Early Morning Phone Sex

Story Info
Three weeks is a long time to wait to see your lover.
1.7k words
3.88
2.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danhenw
danhenw
33 Followers

"Hngh?"

"Hi Jamie, it's me."

"Laura?"

"Yes. I wanted to speak to you."

"It's 3am. I was sleeping."

"I know. Sorry. But I really need this."

"Is everything OK?"

"Not really. It's been two weeks since we saw each other and it's three weeks before we'll meet again."

"Laura... I don't mean to be rude but can this wait til the morning?"

"I'd rather it didn't. I'm in my bed on my own, so I wanted to speak to you now."

"OK. What's the matter?"

"Are you on your own?"

"Of course I am."

"Me too."

"OK."

"But I was thinking about what it would be like if you were here."

"Were you now?"

"I was."

"Go on."

"What are you wearing, Jamie?"

"Uh... Just a T-Shirt and some boxers. How about you, Laura?"

"Some small white panties, the ones you like. And a matching cami top. You'd like what you could see if you were here now."

"I'm sure I would."

"Wouldn't you like to join me, Jamie?"

"You know the answer."

"Mmm... I was thinking about having you here."

"Tell me more."

"It's quiet in my flat, no-one to hear or disturb us. We'd be quite alone."

"So we could do what we wanted."

"We could. We could do anything."

"Tell me what you were thinking about."

"I woke up and wished I'd found you sleeping next to me."

"Just sleeping?"

"I'd watch you for a little while. But it's not fair that you should sleep while I'm awake."

"Wouldn't I be angry if you woke me?"

"You're not angry now, are you?"

"No Laura, I'm not."

"You're sleeping on your back. I'd sit astride you, then lean forward and kiss you on the lips. I'd kiss you a few times and gently lick your lips until you respond."

"Mmm."

"Once you start to wake you'll kiss me back. I'll feel your tongue against mine. You're still a little sleepy but you know it's me."

"I'd like to wake like that."

"Good. I'm a little ahead of you because I've been awake for a while. So as you're still coming round I'm going to take the lead for a while. And as this was my idea, it's only right that I treat you."

"Mmm. I'd like to be lazy for a bit."

"I know how to get your attention quickly, Jamie. Just lie back while I lift your T-Shirt and start to kiss your chest. I know that'll feel good but I'm not going to stay there for long. That's not what you really want."

"It feels pretty good."

"I'm glad, but it's not really what I want either. Very soon I'm going to start nuzzling down towards your belly button. I'll probably give it a cheeky lick. You seem to like that, and it'll wake you a little more."

"Mmm."

"But you know I'll keep going. Because like so many men, your simple desire is to lie back while your girl goes down on you."

"You know me well."

"So I'll keep going south, my lips and nose are travelling down through where your pubic hair begins now, it tells me I'm getting closer. Lift your hips for me so I can slide these boxers right down your legs."

"Of course."

"That's better, now where were we? It's only half-light in my bedroom, but I can see all I need to see. There's your cock and balls laid out for me, and I can see you're already starting to stand to attention... Jamie, are you stroking yourself while I'm speaking to you?"

"I am. I'm already very hard."

"Good. I can feel how wet I am with my fingers too, and my nipples are so sensitive. But don't come too soon, I've got plans for us."

"Don't worry, I can edge myself."

"I need to watch that one day. Right now my face is just above your cock. It's a little sweaty because you've been sleeping here for hours but I like that because it means it smells and tastes of you, my darling, and I'm already very aroused. I love your cock, Jamie. I love the way it swells and fills my mouth to tell me how much you want me. And I know exactly how to treat it to make you feel good."

"Mmm. You do have a special talent."

"Thank you. Lie back then, don't try to do much, because this is my gift to you. Let me start by tonguing the top, maybe I'll drool just a tiny drop of saliva over the tip to make you slick. I think that made you twitch! Don't worry, you're in good hands."

"Don't tease me for long."

"I won't because I'm treating you, and I'm horny too, remember? I'll peel back the foreskin so I can get to the sensitive part. I'll give it a quick kiss but then I want it in my mouth. Let me open my lips and suck you like a lollipop. Mmm..."

"It's always so warm in your mouth."

"Mmm. Mmm... mmm... mmm... Feels so good... mmm... mmm... mmm... I can taste your cum already... mmm..."

"Oh man... This is spoiling me."

"Mmm... That's the idea. Mmm... I'm going to take you deeper for a while, get my lips as far down your shaft as I can... mmm... Tell me how that feels. Tell me how it feels to have my mouth and lips moving up and down your hard cock. Mmm..."

"You know it's amazing. I'm wide awake now. I've got my fingers in your hair and I'm guiding you as you suck me."

"Mmm. Mmm... mmm... mmm... Not all the way though, I've got plans, remember? I had time to think about this while you were sleeping."

"Just a little more?"

"OK, because you asked nicely... Mmm... And because I love the taste of your cock... mmm... mmm... mmm... I'm taking you out now but you don't need to be disappointed."

"You're the boss."

"Right now I think I am. Anyway, no oral's complete without giving your balls some attention too. As gently as I can I'm going to kiss them and lap at them, so they're wet too. I love how you squirm as I lick them, especially that part where they join, because you can't fake that. Lie back baby, we're in no rush."

"Oh Jesus... Still stroking myself here, this was worth waking for."

"Hold tight, there's more. We've only slept together twice, there's loads for us to explore yet."

"That sounds good..."

"I'm right down between your legs, Jamie. Your ass is only a couple of inches away. I know you like to play with mine when we're together, how would you feel about me playing with yours? What if I were to stick out my tongue once more and rim that tight little hole of yours?"

"Oh wow. Lick me there!"

"You trust me?"

"You know I do, Laura. Take it."

"Mmm. Just lift your hips a little more... that's it. Let me take my tongue off your balls, and place it right over your asshole. Now let me lick all around and over that little bud. It feels like a dirty thing to do."

"Oh god. Wow."

"Make as much noise as you like, no-one's going to hear us. Mmm... I knew you would like this, further down than I've gone before. Mmm... mmm... Maybe one day I'll stick my backside out and you can kneel behind me and give me a rimming too."

"Mmm... you've earned anything you want right now if you want it."

"I'm going to bank that promise for when I need it. Right now I want to fuck because I've had longer than you to get worked up, and I'm very ready. Hurry up and take your T-shirt off, sex is always better when we're both naked."

"Losing it right now. What about you?"

"The cami's going over my head. Can you see my breasts in the dim light while I kneel over you? I know how much you love them by how much attention they get when we're together."

"Let me suck them."

"Just for a minute. Sit up and take a nipple in your mouth. Mmm... feel how hard it is? Stroke the other one, feel its softness in your hand. Mmm... You can play with them some more while you fuck me."

"I'm very ready."

"Good. Move over because I know exactly what I want. I'm going to lie on my front, and I want you to slide my panties off. Then lie over me with your cock between my cheeks. Show me how hard I've made you, that always feels good."

"Mmm...My turn to be on top. You still touching yourself?"

"I've never stopped... Time for us to get off I think. You've never fucked me from behind, isn't that strange? We need to fix that. I'll get up onto all fours, you can see my pussy at last. See how wet it is? See how ready I am? Don't wait, just put your cock where I need it."

"You're always so tight and wet."

"Always ready for sex with you. Now you can reach around and grab my boobs. No need to be gentle now, we're screwing. Hold my breasts while you fuck me."

"Mmm. I'm right inside you now. And I can push hard in this position."

"Push then, fuck me. I want to feel you deep inside my cunt. Let me milk your cock with my muscles. Fuck me. FUCK ME!"

"Mmm. You get so hot when we're fucking. Your tits are warm in my hands. Your neck is flushing."

"Ohh... I'm close, Jamie! I can feel your body bumping against my ass as you push and I push back. Your cock is rubbing my clit on every stroke. Fill me up! I want to feel your cum gushing in my cunt as I get there. I'm nearly there... Come for me, baby..."

"Mmm... I'm close..."

"Don't hold back... Stroke now... Shoot your load inside me, make me come!"

"Oh god..."

"Uh... AAAH!"

"Mmmmm..."

"Aaahhh..."

*

"Laura, you still there?"

"Mmm... panting a bit, but still here."

"Well that was definitely worth getting woken for."

"Ha! Am I forgiven?"

"What do you think?"

"Is there a lot of mess on the sheets? Am I forgiven for that?"

"Yes and yes."

"Thanks. Well I'll sleep better now."

"Only three weeks til we see each other."

"It's still too long. But I think we have some ideas for next time."

"We do. Goodnight, Laura."

"Goodnight, Jamie."

danhenw
danhenw
33 Followers