Early Cock Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed, I breathed, relaxed, his glans popped in and stopped, slim tip was ok, but stinging again. As he pushed harder his cock gradually, inch by inch, slid into me. I could feel the stretch as his shaft got thicker at the root. Finally he was fully in, down to the thickest part at the root. Holding my hips he began to fuck, pausing sometimes to listen for people coming.

He didn't take long before I felt him thrust harder and deeper, and his cock pulsed as he spunked. Several thrusts emptied his cum, and he finished with a last shove, remaining inside me, his cock twitching, then he pulled out. Again, the empty feeling as his cock left me and the stinging returned. I stood up, turned around to see his cock, shiny with the condom on, and still pretty stiff.

The condom had a decent load in it, and he pulled it off and dropped it in the toilet. He opened the door a crack to look out, still empty loo, closed it again and shuffled us around, so he was sitting on the toilet. He grabbed my cock and began to lick it, then lips around the glans. He rubbed up and down the shaft while he stimulated my glans.

His tongue was flicking over the tip, I began to jerk as my cock squirted its juices into his mouth in long jets. I finished, and he squeezed the last drops out before releasing me. Once we'd dressed I opened the door, no one about still, he left first, and I followed a minute later. He was waiting at the gate and as I got nearer he said, "I hope we'll meet again, soon."

"Me too," I said, and we went our separate ways. As I jogged home, my arse was tingling, but I was getting used to it now, and it didn't last so long.

12