Earning the MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you don't like it Roger?" Brandy looks at my rock hard cock as she asks.

"Actually, no I fucking love it," I respond as my friends chuckle.

"Me too," Don adds, while pulling me in for another kiss.

"I know," she purrs softly, "I have turned a few guys bi, you all put up a fight, but you all love cock."

Brandy laughs as our moans prove her right.

Brandy increases her pressure, bringing us right to the edge, and then slowing down over and over. Our hips are bucking as we thrust our little poles into her hands. Our mouths pressed firmly together, tasting each other's moans.

Brandy slows us down again, just lightly teasing our cocks she turns and offers me her breast. I suckle happily for a few minutes until she pulls me off and turns to Don.

Brandy looks into Don's eyes. Answer carefully, she says, before asking, "How does your little cock feel Don?"

"My little cock feels amazing, Brandy." Don's reply brings a big smile to her face.

Brandy turns to me, "How does your little cock feel Roger?"

I reply "My little cock feels better and bigger than ever before, Brandy."

Brandy giggles, squealing as she returns to stroking us, a bit faster now, bringing us right to the edge before slowing down. We are thrusting our dicks involuntarily, desperate to cum.

It is Don's turn now, she pulls him into her nice cleavage, allowing him to suckle while she strokes our throbbing dicks. Pulling him off after a few minutes.

Brandy edges us for another ten minutes, bringing us to the point of orgasm over and over. She has us close together again, holding our shafts firmly, as she rubs our cocks together sensually. We are whimpering, trembling, neither of us has ever been so turned on.

"Can you feel each other throbbing boys?" we try to answer but can only manage a series of moans.

We are each fondling a breast as she glides our cocks over each other. Taking the head of my cock and running it slowly all the way up his shaft then back down. Switching after every two passes, our juices oozing all over each other, our heads leaning into her body as we moan in delight.

"Did you ever think you would be so horny over a cock boys?"

Brandy just giggles again as we moan our no's.

Brandy has us sit as close as we can, she presses our cocks together and encircles us in both of her hands. Brandy begins stroking both of our cocks together. Our shafts pressed together throbbing and leaking all over each other.

"Good boys," Brandy purrs in response to our moans. "Are those little dicks ready to fire again boys?' Brandy's voice is sultry and sexy.

We both moan "Yes Fuck Yes Brandy," Our minds seemingly as synced as our cocks.

"Good boys," Brandy purrs again as she releases her hands, she smiles and takes one of us into each hand. She leans over and kisses us both softly.

Brandy rubs our throbbing cocks into each other, using our cock heads to tease each other. She holds us there, facing each other, One throbbing cock in each of her soft hands.

Sliding our cock heads sensually over each other. "Cum for me boys!" Brandy exclaims.

I feel my hips buck, my orgasm is rising through my cock, as Brandy expertly teases us. A moment later I hear a grunt.

"Fuck yes," Don moans as he starts to spray his cum all over my cock and Brandy's hands.

I follow seconds later, spraying my jizz all over my friend's cock.

Brandy is smiling brightly as we spray each other's dicks, stroking us gently until we finish shooting.

Brandy offers us each a cum covered hand, saying gently, "Here boys taste each other."

We clean her hands eagerly, before moving on to our cum covered little cocks. Brandy again helps us find every drop, cooing "Good boys," as we swallow our mixed cum for her.

"Did you boys like that?" Brandy asks a moment later, eliciting a long loud laugh from me and Don.

"Okay silly question," Brandy adds before joining us in our laughter.

A few minutes later, I ask, "So did we earn it?"

Brandy responds, smiling, "Not yet, but you did get a hand job, and you are closer."

A moment later, she adds, "Can you guys come over to my place tomorrow, around noon?"

"Yeah we can," Don says, grinning while I nod in agreement, we all cuddle for a few minutes, until Brandy says she has to go.

She is just about ready to leave, when she says, "Oh I almost forgot to assign your homework boys."

We look at her intrigued,

"First I want you two to shower together, wash each other off, everywhere but each other's cocks."

Brandy smiles and adds, "I wanna watch when you touch each other for the first time boys."

"I am going to have fun turning you boys bi,"

Brandy giggles as she sees our nervousness.

"Okay so, after the shower, go to bed, and I want you to film yourselves making out." Brandy pauses as we stammer.

"Now boys, you are going to be good for me right?'

We both nod as she continues. "Okay so, You can stroke yourselves while you make out, but no more cumming tonight."

Brandy continues, "Oh and remember, no touching each other's little cocks, understood?"

Brandy's hands are on her hips as she awaits our reply.

"yes Brandy," we take turns answering her, while she giggles again.

Brandy smiles, "Send me the vid of you making out, before you go to sleep guys."

Smiling again she adds "I can watch you while I ride my dildo."

She giggles naughtily as we moan.

"Oh and boys, one more thing, in turn remind me please, what kind of cocks do you have?"

Don goes first, "I have a little cock," he says quite proudly.

"I have a little cock too, Brandy." I answer her as she beams at us.

"Good boys, okay goodnight boys, have fun." Brandy kisses us each once more before exiting.

We head off to the shower hand in hand.


12