Early Spring Lake Fantasy

Story Info
Imagining is better than nothing.
3.7k words
4.44
5.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The events are fictional, even if many elements are quite real)

Though there were actually two days warm enough to visit the local nude lake in later February, the only true attraction turned out to be novelty. However, by the end of March, a week of summer like temperatures proved much more inviting, not just for a few hardy visitors.

The morning hours were surprisingly warm a couple of days in a row, right after the switch to daylight savings time. I arrived at 12 (or 11 depending on your sun perspective) with only a couple of vehicles parked.

The lack of green was a surprise, though blossoms could be seen in fair amount, adding a nice scent to the air. Arriving at my normal grassy stretch, it remained a surprise how empty the entire area seemed to be. Something that matched the lack of normal summer plant cover, making a nudist at the lake edge quite plain.

After undressing, I strolled into the next section, with a bit more privacy provided by the reeds that had grown after a shade supplying willow had been broken in a storm. In February, I had noticed how sheltered people were from casual view. Now, it was a surprise to see a naked woman sitting straight, arms resting on her knees.

Saying hello was natural enough, recognizing each other from past encounters. As was looking at her lush body as we began chatting about the start of another season. Soon enough, the conversation turned to discussion about how nice it was to finally enjoy being naked outdoors. She mentioned not being publicly naked inside either, causing me to agree that not going to the sauna on a cold day was a missing luxury this past winter.

At the end of last season, it had been odd to see how casually naked people would grow attentive or close, as if the lack of contact in general led to a certain increased attraction to others. This had been especially true on my last day of the preceding season, where I had a wonderful view of a long term fellow nudist's pussy. The sun provided lovely lighting as she sat with her legs stretched out, leaning back on supporting arms. Her small breasts were displayed in gorgeous fashion as we chatted for an extended period.

That same sort of physical attention was apparent from the start. Her saying she was not thinking of saunas as the indoor places she wanted to be naked in seemed not quite explicit, but her accompanying smile led my thoughts in a certain direction. As a broad statement, nudists do not associate nudity and sex. A certain subset of nudists does exist that are the sort to be interested in more public sex, though in appropriate spaces, a category this lake would not normally be included in. People who routinely want to have sex in nudist areas will discover that nudists are even more likely to make them stop than those with clothes. At least when not using discretion in terms of becoming too obvious.

Today, we knew that being this early provided a certain amount of discrete privacy even if others were to wander by. Likely this was the first encounter with another naked person in months for either of us. Nudists expect frank gazes, yet as we talked, our gazes grew more along the lines of a growing awareness between two adults potentially interested in the same subject.

We were not really acquainted, yet not strangers as our conversation began straying into more intimate territory. I had seen her at different times with different men, a memory creating a different perspective when remarking that my experience was purely with public saunas, but that winter sounded like the perfect time to be inside with other naked people. Then mentioning that a nearby sex club had had a fire, and had been closed since then. Becoming more personal, sharing that I had almost visited once with a friend, but the afternoon turned out differently.

Adding that outdoors can be very nice when the weather turns welcoming, even if other places are unavailable. Followed by pointing out that the water was much too cold to enjoy this early, regardless. She mentioned how little cover there was, while noting that this little cove was quite discrete, a major reason she had chosen it. Something simple to agree with, saying that finding her was a nice surprise, as being with others is generally more enjoyable.

Prompting her to ask about Lisa, a very long term friend and visitor to this lake, someone I often hang out and swim with. That she knew Lisa's name was not surprising, but her expression when further asking about Lisa's friend made a connection to my now subtly stirring cock, thoughts drifting in tempting directions. Generally, I provide little information about Lisa and Nadine as a couple, however the sight of how her legs had gone a bit wider to expose her pussy lips to easier view made it easier to share in turn.

Answering they were fine, and had bought a dog last summer. She said she had seen them with it here, attracting a lot of the physical contact they used to share. I agreed that the two were quite affectionate, at the lake or elsewhere. A subtle scent seemed to be adding to our conversation's increasingly tempting direction, as she leaned back with her hands behind her back, lifting her large breasts. Her nipples seemed to have started to become harder as I no longer could keep from paying more overt attention to them.

By now, my cock's growing interest was impossible to conceal, especially since she was gazing intently at it. The fact that Lisa was the woman I had almost gone to that sex club with added to a lowering of my normal inhibitions. Leading me to ask if she knew they were a couple.

Her expression and the way her legs further relaxed provided an answer that led me to think that the two may have been fairly obvious, something I have enjoyably observed in the past. She said that the way they oiled each other and kissed in the sunlight made plain they were lovers, followed by saying that with the sun rising higher, she would need a bit of help in that regard too. The subtle ambiguity of the words was nice, even if no longer really necessary.

We were looking very directly at each other by now, enjoying the sight, mutually recognizing the signs of getting turned on. Along with an apparently shared desire to take advantage of an unexpected opportunity, without thinking much about it.

Offering to oil her anywhere she wanted led to another encouraging smile before she said she undoubtedly needed everywhere covered after so long since the last time. The flirting became even more plain when she stood right next to me before turning to lay on her towel. She got up on her side, providing a different gorgeous view of a large soft breast, topped by a now nicely crinkled nipple.

Handing me the bottle out of her bag, she looked directly at my now growing cock as our fingers touched, lingering before taking the bottle. My interest was unmistakable, much like the fact she had played a large part in causing it.

After she stretched out on her stomach, I poured a good amount of sun tan lotion into my hand to warm it up a bit. The lotioning started over her lower back, allowing for casual contact along her hips while kneeling at her side, looking down at her nicely rounded ass. Putting more lotion on around her shoulders, my hands slid down to the sides of breasts while moving lower along her body before ensuring her back was well covered.

Her legs spread slightly in response to these actions, making it simple to start lotioning her thighs next. Her contented sighs soon took on a hungrier tone after starting to tease her inner thighs. I would firmly rub down, but the light upwards motion ended only a tiny bit further on each time. Then I shifted, playing with her sexy ass next, tempting with slow gliding fingers along her crack. Feeling her hips start to move, trying to increase the amount of direct touching that I did not provide, proved that things were going as we both wished.

Contact between adults can be neutral or sexual, just like nudity. Today, it was quickly becoming ever more wonderfully sexual. Our thoughts happily followed where are bodies were leading. Looking between now quite open legs, her lips had swelled as much as my cock, if you knew what to judge. As I did, having seen her naked pussy from the first. Women may not be as obvious as men when it comes to showing arousal, but the signs of a turned on pussy are quite recognizable. As are the effects such a sight has on a viewer.

When she rose up on her elbows, experience has taught what that meant. It was a thrill to slide over the soft curves, slowly moving closer to her nipples. They were fully erect when my fingers reached them, to the sound of her sighing in contentment at being felt up. We had willingly crossed a line, aware that we would continue unless an external reason intruded.

She lifted her head and opened her eyes, getting a good view of my erection. She appeared to appreciate the confirmation of shared horniness, something we could no longer hide, not that was any need to from this point. I straddled her, legs feeling her warm moist smooth skin as she began to move her ass against mine while I kept playing with her sexy hanging tits. Settling lower in response to subtle temptation, soon my cock was moving along her crack.

We were both simply letting ourselves get swept away in delightful sensations, aware of inhibitions disappearing as our mutual horniness kept growing. The pre-cum was magical over her soft pussy lips as my cock head reached her slit. Having moved down her thighs, my hands were now stroking along both sides of her neck and upper shoulders. We were now touching in the most heavenly temptingly sexual way, knowing that nothing would stop what was coming.

The differences between her and Lisa were intriguing, and when she asked what they were, I was a bit surprised, not realizing the thought had been spoken aloud.

For one, I explained haltingly as my cock pulsed, Lisa was much more cautious, though by the time she was on her elbows getting felt up, Lisa became unable to resist being fingered. Talking about another partner like this was deeply sexy. Explaining that compared to now, Lisa took much more time before becoming intimate the way we were now. She said she had noticed that before, glancing over at us different times in the past. Sliding back up, my hard downward length now pressed against her slit, her sighing encouraging me while playing with her tits again.

Telling her that they were a lot like Lisa's, big and round, with nipples that responded wonderfully to being touched and squeezed. The way her hips moved as I talked was hypnotic, the sensitive ridge of my cock head rubbing against her hard clit.

She sighed she had never seen us fuck, though she had glimpsed my cock hard before. She might have seen my grin when replying that Lisa was a very sexy woman, and that we only fucked in the water when on a raft in the middle of the lake. The thought of being in the water led to remembering my new partner in the water several times, kissing a partner greedily. Moving much the same way with them as she was with me now.

Words were becoming difficult with the way we were positioned taking up so much of our attention. Saying I had never seen anyone fucking here, adding that the thought of watching others having sex in front of me was a fantasy. Her fingers were pressing my cock head into her welcoming wetness when she moaned she had fucked here in the water, loving being outside and feeling a hard cock. Making me groan that watching others while having sex was one reason I wanted to go to a sex club.

My body had stretched out over hers, most of my weight supported on my lower arms, making it possible to lower my head. Asking if she fucked out of the water too, cock moving to emphasize the question, she moaned about wanting my cock to fill her. Kissing her neck and ears only distracted her hand for a bit, a fact that made little difference to my cock's desire to slide into her waiting open softness.

Our lips met as my bare cock entered her. Such kissing is exquisite, adding to the overwhelming sensations of merging ourselves completely. Neither having any concern about being seen, the pleasure far too intense to stop fucking after starting. Her wet cunt was tight along my length. It seemed both a fantastically long and an incredibly short interval before we were grinding against each other, balls pressing against the top of her slit.

Breaking the kiss to be able to fuck better was a mutual decision mainly made between our legs, minds dissolving in primal joy. Raising up on my hands, legs together, allowed her hips enough room to move up and down in glorious rhythm. The sounds of fucking grew louder than our moans, leading us on as our words turned completely dirty, talking about hard fucking, rigid cock pounding sopping soft pussy.

We had gone far beyond any thought of voyeurism or exhibitionism even as I grew aware of now becoming one of those to have public outdoor sex here. Not really a bad thing, and we were certainly not the first pair to get off like this. A couple was fairly famous in years past for coming early to the lake, staying in a fairly concealed section, and having sex even if someone happened to be around. They were exhibitionists by normal standards, but there also comes a point when turned on adults are beyond stopping.

A fact both of us were enjoying immensely, cock going deep inside a welcoming soft fuck hole hole. Quick sex is not something that ever happened here with Lisa. We always spent a luxurious amount of time touching and caressing, always careful to avoid any temptation involving an erect cock and wet pussy on land. Today had been nothing but an irresistible giving in to temptation, a fantastic experience to share with a skilled partner.

When she started to cum, it might have been possible to resist orgasm as I normally did with Lisa, both of us appreciating having sex for an extended period. Today, hearing a woman sexily begging to be ridden hard combined with her rhythmic contractions made sure my cock took control to give her what she wanted. Hard fucking takes building up to before giving in to its fantastic animal magic. Her milking and my pumping were in perfect rhythm as we moaned our shared passion in reaching paradise like this.

I remained within her now thoroughly fucked wet pussy as long as practical, a time we both stretched as long as possible, indulging in the receding sensations. This sense of intimate closeness is also a result of unrestrained fucking, something learned through experience over years. We still seemed to be alone, allowing us the luxury of time.

Sex naked outdoors has an appeal that is easily enough explained, especially to those who have enjoyed it. Normally though, it requires a less public setting in my experience. However, my willing partner had a different opinion, and I had been more than happy to follow her lead.

The towel had a fairly large wet spot even before a contented soft cock slipped out of her cum filled pussy. She amusedly explained that this was one good reason to have sex in the water, even if today the water was not available. I added that discretion was another reason. Making her laugh when saying that discretion was not really all that important, at least for her.

We were still stroking each other's bodies, lying side by side as the wet spot made its presence more obvious. I offered to get my blanket, making her laugh again saying she was not planning to be going anywhere soon with her just fucked walk. Smiling, I told her my first girl friend used the same turn of phrase after having sex. Probably because she was equally nicely sore after being fucked.

I consider myself average sized, and am aware enough to know that complimenting a man's cock size is never amiss, within plausible limits. However, Lisa has also said she enjoys being fucked by a large cock, in a way that definitely referred to me also. It is not a subject that has ever concerned me from the first time having sex, feeling a woman's wonderful soft wetness surround me.

Slightly more seriously, she also said that since she had only worn a skirt and top without underwear, there was more than one reason she planned to simply soak up the sun for a while to keep other things from being soaked up.

My cock was no longer particularly hard nor wet, so standing with no one around seemed discrete. As it turned out, there was another naked couple, but they were far too interested in each other to notice my appearance. Returning from getting my blanket provided an excellent natural view of what they there doing, which seemed to be deep tongue kissing while playing between each other's legs.

Standing to the side to allow the towel exchange, my partner also noticed what was happening in the other almost equally discrete area. Looking at each other, we knew that the sight was interesting, but that neither of us going to be inspired for a repeat session after our own fully satisfying encounter. We also recognized the same fact - they had been watching us previously, leading naturally to their making out so explicitly, not caring if we noticed.

We sat, able to watch them. My attention being further attracted when they shifted position, exposing one of her breasts before he started kissing it. Speaking softly, I said this is what made a sex club so attractive, since the other people having sex don't mind others watching. Saying it to a naked woman in my field of vision, realizing not only that she had heard this earlier but was sharing my interest, added to the enjoyable sight.

Her hand began stroking along my thigh when we saw the other woman doing the same to her partner, whose cock was quite hard. I did the same to her seeing his hand move between her legs. My touching slowly made her legs open wider, lightly gliding over the area between thigh and outer labia.

This was a comfortable way to play, without the recklessness of our previous fucking, talking about what they were doing. My cock was hard, prompting her to remark it was a shame the water was not available, since a man can fuck much longer the second time before cumming. I agreed, adding that a couple of people had arrived in the other section. Her sighs had grown louder as I circled her clit, both of us seeing how the woman was now being finger fucked, her legs open in our direction.

Whether she knew we were looking was not important, particularly after my partner leaned over to kiss me hard before saying she knew a way to make the scene even hotter. Feeling her lips slide over my cock head was exquisite. Holding the base, she turned her head to ask whether getting sucked while watching them was hotter than porn. I could only agree before she returned to going down on me.

The combination was incredible, looking at one woman's glistening turned on cunt as another woman's mouth slid over my shaft. However, hot as this was, she was not as skilled as Lisa at cock sucking. Lisa knew how to deep throat perfectly, getting off on the sense of power it provided her when swallowing hot cum while also feeling completely submissive at servicing a man that way.

Time was running out in terms of privacy, even if the other couple was not paying attention. I reluctantly held her head still to stop her heavenly motion with my hand just as the other woman started to lose control. Concentrating on my partner became much easier, making her moan too, though not loudly, as her mouth remained filled with turned on cock.

I made her cum after the other woman started orgasming, aware how turned on she had become hearing the sexy wet sounds of finger fucking. Her cock sucking had grown fantastically slutty as her clit was played with, making it likely our sounds were affecting the other couple also. The grip on my cock tightened and loosened in waves that mirrored the way she was moving against my finger.

12