Early Morning Sex

Story Info
Bound and gagged, I met someone for the first time.
4.6k words
4.35
21.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers

I couldn't sleep; was hot and horny. Tossing and turning, out of desperation I decided to try out the free line and see if I could get a hookup.

My luck, it worked.

He said he'll come over to my place.

He described himself as tall - 6 feet - Caucasian, brown hair, thin, mild build but with a notable cock: "I have a ten inches with a mushroom head. It's a thin cock but my mushroom head is big and my cock can get very hard."

He said he'd be over in about half and hour - around 4 am.

I was in college and being younger, horniness was part of the scene.

I like to bottom; I also enjoy bondage. It's risky: hooking up with strangers during the early morning hours - but I was hot and very horny - and young at the time,. Still, I prepared: turning the lights down low, laying out the rope and some duct tape, I eagerly waited.

I lived in a small studio apartment inside a larger house converted into 3 apartments. I lived on the second floor. To make sure it went well, I also instructed him to 'ring the middle bell just once and to keep it quiet so as to not wake up the neighbors.' He agreed.

I never met him before, but I had an idea to make this an interesting meet.

Soon, I heard a car parking in the street.

I waited. The bell rang. At that moment my cock suddenly came alive, with the blood was flowing. My heart racing, I could barely concentrate with the anticipation. I then decided to go for it: wearing my jock strap, a sweatshirt and some white athletic socks and plain docker shoes, I quietly walked down the stairs, turning the light on as I went. The landing from my apartment ran to the left of my door, then turned 180 degrees to the right down and toward the very bottom, turning the another 45 degrees toward the door.

It was a risk: any of my other neighbors could pop out, but I figure at 4 am, this would not be too likely.

Still, the risk added a strong flavor!

I approached the door, walking with my ever growing anticipation; the heartbeat was strong and the blood ringing in my ears. I had to be careful for if I opened the door wider, I would be exposed and seen. A part of me wouldn't mind doing this, but I judged against doing this. Still, a part of me got even more aroused,...

I then opened the door, standing behind it as I waved him in. He entered cautiously, when I then closed the door appeared before, wearing no pants but my jock strap, socks, shoes and sweatshirt.

The moment I saw him, I opened my legs as my cock pushed out as far it could go.

I was turned on. He not only looked good, but i got am excitement about him the made me excited. He was an older man, wearing regular clothing. Working class, but older - at least twice my age.

Turning toward me, I sensed he felt the same way. I could already see a growing bulge in his pants.

"I whispered "hi. Have to keep it quiet."

He merely nodded as he looked at me, with his mouth slightly opened; clearly he didn't expect this. I then walked past him, moving in such a way as to give a show of my ass moving back and forth glancing behind, I could see him staring at my ass, his breathing now more elevated.

His breathing got even more pronounced as I started to walk up the stairs, continuing my show, taking my ass by my skipping every other step, forcing me to stretch my legs wider. I also walked with my legs spread out more. As I got to the top, I turned and faced him as he turned the corner on the first set; I stood there with my right leg down two steps while my left leg stood at the top, leaving a wide gap between my legs. I kept my legs wide open, leaning back slightly. My cock was now so hard, it was pushing the limits of my jock strap. He slowly walked toward me as I then, at the last moment before he could touch me, I turned and led toward my apartment, with him eagerly following me.

I then stood inside my apartment, my hands behind my back, standing with my legs apart, pushing my pelvis forward. He then entered my apartment, looked around, turned toward me as he looked on at my hard-on, reached down and grabbed / fondled my balls. I gave a gasp, but didn't move, as he then ran his hand up and down and around my shaft pushing hard against my jock strap, running his fore finger and thumb all around my cock tip. He did this for half a minute, as I stood there, my eyes half closed moving slightly about in time to his touching me with my mouth opened, breathing with the pleasure of his hands and fingers. We looked into each others eyes, not moving. I then opened my legs wider and moved closer to him, expecting maybe a kiss - but he merely smiled and stepped away.

I deserved that; he was teasing me back.

We moved into my studio, where my couch/bed /futon opened (I was a starving student then). He then walked to my desk, and took off his coat. I watched him as I took off my sweatshirt. He had an average build, but he had some muscles. He was thin; rolled up in his t-shirt sleeve was a pack of cigarettes which he set down. I put on a belt around my waist, kneeled on the couch/bed and with one of the rope I had, started to bind my ankles together. We continued undressing, watching each other silently. I then wrapped a belt around my waist.

There was little need to make small talk.

My feet tired together I then sat on the edge of the bed, leaned back on my arms and watched him undress. His shirt and pants off, he then stopped and looked at me. I looked at his underwear.

He was very hard. He saw me looking on, and then starts to pull down his underwear, but first instructed me to 'turn around'. I did so, and could only hear him slip his underwear off. I started to look, but then he said, "cross your hands behind your back."

Knelling on the bed, my feet tied tightly together, he re-checked my feet bindings, and then reached out to grab one of the ropes I had, binding my hands behind my back to the belt.

He knew what he was doing; my hands were bound together well and secured to the belt. He clearly was practiced with bondage.

"So, I assume your'e in college?"

"Yes," I replied.

"mmmm,..."

Now, my hands tied behind my back to the belt around my waist, and my feet tied, I tried trying my bindings as he then settled in behind me, kneeling with his legs surrounding my my legs, keeping my legs in place, as he moved in.

I watched as he held in front me while kneeling behind me, two hankerchefs. At the same time I leaned back a little and reached out behind me, only to find and fondle his huge, incredible cock.

At that moment he quickly moved his right hand toward my mouth and stuffed one of the hankerchefs into my mouth; the other hand then came over and tied a handkerchief over the one already in my mouth, and then wrapped around my head and tied it behind my head.

I was now firmly bound and gagged.

I found his cock: it was more than two handholds. It was more than 10 inches. At that moment with my mouth stuffed and firmly gagged, I was taken aback: "MMMMPH!" He lied to me: he had a far bigger cock than what he said.

I was not ready for this.

Whispering into my ear, "Shh! I know it's more than 10 inches. But that doesn't matter now, does it?"

"MMPH!" My God, his cock head was huge. It literally was the size of my palms! With both of my hands, I could barely cover it. The shaft was somewhat narrow - not thick - but it was solid: rock hard! The best way I could describe it was akin to a plunger! Long and hard, thick at the end. I found myself moving about: what other surprises did he have in store?

He moved closer to me, his cock now rubbing between my ass cracks as he wrapped his arms around my body, rocking me back and forth. As he did so, I raced out for his cock and played with his shaft, reaching for his balls - but it was no good. I couldn't reach his balls; but I found myself grabbing onto his cock, squeezing his cock tip. I never felt anything like it! And now I fond myself wondering: how is he going to get that in me?

Simple.

It's going in whether I changed my mind or not.

"I never went to college, but I love fucking college types. I also love fucking younger guys - especially when they're bound and gagged, and are in no position to argue with me."

In moments, we were rocking back and forth forward; He kept me in place, not allowing me to move away or fall to the right or left., Instead, as he reached around me, his hands and fingers found my nipples - and stated to pinch them, gradually harder. I was soon calling out: "MMMMPH! MMPPH!"

"Keep trying: nobody's gonna hear you."

He was right, it was hopeless: nobody would hear. He gagged me very well: stuffing my mouth very well with a large kerchief, and then gagging me with an even larger kerchief: he didn't use any of my gagging materials. I then struggled, trying to call out and twisting my head al about, trying to get my gag loose. Everyone was either asleep or simply didn't hear my calls for help.

Tightly and well bound, nobody also wouldn't be able to hear me call out.

And his cock was probably one of the biggest I was going to get.

Now, I was struggling harder, but he calmly he held me in place. The struggle intensified; he simply gradually pushed me forward and down, moving back and forth - with each new time I was being pushed further down. It was clear: he intended to pushed me completely forward, my face and body down with my ass up ready for him to penetrate with that monster cock he had waiting for me!

As I struggled, I heard him chuckle and murmur "heh; keep trying, college boy!"

My cock was hard and strong in my jock strap; my captor didn't take it off. I realized he wanted me to wear my jock strap as we fucked. I have to confess it was fucking hot this way. I was truly a prisoner with my cock 'secured'. Meanwhile, the more I moved the more my cock rubbed against my jock strap. Soon, I was dripping so much pre-cum that my strap was getting soaked. It ws such a tease: so hard and turned on, my jock strap pushing strongly with my cock trying to get out. I watched us in the mirror across from us; we both watched ourselves struggle, fondle and play with each other (my hands to his cock and his hands to my nipples, my legs kneeling and open, as I leaned and pushed back on his body with my eyes half closed.

Not giving up yet!

Closer now, he leaned back further as he then licked my ears, tightly still holding me as my nipples were kept on being pinched while my hands hung on to his ever so rock hard cock and the incredible mushroom head! He then slipped his arms from around my body and wrapped them between my arms; he was now able to twist me around slightly, enough to further knock me off balance. I tried saying "no fair!' but it only came out as "MM-MMPH!"

At one moment, we slowed down and looked at each other in the mirror. For a moment we stared as we watch each other: this stranger I never met before; our cocks so hard; the silence of the early morning hours as the only sounds were us breathing heavily, my moaning, the bed creaking ever so slightly as we wrestled while I struggled - bound and gagged - held tightly in his arms with his cock working and rubbing on my ass and between my legs. The lights were turned down very low, and the outside was silent: no cars or traffic, nothing.

Then a sharp push and I went down face forward. I tried to rolling over but he moved too quickly for me, his arms wrapped around my bound arms, as he pushed and kept my legs open as he laid on top of me, rubbing his face in my hair, and then with his cock he poked all around my ass (but not in my ass - not yet, anyhow). He poked but didn't penetrate my ass, but he poked so that my balls felt his cock pushing against me. His locked arms kept me from rolling over or moving away as his cock kept pushing and poking about my body. The room was alive - yet quiet - with the sound of my muffled calls for help, his heavily breathing and grunting as he gradually manuevered me around to the other side of the bed as we struggled. The bed moved about with our wrestling. This went on for some tine, but I lost track of time.

Then, pulling me out of a daze, he then sat up from the bed, and stood over me. It was hopeless: I could not stop him no more than I could stop an ocean wave. He then suddenly grabbed my bound legs and rolled me over facing him as he then pulled me close to the edge of the bed, pulling me up to where my ass was on the edge of the bed, and my legs hung down, touching the floor. As he kneeled over me, he pulls down my jock strap and started to stoke my cock, as he then bent over and with the other hand cupped my balls while the other rubbed and played with my foreskin. I stopped struggling to escape as I found myself bouncing in time with his hands on my genitals.

He was playing me like an instrument: one moment I was desperate to escape - get away from his oversized cock; the next moment he had where he wanted me, and played me - playing with my cock and balls, making me lose track of my trying to escape, having been taken and now being pleasured by a total stranger whom I had only just met and have been bound and gagged by. I moaned with pleasure, feeling the hardness somehow get stronger; my balls held by his controlling hand I found my hips moving up and down in response to his hands. I shook my head back and forth; it was useless to get to get untied. I was under his command.

He then stopped and slowly stood up to look at me while I closely watched his cock.

His cock was incredible.

It was longer than 10 aches - perhaps 11 inches - and the head was far bigger than what I imagined. The head was at least three time wider than the shaft. He slowly tuned back to the desk, pulled out from his pants pocket a rather large rubber. Putting it on he turned to me, stood over me as I watched him slowly and deliberately rub lubrication on his cock. I struggled and tried to get untied, calling out: "MMPH! MPH MMPH! MMMMPH!" ("No too big! No!") He kept a serious face, saying, "its too late now. This -" as he let go of his cock and pointed it at me "- is for you. tonight!"

I moved about, trying my bindings, but it was no good. I was gonna get what I asked for: an early morning fucking.

Reaching down, he grabbed my bound ankles, lifted them up and then he untied my ankles just enough and in a way to make them a foot wider; he then quicker retied my feet bindings. They were now still bound well, but he made enough room to put his head inside between my legs. He then suddenly moved his head between my ankles and then pushed backwards and then positioned his cock right onto my ass. He then leaned but more and I started to move into him. My eyes opened and I found myself calling out. But then he smiled and suddenly leaned down toward me so that my ankles were raised to my head while his face was mere inches away from my face, staring at me with an intensity and clear desire. And in that moment of momentary stillness, he whispered to me: "you're mine!"

I was now tightly bound: my hands tied behind my back to my waist belt; my feet tied together with his head between my legs while my gag was firm: a handkerchief tied around my head while another one was stuffed inside my mouth. I could try to shout, but it wouldn't be heard.

Now, I couldn't move away from him, roll over or escape.

Suddenly I realized as I felt him move his hand: he was guiding his huge cock and head into my ass.

I jumped at this; I wasn't ready for this. He was too big. Tried moving about, but lifting his head slightly, I lost any ability to do anything. Instead, as he leaned slightly back he then both simultanously pushed in slowly while drawing my body onto his cock.

It was going in, slowly: his head now being forced into my tight ass.

I cried out as I arched my back in pain and ecstasy, my eyes wide open, totally helpless to stop him: "MMMMMMMPH! MMMMPH!"

He said nothing, but continued entering me, slowly, not caring about my calls for help. I tried head butting him, thinking that I could hit him in the nose, but he merely smiled as he was far enough away.

His cock continued going in - pushing in slowly. If not for his rock hard cock and his strong desire for fucking me, I doubt that he could ever fit his huge cock head into me. I soon slowed down rocking about; I could feel he was getting well into me. He continued pushing in, murmuring to me "it's getting wider. Just a little more!" I soon stopped; the deeper he got into me, the less I struggled. I surrendered: he got me and he was in me very well. I had reached the point of nonresistance. My eyes were half closed, my mouth bit down on my gag as I took the penetration.

Soon, he was slowly going out, but he didn't let his cock leave me; instead, he went in again. This time, it was a little more easier. I soon laid back, trying to catch my breath as he went in agin, this time faster - and deep as I suddenly gave a start, closing my eyes, arcing my back as I then gave in to another cry of intensity; his cock was now totally inside of me. Now, he was moving regularly, in and out, moving gradually faster. I rolled my head side to side, trying to take it,...

Then I turned to face him and open my eyes as he stared at me with such an intensity. His sweat dripping onto me as he pushed into me more and more, going ever faster. I lifted my head to him gently, shook my head as I closed my eyes and give out a cry of,... excitement He stared at me, moving owing faster in time and depth. I tried talking to him: "MPH! MPHMPH! MPH! MPH! MMPH! MPH!" (Take off the gag! Kiss me!).

And then, taking his hands off of holding my ankles in place, his head keeping my legs up he then reached behind my head, quickly untied my gag and then leaning forward dove into my mouth, his tongue running all about my teeth as I did the same to him; both of us moaning as we kissed passionately! My legs were straining with the pressure of his pushing forward and kissing me, but I didn't care! And just as quick he then re-stuffed and re-tied my gag, leaning back while holding my legs and commenced to literally pound my ass with a total ruthlessness focusing all of his will to nailing my ass, his thighs slapping me as his cock went in faster and hard, with no sign of slowing down. For every grunt he gave, I gave (or tried to give out) a shout, his cock soon pounding me with such an intensity my ass burned as I soon was now no longer just shouting every time he penetrated me, but giving long cries as I rolled and shook my head back and forth: "MMMMMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMPH!"

Our eyes wide open, I struggled about, testing my bindings as he concentrated on one thing only his cock driving into my tight ass. I moved about on the bed as best as I could, not to escape but in response to the pounding. He just kept on pushing in hard, deep and long at a fast rate, pumping me like a machine using his iron hard rod with the giant head. My cock was now hard and my jock strap totally wet with pre-cum , with the rubbing of my cock against my tight jock strap driving me to the level of madness, his cock pulled into me hard and true, right under the portion of my jock strap while his cock pushed through the elastic of my strap located just on the edge of my ass.

"Oh God,... No,... Uh! Uh! Ummmm,...!"

I then he came. "UUUUUUUHHHHHH! UUHHHHHHHH! UUUUUUUUHHHHH!!" ...he gave several more very strong and intense pushes into me, his legs wide open as he kept my legs up in the air, draping his arms tightly around my legs as he threw his head back and gave just several more thrusts, each thrust resulting another load shooting into me.

Moments later, he stepped back, lowered my legs slowly to the floor. As he took off his condom, I could see the dripping of a mighty load.

And then - silence, save for the sound of our catching or breaths.

raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers
12