Earned It

Story Info
Nonbinary pet earns a treat from Sir.
1.4k words
4.25
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The first in a coming series of stories about a nonbinary pet and their owner getting up to various kinky hijinks. This is my first post here, let me know what you think so I can refine my craft.]

"You're such a good boy for me," Sir murmurs, running a hand through my hair.

I hum, content, hands braced against the floor between my spread knees as I sit back on my heels between his legs. 'Sitting pretty', he calls it, a position I learned early on. I know Sir likes it when I wait for him in The Room, sitting pretty for him when he walks in. He always smiles, pleased and proud, and it makes my whole body warm.

Sir keeps carding his fingers through my hair as I hold his warm cock in my mouth. He's half-hard already, and the urge to move, to work him to full hardness is so strong it makes me dizzy, but I know that's not what Sir wants. He has a new game he wants to play, and I need to behave until he's done, or I might not get to do this again for a while.

And so here I am, naked on my knees under his desk, drooling around him like the good little cocksleeve I am while he plays his game. I'm not sure which one it is, but it's distracting enough that his cock doesn't swell very quickly - a slow, gradual shift from soft and warm to hard and hot that feels like it takes hours. My back aches, and my feet are falling asleep. More spit drips from my mouth onto his denim-clad thighs, and I'm frustratingly hard. My mind is so fuzzy I barely notice any of it.

Gradually, the fingers in my hair clench slightly before dragging across my scalp with fingernails, sending shivers down my spine. Sir's fingers then tighten into my hair, grasping it close to the scalp, and he steadily pulls my head closer to his hips, his cock sliding down my throat easily.

"Good boy," he says, pushing his keyboard away and moving the fingers of his other hand into my hair, as well. He pulls my head back, then forward again, this time a little faster, harder, his cockhead shoved into my throat a little rougher. "Such a good little fuckpet."

The static in my head gets louder, and my own small cock pulses almost painfully.

Sir keeps using my mouth, now fully hard and throbbing on my tongue. The wet, sloppy noises of him forcing his cock into me again and again are the only sound in the room besides his softly heaving breaths.

"My pretty fuckpet. So good, behaving so nicely while I jerk my cock off inside you," he rasps, pushing my head down forcefully and holding it there. "My favorite toy to cum with."

I swallow around him, flush with pride, and he grinds up into my face briefly before releasing me, letting me fall back a bit. Carefully, he turns my face upwards and smiles at me.

"You're such a good boy," Sir says as he bends to press a soft kiss to my forehead. I whimper, fighting the urge to squirm, to press my thighs together, to hump his leg until I cum.

But no. I'm a good boy. A good pet.

"So well behaved," Sir remarks. "Time for a treat, I think."

I let my mouth drop open, tongue sticking out, and Sir stands, tugging on my hair until I'm up on my knees, palms splayed flat against his thighs for balance. He presses my head back against the desk and slides his cock into my mouth and back down my throat in one smooth motion.

"Taking it so well," Sir breathes, withdrawing only to thrust in again. "Little fuckpet was made for my cock, hm?"

I look up at him, meeting his gaze, and shiver at the hungry glint in his eyes. It's my favorite look, like he's only a breath away from ravishing me with or without my consent.

I shiver again.

He moans quietly, hands in my hair holding me back against the desk so he can fuck my face hard and fast, the zip of his jeans digging into my skin. Ropes of saliva and precum ooze down my chin, my throat making ugly noises every time he forces his way into it. The desk begins to knock against the wall with every brutal thrust, and my struggle to draw breath isn't just because my mouth and throat are full.

The tingle starts in my toes and my fingertips before spreading through my body, centering in on my cock as I fight the urge to cum untouched. If not for my training, I probably would have done so already, much to my own dismay.

As though sensing my thoughts, Sir shoves his cock into my throat and stays there again, chest heaving as he stares down at me with predatory eyes.

"Does my pretty fuckpet want to cum?"

I gag, splutter, try to shake my head, and Sir yanks on my hair a little.

"What's that, fuckpet?" He laughs a little at my whimpering. "You want to cum?"

He pulls out of my throat, and I squeal a little as he kicks my knees further apart and nudges at my swollen cock with his socked foot. The fabric is rough, and prickles race over my skin at the unpleasant sensation. I whimper again, tearing up, but I don't close my legs. I don't have permission to close my legs.

"Well?" He presses hard against my cock with his toes and I bite back a yelp. "Does my fuckpet want to cum?"

"N-no, Sir," I croak, throat protesting every syllable. "Fuckpets don't need to cum."

"That's right. And when do you get to cum?"

"When Sir is inside my hole," I answer dutifully.

"And why is that?"

"Sir likes the way my hole feels when I cum on his cock. The only reason a fuckpet should cum is to make their owner feel good."

"Precisely," he coos. "Very smart, my pretty boy."

He moves his foot away. "Show me how you like my cock, pet. Do a good job and I'll let you swallow my cum."

I lean forward eagerly and rub my face along the length, smearing precum on my skin with a contented sigh. Sir's cock always feels good on my skin - and in my mouth, and in my ass. It twitches against my cheek and I press wet kisses and kitten licks to the shaft.

"Good boy," he sighs. Then he taps my lower lip with his thumb, and I open up for him again, the tingle returning to my limbs.

"That's it," he grunts, thrusting into my mouth at a dizzying pace. "That's it, baby boy, take my cock like I taught you, take it all down. Gonna give you your treat now, be a good boy."

I curl my tongue as he pulls back slightly with a moan, cock throbbing almost violently as he spurts his cum into my mouth. He seems to cum forever, and I catch it all on my tongue obediently.

When he draws back, cock slipping out of my mouth, I stick out my tongue carefully to show him I'm holding my treat. He grins.

"Good boy. Hold it." He wipes his cock on my cheeks and nose, then tucks himself away and zips his jeans. "Wait."

I wait, sitting pretty once more while he straightens his clothes and calms his breathing, my body shivering with tingles and the thrill of being good, of earning praise.

When Sir is presentable again, he looks back down at me. "Okay, pet, have your treat."

I swallow his cum gratefully, sticking my tongue back out to show him, and he ruffles my hair.

"Good boy." He takes my hand and helps me stand, my time on my knees making my legs stiff. He guides me over to the couch, pulling the soft blanket off the back - my aftercare blanket. Bundling me up, he collapses onto the couch and tugs me onto his lap.

"Okay, pet?"

"Mhm," I mumble, head full of fluff, not quite able to think beyond the soft fabric around me, the pleasant thrum of unsated arousal in my body, and Sir's strong hands carding through my hair again, soothing any sting from the sharp tugging earlier.

"You were so good for me, pet," he breathes, kissing my temple as I sink a little further. "Go ahead and float, I'll be here when you come up again."

I surrender to the haze, lulled into complete submission by the sound of his voice and the feel of his hands.

I do so love being Sir's pet.