Earning Her Tip

Story Info
She did her best to be worthy of her tip.
1.8k words
4.49
12.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

I was on a long drive and I'd left very early in the morning. Pre-dawn, as I had a long way to go. I'd grabbed a quick snack and set off. Round about eleven I was in the middle of nowhere and feeling hungry and thirsty. I should've grabbed some snacks before I set of but it had completely slipped my mind. When the diner came into view I praised the entrepreneur who'd set up such a convenient place and pulled in.

I was the only car in the parking area and when I went in I was the only customer. I took a table where I had a nice view of the scenery and waited for some service. It didn't take long. A cheerful young woman came out of the staff area and hurried over to the table.

She was, to put it mildly, a toothsome dish. I put her age at about twenty. She had dark hair, and I mean really dark, with a gloss on it that made it shine. Her eyes seemed to be dark blue but her skin was surprisingly fair considering her dark hair. Smiling showed excellent teeth and nicely curved lips. Her figure was also beyond reproach.

She was wearing a skirt and a loose top, and they certainly suited her. If asked I'd have said no bra, citing as evidence the way those lovely breasts seemed to sway about under the blouse. (Well, even though I couldn't see them I say lovely because I couldn't conceive of a girl who looked like her having anything other than lovely breasts.)

She handed me a menu, an action that I found somewhat distracting as when she handed it over her short sleeve gaped open and I could see for a fact that she was wearing no bra and that her breasts were indeed lovely. One of them was anyway.

I returned the menu and placed my order, my eyes enjoying the view. As she scribbled on her notepad her breasts swayed from side to side in a most tantalising fashion. Turning and heading back to the kitchen she dropped the menu and had to bend down to pick it up.

Obviously no-one had ever taught her that girls wearing short skirts shouldn't bend over to pick things up. They should crouch, swivelling at the hips, thus refraining from flashing their panties at interested audiences. As I was the interested audience I had to admit that I had no objection.

Call me a cynic if you will but I made it three times that she'd inadvertently drawn my attention to her charms, and that wasn't counting the way she'd walked over to my table. You know what they say. Once is chance, twice is coincidence, but three times is enemy action.

I'm not saying she was the enemy but I was certainly the intended victim, to be bedazzled and beguiled into leaving a big tip. I didn't blame her. A girl had to make a living after all and the choice was still mine in regards to the tip, although I was feeling favourably to it being a decent one.

She came back with my meal, standing on the other side of the table to put it in front of me. This, of course, meant she had to lean over the table to put it down, resulting in her neck-line gaping, proving that both her breasts were just as fine as each other.

I'm afraid I was just a little bit naughty at this point. I caught her arm before she could straighten back up.

"Excuse me, for a moment," I said politely, hooked a finger onto her neck-line and pulled it out and down a bit more. I nodded appreciatively.

"Very nice, very nice indeed," I said, smiling cheerfully. "Do forgive me but I just couldn't resist."

I released her arm and neck-line, whereupon she hastily stood up, blushing fiercely.

"You had no right to do that," she snapped.

"I know, and I do apologise, but I just found the temptation irresistible."

She started to turn to beat a fast retreat but I had something else to order.

"A couple of things before you go," I said. "Could you bring me some coffee, cream, no sugar?" I also tapped my chest, giving her breasts a pointed look. She looked down at her own chest, found that one breast was on display, gave a horrified gasp and quickly tucked it away.

"You rotten..." she began, but I held up a hand.

"Peace," I said. "I could have let you walk out with your breasts showing and wouldn't that have been hard to explain."

"No-one to see," she snapped. "Cook's not on duty yet. He won't start until nearly the lunch hour. You just happen to be very early."

"Fair enough. In that case there's one other thing I'd like you to do. It directly impacts your tip, I might add."

"What's that," she asked giving me a suspicious look.

"Just take off your panties and serve me the coffee without them. Do that and I'll add ten to the tip. Don't worry. You won't have to prove it. I'll be willing to take your word for it."

"You're kidding. Why would I do that? And how do you know I wouldn't not do it and say I did?"

"Do it for the hell of it and the ten dollars. You won't have to show me. I'll take your word as you strike me as an essentially honest person."

She gave me a nasty look and turned to go and get the coffee. I didn't know if she'd come out commando or not but I was pretty sure she wouldn't lie about it. Tell someone you consider them honest and they are unlikely to cheat you on something small.

She came back with my coffee, walking carefully and blushing slightly. I grinned as she reached my table, putting the coffee in front of me. From the side, I noticed. She wasn't going to have me pulling her neck-line down again.

"Thank you," I said. "I see you earned your ten."

Now she was really blushing, looking shocked. Her hands also dropped to her skirt, making sure it was properly in place.

"Don't worry," I soothed. "Nothing is showing. I was guessing by the faint blush and the careful way you were walking."

"Oh," she said, sounding somewhat relieved.

Then she looked anything but relieved when my hand slipped around her legs and up under her dress, cupping and holding her bottom.

"You said you weren't going to look," she protested, slapping at my arm.

"I'm not looking. I never said anything about not touching."

At the same time I reached a little further, cupping her hip and pulling her towards me. She found herself sitting in my lap, my other hand now between her legs and moving higher.

"Stop that. What do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

Seeing my hand had moved up to her vulva and was rubbing her she should have been able to guess.

"Take three guesses," I said, "and the first two don't count."

Her blush was fully back and she giving me nasty looks.

"I am not having sex with you," she snapped.

"Actually, yes, you are. You know you want to. You were feeling bored out of your mind until I came along and this is a welcome break."

"You're mad."

"Maybe. Tell me, if I stroll over to the staff area would I find a bra there, lying on the counter, perchance?"

The look on her face said yes.

"You took it off when you saw me coming so you could tease me a bit. No way would you be allowed to go without it during your normal hours. That's also why you took your panties off. I bet they're sitting right next to your bra. You didn't know how this would go down but you certainly expected that there was a good chance."

Her legs were parted now, giving me a lot easier access to the playing field. I was teasing and touching, taking note of the restless way she was reacting to me.

"This is all in your imagination," she said, and then gave a shocked squeal when I trespassed too close to her clitoris.

"Undo my trousers," I told her. "Then you're going to straddle me and take me. I'd love to strip you completely but will have to miss out on that. If a car comes you'll need to be able to run to the kitchen for your undies."

She tried to hold firm but my fingers were doing too much damage to her sensibilities. She finally gave a groan and unzipped my trousers. A little bit of fiddling and my erection was standing tall, waiting.

Her hand closed around me, squeezing me slightly. Then she muttered something that sounded rather rude and swung around to straddle me, her hand deftly directing me into position as she settled down and engulfed me.

I pulled her top loose from her skirt, my hands going under it and finding her breasts. They felt as lovely as they looked and I delighted in fondling them. She (her name was Sharon by the way, she had a name-tag) started moving on me, bouncing very nicely. She slid up and down the magic pole, seeming to delight in the action. For my part I encouraged what she was doing, giving a helping hand as required. She didn't seem to be in any great hurry and I certainly wasn't. I could take this sort of action for quite a while yet.

After a while Sharon started to show a touch of wanting to finish. I naturally did the polite thing and helped her, hand on her hips and driving into her hard. She finished with a small scream and a much bigger climax, while I omitted the scream but enjoyed a climax.

I politely indicated that my coffee was cold and asked if she could freshen it up for me. She muttered something about that not being all that needed to freshen up and bolted. She came back ten minutes later with fresh coffee, looking calm, cool, and collected. She had also taken time to put on her bra, which was a pity, and probably her panties, which I couldn't really blame her for.

I was just finishing up my coffee when a couple of cars pulled up outside. It appeared that her slack period was over. She gave me the bill and my eyes rose at the total amount. The cost for the meal was reasonable but the tip for services was a little high. Then again, considering what the services entailed, not that high. I paid without an argument.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers