Earning My Slave Collar Ch. 05

Story Info
Master makes me the main event at the club.
3.8k words
4.24
14.3k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5 - The Main Event

Once i finish the light meal of cheese, fruit, and crackers that Master ordered for me to eat from a pet's dish on the floor, he beckons me to kneel by him - with a simple snap of his fingers.

i obediently crawl to him and curl up by his leg, resting my head against his thigh, as a soft purr escapes my lips. In an almost uninterested, listless manner, he caresses and strokes my hair, casually twirling strands in his fingers and paying very little direct attention to me, while i silently bask in the glory of my owner's presence.

Despite the fear of the unknown future that awaits me on that stage, at this moment i feel protected, safe, small, cared for - and so fortunate to be at my owner's side. With each stroke, each touch, each caress of my hair, i am lulled further into a sweet, blissful dream state, as if no one else in the club exists - indeed, as if no one else in the world matters.

"Little one," he gently calls, the mere sound of his sexy voice resonating beautifully in my ears. i raise my head and look reverently at him.

With tenderness in his eyes, he says, "Your time has come, pet." And after a poignant pause, "Don't worry, I will be here, and I will be proud of you."

i silently gaze into his mesmerizing blue eyes, as tears begin to form in mine. i smile at him sweetly through my tears. No response from me is needed - nor would one be appropriate.

While i have no idea exactly what to expect, i do know exactly what is expected of me, and i am ready to give it - complete and total submission.

He rises to his feet with authority and purpose. "Stand," he commands, his tone notably harsher now - the tenderness has evaporated.

i do as told, facing him, with no urge to look at my surroundings, at the people who will be watching me just moments from now, and who potentially might even participate in a scene with me on that stage.

He is all that matters right now. i look only at my Master with intense devotion.

He puts his arm around me, forcefully pulling me to him, then firmly grips my chin, pulling my face up to meet his. Our lips almost touch, but, alas, he deprives me of a kiss - the time for sweetness having clearly passed. The warmth and tenderness of moments ago have been replaced with an eery sternness as he looks into my eyes, deep into my submissive soul.

He slaps my face, then again, and then a third time, still staring into me. i do not flinch or protest. Indeed, my pussy pulsates wildly.

He releases his grip on my chin, pulls a blindfold from his inner jacket pocket, and securely fastens it over my eyes, checking and tugging here and there to ensure i cannot see, as is his custom each time he blindfolds me.

Satisfied with his handiwork, he then turns me so that i am facing the table, and bends me over it. My body and mind have surrendered to him. i am his plaything now, no longer a woman with a sense of self and hesitations to contemplate and work through. He has molded and shaped me through the various choreographed steps of this evening into an object, which he will manipulate and control however he chooses.

In moments, i feel the familiar cool sensation of lube being applied to my asshole. He does not rush through this technical step, but rather moves his fingers in sensual circles, enjoying his most prized hole of mine. He has made it very clear to me over time that my mouth and pussy are holes to be used casually by him and possibly by others - but that my asshole is special and must always be reserved for him, and him alone. Even inserting an anal plug into my own ass without his consent would be a grave offense. All of me belongs to him, but my ass is more fully his. Even when i was married, and Master and i were in touch - before he was my true Master - even then i did not engage in anal sex with my husband. i reserved it for Master.

My ass has always belonged to him, and always will.

As i sense him retrieving the anal plug from his jacket pocket, i push my ass out toward him, relaxing my asshole, ready to accept the object.

"That tight little ass," he comments quietly, as he always does upon entering my ass with a plug, with his fingers or, of course, with his cock.

He keeps me in that position after the plug is in, and i feel him playfully swat at a tail hanging from the end of the plug. He has always liked the look of an animal tail hanging from his most favored hole.

"Good pet," he says quietly, to himself. It's clear he is no longer directly addressing me or expecting any sort of response.

And i have no response to give.

He has transformed me into his toy, and toys don't comment or respond upon being played with.

i sense him leave me for a moment, and i hear the voice of my hostess - they exchange some words, and then she removes my heels and places the rope around my neck again.

Suddenly, an intense feeling of guilt washes over me at the thought that Master has to be seen in public using a simple, ordinary rope on a sub, rather than a true leash attached to a true collar, of a caliber reflecting who he is as a man, as a Master.

This is my fault, i think sadly to myself.

The way i previously behaved with him held him back from proposing true dominion over me, over the many years we have known each other and dabbled in D/s play - as far back as graduate school. Only now, all these years later, have i finally learned how to behave as a true slave. i robbed him of years of truly ruling over me.

Even worse, i am realizing now that during this journey toward earning a collar, i have focused on myself, on achieving something for ME. What a worthless slave i am to only now realize that HE is the one who deserves this achievement. HE is the one who has patiently worked to train and mold me as his slave. HE deserves the status symbol of owning a collared slave. All the world will see that HE has acquired a human being who gives her very self to him, body and mind, in profound adoration and complete submission, as his plaything, as his property, as his loyal servant to do with as he pleases.

He deserves better than a useless sub on a fucking rope!

My tears flow as i am overcome with sadness. But also, an intensified sense of purpose rises within me. i will earn this collar - for HIM!

On stage now, my hostess places cuffs on my small, delicate wrists and ankles, as i stand here completely exposed to the entire club, naked and blindfolded. She pulls one arm up and attaches the cuff to a chain hanging down from above, and then the other arm. i tug and wiggle just slightly, not in an effort to get away, of course, but rather to help demonstrate to her - and to my Master in the audience - that they are secure.

She then attaches each end of a spreader bar to the cuffs on my ankles, and attaches chains from the floor to the outer hooks of my cuffs. i do not see any of this, of course, since i am blindfolded, but the series of events has taken place in my Master's home, and i am familiar with the dance.

Once she has finished securing me, my hostess grabs my left breast, pulls at it, and attaches a clamp.

i grunt and hiss as the burning sensation tears through my breast. It has been several weeks since Master has placed clamps on my tits, and i am never allowed to apply pain to myself in private anymore, as i used to do regularly before becoming his slave.

Then my right breast. i hiss and groan again, then take a deep breath, reminding myself as i do during pain sessions that it's just physical pain, and that i can handle it.

She then proceeds to tap me with a small stick - first on my ass, then up and down the back of my legs and my back, eventually making her way around to the front of my body. She taps up and down the front of my legs, then up my torso, and around the clamps on my tits - sparing my pussy, which has become quite slick with cream.

Then, she's gone. i close my eyes beneath the blindfold and take a deep breath in anticipation of what may come next. i have a feeling it's going to build from here.

My hunch is confirmed as a whip of sorts lands on my back with force! The light taps of my hostess are no more. i wince and my body instinctively thrusts forward in an attempt to escape another strike, in vain, of course.

Another lash from the whip, this time across my ass. i gasp and then grab at the chains above me, for stability, for security - they are all i have to hold onto.

As i brace myself for the next lash, someone suddenly approaches me from the front. Before i can even wonder what this person may do to me, he or she aggressively pulls on the clamps attached to my tits. i yelp and my shoulders hunch over as i bend forward a few inches - the maximum give from the chains above.

But just as my backside pushes out as i recoil from the pain on my tits, another strike of the whip comes crashing down on my ass, this time toward the top side of my ass. Then the man - it's clear it is a man - strikes the bottom of my cheeks, just above the tail and plug, and then makes his way all over my ass, turning it, i imagine, to an intense shade of red all over.

i regulate my breathing in order to endure.

"It's just pain," i repeat silently to myself.

Then a new leather tool is lightly slapping my inner thighs from the front side. The slapping moves up and down my inner thighs. Then this new person runs the slapper along my sex, directly stimulating my swollen clit.

A pause, and i brace myself for what will come next, grasping the chains above once again.

Meanwhile, another strike from the whip behind me, this time across the back of my thighs. i grit my teeth and my jaw clenches.

A slap crashes onto my pussy from the person in front of me! The mixture of pain and wild pleasure make me shake uncontrollably with mad desire.

Another strike on my pussy.

i need to cum from this euphoric pain!

Then he or she runs the slapper up and down my sex again, from the top of my pussy, down and back toward my asshole, and back again - gliding repeatedly over my engorged clit.

More strikes from behind, this time on my mid and lower back.

Waves of sexual need rush through me, and the wetness from my pussy is oozing onto my inner thighs. i am moaning.

i need to cum. i am delirious with lustful desire, wild with desperation!

But i am an owned slave, and my orgasms do not belong to me! They are precious/rare gifts from my Master. It is fully ingrained in me that my body will not cum without my Master's permission and direction.

"Please, Master, please!" i cry out loudly to him in the audience - the first words i have uttered since before my dinner on the floor.

i do not necessarily expect permission, but i desperately want him to grant it, right here and right now. i am hot with sexual need. i beg loudly again. "Master, please, let me cum for you!"

The leather flapper continues up and down my pussy, back and forth.

Then just as i am about to explode, having received no permission from my Master, i pull my hips back the few inches that my restraints will give, to escape the cruel, taunting stimulation, as my pussy aches painfully with need for release.

i am my Master's denial slut! My pleasure is insignificant. i am his plaything, his toy, and my primary purpose is to please him. All of my attention and energy must be focused upon his satisfaction at all times!

The person who was just driving me mad departs, as does the man behind me. And i am left on the stage alone, denied, aching, trying to catch my breath, trying to collect myself.

Some moments later, my hostess returns, and removes both nipple clamps, not harshly, but also not with care. An intense burning sensation rushes through my breasts upon release. i gasp and yelp from the pain.

She then slaps my tits repeatedly, then pinches my nipples pulling and twisting. My eyes close tightly beneath the blindfold as a result of the pain.

Finally, it ends. She releases my ankle cuffs from the spreader bar and floor chains, and i adjust my feet to a more natural stance for a moment. She then releases my wrist cuffs from the chains above, and i instinctively stand with my arms hanging at my sides, awaiting my hostess' next move - perhaps the show is over now and she will return me to my Master...

Her hands are on me again now, and she guides me a few steps until i come in contact with a low structure in front of me.

She guides me to climb onto the structure, so that i am on all fours, and then attaches my ankle and wrist cuffs to restraints.

She gives me a light smack on the ass, and walks away.

And i wait, for what i do not know.

Then some male voices approach me. They seem to be chatting casually with each other. There must be four or five of them.

Someone grabs my hair, pulling my head up.

"Open up," he says. It's the first time someone has addressed me directly since being up here on this stage.

i open my mouth, and he shoves his cock in, pumping in and out slowly at first, then more aggressively. He is fucking my mouth.

Suddenly another man's fingers are manipulating the folds of my pussy, as his other hand moves the tail hanging from my ass out of his way. In a moment, his cock is sliding into my pussy. In and out, in and out, as the uncomfortable assault in my mouth continues.

i am holes for these men to use.

The cock in my mouth is now pounding violently and i am trying not to gag. My neck muscles are straining.

Finally, after some moments, he pulls out and sprays his cums all over my face.

Now, the man behind me withdraws from my pussy and sprays his cum all over my back.

Perhaps we are finished here, i wonder.

But now another cock is poking around my backside, and i sense this man also move the tail out of his way and he then pushes his cock into my pussy - while a new cock begins slapping my face.

The cock in my pussy pulls out suddenly before the man finishes, and is replaced with two or three fingers.

The cock that was slapping my face is now shoving itself into my mouth.

The familiar cool sensation of lube is now being rubbed on my pussy hole. i can't imagine why this is happening, considering how wet i am. The fingers reenter my pussy. But now there are more of them. Must be four fingers at this point. slowly the fingers move in and out, and twist and turn, pushing farther in. This man is attempting to fist me, something even my owner has not done to me.

This is terrible.

And wonderful.

He's stretching my pussy. Perhaps Master is allowing this as a first step in making my pussy irrelevant, so that i can begin focusing more on his pleasure in my ass, and less on my pleasure in my pussy.

i feel my pussy clenching from the pain, but i know i must relax and allow anything to penetrate me that my Master wishes. Despite the cock ramming into my mouth, i try to focus on relaxing my pussy for the fist that is currently pushing its way in.

The hand is slowly twisting and pushing. Farther in it goes. The cock in my mouth withdraws and cum sprays once again all over my face.

My pussy is now entirely engulfing this stranger's hand, and i hear people commenting and clapping.

i then sense the man start to withdraw his hand, so i focus intently on maintaining a relaxed pussy so that he can exit with ease. i hear the man jacking off, and he unloads his cum all over my back.

Now i am alone again and unsure of what will come next.

So again i wait, again for what i do not know.

Then i sense someone approach, and tug at the tail attached to the plug in my ass. Perhaps this man is going to fuck my pussy again and is moving the tail out of the way, as the others did. But then, suddenly, and shockingly, the man puts his finger along the rim of my ass to open it up and is now pulling the plug from my ass.

What's happening, i wonder. i know Master would never allow this. My ass belongs to him and him alone. Is this man trying to take what belongs to Master? Did Master step away for a moment and hence is unaware this is happening?

This man is going to make a fool of Master in front if all these people. i am a sub and a slave, i am a toy and a play thing. i have no freedom.

But first and foremost, i am Master's fiercely devoted slave, and i will not let this man humiliate Master!

"No!" i cry out. "Stop! You can't do this to him!"

The man freezes and seems to be stunned. Then suddenly, he leans over me, embraces me, and whispers, "Little pet, it's me, it's me!"

"Oh my god!" i whisper back. "i'm sorry!"

i begin to sob.

"No, pet. That was the most honest display of devoted servitude that I could ever hope to witness. What I just saw tells me everything I need to know about you as my slave. i'm so proud of you."

i am without words. i cannot speak. Instead, i remain silent, and speak to him through my body.

i push my ass out toward him, drop my head submissively, and relax my asshole for him.

He rubs my pussy to collect some of my natural lube, and then applies it to my asshole, again in sensual circles.

i hear him unzip his pants, and then his wonderful cock makes contact with my asshole, sliding in carefully, slowly, magically.

"That tight little asshole," he comments.

i smile to myself.

He holds his cock deep inside my ass, savoring his most favored hole. Then in and out. He moans in pleasure, and i am blissfully happy, knowing that my body is serving him well, and that his cock is exactly where it belongs.

Master then pulls out before finishing, and his fingers make contact with my pussy. He bends over me once again, this time whispering, "Cum, slave. You have earned the gift of an orgasm. Cum for me."

My heart leaps. i am overwhelmed with gratitude and joy. My pussy is pulsating with desire and excitement at the thought of being rewarded so generously by my Master!

i almost cry at the thought of this rare gift.

i am in a hypnotic state upon feeling this stimulation on my clit. i groan, i moan, waves of sexual intensity race through my body as his fingers move over my desperate, swollen clit, in slow, gentle circles at first, then more aggressively. i am delirious. i am convulsing and exploding in euphoric pleasure. My glorious orgasm continues on an on.

And then, "Good pet!"

Then instantly he moves to be in front of me. i eagerly open my mouth to welcome my Master's beloved cock. Finally, i have earned the privilege of servicing his manhood! Oh how i wish my hands were free to touch and hold and caress and worship his cock. But it is not my choice. It is his. And he is choosing to fuck my face hole, while my hands remain restrained.

i happily strain my neck to make my mouth as available to him as possible. He pumps his hips, thrusting his rock hard cock in and out of my mouth. He grasps the sides of my head as he pounds into me. i am slobbering, with no respite to swallow. But i do not care.

His cock is now like a wild, raging bull in my mouth. i focus on keeping my lips over my teeth so that they do not inadvertently scrape his precious cock as the almost violent thrusts continue in and out of my mouth.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and continues controlling my head as he continues fucking my mouth.

He's moaning, he's groaning, he's breathing heavily. And now my Master is spraying streams of his delectable cum into my mouth! i proudly drink in my Master's delicious seed and squeeze my lips around his cock in order to take in every last drop of him into me. i am blissfully overjoyed at the thought of Master's seed inside of me, nourishing me, becoming part of me. It is almost more than i can bear. i am crying again.

After a moment, i hear him zip up his pants, collect himself, and then, in an almost uninterested, very casual tone, he says to me, "You are a filthy slut."

i nod in agreement.

12