Early Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it on." He said, with a calmness. It was hers after all, but he wanted to see her tie it. She did as she was told placing it over her eyes and securing it with the silk straps. The room was now completely dark to her, and the nervousness returned. She wanted this, but didn't know what he would do. He checked the blindfold was secure and happy, walked away again. She could hear him walking around her and then away again. He returned and she felt the soft silk of a scarf on her face, another on her neck, then both over her shoulders and down the front of her body. Nerves were fast being replaced by the excitement she was feeling, the thrill of not knowing what was going to happen next.

His hand was on her left arm and her wrist was being pressed to the chair back. He held her there and when he took his hand away she knew not to move. She felt silk wrap around her wrist and in seconds it was tied to the chair. Before long, her other wrist was secured by another scarf. She felt his hands on her knees sliding down to her ankles which easily moved to the back chair legs. She tried to flex both her arms and legs, but could barely move. She was tied up and completely at his will and whim. She felt her nipples harden inside her bra. He moved away, and she could hear him out on the balcony. Was he having second thoughts? Surely not.

None. But it was several minutes before quietly he was behind her again, and she shook in surprise as his hands were on her shoulders and her back. She was excited by his touch and as his fingers touched the slopes of her breasts her nipples grew hard again. He pawed at them not quite lifting her bra, not quite forcing his fingers inside it. But she felt him grasp her nipples firmly, almost painfully. His hands went lower to her thighs, stroking back and forth and rubbed against the increasingly wet patch in her thong. He pressed hard and she gasped. The fabric was now stuck to her pussy, the lips having been parted a little. Again, he stopped. She turned her head back and forth trying to work out where he was. She could not until she heard the familiar buzz of her bullet vibrator. It made different sounds as tried out the various settings for the first time.

Now it was by her ear and she could hear the regular buzz as it pulsed now and then. It was gone, now where? She wondered not for long as he rolled it down her cheek, then her neck. Her quicker breathing meant her cleavage almost came up to meet it and he let it rest, hidden between her breasts. The pulses an erotic thrill to her breasts that made her flesh tingle. The feeling was intense. Her senses were struggling to come to terms with the feelings running through her body. She wanted to force her legs together but couldn't. Another sensation made her body shake. This time the feeling was cold and hard and beneath her. It was the rabbit, stiff but silent, and pressing against her pussy. It seemed a long time to her but in fact was only seconds before his fingertips lightly brushed her mound, tracing the edges of her thong as if making a drawing. Underneath it her skin was smooth and it slipped against her, excited them both, making her wetter. Her breath was coming in short gasps and the urge to close her thighs around his hand was strong, but impossible to fulfil.

He took the bullet vibe from her chest and she could hear it no more. Again, she was moving her head about, straining to discover where he was and what he was doing. Her pussy ached to have something inside her. And for a while it was silent and her arousal subsided a little. The bullet was switched on again, this time with a low constant hum. She felt it on her belly and her breathing quickened more as he rolled it down inside her thong and left it there against her dripping wet lips. Her legs shook and as she tried to push her pussy against the small toy she knew had come. Her thong was sodden and she wondered how wet the chair was. Knowingly he took the little toy away, mindful that she was very sensitive down there right now. He switched it off and all they could hear was her heavy breathing. Gulping for air, she was trying to regain her self-control.

Still blind she didn't know how to react to the strength of her feelings, the intensity of her orgasm. But after resting a while there was a new sensation to deal with. It was that of the cords he had handled earlier, the "cat o' nine tails" being draped gently over her shoulders and down her arms. Against her face and dangling against her breasts. Her breathing was quickening again and he watched her breasts as they rose and fell. It was time he should see them he thought and more than a little roughly he took them out of her bra, the nipples pointing at him hardened. Lifting the straps from her shoulders to make her more comfortable he played with her breasts. Firmly, softly, firmly again. A sweet agony as she couldn't see where his hands would be next. He played the cat across the now bare nipples and her body was shaking again. Would he ever stop? When would he stop? She didn't want to know the answers.

To her surprise the cords stopped their caress and instead she felt her ankles being released in turn. She drew her knees together and flexed her leg muscles enabling them to relax. After a time, her wrists were released too and she rubbed at where her scarves had been. But still her eyes were covered. He took her hands and pulled her wrists together binding them with two scarves in front of her. He led her the short distance forward and awkwardly she bent over the table, stretching her arms out, her hands above her head. The wood was cold as her breasts were pressed against it. He encouraged her to move her feet apart before securing her ankles to the table legs.

Time passed before she felt the corded whip stroking her back gently. He was kind, soft and repeated the strokes on the cheeks of her bottom. She felt totally in his control, her vulnerability feeding her arousal and exciting her again. Her thighs twitched and she didn't want to wait. She wanted to know how the cat felt.

"Do it." She said quietly. "I want you to do it to me. I've been so bad coming so soon."

More firmly. He teased her with the knots rubbing against her bottom. It was for him to decide. And the time to decide was now.

She heard it just before she felt it strike her cheeks. Not hard, but hard enough to know it was there. One, two, three, more firmer strokes. Then a pause. Four more times, firmer. The sound much sharper both before and as it struck. She was shaking through her body and the desire to come was building again. She tried to kick her heel up but the binding was tight enough to stop her. Four more times. And firmer now. The whip crack loud in the air. Her cheeks were reddening a little and he stopped. Long enough to pull her thong up tight against her wet pussy. It made her tremble and she wanted to come. But not now, it had to be with him inside.

"I want you. I want you in me. Now. In me now." She tried to demand, but he was not listening striking her lightly five maybe six more times. Then he stopped. She was frustratingly on the edge of orgasm and he had stopped.

She felt him pulling at her thong taking it to one side and with no resistance his cock was inside her. Buried deep. She hadn't even heard him unfasten his jeans. Resting his hands on the table he thrusted slowly back and forth. He was trying to make it last, pausing now and then, resting on her, squashing her on the table. It was uncomfortable, painful almost, but exciting. Too quickly, she could hold her orgasm back no longer and as his thrusts quickened she was coming, wet, and with a loud groan.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!"

He could hold back no more either, her pussy gripping him from deep inside.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!" she managed to add.

He was done, squirting his juices deep into her. He lurched forward, once more pressing her to the table. And both were panting for breath.

She shifted uneasily beneath him and he moved back and helped her to stand. He released the bindings from her wrists and then her legs, before removing the blindfold. He unfastened her bra and removed it before tugging down her soaking wet thong. She could barely move and her eyes struggled with the light, but he slowly turned her around and kissed her. Held her gently in his arms, savoured her nakedness against his mostly clothed body, reaching down to squeeze the bare cheeks of her bottom. After a while he stood back and looked down at breasts, her nipples still rudely stood hard.

She looked down at them too, admiringly. And with good reason for they were firm and shapely - and tanned, like her whole body. She sat back on the edge of the table. He put his hands on top of her shoulders and rubbed them, before letting his right hand wander up to the back of her neck. He used three fingertips to brush her curly hair aside and caress her skin there firmly in small, circular motions. She tilted her head back in appreciation, encouraging him to caress her some more. Her eyes were closed again and her breathing was even, content.

"That's very nice, I would..." she whispered, her words trailing to silence. She was too focussed on the sensations and how much she enjoyed them.

Slowly he moved his fingertips. To her jawline and up and over her cheek, resting on her lips. She parted them for him allowing his fingers inside her mouth to suck them. He liked her doing that. She was applying the kind of suction she normally reserved for his cock and there was a rude slurping sound when he pulled his fingers out. The suddenness made her open her eyes and she looked at him inspecting his hand and watched as he placed that hand at the point where her neck and chest met. He dragged the fingertips down the front of her body, between her breasts, stopping short of her mound. He followed an identical line up her body with the back of his hand. He repeated the strokes several times as if painting her with some invisible colouring. It made her skin tingle and she felt her arousal beginning again.

He stopped his "painting", but only for a second. He reached up both hands to her breasts and covered her nipples, and more. She felt his palms rubbing at her nipples and she closed her eyes again to concentrate completely on what he was doing. His touch was so soft and gentle compared to the earlier harshness of the whip. The growing connection between her mind, nipples and pussy made her want him inside her again. She reached her hand out for him, for his cock, but he brushed it away. He simply resumed massaging her breasts and the pleasure made her think a little less about his cock.

"Lie down." He instructed, firmly.

She wasn't about to debate his demand and made herself comfortable on the table. Its surface was cool but soon warmed as she lay there. She moved her thighs to let her knees part, but he grasped her knees forcing them back together. She wanted to look at him but for some reason felt unable to, instead she stared at the ceiling and wondered what may happen next.

She could hear the rustle of him taking off his clothes. How had he resisted doing so for so long? How had she let him resist so long? Her urge was to look, but as soon as she began to lift her head he chided her.

"Not yet!"

She felt mixture of fascination and frustration. And a slight tension from the not knowing what was to happen. Her pearl throbbed excitedly and her pussy was getting noticeably wetter. She had no idea if he was naked or not and that only added to the sexual tension and her feelings of arousal. She wanted to look, to see his body. To see if he was hard again.

He moved closer putting his hands on her thighs and rubbing them gently. Her knees began to move apart instinctively to show him her pussy, but he eased them back together. In her head, she could hear him saying "Not yet!" though he actually said nothing. Repeatedly, gently his hands moved up and down her thighs, once moving higher to touch her sides. Eventually he stopped and he pushed down between her legs to part them. There was no resistance and quickly her knees were wide apart. He dragged her bottom so that it was closer to the edge of the table. He pulled a hand over a breast and down between her legs. His fingers played with her pussy lips, opening her up, displaying her flushed pink pussy for him to see. He pushed his thumb firmly inside her resting the fingers on her mound. He fucked her liked that for several seconds and she began to moan. Abruptly he stopped, again frustrating her. Teasing her. Why had he stopped?

In a moment, his next move was revealed. Almost as soon as his hand had been taken away he had replaced it with his tongue. He glided the tip up and down her slit, pushing it inside too. Involuntarily her thighs trembled and the butterflies in her stomach gathered pace. Blood seemed to be rushing throughout her body, to one place. She let out a moan as more than just the tip of his tongue parted her lips. Her breath was coming in short, panted gasps and she was having trouble controlling it. He was there now with his tongue, dabbing at her pearl, licking it, pressuring it - pleasuring it. She sighed and moaned again, how did he know she liked him to do that? He pushed deeper between her lips, further inside her pussy briefly, before licking her up and down a while. Her orgasm was about to flourish. But again, the feelings changed, he was licking at the edges of her pussy now, away from her pearl, stimulating the flesh away from where it mattered to her most. That flesh where she was wettest and most sensitive. She could feel the tip of his tongue as it traced around her pussy, she clenched her fists tightly and was tempted to beat them on the table. A subtle shift and he was pulling her lips between his own.

Tugging them and then letting go. Tugging them and then letting go. And again, tugging them and then letting go. She loved it, filled with that sense of floating on a wave of sexual excitement.

"Oh god, don't stop!!" she shouted.

And this time he listened, responded by putting his tongue back where she wanted it, right on her throbbing, wet pearl. His tongue was soon covered in her juices. Feeling just the slightest pressure, she began to come, her legs and belly shaking and she pushed her pussy into his face spasmodically, uncontrolled.

"Oh god.. OH GOD... oh FUCK... oh god... FUCK... oh FU...OoooohhhHHHH!!"

Her words, as best she could make them, burst out, loud. Her pussy was soaking and he was doing his best to lick up the juices. Either side of his face her thighs trembled until still and he could hear her panting and her gradually fading moans as her climax subsided. He stood up slowly and sat beside at the edge of the table, looking down at her body. Her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth still open and sucking in air. The nipples were still thick and hard, standing proud on her breasts and her legs remained splayed in most unladylike fashion. He rested a hand on her just above her belly button, but she shook again so he took it away.

Eventually she summoned up enough energy to lift from the table and rest, half up, on her elbows. She looked him in the eyes and smiled, feeling like she was regaining control of her body at last. Her eyes were quickly drawn to his cock which stood hard and erect in his lap as he stroked it. She sat up properly beside him, kissed him first on the cheek and then on the lips, steering his face towards her with her hands as she did so. Breaking off the kiss she started to speak.

"How did you..." she began to put a sentence together "Oh, never mind!" the thought was left unfinished. Instead she put a hand down toward his lap, holding his hand carefully as he slowly massaged his erection, up and down. But he was distracted and the stiffness softened a little. He was casting his eyes around the room, looking for somewhere more comfortable to sit. There was a large two seat sofa, the fabric a deep wine red. In front of it an equally large soft wool rug in shades of dark blue and dark green. There was old armchair - again on the large side - the cushions a dark cram and red. Beside that a round wooden table upon which an antique looking telephone and table lamp sat. He looked no further

"Let's go over there." He said, pointing to the sofa. He broke away from her hand and went and sat on the sofa. The cushions were deep, comfortable and he felt himself sinking into it a little. S moved toward him, at first as if to sit next to him, but chose to take hold of the chair positioning it opposite him, no more than fifteen feet away. But she didn't sit down, moving towards an antique wooden cabinet on the wall to her left.

"There we are..." she said, satisfied to discover a bottle of quality chilled white wine. She took the time to open it and fill two glasses. She offered one to him and he put it on the table beside the sofa. She sat down in the chair, taking care to cross her legs. An arm across her chest largely obscuring her breasts. She took several sips from her glass before holding it there, poised a few inches from her lips. She looked at him. Waited for him to look back.

"Show me," she said, adding "show me how you play with yourself. I want to see. I want to learn, I need to know. Show me."

He didn't react straight away choosing instead to take a drink of the wine that shed given him. He flooded his mouth with it, the notes and flavours suppressing the taste of her. He put the glass down carefully back on the table, putting his hands together and rested his chin on them. He was thoughtful, reflective, looking at her. His cock was soft now and he wanted to see her body, all of it, but she remained in her position and that meant she was largely hiding herself from his gaze.

He kept looking at her but didn't say anything, dropping his hands to his thighs and allowing his knees to rest further apart. She could easily see all of his cock and balls but this didn't bother him. He felt comfortable with her looking at him (them). She noticed he was rubbing his thighs slowly, gradually each hand became closer to his crotch. She shifted a little in the chair, careful to reveal nothing except a fleeting glimpse of a small expanse of breast as she sipped some more wine. Her legs were still firmly crossed. His left hand had almost stopped moving, resting under his balls and massaging them gently. She noticed the sac swelling with his gentle strokes. With his other hand he was pulling on his cock as it slowly unfurled. It was getting more hard than not now and it moved stiffly back toward his belly. She moved an arm to let him see a nipple and she saw he was growing harder still, in his hand. He kept his eyes fixed on hers and began stroking his shaft firmly with his hand wrapped around it. Every few strokes his hand would twist slightly to alter the grip and change the pressure and resulting sensations. She noticed he didn't touch the head, except for rare glances with the tip of his thumb. Pre-cum appeared from the "eye" and he stopped to rub it into the head. She put her glass down on the floor.

She shifted in the chair once more, turning slightly side on to him showing her right thigh and the curve of her bottom. She pushed her right hand down firmly between her legs, began playing her fingers discretely against her pussy. Her other hand reached for her breasts, cupping and fondling them in turn. The nipples sprouted thick and hard under her palms touches and she could see he was stroking his cock faster, long strokes from his swollen balls right up and over the head. She could see he was harder, fully stiff and erect now and she loved that. Loved that his erection was not only just for her, but that she had helped create it for him.

Gradually she uncrossed her legs, letting him see she had two fingers pushed firmly inside herself. The other fingers toying with her wet lips. She had let her mouth fall open and her breathing was getting deeper again. She was still playing with her breasts, tugging the stiff nipples to add to her excitement. He watched how she caressed her curves with slow circular strokes and firm, gentle squeezes. His hands were still, sensing his climax was not far away, apart from rubbing a hand over his balls. She touched her pearl roughly and let out a loud gasp of breath. He smiled, she must be close to orgasm too, he thought. She took her hand from her pussy and instead used it with her other, to cup and massage her breasts. She was returning his gaze, her thighs splayed wide apart, and she smiled from knowing that he was looking at her puffy, pink pussy and the wetness oozing from within.