Earleen Pt. 03

Story Info
The ultimate for a tomboy, a wedding and kids.
11.6k words
4.87
14.3k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Anyone engaged in sex is 18 or older.

Earleen part three

Waking the next morning I was pleased with myself, I had never slept overnight with anyone more than a few times, the first few nights with Rod and I in the same bed was an adjustment, though it was a king size bed I found myself gravitating to him more and more in the few nights we'd been together. As I opened my eyes my body was pressed to his, I was snuggled into his side with my breasts pushing softly against him, my arm was over his rippled hairy chest and my pussy was firmly embedded against his hip. I decided then and there that I could wake up like this every morning for the rest of my life and never be tired of it.

When my eyes met his he smiled and turned toward me sliding his right hand into the elastic of my panties at the same time his lips met mine. Feeling his hand slide over my bush and in between my now open legs I moaned into his mouth, pushing up into his hand, as he cupped me I felt a finger go inside my vagina which caused me to moan all the more. As we kissed I was rolling my hips up and down into his gently thrusting finger trying to get it deeper than was possible, as he lifted from our kiss he pulled the finger out of my soaking wet box, lifted it to his mouth and sucked it clean. Dammit ... this guy knew which buttons to push for me to completely yield, not that it took much effort from him.

Looking into my eyes it seemed as though his were ablaze with lust and desire, in a soft seductive voice he whispered, "What is it you would like me to do princess? Your wish is my command, but you must be detailed."

"Mmmm, first I want you to go take care of this piss hard, wash it and return to this bed erect. You will then remove my panties with your teeth only, kissing my bush and licking my pussy as you do, but no touching my clit. With my panties off you will return to kissing my lips over and over and over while you play with my nipples and caress my tits, when I tell you to you'll suck my nipples hard, kiss down my belly where you'll stop to kiss my mound and then lick my pussy until I scream for you to stop."

He smiled wickedly, "Is that all my love?"

"No my darling, after I cum on your face I'm going to suck your dick until you're ready to cum, at which time I'll pull off and you'll kiss my neck and lips until the feeling in your balls has left, at that point I'm going to mount you and slide down your cock until my ass hits your body. You're going to pile drive up into me until I cum again, then you're going to mount me from behind and fuck me the hardest you've ever fucked in your life. You're going to take me, use my pussy and own her, you're going to mark me with your seed and claim me as yours. That's what you're going to do my prince."

Rod:

I did as she wished, took a piss, washed and was hard before I reached the bed, she had gone into the other bath to pee and wash away the night, as I knelt on the mattress she scooted beneath me pulling me to her lips as we necked and sucked face. Making my way down I enjoyed our little game of me removing her panties with my teeth, she giggled, pushed her puss into my face and had a fun time of it. Going back to kiss her face I caressed her breasts making the nipples hard and distended before I lowered to suck on them, when she whispered "my pussy" I trailed kisses down her tummy and abdomen stopping to smell her arousal and kiss her bush.

Settling between her legs I slid my hands under thighs lifting the prize closer to my face, as she lifted I hovered over the vulva with my mouth, my warm breath wafting across her slick soft petals which seemed to have gotten darker as the blood coursed through them. As I lowered my mouth onto the vulva like an oversized O her body shook, then convulsed as her hips jerked repeatedly into my face, I was dripping with her cum, I licked and sucked and still couldn't keep up with her discharge. I was far from being through, I dipped back into her folds and slid my tongue through the outer labia splitting the tender delicate inside as my tongue sought the opening to her vagina. Locating that tight little entrance, I shoved as much of my tongue into her as possible tongue fucking as she squealed, rolling her hips into my face while her fingers ran through my hair.

Moving upward with my tongue I found her clit hard and throbbing, sometimes a clit will stay soft even though it's being licked and stimulated, not hers, not this time. I wasted no time sucking and licking her to two more orgasms before she pushed me away. Lying to my side with my face resting across her thigh I watched her pussy drip, the few hairs glistening with her dew, the lips seemed to move in and out in a sucking motion.

Earleen:

I had never cum so hard in all my existence, maybe it was the excitement of finally belonging to somebody, or his technique, or I don't know what all, I simply knew he had taken my body to places it had never been before. I was excitedly looking forward to forty or fifty years of this, as I regained my breathing and control of my shaking quivering body I stroked the side of his face as it lay on my thigh, no one had ever adored my body like Rod was doing. I felt like what he had called me, his princess. Sitting up I moved to the side.

"On your back lover, time for me to ride and you to drill my pussy when I'm tired, after I cum I want you in me from behind. Rod, I want you to hammer my pussy with everything you've got, I need to be fucked hard this morning, I need you to paint me inside with your warm creamy cum."

I lowered myself onto his steel hard erection, the fat bulbous head stretching my labia as I pushed against it, when the head penetrated he moaned with deep guttural sounds, my vulva tightened around it as though the lips were gripping and preventing an escape. The heat and stiffness of his cock felt wonderful as I slowly took as much inside as possible on the first stroke, I raised and lowered again this time wiggling my ass as our pubic hairs meshed. He was all the way in and while it wasn't the biggest cock that had ever been inside me it was to me the most satisfying, he filled and stretched me nicely, I didn't need any more than what was inside me. I'd found my perfect match.

I rode until I had cum twice and my legs were tired, holding me slightly above him with his hands on my hips he took over pounding upward into me, it didn't take five minutes for me to flood his abdomen with more of my nectar. Pulling out he slapped my ass teasingly and told me *hands and knees* while he repositioned behind me. With my tits on the mattress, my face in a pillow, my ass in the air, my back arched allowing complete access to my pussy I felt him slide all the way in with one stroke, when he hit bottom he muttered, "Oh fuck Earleen, I'm in heaven."

He set a frisky pace which had us both enjoying our romp in the hay, I raised onto my hands, looked back and said as seductively as I knew how, "Hard baby, fuck me hard, fill my cunt with your seed, breed me Rod, put a baby in me."

His thrusts picked up speed and ferocity immediately, I was wondering where the *put a baby in me* came from, I'd been on the pill for years. Was my biological clock telling me something, was I ready to get pregnant, ready to share my breasts with a little one and not just Rod sucking the nipples, was I ready to have a big tummy and waddle around as I'd seen so many others do, ready for my hips to permanently widen enough for a baby to go through, was I ready to say once and for all time I am his?

As he pounded my pussy I smiled to myself, yes, I was ready for all that and the rest which comes with being in a lifetime relationship. I could feel my climax sneaking up and begin to encompass my entire body, as my toes curled and my body shook I felt him get bigger inside me, knowing he was about to spew loads of little soldiers inside me I wished all the more that he could put a baby in me. My tits were swinging, our bodies slamming against each other and then the tidal wave hit like a thirty foot tsunami, I was screaming, he was bellowing and grunting with each spurt inside me, on his final push he jammed so hard against me I flopped forward onto my chest.

With my ass still in the air, his stiff dick still inside me, Rod softly rubbing my butt cheeks, bending over to kiss my back and neck, I thought to myself, *this was well worth the wait* I was finally at my end destination, with this man is where I was supposed to be. He lightly slapped my right ass cheek causing me to squeal softly and wiggle my butt at him as his cock slipped out causing a significant puddle on the sheet below. I flopped forward with him immediately beside me, we lay face to face gazing into the other's eyes.

"Andi, you said I should put a baby in you. Aren't you on the pill? I mean, I want a baby growing in you but not until you're ready. It needs to be something we both want."

"Yes honey, I'm still on the pill, and I want a baby as well, I think we should get married first. My folks are always talking about having it all backward when young couples get pregnant and then married. I think we need a little time to know each other better before we add to our nest. Don't you?"

He was chuckling and then stopped with a smile on his face, "That's funny, my folks say the same thing and they aren't wrong, I agree, let's not wait very long to get married and we can decide together when we're ready for a baby. Not too long though, we aren't twenty-five anymore."

After a shower which ended with a quickie, me bent over grabbing the shower fixture while he pummeled my pussy one more time, we made breakfast together, cleaned the kitchen, threw on some comfortable clothes, changed the bedding and made the bed. It was something mom drilled into my head from the time I was a little girl, make your bed every day, ironically it was also something Rods mom had insisted on. I did some laundry while he farted around in the yard mowing and trimming, we had a light lunch and took a nap.

Waking up just after two he told me to put on my glad rags we were going to go for a ride. I slipped into some nicer jeans and a cotton blouse stopping to ask, "Do you want me in lingerie or regular undies?"

"Everyday stuff babe, we'll save the sexier things for later on. I want you to be comfortable."

I was already wearing a soft silk bra and matching panties, the jeans and blouse was all that I needed. I noticed he'd put on some ankle high work boots, I did the same. The place we were at wasn't very big, a three-bedroom ranch with an attached two-car garage and an outbuilding that looked to be a single garage. As we walked from the kitchen I turned toward his pickup, he smiled and reached for my hand.

"Where you goin silly girl, the sun's shining, it's a pleasant day, we're going to take the fun car instead of the truck."

I'm instantly thinking a guy like him probably has a muscle car all tricked out hiding that garage, a Stang or Camaro, maybe a GTO, I was anxious to see what it was. When he'd disarmed the alarms and unlocked the overhead door he told me to step inside, it was not at all what I expected, in fact, other than being an old car I didn't have a clue what I was looking at. He was smiling from ear to ear, I was standing with a confused look on my face.

"It's a 1958 Nash Commander, it had been my great grandpa's, he bought it when he was 88, a few years before he died, it has less than forty thousand miles on it. All original in and out except tires and brakes, regular maintenance stuff. Most of these cars ended up in scrap yards so they aren't very common, it isn't one of those cars that are sought after, you know like fifty fives and fifty seven Chevy's and Fords, but it's worth damn near as much. I drive it in parades and take it to car shows. Whadda ya think princess, ready for a ride in your new chariot?"

I slipped my hand through his arm and signaled I was ready, the first thing I found odd was no seat belts, the next thing was the full width bench seat, until I realized I could slide over right next to Rod as he drove. It reminded me of how my folks used to sit in the car when we kids were little, mom up against dad, her left arm over his shoulder running her fingers through the hair on the back of his head, then resting it on the back of his neck as she caressed it softly. I moved my tiny ass over three feet and snuggled in tight to my man immediately imitating what I'd seen my mother do so many years ago, I swear Rod purred as I ran my fingers through his hair. I asked where we were headed, he responded that I needed to be patient, he had a surprise for me.

"You know Rod, I was sure you had some kind of hotrod in that garage, I was so surprised to see this old thing in almost cherry condition."

He laughed, "Oh, I have one of those as well. I bought a '23 bucket T kit when I was in college, I put it together during the last two summers I was home before graduating, it's bright yellow and in another garage, we'll take that out some bright sunny afternoon. It's loud by most standards, people stare at it and inevitably there will be some kid who wants to race, I have a 289 high performance in it so there's plenty of horsepower, I dump the clutch and spin the tires enough to smoke them, then back off, I don't need police problems."

I was beaming with excitement, not only was he caring, tender, a ravenous wolf in bed and a successful business owner, he was fun. Making our way out of town I noticed the houses became further and further apart, turning right onto a long blacktop landscaped driveway (nicely mowed, some shrubbery and flowers along the way) we made our way to what looked like a five or six bedroom house.

"Where are we at Rod, who's shack is this?"

"This shack as you call it my dear is your new home once we're married." I must have looked completely transfixed. "I bought it from mom and dad about three years ago with the stipulation that they could live here until such time as I married. No, don't look at me like that, they have a house in Arizona and a huge hunting lodge dad calls a cabin in Montana, they won't be on the streets. I knew they would be gone today and thought it might be fun to bring you out here, it's only six miles from town, still easy to get anything we might need."

"But what about the house we live in now? I thought was yours."

"Oh, it is. I picked it up at a Sheriffs auction awhile back, got it for a song, after sticking about fifteen grand into it for upgrades it made a nice place to lay my body at night.

I had been correct in my initial assessment, it had five bedrooms including the master suite which had a huge attached bath/shower/closet/vanity area. In between the other four bedrooms were jack and jill bathrooms, a three-quarter bath in the laundry area off the kitchen made it complete. The house was an open concept with the four bedrooms on one end and the master on the opposite with a large living/dining area between, the kitchen was more than adequate, it would be a joy to cook in.

I hadn't paid attention as closely as I should have when we first entered, if I had I would have noticed a staircase to my left that led to an enclosed, heated inground pool off the back of the three car garage. This place was gorgeous, and to think he told me it would be our home when we married, I wanted to call mom on the spot but chose to wait until later in the evening. With the five-dollar tour over we drove back into town and cruised for a bit, lots of waves and shouts from people Rod knew, we stopped at the local drive-in place only open in the warmer months for a burger and soft serve cone before going home.

Instead of making love that night we lay talking into the darkness, he wanted to know what kind of ring I wanted, me telling him simple was fine with me. I didn't want anything fancy if I was going to continue pulling wire for a while yet, he was silent for at least two long agonizing minutes before he turned to face me, our noses no more than a few inches apart.

"How 'bout this princess, we'll get you a fancy ring set for when you aren't working and a simple gold band for when you are."

"Oh Rod, you're so sweet, but I don't want you to have to spend all that money for two rings, a simple band will do."

"Alright Andi listen carefully, and when I'm done talking that's the end of this subject. Got it?" I whispered an Mmm-Hmm. "I have more than enough money to buy you as many rings as you like, so that isn't an issue. When we're married, I'll include you in everything I have financially, in the meantime don't worry about the money I spend on you .... let me spoil you a little bit. Mother says I'll need to keep you with how I won you, so prepare for a lifetime of flowers and cards and little things that mean nothing to anyone but you and me."

I now wished I had called mom earlier instead of snacking on popcorn with my man and binging on Netflix.

"Rod? Are you serious, you want to buy two ring sets? Oh, I prefer yellow gold."

"Yup, I'm serious. Hey, are you ahead on your latest house? You are, great. We're taking tomorrow off, we're gonna drive to the jeweler my dad and his parents have gone to for over fifty years and pick out your rings. We'll get a good set for after work and a band with a diamond imbedded for work, okay?"

How could I argue with that, "Yes darling, it's okay, you're going to spoil me silly aren't you?"

He whispered "Absolutely" as we drifted off to sleep.

We did indeed take the day off to get rings ordered, we settled on a wedding band for him at the same time. Between what he spent for my wedding/engagement set, a gold band with three 6mm inset diamonds for him and a band for me with one 6mm inset to use as an engagement/wedding ring when I pulled wire he spent just shy of five figures. My head was swimming, my engagement band would be ready by Wednesday and the others by the weekend, I was calling my mother that evening no matter what.

Mother squealed with delight, sighed, gushed, and cried over the phone when I told her of my engagement. She wondered when we might come see them, I told her I would need to talk with Rod and let her know, she hoped it would be soon. I had three more houses contracted and I knew Rod was overseeing a huge office building a few hours away, I figured it would be late summer to early fall before we could break away but I didn't tell her that. Maybe he and I could catch a flight and visit over a weekend so they could meet one another.

When I got home Wednesday Rod was waiting for me at the kitchen entrance door on one knee with a ring box open.

"Earleen, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I pulled him up, kissed him, ground my midsection into his and whispered, "Yes, a thousand times yes."

Scooping me into his arms he carried me down the hall to our bedroom, laying me down he took my boots off, then my work pants, followed by my work shirt leaving me in panties and bra, just regular old cotton ones with a little lace here and there. When he leaned forward to kiss my mound through the cloth I stopped him.

"No, let me shower first, I've been sweating all day."

As he lifted my legs he grabbed the panties and pulled them off spreading my legs at the same time, lowering his face to my wet excited nether region I heard him mutter, "Be quiet and take it like a woman." What's a woman to do after a command like that? I opened my legs wide pulling them up to my chest exposing his playground completely, when I felt his mouth on my vulva I had an instant mini-gasm, followed by several full orgasms that rolled through me over the next fifteen minutes until I could take no more. Raising me into a seated position he removed my bra, sucked my nipples pulling them out as far as possible with his lips and biting lightly on the nipples. Standing he smiled.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers