Eager Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir was finding this all too amusing. For him, it was another typical Saturday, but this particular boy was really entertaining him. "No no boy, again, did you not understand the rules? If the 1st roll is greater than the 2nd, you'll be locked overnight as it is. Come on, you should be quicker than that. You must be nervous. Let me help you."

The boy knew that two wrong answers in a row could not be helping his situation. His arms hurt and Sir could tell. He felt the strappado rope coming down and the cuffs being released from his wrists. He kept his arms behind his back after a brief stretch.

Sir was quickly right back beside him and he felt rope begin circling his wrists.

"Clench your two hands together." Sir commanded. The boy obliged, and he felt his hands and wrists bound together expertly. No sooner were the knots completed did he feel his arms going up to be secure to the rafter above. Sir was getting into the rhythm a bit more now.

He picked up the dirty panties from the garage floor and smelled them gently. The boy heard this and breathed a sigh of relief - he felt he was pleasing his new Sir and was certainly having a wicked time.

The boy hung his mouth open again, only this time felt the panties being stuffed in. He couldn't see and couldn't resist the force, Sir's other hand holding the back of his head. The panties tasted ripe of his own ball sweat and ass juice. He felt raunchy knowing where the thong had been just minutes ago up his own ass.

He wasn't ready for the ensuing ball gag that held the rank panties gag in place, but Sir efficiently buckled in a big red rubber ball between his lips with a tight leather strap. Drool began to form quite quickly. The boy was feeling a bit more secure now. Sir was ready to do both the questioning and answering, now that the boy was a little better situated.

He still couldn't see, but he could hear Sir continue:

"Now, finally boy, you are looking good. I'll add the leg spreader later. Back to business. Two rolls of 6 means that you will be photographed as a chastity slut and exposed to the digital kink community. I'll be sure to find your bdsmlr profile and make sure anyone on there knows that you actually have a fetish for locking your dick away...

...Don't worry boy, I don't plan on infringing upon your personal and professional life. I have a feeling you'll like our kinky games so much that I won't have to use that threat. I will only expose you and your hot muscled body to other kinksters, fetish players, and bondage scenesters in hopes that you will fall further into submissive bliss...

...You will accept your role as my complete sub, eventually, but perhaps more quickly with the roll of 12 total. Are you having fun yet?"

The boy couldn't help but revel in the moment. This was all of his twisted fantasies playing out in front of him. Gagged with his panties and spread toward the sky, the boy wanted so badly for the games to continue. He was in sub bliss, somehow, knowing he was on the road to full time training and many rolls of the dice in Sir's pocket.

The Man was pleased to hear nothing but a slightly concerned and majorly muffled, "Woof!".

His mind turned as to what would be most appealing for the both of the next.

He turned on some rock music and surveyed the scene, waiting to toss his rigged set of magic dice. He gazed upon his safely secured slave proudly.

"What a good boy," he smiled. "He is so fucked."


12