E-Written: Red Riding Hood

Story Info
A sexual take on a classic fairytale - Red Riding Hood.
5k words
4.34
13.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

"Hi Granny," Red's cheerfully innocent voice echoed down the telephone line. "Mum told me you weren't well enough to come to dinner, so I am coming to you."

'Shit,' thought Granny as she surveyed her basement, the Prince still handcuffed to the wall, blindfolded, his hard cock protruding straight out. "Honey," she used her best sweet and innocent voice, "You really don't have to I am fine."

"Nonsense, I'm bringing you some cakes and cookies. We'll have tea and catch up."

Granny knew there was not point arguing with the young woman. Red was a sweet child but as she became a young woman, she became quite stubborn and determined, a trait Granny admired, just not today.

"Well, if you must I insist you stick to the path. The woods can be awfully dangerous at this time in the afternoon." Granny wasn't exactly lying to her granddaughter, the woods surrounding her house did see a lot of traffic at this time of the day, though not relatively dangerous, her motives were more to do with time. The path through the woods took twists and turns and would afford Granny at least an extra hour before Red arrived. Plenty of time to finish off the Prince.

"Very well, I promise I will take the path and not stray. See you soon."

"Yes dear." Granny hung up the phone and sighed. Though she had time she knew she would need to cut short her intended play. She turned back to her subject on the wall. "Now, where was I?"

The Prince muffled into the ball gag in his mouth.

"I'm sorry, did I give you permission to speak!" Her tone had changed completely. The sweet innocent voice of a loving grandmother had been replaced by the forceful tone of a woman in control.

The Prince winced as the riding crop stung his thigh, just missing his cock. Granny grinned as she watched the muscle spasm and the body shiver with the pain.

"Hmm, I will need to make some adjustments if we are to finish in time."

Granny moved to a lever on the wall and cranked the handle. With each rotation the Prince fell closer to the ground till he was kneeling on the plush carpet of the dungeon floor. His hands were still restrained in the handcuffs suspended from the ceiling. Granny moved around the small room to retrieve the toy needed.

It was a relatively small space with a soft red carpet and satin sheets draped on the walls. Against one side Granny had positioned the chains and restraints securely fastened to the wall, with the pulley system to manipulate positions. On the opposite wall was a full-length mirror so her clients could see the punishments she awarded them. In one corner of the room stood a large intricately carved wardrobe that a local lumberjack had made for her. Inside she stored her toys, whips, dildos, vibrators, cock rings and pussy eggs. Granny was not fussy about the people she awarded punishment to. Male or female, as long as they could pay.

Granny retrieved the large black dildo from the cupboard and returned to the Prince. She placed the object between his legs, lined up with his arse.

"Sit!" she commanded.

He hesitated.

The whip did not miss this time, stinging his shaft and making him jump in pain. He lowered himself down, feeling the thick phallic object push against his arse. It was a momentary pause, but one noticed by Granny as the whip slapped against his cock once again. He pushed on, feeling the object penetrate his tight space and stretch him more than ever before. As the cock slowly entered him, he felt the gag being removed and a leg land on his shoulder. The pressure of the leg forced him to sit, driving the toy hard into his arse.

As he opened his mouth to cry out hands on the back of his head pushing his face into the warm wetness of Granny's musky pussy. His cock twitched as his arse was deeply filled and his tongue found the lips he loved to lick.

Granny loved this part. Without a word the Prince began to caress her slit with his tongue. She held onto the whip and sporadically brought it done onto his hard cock, knowing he loved the feel and would drive his tongue deeper into her. She pushed into him, forcing the large dildo further into his rear. His wince vibrated on her cunt making her shiver.

The Prince drove his tongue into her sweet pussy, lapping at the juices and feeling them dribble down his chin. Without the use of his hands and fingers his tongue had to work extra hard to make her cum. His arse was on fire, an exquisite fire that made his own cock strain and twitch. Even the sting of the riding crop made him harder. He felt his precum on the tip of his cock and wished she would lick it off for him.

He turned his attention to her clit, sucking the nerve into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth. His tongue flicked over the nub as his lips engulfed her pussy. He felt her body shake and knew she was close. The idea that he was about to make her cum made his cock ache. Hands grabbed clumps of his hair as she arched her back and wailed an intense orgasm. She held his head in place, cleaning her pussy of her juices, before releasing an arm.

She stood back from him and commanded, "Make yourself cum."

His free hand grabbed his cock in a firm grasp and began to stroke his shaft furiously. His balls tightened and the tingling rose quickly in his stomach. His head dropped back, forcing him to sit further back on the cock, his mouth opened as his orgasm approached. He felt the sharp sting of the whip on his balls as he released his load, shooting his cum almost across the room. Jet after jet spurted from him as the riding crop made contact with his arse and balls. He screamed his pleasure as the last droplet left his body and he slumped, one arm still bound, on the floor, cock truly jammed into him.

Granny cleaned herself off and tidied the room before releasing the Prince from his restraints and allowing him to remove the protrusion from his arse. He felt empty and spent as he stood, the toy popping out of him.

"I'm sorry, you can't clean up here," Granny handed the Prince his royal clothes. "My granddaughter will be here soon she can't see you."

The Prince nodded knowing too well the need for privacy in their interactions. He gathered the clothes handed to him and gingerly walked up the stairs, leaving Granny to smooth over her clothes before returning to her sweet old cottage upstairs.

***

With basket in hand, Red left the borders of town behind her as she skipped down the path to the woods. The sun beamed in the sky, warming her body in her deep red cloak. She could feel the heat on her bare knees as her short skirt did little to protect her from the rays.

Red loved going to see Granny but rarely got the chance. At a young age her parents were adamant that Red not attend her Granny's house alone. She never understood why. Now, at twenty years of age, her parents were still reluctant but permitted her to attend, nonetheless.

As she approached the edge of the woods she shivered. The path continued into the darkness of the thick forest. Though easy to make out, the shadows hid possible dangers in the surrounding trees. Taking a deep breath, Red continued her skip into the cool confines of the trees.

***

He heard her before he saw her, she wasn't quiet at all. Peering from behind a tree, he watched as the young lady skipped along the well-worn path towards Granny's house. He knew Granny. Or more, had known her. He had fond memories of the handcuffs tight around his wrists as expert hands roughly massaged his cock. He closed his eyes and breathed deep at the memory of shooting his cum over Granny as his arse was assaulted. His cock twitched at the memory. He yearned to experience that release again but had been banned when his demand for control had earned a red card from Granny.

His eyes returned to the beauty before him. Her flowing red cloak opened to show the loose, white, off-the-shoulder top that did not hide the fullness of her breasts as each skip caused the unrestricted mounds to bounce. He was transfixed. His cock responding once again to the visage before his eyes. Her short red skirt left her knees bare and danced with each step. He could imagine the sweetness that lay beneath the confines of the white cotton panties flashed as she bounced.

He moved further down the path and lent against a large boulder, ensuring he was hidden from the young woman until she was past him.

"Well, hello young lady."

Red jumped and squealed. Whirling around she stumbled back at the sight of the unknown figure before her.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to startle you so." His husky voice hid the lie he had told.

"Um," Red stuttered, trying to find the words. "Who are you? What are you doing out here? In the woods? Alone?"

"My apologies dear lady. Names John Wolf, but you can call me Johnny," John smiled a cheeky grin. "Was heading back into town when I saw this beauty skipping along and just had to say hello."

Red blushed, "Oh." She liked the idea of this stranger watching her and thinking she was beautiful. He was a tall, solid man who towered over her. His muscular arms stretched the sleeves of the shirt he worn, with thick hair visible through the thin fabric. As he smiled her heart melted and her pussy spasmed. His deep penetrating brown eyes bore into her. She looked away realising she had been staring at him.

"Who may I ask is this lovely young woman before me?" The question dripped like honey off his lips.

"I'm Red," she managed to respond. "I'm heading to my Granny's house to bring her cake and tea." His gentle tone made her divulge more information than asked.

His smile broadened. 'This is it,' he thought, 'she is my ticket back in. Granny would be expecting the knock at the door, he just needed to delay the young woman.'

"What a sweet thing to do. Beautiful inside and out." He laid on the charm. "Perhaps flowers would be nice too. I bet your Granny would love something to brighten up her house."

Red liked the idea of presenting her Granny with a bunch of flowers she had picked herself. She surveyed the sides of the path in search of a bouquet to pick.

"You won't find the beautiful flowers on the path anymore," John spoke with faux care in his voice. "All the flowers have been picked clean by travellers. But further in, just off the path, are fields of daisies and lavender, the perfect present from a loving granddaughter."

Red was hesitant, "Granny told me not to stray from the path. She said it was dangerous."

John laughed a friendly, calming laugh. "Nonsense, these woods are perfectly safe. You will be doted on for being such a loving soul."

Red contemplated for a moment before nodding her head and skipping off the path in the direction Johnny had pointed. She began to whistle a joyful tune as she detoured, giving John time to visit with Granny.

***

Granny heard the rustle outside and opened the door slightly before returning to the kitchen to put the kettle on. She heard the footsteps enter the cottage. "Come in Red, it is lovely to see y..." Her voice trailed off as she entered the loungeroom to be confronted by Johnny. Before she could scream at him to leave, he lifted her onto his shoulders, his muscular arms having no issues with her frame. Carefully he carried her down the stairs to her dungeon.

"Johnny," Granny began, "you know you are not permitted here. Now let me go and leave."

"Not this time Granny, we are doing this my way."

Granny squirmed to no avail, Johnny's big hands clamped over her wrists and held them tight as he retrieved the handcuffs that were connected to the ceiling pulley system. The cold metal made Granny jump as her hands were captured by the restraints. Johnny stood back and watched as Granny thrashed against the confines. He stood before her, grabbed the collar of her dress with his hands and roughly ripped them apart, exposing her ample breasts. The cool air instantly hardened the nipples visible under the white, lacy bra.

"Granny, you are as luscious as I remember you." His brown eyes smiled at her as he removed his shorts. "See the effect you have on me." His hard cock protruded out before him. The thick muscle bounced as he moved toward her. His hands moved inside what remained of her dress, sliding into the lacy panties he knew she wore. He felt the dampness and giggled. "I do it for you too."

Granny's eyes widened at the sight of the large cock before her. She remembered his strong arms and fur covered chest, but the image of his cock had eluded her, until now. Her pussy spasmed at the sight and the hope that it would soon be inside her. Johnny had been fun to play with but his insistence on taking the lead had forced her to ban him from her cottage. It had been a long time since she had taken a cock and her pussy yearned to be filled.

His fingers ventured under the thin material, sliding along her lips but not penetrating. Granny moved her hips, trying to slip his fingers inside but he pulled back.

"My terms Granny." A wicked grin spread across his lips.

He removed his fingers and stripped Granny of her clothes. Her full breasts hung free of their confinement, nipples hard and pointing towards the ground. Johnny bent and sucked first a nipple then the breast into his mouth. His teeth bit hard on the point causing Granny to cry out. Once again he giggled, the vibrations sending shivers through Granny.

His fingers flicked her clit as he sucked and nibbled on her breast. Her body jumped with each bite and each flick of the sensitive nub. Granny spread her legs wider, hoping Johnny would drive into her. His cock jumped knowing she wanted him inside her, but he resisted, continuing to bite her nipple and strum her clit.

Granny felt the orgasm rising deep in her stomach. She yearned to be filled by his hard cock, pushing her hips forward, silently begging him to take her. The pain of his bites were swallowed by the electricity flowing from her clit. She gritted her teeth as the orgasm hit. Her body shook with the intensity.

Johnny held her tight as her body convulsed. His fingers continued their assault on her clit making her hips jerk with the sensitivity. Dropping to his knees he replaced his fingers with a tongue lapping at the juices flowing from her pussy and pressing against the nerve. She continued to shake, her hips trying to pull away from him.

Granny groaned as a tongue began to assault her sensitive pussy and clit. She attempted to move her hips away and close her legs, but he held her tightly, applying pressure to her swollen clit. She screamed as two fingers were plunged into her aching pussy. They wiggled inside her, finding and caressing her sweet spot. The tongue continued to press against her as lips closed around her pussy. Teeth nibbled the hood of her clit as the fingers began a slow pounding.

Holding her tightly, Johnny slid two fingers deep into Granny's soaked pussy. Bending his fingers he stroked her g-spot before sucking her clit into his mouth. Fresh juices escaped Granny as she groaned, her body still shuddering from her orgasm. His teeth closed in on her lips, nibbling around the bud of nerves. With an arm around her hips, holding her to him, his tongue played over her clit, strumming the nub as his fingers pounding into her.

Granny felt the heat rising in her feet as another orgasm began to build. Her body had not been allowed to recover from the first one as she exploded with the second. She screamed as the wave of electricity flooded her body, more intense than the first. Once again Johnny lapped at the juices that freely flowed down his arm as he continued to fuck her dripping pussy with his fingers.

Johnny lathered her clit with his tongue, licking the remaining juices, before standing before her, his fingers still deep inside her. He tapped her clit with his hard cock making her jump with each tap. He moved behind her, his free hand on her hip, and positioned his cock at her soaked entrance. In one movement he removed his fingers and rammed his cock into her.

Granny's body shook as the second orgasm continued to pulse inside her. The tongue on her clit prolonged the sensations. Her pussy throbbed as the fingers played against the sensitive flesh of her cunt. She felt before she saw his cock tapping her clit and jumped with each touch. He moved behind her and drove his cock deep inside her. Her body felt like it was on fire, every muscle ached as Johnny made her cum again and again.

Johnny pounded the pussy before him. Sliding his cock out of her before driving it back in, hard, pulling back on her hips to get as deep as he could. With each thrust her body shuddered with orgasm after orgasm. He wouldn't stop. Her pussy convulsed on his thick shaft, squeezing him as he thrust into her. His balls tightened, his stomach tingled as he drove in deep and exploded in her cunt. His cock spasmed as yet another orgasm milked his shaft.

Granny shook constantly as her pussy was demolished by Johnny's thick cock. Orgasms flooded ever muscle making her weak. She felt his cock twitch and wash her cunt with his cum, making her pussy spasm with a final orgasm. The intensity of the events were too much for her as her weakened, exhausted body slumped on the restraints.

Johnny popped from Granny's pussy. He watched as their mixed juices dribbled down her legs. Seeing her slumped over he lowered her restraints allowing her to rest on the soft carpet, her arse in the air. Cum dripping from her spent pussy.

***

Night was creeping in as Red approached the cottage. She hadn't realised how long she had spent collecting flowers and hoped Granny wouldn't be too upset with her. Holding the large bunch of daisies in her hand she pushed on the open door and wandered in.

"Granny?"

"In here dear," a strained, high pitched voice came from the bedroom. "I'm feeling a bit off at the moment. Do come in."

Though the voice sounded different Red casually walked into Granny's room. The lights were low, and the curtains were drawn on the canopy bed. Red could just make out the figure under the covers and recognised the sleeves of the nightie she had given her Granny last Christmas. The shape filled out the bed more than she remembered. Granny appeared taller than she thought, and a strange bulge lifted the covers halfway down the bed.

"Are you ok Granny?" Red asked, confused at the image before her.

"Of course my dear," Johnny put on the best high-pitched voice he could trying to disguise the lust he felt at seeing the young woman once again. "Come closer."

Johnny beckoned Red towards him. His large muscular hands flashed in the slither of moonlight from the window.

"My, what big hands you have," Red was surprised by the glimpse of the hands urging her forward.

"All the better to hold you with my dear. Come, closer."

Johnny repositioned himself to sit upright in the bed. As he moved the moon reflected in his eyes. Red gasped.

"Granny, what beautiful brown eyes you have. I don't remember them being that colour."

"All the better to see you with, my dear. They change colour at night," Johnny tried to explain away the change. "Come closer."

As Red stood next to the bed her eyes adjusted to the shadows of the room and she could see the figure more clearly.

"Granny, what a big mouth you have."

Johnny had her now. He reached out a hand, grabbing her wrist and holding her tight. "All the better to eat you with," he growled.

Throwing the covers off he stood before her, a mountain of a man with a firm grasp on her wrist. The flimsy nightie could not hide his arousal and Red's eyes grew wide as she caught a glimpse of his thick hard cock. He ripped off the cotton nightie, standing in the moonlight from the small window in the room. Red watched as the fur that covered his body shimmered in the light. She had never seen a man as muscular or hairy as him and her pussy delighted at the image.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers
12