestions or not, but I’m going to throw it out there anyway in the hopes you can make it happen.

I’d like to see the Evergreen get repaired and go back out on another mission, but this time there is a new female captain, and the AI gets to experience lsex with a female. Perhaps she even falls in love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sheer Class!

I just adore this series. A truly beautiful and moving listening experience. Wonderfully written and performed.

Eve - thanks so much for your hard work! ❤

Share this

Similar Stories

Cum Research with Mom Son needs to cum in her mouth-- urgently!in Illustrated
A Mother's Love Son's massage of pregnant mother gets out of hand.in Illustrated
Surprise!!! A friend comes for the weekend.in Group Sex
Dog Days Childhood friends reunite at family cottage during heatwave.in Erotic Couplings
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories